squad up!

New York Knicks

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #3801
Blah 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,162 | Props total: 14554 14554

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #3802
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,235 | Props total: 2994 2994
my snyopsis of this game (starting from halfway thru the 3rd Q):

positives....

chandler: will be fun to watch. always running, goin for an outlet. needs to improve his j, esp when open. guaranteed to be a knick for a while.

d lee: showed he can run in d'antoni's system. i think the system will really bring out his athleticism/hustle/heart/whatever u wanna call it. could be a legit threat w/ a consistent j.

the "he's aite but he's not real"...

steph: glimpses of steph like how he was in phx, but still a long way from his t-wolves days

duhon: nothing special. distributed decently but looked like a new jack. too many turnovers. i'll wait 4 santa to get him some defensive skills by xmas.

crawford: didn't seem in rhthym. but that should improve w/in a month or so.

negatives...

nate: slightly better w/ his playmaking, but he's not where he should be. still very offensive minded, little D. too many turnovers

zbo: needs to stick to post game & stop shooting so many j's. needs to be more aggressive on the def. boards.

Q: didn't even know he was in the game.

malik rose: trade him by yesterday

curry: he prob ate a big mac today w/ an oreo mcflurry. and 2 apple pies.

overall:
we're not making the playoffs even if danilo, jj, and eddy are back. not if h20 makes the team and is a legit shooting threat. not even if the whole team learns the system. it ain't happening. seeing this system w/out steve nash really shows we need a distributing PG who doesn't get tired.

but w/ a smart lotto pick, solid 2nd rd pick (a good defending SF or PF), and a couple salary dumpings for athletic big men we will be in the playoffs next yr.... by 2011 we'll be in the conf. semis. :greetings10:

i can see the future.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 10-08-2008 at 08:55 PM..

10 years ago '05        #3803
Rubix 
space
space
$8,816 | Props total: 1801 1801
the knicks look a lot better in dantoni's system. they looked uninterested and confused under isiah...and i really liked how dantoni settled his squad down after that mini raptor run in the 4th. fu*kit, i guess anything looks better when its far away from isiah.

ya'll aint gonna make the playoffs but at least u guys look promising and have an actual system in place for you guys to build on.

and lmfao @ those zbo threes.

10-08-2008, 09:32 PM         #3804
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we need to get rid of ninja turtle.

Chandler is a sick chucker.

I'm very dissapointed by Duhons game, or lack of.

Q Rich was smoking blunts in the locker room all game, I think.

David Lee is going to play to his full potential in our new style, I believe.. but he's still a soft a.ss PF.

Cheeseburger Eddy needs to take a one way trip to who-gives-a-fu*k with Randolph.

Jamal.. Is Jamal.

& Steph needs to take that starting pos.

Last edited by Flavor Flav; 10-08-2008 at 09:36 PM..

10 years ago '07        #3805
space
space
 Flavor Flav said
we need to get rid of ninja turtle.

Chandler is a sick chucker.

I'm very dissapointed by Duhons game, or lack of.

Q Rich was smoking blunts in the locker room all game, I think.

David Lee is going to play to his full potential in our new style, I believe.. but he's still a soft a.ss PF.

Cheeseburger Eddy needs to take a one way trip to who-gives-a-fu*k with Randolph.

Jamal.. Is Jamal.

& Steph needs to take that starting pos.

lol for some reason i had to laugh at that

10 years ago '07        #3806
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,844 | Props total: 3865 3865
 - Streetz - said

[pic - click to view]

good looks my nig, he flushed it on his fu*king lip

10 years ago '06        #3807
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
just got done watching the game......

i must say, this season is going to be fun to watch!!!

'Antoni is the PERFECT fit for here in NY...its OBVIOUS to see how vastly improved this team is on the offensive end of the basketball. i know, sure they chucked up a # of 3's...but those shots will start to fall. ill-advised shots???...of course. but those "ill-advised" shots will turn into the EXTRA PASS eventually. this is still only the 1st unofficial game under Mike D...give them time

i loved to see everyone getting involved in the offense, the ball movement, and the cutting to the lanes. we've ALWAYS had talent on the offensive end, but ISIAH was a HORRIBLE COACH!!!...i dont remember a single time he actually called a play other than an ISO for jamal

all the teamwork on the offense will translate into the HELP DEFENSE as well...they'll have a better understanding of where to position themselves on defense, as well as trusting their teammates and being able to communicate on switches

sure they dont have the talent on defense, this team obviously lacks a presence on the inside...we need a shot blocker...but its not like Walsh dont know that....these holes will be filled

everything will take TIME....but they are certainly laying the groundwork here...its OBVIOUS

i ONLY CAME AWAY WITH POSITIVES after watching this game, and we all should....theres no reason to focus on the negatives...NO REASON...

we should all focus on what we have going for us for the FUTURE....this is just another stepin the right direction...the future is bright

10-09-2008, 04:52 AM         #3808
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said
my snyopsis of this game (starting from halfway thru the 3rd Q):

positives....

chandler: will be fun to watch. always running, goin for an outlet. needs to improve his j, esp when open. guaranteed to be a knick for a while.

d lee: showed he can run in d'antoni's system. i think the system will really bring out his athleticism/hustle/heart/whatever u wanna call it. could be a legit threat w/ a consistent j.

the "he's aite but he's not real"...

steph: glimpses of steph like how he was in phx, but still a long way from his t-wolves days

duhon: nothing special. distributed decently but looked like a new jack. too many turnovers. i'll wait 4 santa to get him some defensive skills by xmas.

crawford: didn't seem in rhthym. but that should improve w/in a month or so.

negatives...

nate: slightly better w/ his playmaking, but he's not where he should be. still very offensive minded, little D. too many turnovers

zbo: needs to stick to post game & stop shooting so many j's. needs to be more aggressive on the def. boards.

Q: didn't even know he was in the game.

malik rose: trade him by yesterday

curry: he prob ate a big mac today w/ an oreo mcflurry. and 2 apple pies.

overall:
we're not making the playoffs even if danilo, jj, and eddy are back. not if h20 makes the team and is a legit shooting threat. not even if the whole team learns the system. it ain't happening. seeing this system w/out steve nash really shows we need a distributing PG who doesn't get tired.

but w/ a smart lotto pick, solid 2nd rd pick (a good defending SF or PF), and a couple salary dumpings for athletic big men we will be in the playoffs next yr.... by 2011 we'll be in the conf. semis. :greetings10:

i can see the future.
:applause::applause: THE TRUTH has spoken!!!! I couldn't of said it better. closed this thread.
They look awful to me. the same habits, a different year.

10 years ago '04        #3809
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3980 3980
Maurizio Gherardini, the Raptors VP of Basketball Operations, could emerge as a possible GM candidate for the New York Knicks.

Team president Donnie Walsh is not ruling out adding another executive to his staff.

10 years ago '04        #3810
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 25 25
what did patrick ewing jr do????

10 years ago '04        #3811
space
space
 pissin-on-game said
what did patrick ewing jr do????
enjoy having the perfect seats in the house, dude was on the bench unless he played when i went on a store run

10 years ago '07        #3812
space
space
 cpalmer1 said
:applause::applause: THE TRUTH has spoken!!!! I couldn't of said it better. closed this thread.
They look awful to me. the same habits, a different year.
the interesting thing is they're not COMPLETELY sh*tty (we only lost by 2, and had the lead w/ 1:42 left) and this IS the right system. but we're a waaaays away from the having all the right players.

we need players WHO KNOW THEIR ROLE! in other words, players w/ 100% talent and 0% ego.

if i had to build around a knicks team similar to how it is now... then give me WC, D lee, duhon (as a backup pg), danilo, PE2, and maybe anthony roberson (as a poor man's eddie house).

i'd dump everyone else. and even despite their talent i'd prob dump jamal and steph too. we need players who work EFFORTLESSLY in the system. i think steph and jamal could work well within d'antoni's system but not effortlessly.

plus we need money (and non-selfish talent) to attract big name talent and have room a couple nice draft picks for the next 2-3 yrs. if walsh snagged JO, granger, tinsely, and ron ron i think he can do way better for us w/ more money, more celebrated team, and bigger market.

and big ups to Drunk, once this team is in rhythm and the right players are on the floor the knicks will be FUN to watch.

10 years ago '04        #3813
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 25 25
 Born_Loser said
enjoy having the perfect seats in the house, dude was on the bench unless he played when i went on a store run
so pej2 h2o and gospel man jj didnt play? so does that mean those the guys getting cut?

10 years ago '05        #3814
Bx_Bomberz 204 heat pts204
space
space
$23,414 | Props total: 16242 16242
came to the knicks thread n saw the word playoffs several times thought i clicked on someother teams link or some sh*t half of yall is buggin

this offense is set up for 3 point shooters

and if yall didnt notice they was shootin bricks all game

plus this game took place while morale was high wait till they like 3-15 and we gunna see how this system works wit some lemme get mine n*ggaz...

eddy gunna be one of our best players imma keep sayin it cuz yall dont kno what your talkin bout

10-10-2008, 07:29 AM         #3815
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We should cop JJ Red*ck & Jamal Tinsley, they could be two nice aquisitions (sp?) both of their values are sh*t low, but they could produce, imo. Jamal T. Is a great distributer, he jus might turn it into an AND 1 mixtape wit crawford.

10 years ago '06        #3816
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Flavor Flav said
We should cop JJ Red*ck & Jamal Tinsley, they could be two nice aquisitions (sp?) both of their values are sh*t low, but they could produce, imo. Jamal T. Is a great distributer, he jus might turn it into an AND 1 mixtape wit crawford.

"So you think you can" Be a GM???

Tinsley and Crawfull backcourt =

10 years ago '06        #3817
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 432 432
zach david lee tandem worked great, we rebounded very good wit 50 rebounds and shared the ball well wit 29 a.ssists last game, but once again our perimeter defense was a.ss, guardin the 3 point line has been our weakness the last couple of years

10-10-2008, 02:50 PM         #3818
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said

it sounds crazy, but it could work.

10 years ago '07        #3819
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,250 | Props total: 1643 1643
 DRuNk 24/7 said

...it might be able to work...the key point of that is one likes to pass and one likes to shoot

anyone wit a link to the game.....Time Warner is pussi....wish i had cablevision stilll :frown:

10 years ago '07        #3820
space
space
 Flavor Flav said
ummm i think we've met our brooklyn quota for the past 4 seasons: 1 player. no mas. plus his contract is too much.

and jj wants plays ran for his a.ss like he's proven his NBA game thru college. it can maybe work w/ the motion in the offense, but he needs to learn defense 1st. plus we have a logjam w/ (undersized) guards, and NONE of our guards would be 10th team all-nba defense. steph is the best defending guard on the team. give me andre miller before jamaal or jj.

btw... how did we look out there today??? the boxscore showed a solid game from everyone, esp d lee and duhon

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 10-10-2008 at 08:38 PM..

10 years ago '07        #3821
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sh*tTTTTT

:rolll augh:

i literally busted out laughing

10 years ago '06        #3822
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 432 432
 I Am The Truth said

btw... how did we look out there today??? the boxscore showed a solid game from everyone, esp d lee and duhon
we looked good out there, offense was real pretty, shared the ball well, even malik had his moments

10-11-2008, 02:23 AM         #3823
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They did look better vs. the Sixers. I'm totally disappointed that H20 & PE2 aint get any run.

I dont want to see Malik Rose anymore on this roster. Rose thinks he's the second coming of Mose Malone or something. boy go sit down!!

I'm pleasantly suprised at David Lee's jumper.
I believe Zbo is trying to turn his game into Rasheed Wallace because that fool is constistly jacking up 3's.

There are too many G's and SF's. what are the Knicks doing with this roster?

10 years ago '04        #3824
space
space
After an interrupted training camp, Knick center Eddy Curry is set to make his first appearance of the preseason for the Knicks on Tuesday night as New York takes on Philadelphia at the Garden, the New York Post is reporting.

"I'm feeling great right now, and as of now, I feel like I could play Tuesday," he said yesterday.

Curry has missed training camp because of a bacterial infection and missed both preseason games because of conditioning and unfamiliarity with the offense. In his absence both David Lee and Zach Randolph have thrived, leaving questions about how Curry is going to fit in.

10 years ago '06        #3825
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said
After an interrupted training camp, Knick center Eddy Curry is set to make his first appearance of the preseason for the Knicks on Tuesday night as New York takes on Philadelphia at the Garden, the New York Post is reporting.

"I'm feeling great right now, and as of now, I feel like I could play Tuesday," he said yesterday.

Curry has missed training camp because of a bacterial infection and missed both preseason games because of conditioning and unfamiliarity with the offense. In his absence both David Lee and Zach Randolph have thrived, leaving questions about how Curry is going to "fit in".

he's lucky he fits in to his elastic gym shorts

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Big Baby Backs Rondo: "I Played With Both of Them, Chris Paul is a Very Ba..
51 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME OVER: Samsung has developed a battery that fully charges in 12 mi..
91 comments
4 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Canadian Rapper Dies In Music Video Plane Stunt Gone Wrong
36 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA BOB COUSY OFFERS AMMENDS to BILL RUSELL for being RACIST during CAREER on ..
90 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Im Turning That A*s Into Pie
12 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Rondo on Paul hes a horrible teammate
96 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside One Of The Best Impeccable Back and Forth
9 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside How Will Smith Pulled Jada Pinkett
45 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
CubanDoll hospitalized after slicing open Rocky Badd
50 comments
4 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jada Finally Penetrates Will.
28 comments
8 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Breaking: Body parts of journalist Jamal Khashoggi have been found
27 comments
8 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Shorty is damn near 50 but living like a young IG thot
77 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Yo my fu-king family made The Shade Room 😂
51 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get Fuked Up On This Escalator
30 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Oct 23 - Man arrested for plotting on dark web to kill, eat underage g..
4 comments
42 minutes ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Errol Spences Next Opponent *You heard it hear first*
53 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron throws teammates under bus in post game interview
50 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Dwayne Wade: 'Players Around The League Want To Play For Knicks' Fizdale'
3 comments
39 minutes ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Timberland x Bape
15 comments
8 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Avengers 4 Photo, Spoiler Alert
12 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Pill Cosby 313
SubConscious
suavehooper
WhoNextWithPlex
messy marv stan
BallDontLie
one il matt 56
Good Guy Ry
chrismb
Supreme God
Top 10 most slapped recently
Rule 336
suavehooper
Dun Language
WhyEsElvrSurfer
Adwerdz
Monkey Nuts
black cobra
drFlex
Nahbruh

most viewed right now
online now  46
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  39
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  27
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
245 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  24
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
199 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
148 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  13
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: F yeah..
146 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
136 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak