New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 113
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Orlando Brown coming for that spot
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #3081
El Fuerte 
space
avatar space
space
$3,610 | Props total: 366 366
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
this is how i felt after we selected Danillo...


[pic - click to view]

lmfao that gif is great...i wonder what hes thinking

Inside Zo's Brain: "fu*k we are getting our a.ss kicked....whatever ima go home to my mansion and fu*k like 10 broads"
 8 years ago '04        #3082
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
 DRuNk 24/7 said:


u see this yet born....???

LMFAO

should have been sitting in our area, lmfao
 8 years ago '06        #3083
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 Born_Loser said:
LMFAO

should have been sitting in our area, lmfao
i was with him when he was talking to the players thats where i kept going in between picks, dude is halarious

after thinking it out, im happy with the pick, unhappy with the lack of deals the whole draft was a letdown

dalinio will be a beast in pringles system. mike d's system is what makes this pick so good, the "big c*ck" ( what theyre calling him on realgm ) will be a beast and possibly rookie of the year :applause:


Last edited by TheKidHypno'; 06-27-2008 at 05:10 PM..
 06-27-2008, 06:15 PM         #3084
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
now im rooting for Danilo to beast
he should be and upgrade from Q,Jeffries
That's not saying much. I can play SF better then they both can.

Look, I have to believe in Dantoni and Walsh's descion to draft Danilli. They know this is thier draft to get it right.

We will see this kid in the Summer League in a few weeks. Yes Summer league isnt the same as the Season. But we've seen enough to know something about the rooks in the Vegas SL. I want to see the kid shine and dominate in the Summer league and hopefully it will gain us the confidence in him.
 8 years ago '07        #3085
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,884 | Props total: 166 166
after 24 hrs, i've decided to come around.... *sigh* guess we'll have to live w/ danilo. he's not bayless, but maybe he'll pan out.

and maybe we can still pull the trigger on this bobcats proposal... even tho its for D Lee. Have to see what else we can get...
 8 years ago '07        #3086
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,884 | Props total: 166 166
o sh*t... i think i just had an epiphany...

in addition to what i just said... if the knicks decide to trade Lee for Felton and the 2009 #1 pick... i bet they go after Tyler Hansbrough next yr... who could possibly be David Lee 2.0, at least w/ his hustle and love of the game. I never thought he'd have the chance to beast in the L and he'll have to work on his post moves and jumper, but he does have heart and he's coachable...

just my thoughts from my epiphany n*ggas... any comments???
 8 years ago '08        #3087
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
avatar space
space
$33,840 | Props total: 5551 5551
I hope Danillo turns out to be great,guess we'll all just have to wait and see
 8 years ago '07        #3088
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,519 | Props total: 939 939
 I Am The Truth said:
o sh*t... i think i just had an epiphany...

in addition to what i just said... if the knicks decide to trade Lee for Felton and the 2009 #1 pick... i bet they go after Tyler Hansbrough next yr... who could possibly be David Lee 2.0, at least w/ his hustle and love of the game. I never thought he'd have the chance to beast in the L and he'll have to work on his post moves and jumper, but he does have heart and he's coachable...

just my thoughts from my epiphany n*ggas... any comments???
you think if we get Felton, we'll start him over Marbury? :/
 8 years ago '06        #3089
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
danilio and walsh were supposed to be on espn radio earlier but only danilio was on, they said walsh was too busy to call in.......maybe he's working something out.....if we can't get mayo......

BENO UDRIH TO NY MAKE IT HAPPEN DONNIE!

yoooooo drunk remember the statue of liberties for the all star game?? on my walk back to grand central i found the yankees one!! i meant to have my arm around hers and the book but it just looks like im feeling her up LMAO!!! god i was trashed


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #3090
g_hilde 
space
avatar space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k it

how about something along the lines of crawford, rose and d-lee for conley, mayo, and darko

i think that would go through the trade machine. grizzlies have too many guards now and conley could be a great fit for us. plus, mayo isn't a bad throw-in
 8 years ago '06        #3091
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 g_hilde said:
fu*k it

how about something along the lines of crawford, rose and d-lee for conley, mayo, and darko
i think that would go through the trade machine. grizzlies have too many guards now and conley could be a great fit for us. plus, mayo isn't a bad throw-in
man...

i dont even think you could pull that trade off on the 2k8...highway robbery

yo hypno....

that pic does look mad funny...but dont lie...i know you tried to lift and look under that statue's lil yankee skirt...
 8 years ago '06        #3092
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
knicks fans reactions to the Danillo pick at the end of the draft



*i guess MSG edits all the drunk a**holes they interviewed*


like...


me and Hypno...LMAO


this is a travisty HYPNO...i wanted to make my on-screen debut...

i guess the dude didnt like when i tried to grab his mic while i was drunkin chanting USA...USA...LMAO
 8 years ago '04        #3093
g_hilde 
space
avatar space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
man...

i dont even think you could pull that trade off on the 2k8...highway robbery

yo hypno....

that pic does look mad funny...but dont lie...i know you tried to lift and look under that statue's lil yankee skirt...
yeah, but i figure it helps them even more with their cap and mayo definitely doesn't wanna play there. also, at this point, we pretty much have to trade lee since it is apparent d'antoni doesn't want him
 06-28-2008, 04:36 AM         #3094
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
danilio and walsh were supposed to be on espn radio earlier but only danilio was on, they said walsh was too busy to call in.......maybe he's working something out.....if we can't get mayo......

BENO UDRIH TO NY MAKE IT HAPPEN DONNIE!

yoooooo drunk remember the statue of liberties for the all star game?? on my walk back to grand central i found the yankees one!! i meant to have my arm around hers and the book but it just looks like im feeling her up LMAO!!! god i was trashed


[pic - click to view]

:sick:Nate Robinson shirt.:sick:
 8 years ago '06        #3095
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
knicks fans reactions to the Danillo pick at the end of the draft



*i guess MSG edits all the drunk a**holes they interviewed*


like...


me and Hypno...LMAO


this is a travisty HYPNO...i wanted to make my on-screen debut...

i guess the dude didnt like when i tried to grab his mic while i was drunkin chanting USA...USA...LMAO
its even worse cause the guy who interviewed me with msg agreed with me
 06-28-2008, 07:42 AM         #3096
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is the video of Gillinari on Espn Radio and other highlights

 8 years ago '04        #3097
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
sh*t, if i wasn't starving i would have said some marking out sh*t that would have gotten me on that, :(

fu*k you tummy
 06-28-2008, 11:12 AM         #3098
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


BT: "how did you feel about the booing?"
Galinari: "I like that, it comes with the Job".:applause:

Translation: Watch me.
 8 years ago '06        #3099
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0


Q- "If you could say one thing to Knicks fans right now, what would it be?"

A- Gallinari: "I will play with my heart, and I will do everything I can every night for the team. I want to be a Knick for my whole career, and I will do whatever I can and will work hard to win. "

:applause::applause::applause:

even with his Ivan Drago broken english...the kid has all the right things to say

he seems genuine, and is really growing on me already...all the knocks on euro's are that they're soft...and all the reports on Dinois that hes a tough kid with a mean streak, and plays with alot of emotion...i also heard he was a flopper :applause: (we havent had a good flopper in a while..lol)

i can wait to see dude play in Summer League
 8 years ago '07        #3100
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,884 | Props total: 166 166
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
you think if we get Felton, we'll start him over Marbury? :/
i don't think he'd get started initially over steph, but he'd def be the option after this yr when steph leaves. i dont see donnie resigning steph at all...


 g_hilde said:
fu*k it

how about something along the lines of crawford, rose and d-lee for conley, mayo, and darko

i think that would go through the trade machine. grizzlies have too many guards now and conley could be a great fit for us. plus, mayo isn't a bad throw-in
hmmm not a bad look, lets hope the grizz are that wacked out that they'd give us mayo... unless mayo is thrown in i still think it's a better look for us to talk to charlotte about felton and that #1 for d lee and rose
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
90 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
363 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside Drake - Talk Is Cheap (Feat. Aaliyah & Static Major) (CDQ)
24 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
146 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy