New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Pete Rock Goes in on Young Thug for Hassling Airport Workers
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside He's back!! Kangaroo got time now
75 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
169 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #3061
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
 g_hilde said:
please tell me he didn't start crying. really? we might be fu*ked.
yeah man....he started crying....we drafted dude and you heard nothing boos (except from me lmfao)....i went to take a p!ss and word around the camp fire was that when the drafts go to the back and sign autographs or w/e, the USA chants got to him
 8 years ago '04        #3062
space
space
yeah, i was ready to leave when my row brought up the rumor, Lee for Felton and 20th pick
 8 years ago '04        #3063
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0

SimonOnSports points us to this interesting revelation about potential NBA lottery pick Danillo Gallinari. The 19-year-old Italian small forward has impressed some draftniks with his outside shot and his shnoz for the basket, and he's pledged that he'll only play in the NBA if he's drafted by New York or New Jersey ("Nice places. Nice people.") or else he'll go back to Europe.

Also? Per his own personal website, it appears his nickname is "Big c*ck." SOS trolled Gallinari's website equipped with a handy Google Italian-to-English translator to decipher what in the name of flaming-rooster-heads his legions of fans are talking about. Apparently, they love the c*ck:

Yesterday evening I was lucky enough to be ... fantastic game ... and as always great c*ck!

Written by Francy May 19 08 @ 20:23

great guys! grande vuckevic, super-booker e mitico gallo!! vuckevic great, super-booker and mythical c*ck!
l'atmosfera al forum era spettacolare! the atmosphere at the forum was spectacular! grazie! thank you! e adesso continuate coś!!! and now continue so!

Written by chelseadaggers May 13 08 @ 17:28

27 points big c*ck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scritto da walter_94 il 19 maggio 08 @ 17:24 Written by walter_94 May 19 08 @ 17:24 (Link)

Even though Gallinari seems ready to take over the NBA, the only question is — is the NBA ready for Big c*ck?
 06-27-2008, 12:00 AM         #3064
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Nets should've took CDR with that second pick I thought, and yeah they do draft well, Rod Thorn is a genius
Other then the steal of the draft with CDR in round 2. I don't think any of the moves the Nets made today were any good.
 8 years ago '04        #3065
space
space
@ Ewing Jr going to the fu*king Kings
 8 years ago '04        #3066
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
at least we are trying to get charlotte's pick next year.

ricky rubio needs to play under d'antoni

patrick ewing, jr. has prolly gotten the furthest on name alone than any player
 8 years ago '06        #3067
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,369 | Props total: 1355 1355
now im rooting for Danilo to beast
he should be and upgrade from Q,Jeffries
 8 years ago '07        #3068
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,532 | Props total: 957 957
 nyynyj225 said:
Other then the steal of the draft with CDR in round 2. I don't think any of the moves the Nets made today were any good.
you dont think lopez was a good pick at 10 especially? I guess they could've took Bayless or Rush, but they already had a PG with Harris, and they needed a big man the whole time and they took Lopez who was top 5 projected...I duno honestly idc, but I just thought that they had a good draft...and I can't wait for the season and see how Gallo fits with D's system
 8 years ago '05        #3069
Die-Nasty 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,178 | Props total: 485 485
Damn... I was in all these youtube videos of all the guards and potential draft picks all week and every one of them videos had Knicks fans wanting these guards... Mayo, Bayless, Gordon, Westbrook and the pick comes Danilo or whatever.. wow.. to be a Knick fan.. Had me thinkin' Brooke Lopez... that meathead might have been a good pick now
 8 years ago '08        #3070
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,610 | Props total: 366 366
 g_hilde said:

SimonOnSports points us to this interesting revelation about potential NBA lottery pick Danillo Gallinari. The 19-year-old Italian small forward has impressed some draftniks with his outside shot and his shnoz for the basket, and he's pledged that he'll only play in the NBA if he's drafted by New York or New Jersey ("Nice places. Nice people.") or else he'll go back to Europe.

Also? Per his own personal website, it appears his nickname is "Big c*ck." SOS trolled Gallinari's website equipped with a handy Google Italian-to-English translator to decipher what in the name of flaming-rooster-heads his legions of fans are talking about. Apparently, they love the c*ck:

Yesterday evening I was lucky enough to be ... fantastic game ... and as always great c*ck!

Written by Francy May 19 08 @ 20:23

great guys! grande vuckevic, super-booker e mitico gallo!! vuckevic great, super-booker and mythical c*ck!
l'atmosfera al forum era spettacolare! the atmosphere at the forum was spectacular! grazie! thank you! e adesso continuate coś!!! and now continue so!

Written by chelseadaggers May 13 08 @ 17:28

27 points big c*ck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scritto da walter_94 il 19 maggio 08 @ 17:24 Written by walter_94 May 19 08 @ 17:24 (Link)

Even though Gallinari seems ready to take over the NBA, the only question is — is the NBA ready for Big c*ck?

its Rooster...not c*ck...

Deadspin = Retards
 8 years ago '04        #3071
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,156 | Props total: 189 189
OUR COACH IS SOFT,THIS PICK IS SOFT

I KNEW DONNIE WALSH WAS GONNA fu*k THIS UP......

CAN'T BLAME ZEKE FOR THIS NOW

STANKING SKANKY EURO TRASH

WOW I'M PISSED
 8 years ago '06        #3072
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
@david stern waiting until all knick fans stopped booing and were in complete silence before announcing danillo as our pick

he cant even take chants at the draft? he better hope hes not a bust cause he may want to hang himself for what he hears during games at the garden

walsh said if we didnt leave the draft with a pg for the future the draft would be a failure......so we failed
 8 years ago '06        #3073
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
I thin DG is gonna be decent....Next Year we gotta get Brandon Jennings...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by HenryTheMenace; 06-27-2008 at 08:48 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #3074
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
Danillo Gallinari.... Where Gallinari Happens..Nice Video
 8 years ago '04        #3075
space
space
 thekidhypno' said:
@david Stern Waiting Until All Knick Fans Stopped Booing And Were In Complete Silence Before Announcing Danillo As Our Pick

He Cant Even Take Chants At The Draft? He Better Hope Hes Not A Bust Cause He May Want To Hang Himself For What He Hears During Games At The Garden

Walsh Said If We Didnt Leave The Draft With A Pg For The Future The Draft Would Be A Failure......so We Failed
Ba-Tomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 06-27-2008, 10:58 AM         #3076
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
@david stern waiting until all knick fans stopped booing and were in complete silence before announcing danillo as our pick

he cant even take chants at the draft? he better hope hes not a bust cause he may want to hang himself for what he hears during games at the garden

walsh said if we didnt leave the draft with a pg for the future the draft would be a failure......so we failed
yeah especially since people who attend knicks games are all diehard fans .....knicks fans suck...im a bigger fan than damn near 90% of those who attend games....

aside from that there was a poll on nba.com who was the most surprising lottery selection....now we get to see all the uneducated fans who clicked gallinari are....
 8 years ago '06        #3077
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
*Flava Flav voice*

"WoWWWWWwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!"

i really dont wanna get into it...but i honestly dont mind this pick...i REALLY REALLY wanted Westbrook (if we couldnt possibly land Mayo)...westbrook was taken 4th, our hand was forced

what pisses me off is this Mayo-Love deal...which means there was a possibility all along to waesel mayo from this draft...i feel as if Donnie wanted Gallinari all along, he was our guy...regardless

and how bout a move???...no trades til the end of this draft, really...i cant believe we didnt buy a late 1st or early 2nd rounder...we need to flip this roster with new young and hungry players..(my boy Joey Dorsey gettin selected by the Blazers with OUR 2nd round pick)

now we move foward, and look to the summer league...

The SopraKNICKS >>>
 8 years ago '04        #3078
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
*Flava Flav voice*

"WoWWWWWwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!"

i really dont wanna get into it...but i honestly dont mind this pick...i REALLY REALLY wanted Westbrook (if we couldnt possibly land Mayo)...westbrook was taken 4th, our hand was forced

what pisses me off is this Mayo-Love deal...which means there was a possibility all along to waesel mayo from this draft...i feel as if Donnie wanted Gallinari all along, he was our guy...regardless

and how bout a move???...no trades til the end of this draft, really...i cant believe we didnt buy a late 1st or early 2nd rounder...we need to flip this roster with new young and hungry players..(my boy Joey Dorsey gettin selected by the Blazers with OUR 2nd round pick)

now we move foward, and look to the summer league...

The SopraKNICKS >>>
Ba-TOMB!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #3079
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Ba-TOMB!!!!

u see this yet born....???

8 years ago '06        #3080
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
this is how i felt after we selected Danillo...

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
175 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
80 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
188 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
144 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy