squad up!

New York Knicks

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
25 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #3626
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3980 3980
Zach Randolph arrived on Tuesday to join a majority of the Knicks roster that has come together this week to begin voluntary workouts to prep for training camp, which opens in two weeks. Z-Bo's presence was a bit of a surprise considering his name is very prominent in trade talks (that Memphis thing ain't dead yet) and there are many people -- himself included -- who never expected he'd still be a Knick when camp opened in Saratoga Springs on the 30th. -- Newsday

10 years ago '07        #3627
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,250 | Props total: 1643 1643
 Flavor Flav said
:angry12: nobody has faith in my man jamal. hes going to bloom into an allstar under d'antoni.
i hear u and im trying to hard to believe it but his shot selection last year was horrible reminded me of Jason Williams from his kings day

10 years ago '06        #3628
Blah 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,139 | Props total: 14503 14503
Jamal Crawford is the Knicks
now that he has a new system to play with
that n*gga will flourish

i hope:foodanddrink22:

09-17-2008, 03:04 PM         #3629
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said
i hear u and im trying to hard to believe it but his shot selection last year was horrible reminded me of Jason Williams from his kings day
haha j will was a dirty mothafu*ka on the court.

10 years ago '04        #3630
space
space
Danilo Gallinari's back still isn't 100 percent, and with training camp opening in two weeks, the Knicks are starting to get concerned, according to Alan Hahn of Newsday.

10 years ago '06        #3631
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said
Danilo Gallinari's back still isn't 100 percent, and with training camp opening in two weeks, the Knicks are starting to get concerned, according to Alan Hahn of Newsday.
definitely cause for concern...especially those lingering back injuries (see Q-Rich)

but i dont think its as serious as some of these beat writers think...i think its more the fact that the knicks didnt want him to play for the Italian National Team, so they making it seem like the injury is worse than it is to not upset his country

^^^at least i hope thats the reason^^^

10 years ago '06        #3632
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
Jamal comments on some knick players at camp....

It feels good to be here in NY with the guys again. We've been working out real hard and getting up and down the court. Some guys are looking really good and in shape. We’re all still getting use to the new style of play but it will be fun and exciting for you guys to watch....

Just doing some of the things that we work on in drills, it will be tough to stop us once we start playing because the floor is so spaced and there so many different options....

So let me give you guys an update on what I’ve seen so far out of the guys who have been involved in the workouts:

Wilson Chandler: Wilson has gotten a lot better from last year! His range has improved -- his ball handling and his athleticism was always there…I think he's just more confident then anything now and it's showing. I think he'll have a really good year for us!

Danilo Gallinari: “Gallo” is still banged up a little bit,..so he's just been shooting and riding the bike...but this kid is very VERY confident!! He listens, works hard and wants to get better. Some of you guys may have booed him when we drafted him, but he is going to be a big time player for us one day!

Allan Houston: He’s back and looks a lot healthier than he did in his last comeback attempt last season...I think he may have rushed that one a little bit, but he looks a lot better this time! AND of course we all know his jumper is razor sharp!!!!!!! I can learn a lot watching him.

David Lee: We all know David's game by now - all out hustle, rebounds. The thing that will surprise you most is his jumper! He shooting it with so much confidence, I mean even three pointers! He shot one and I said to myself, "No way." And it went straight in.

Chris Duhon: Very solid, very unselfish. Can run a team. Makes good decisions, I'm going to like playing with him!

Nate Robinson: Still a blur. Shooting great and should be a great fit in this system, a la Barbosa! His athleticism still amazes me...
Working on his jumper

Pat Ewing Jr: Very athletic. but has been shooting it pretty good. Can block shots, something we really need!

Jared Jeffries: Jared really knows how to play, He's a smart player. He does all the little things to help teams win. I think he'll go back to the Jared he was in Washington.

Q Rich: He’s really stepping up as one of the leaders. Seems rejuvenated. Working on his handle, He'll play like he did in Phoenix.

Mardy: Lost some weight, so he's moving better. Very smart, really good defender!

Anthony Roberson: Has been a lil banged up, but when he shoots he rarely misses! One of the best shooters on the team. He plays like Eddie House but with a better handle!

Eddy Curry: It will be a transition for him at first because he's used to posting up. But he'll be on the perimeter a lil bit more....he'll get better adapted to the system the more he does it...but we need him...

Zach Randolph: Zach loves to play and he's been scoring and rebounding, doing his thing. Him and Eddy have had some nice match-ups. They look better on opposite teams…(hahahah, just playing! I knew that would get a rise outta you guys!) I don't know what's gonna happen with all the trade talk and everything, but its good to see that, either way, he's not letting it affect him.

Danny Grunfeld: Ernie’s son. To be respectfully honest, he doesn't look like he can really play -- until you give him some space and he's hitting a jumper on you! But it's the quiet ones that get you...

Me: This will be very fun for me, This system is so wide open, so spaced! First day, I was aggressive offensively and making things happen. The next day I shot only three times in eight games, just to work on something different that day. I didn't play today, just rode the bike and did core. My back is a little sore (nothing serious!). I’ll be back on the court tomorrow.
... /crawford/

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 09-17-2008 at 09:07 PM..

10 years ago '05        #3633
Bx_Bomberz 203 heat pts203
space
space
$23,341 | Props total: 16162 16162
lemme translate...

Jamal Crawford said
Wilson Chandler: wilsons gettin good enough where i find myself dreamin about 30 wins...but then i wake up...

Danilo Gallinari: the great white hype... expect the knicks to use his back as an excuse all year long...

Allan Houston: is this n*gga serious i heard he spent 2 million dollars on some knees from somewhere in asia

David Lee: with the form hes got on his jumper i bet hed be the best free throw shootin coach shaq's ever had... also please trade zach...

Chris Duhon: we gave this guy 11 mil over 2 years... i heard hes gunna get a number 1 that looks like Krzyzewski's head tatted on his domepeice...

Nate Robinson: if nate doesnt have a big season were gunna make him put on those pajama's with the feet built in and the last 10 games of the season he only gets gatorade in a baby bottle

Pat Ewing Jr: between ewing and houston dolan is playin that nostalgia card wit the knicks fans again

Jared Jeffries: Jared really knows how to play, He's a smart player. He does all the little things to help teams win. = check the barkley thread n peep the quote bout players that they say hustle and are smart playes... also nothing like being a sh*tty team AND having to play offense wit 4 players

Q Rich: hes working on beating jerome james in a footrace... expect to see him rockin suits come gametime

Mardy:still got no offense, dude is the exact opposite of a dantoni player... also like to add he has no shot on getting his options picked up

Anthony Roberson: hes got the court vision of eddy and the willingness to pass the rock of zach... he should fit right in...

Eddy Curry: hes gunna have to get his a.ss in motion this year or else we gunna make him do the truffle shuffle for a halftime show

Zach Randolph: AKA the blackhole... alot of yall dont know this but zach set an amazing record this year that will never be duplicated

the only player to average 20/10 and then have teams not wanna trade there garbage for him unless a 1st round pick is included

Danny Grunfeld: we got enough white guys who will hold our bags and get eddy hotdogs...

Me: id like to announce this year ill be rockin the CHUCK taylors the whole season... oh and i worked out all offseason with hotsauce so once garbage time comes out imma hit f*g**t a.ss bruce bowen with the sauce 2k

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 09-18-2008 at 12:35 AM..

10 years ago '07        #3634
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,250 | Props total: 1643 1643
Zach Randolph: AKA the blackhole
I've been sayin this for the longest

Me: id like to announce this year ill be rockin the CHUCK taylors the whole season... oh and i worked out all offseason with hotsauce so once garbage time comes out imma hit f*g**t a.ss bruce bowen with the sauce 2k
:laughing9: absolutely true!!!!!!

Danilo Gallinari: the great white hype... expect the knicks to use his back as an excuse all year long..
thats fukked up

09-18-2008, 05:05 PM         #3635
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said
now i kno some of yall gunna whine bi*ch and complain bout this post so to you whomever you are if you dont wanna see my 'plan' for the future dont bother reading this and certainly dont respond...

if you wanna refute any of my 'plan' please come on n tell me why you think what im saying doesnt make sense

with that bein said heres why i can justify us trading our best player for expiring contracts and a late 1st round pick...
the swap of crawford for wally would basically hand us a 65 % chance of hitting the 1st or 2nd pick and almost 100 percent of being a top 3 pick...
with jeffries and crawford off the books all thats left on the chopping block is zach...if you could get rid of those 3 contracts and not take on any contracts other then 1st round picks and 2nd rounders...

you would have enough room to resign DLEE and 2 max contracts in 2010

now you say why would someone like lebron want to come to a team thats got sh*tty players...
well i belive that players like gallinari collins dlee eddy and chandler all would have a significantly better chance of improving with zach jeffries and crawford gone

those players plus the 2 lottery picks, the late first rounder in 09 from the crawford deal and 3 second second round picks, extra one from balkman

you would certianly have enough talent to draw a player like lebron especially if you told him we will sign you for the max and we still have room for another 2010 max free agent
Get mad naw. We are all fans that have different views.

Let's start with your trade. I understood your traded as far as clearing room for the cap. There is nothing wrong with that however I don't think the Knicks want to get rid of all their players. They want to keep Jamal and maybe Curry. In your trade you said get rid of Zach, Jamal, Curry, and Jeffries. Yet no mention other players. Jamal Crawford is probably the last player on the team that the Knicks want to trade. Right now he is the voice of the Knicks. The only people talking about trading Jamal Crawford are the fans. There are no signs at all that the Knicks base want to trade Crawford. The Knicks expectation of Crawford is Jamal dropping all-star numbers. You never even hear Jamal name come up in trades. The reason is they like. It's almost like how Dolan felt about Allan Houston.

As far as Eddy, Curry he is probably going to have 1 season and a half to prove himself. Centers are not that easy to come by. I am not fan of Curry but centers are hard to get especially a center that can command a double team. The Knicks want to hold on to Curry to see how well he can play with a new coach and maybe Zach being traded.

Now to the Lebron factor. In your original post you said get rid of Zach, Curry, Jamal and Jeffries. That right there means almost clearing house. Now you are putting Eddy on the list of players to stay. There is a difference. You mentioned Mardy Collins but he might make the team pass this season coming up or pass the trading deadline. Again what will the Knicks have to offer Lebron besides play with Chandler, Nate, and Gallinari? Remember Lee might not even be here if the Knicks don't pay. So no Lee, Crawford, Zach, Curry, what will make Lebron leave the Cavs who he almost beat the Celtic with want to come here?

If the Knicks kept a Crawford who Lebron wanted to play with on the Cavs Lebron would have something to work with.

As far as players holding other player back. Crawford is not holding Mardy back from anything. Crawford is not stopping Mardy from hitting the outside shot. Crawford is not stopping Mardy from having problems penetrating to the hole. Nor is he stopping Mardy from being able to take his man off the dribble. Even if Crawford was not on the team Mardy would not get playing time. He would still have to deal with Marbury, who gets about 30 plus minutes or a Duhon. Even Nate Robinson is a problem for Mardy. The fact that the Knicks went and got Duhon and then pick up Roberson means that Mardy's role on the Knicks will probably soon be coming to and end. If Marbury and Jamal were gone. There would still be Duhon, Nate, Roberson, and probably Allan Houston making the team.

Now to Chandler and Jeffries holding Chandler back, the only person really hold Chandler back is Q. Q is the guy that is going to be starting over Chandler. Q is the guy really needs to go and shot 35% for the year yet Knick fans think Jamal is the real probably when Q and Jamal make about the same $ per year. I see Jeffries playing more of a backup to Curry and maybe Zach if he is still here. The Knicks got rid of Balkman so Chandler can get playing time. So there is no worry about someone stopping him.

Only Zach might be hold Curry back but It might be exattraded a but because Curry still has problems on defense, having stamina, and avoiding charges that keep him out of games. Plus Curry is a poor rebounder. Those are factors that you can not blame on Zach. Plus Curry was out of shape more last season than the pervious season with the Knicks.

Again I do not see anything horrible about your trade I just feel that the Knicks will not trade Jamal Crawford. It doesn't matter if it is Isiah running things or Walsh they are both fans of Jamal Crawford plus Dolan likes him.

Last edited by Rhymes4Days; 09-18-2008 at 05:14 PM..

10 years ago '05        #3636
Bx_Bomberz 203 heat pts203
space
space
$23,341 | Props total: 16162 16162
rhymes i see where your coming from but i dunno if you really read what i said...

first i gotta clairify in my 'plan' eddy is the one guy signed in 2010 who stays

and in the part of your post about the 'lebron factor' you missed what i was saying...

the reason why jeffries crawford zach gotta go is because with them gone and no added contracts in 2010 we would have enough room to resign d lee for around 10 mil per

and enough room to sign amare and lebron...

plus we would have 2 lotto picks a 1st rounder (from the crawford deal) and 3 second rounders

so lets just say those picks are DeRozan(lotto), James Anderson(1st rd) James Johnson(2nd rd) and Jeff Pendergraph(2nd rd)

and lets say in the 2010 draft we were to pick Jrue Holliday(lotto) and Sherron Collins (2nd)

so i think that should answer your why would lebron wanna play with these bums question

10 years ago '06        #3637
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said
rhymes i see where your coming from but i dunno if you really read what i said...

first i gotta clairify in my 'plan' eddy is the one guy signed in 2010 who stays

and in the part of your post about the 'lebron factor' you missed what i was saying...

the reason why jeffries crawford zach gotta go is because with them gone and no added contracts in 2010 we would have enough room to resign d lee for around 10 mil per

and enough room to sign amare and lebron...

plus we would have 2 lotto picks a 1st rounder (from the crawford deal) and 3 second rounders

so lets just say those picks are DeRozan(lotto), James Anderson(1st rd) James Johnson(2nd rd) and Jeff Pendergraph(2nd rd)

and lets say in the 2010 draft we were to pick Jrue Holliday(lotto) and Sherron Collins (2nd)

so i think that should answer your why would lebron wanna play with these bums question
we dont have a 2010 pick...and please dont say that we'd be getting a LOTTO PICK by trading away our garbage (all while NOT giving up DLee)

10 years ago '04        #3638
space
space
D-Wade said he'd love to play for Mike D'Antoni in New York. "I mean, I love offense. Why wouldn't I?" Wade said during a promotional trip to the NBA Store. "I love him. When we're in practice, I love Nate McMillan, but I want to be on Mike D'Antoni's team because Nate is preaching all defense and Mike is preaching all offense." Asked how D'Antoni will go from being an a.ssistant coach for Team USA to head coach of the rebuilding Knicks, Wade came up with, "It's going to be exciting." -- Newsday

10 years ago '07        #3639
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,233 | Props total: 2990 2990
 Born_Loser said
D-Wade said he'd love to play for Mike D'Antoni in New York. "I mean, I love offense. Why wouldn't I?" Wade said during a promotional trip to the NBA Store. "I love him. When we're in practice, I love Nate McMillan, but I want to be on Mike D'Antoni's team because Nate is preaching all defense and Mike is preaching all offense." Asked how D'Antoni will go from being an a.ssistant coach for Team USA to head coach of the rebuilding Knicks, Wade came up with, "It's going to be exciting." -- Newsday
hmmmm... how do yall feel bout wade in blue n orange??

10 years ago '04        #3640
space
space
 I Am The Truth said
hmmmm... how do yall feel bout wade in blue n orange??
been saying this for a while...told Drunk and Hypno at the draft, only dude i want in a Knick jersey from that class is Bosh, not the s3xy pick but oh well, i'm sticking by it

10 years ago '04        #3641
space
space
Multiple sources told Newsday that the Grizzlies have decided to pass on a trade to acquire Zach Randolph from the Knicks.

Donnie Walsh is still exploring ways to unload Randolph whose contract has three years and $48 million remaining.

But it now appears that Randolph will start camp with the Knicks at the end of the month.

10 years ago '06        #3642
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said
Multiple sources told Newsday that the Grizzlies have decided to pass on a trade to acquire Zach Randolph from the Knicks.

Donnie Walsh is still exploring ways to unload Randolph whose contract has three years and $48 million remaining.

But it now appears that Randolph will start camp with the Knicks at the end of the month.

:thumbsdow

oh well...

hopefully 'Antoni doesnt play the "contracts" over the "players" like isiah has done...

*looks like a Marbs buyout is imminent...sources are stating he's to be cut at any time now*

10 years ago '04        #3643
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,740 | Props total: 6 6
 Born_Loser said

Good.. I'm telling you Randolph isn't the problem its Curry.. and Randolph is worth more then Jaric and bum a.ss Darko

10 years ago '06        #3644
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space

NYKnicks.com: So, when did you get back from Italy?

Danilo Gallinari: About one week ago. I'm already all moved in and have a place in White Plains.

NYKnicks.com: Is anyone going to stay with you?

Gallinari: Right now it's just my father and one of my best friends just for one month. They will stay until about the first game of the season.

NYKnicks.com: So you've been over at the Training Center with the rest of the team?

Gallinari: Yeah, every day.

NYKnicks.com: How's your back feeling?

Gallinari: It's better, it's better. I think I will be fine for the season.

NYKnicks.com: What did you do to help rehab it after you hurt it in Summer League?

Gallinari: I just underwent treatment and rested. I took it easy.

NYKnicks.com: Did you watch the Olympics?

Gallinari: I watched the Olympics, yeah. I saw many games. The best game was the Finals for sure. But I saw many games. My thought was always that the USA would win easy. I didn't expect that the Final would be so tight, but it was a real nice game.

NYKnicks.com: So watching that and realizing you are going to be going up against those guys this year, what was running through your mind?

Gallinari: When I was looking at the game, I wasn't thinking about that. I was just thinking about how the game was going, not about how I would play against those guys.

NYKnicks.com: What else did you do over the summer to get ready?

Gallinari: I tried to clear my mind and not think about coming over here. I'm going to have enough time to do that. I was thinking about myself and my family and enjoy them. I want my mind free for the season.

NYKnicks.com: Did you go on vacation anywhere?

Gallinari: Yeah, I went to Spain. I was in Formentera. It was nice. Very beautiful.

NYKnicks.com: So you had a chance to practice with the team out in Vegas and you are around them now. How is that going for you all together?

Gallinari: I think the best feeling is this week. I've had a chance to watch the whole team practicing and I have real nice feelings with the guys up here.

NYKnicks.com: How have they been treating you? Has anyone in particular taken you under his wing?

Gallinari: No one individual, but the whole team has given me advice. I have a nice feeling with everybody, getting to know everybody, and I am having fun with them. It's a nice situation.

NYKnicks.com: What have they been talking to you about?

Gallinari: They want to know how is Italy and how is Europe (laughs).

NYKnicks.com: And what do you tell them?

Gallinari: That it is nice! (laughs) They should come every summer there.

NYKnicks.com: Is there anyone in particular you are most excited to play with?

Gallinari: Everybody. Everybody. It's a real team with so much talent, so it's nice to play with all these guys.

NYKnicks.com: How about Mike D'Antoni? Have you talked to him recently and what he expects out of you?

Gallinari: We weren't talking about that, we were just talking about the situation about how I was doing over here, and how my summer was and my vacation. We didn't talk about basketball.

NYKnicks.com: And Donnie (Walsh)? Have you spoken with him recently?

Gallinari: Yeah, we talked about the same things that I talked about with Mike. We talked about my situation, how I was feeling over the summer and how I was feeling now in general and all this stuff.

NYKnicks.com: You said before you got drafted that you wanted to be in New York. It's a few months later, and now you have been in The Garden and are wearing a shirt with Knicks across the chest. What's that like? So far, has it been everything you hoped?

Gallinari: It's a great feeling. The most exciting night was the night of the draft. After the night of the draft, my excitement and emotion were going away a little bit because I went back to Italy. I couldn't wait to get back to New York. I love New York.

NYKnicks.com: You actually got to throw out the first pitch between the Mets and Yankees at Shea Stadium, right?

Gallinari: Yeah. I mean, that was incredible (laughs). I'd never been at a baseball game or in front of like 60,000 people, so it was just crazy.

NYKnicks.com: You'd better get used to it, playing here at New York. There are going to be a lot of people at The Garden coming to see you.

Gallinari: Haha, yeah, for sure. For sure. But I'm ready for it. I'm excited. I like the fans in New York. The Mets are looking like they could be in the playoffs, so they are going to be exciting for the fans and I am happy for that. They weren't doing so well when I threw out the pitch. Maybe I brought some luck for them. (laughs)

NYKnicks.com: It's no secret that on draft night, the fans were a bit tepid because they didn't know much about you. Now they are really excited and looking forward to you specifically helping the Knicks become a better team. They are already wearing number eight Gallinari shirts...

Gallinari: Really? I didn't see that. That makes me feel good. It's going to be crazy when I see it and will be so funny. It is a great thing. I like it.

NYKnicks.com: Yeah, I mean the fans are expecting a lot out of you? How do you react to that type of responsibility and expectations?

Gallinari: I'm not worried. I'll be fine. It's a perfect fit for me here. I'm very happy and excited. But I also take it personally. It is part of the job so with me first, and every basketball player on the team, we all have to take it together. But I like pressure. I like the situation because it's there where the real player comes out.

NYKnicks.com: You played that one game in Summer League where you really played well. How was that?

Gallinari: It was nice because it was my first game in the USA. I didn't like the situation that I only played one game. I should have played many more games. I like to play. But we are here now, and it counts and is more important, so I am ready for the season.

NYKnicks.com: Over the summer I talked with a few of the guys you played with, like Nate (Robinson), Wilson Chandler, Anthony Roberson and Mardy Collins. They all said they were amazed by how you were able to understand the game immediately and were impressed with your skill level. How does it make you feel that your teammates respect you and are impressed even though you are young and a rookie?

Gallinari: It makes me feel well and fine because they believe in me. It's a nice situation. When your teammates believe in you, that's the best thing. I'm happy about it.

NYKnicks.com: You went to the Liberty playoff game at The Garden. Was that your first time there?

Gallinari: Yeah. It is a nice atmosphere. I never played in an Arena as big as it is, so it's a nice atmosphere. It's huge. I never saw a gym like this, so for me it's really nice. I didn't go on the court, though. I will wait till the first game for that.

NYKnicks.com: How did the fans treat you?

Gallinari: They were great. They came up and asked for my autograph so that was fun. And the team won, so that was nice.

NYKnicks.com: Are you going to miss playing in Italy?

Gallinari: Probably yes, but I will not be missing playing in Italy, I will be missing Italy in general. It is my life and my friends. It is always over there. But for basketball this is what I always wanted. It's a dream for me so I'm excited.

NYKnicks.com: Is there anyone you are excited to be playing and matching up against?

Gallinari: Oh yes. All the most famous players: LeBron James, Kobe Bryant and all the players I have been watching on television. They are my idols.

NYKnicks.com: How about Andrea Bargnani? Are you excited to play against another Italian guy in the NBA?

Gallinari: Yeah, yeah. It will be fun to play against him.

NYKnicks.com: Finally, if you have one thing to say to Knicks fans, what do you want to tell them?

Gallinari: Let's win together.

10 years ago '04        #3645
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,686 | Props total: 17 17
Yes I'm a Knicks fan, and ain't afraid to let everyone know it! The last thing I need to see in my life in terms of sports is a Knicks championship.

09-20-2008, 06:05 PM         #3646
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wake me up when the 2010 season starts. I can careless bout the Knicks. Go JETS!! which is my focus untill the dont play any more.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 09-20-2008 at 06:06 PM..

10 years ago '06        #3647
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 cpalmer1 said
Wake me up when the 2010 season starts. I can careless bout the Knicks. Go JETS!! which is my focus untill the dont play any more.
mangini frikkin blew it last week...he had a chance to send a message

and what does he do?...play it like a bi*ch!!!

he was way too conservative with the play calling...they should have been so much more aggressive

*so glad we on monday night....didnt wanna miss this game....but i definitely didnt wanna miss the LAST EVER GAME @ YANKEE STADIUM...(see you there Hypno...LMAO ROund DEuXX)

10 years ago '06        #3648
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 DRuNk 24/7 said
mangini frikkin blew it last week...he had a chance to send a message

and what does he do?...play it like a bi*ch!!!

he was way too conservative with the play calling...they should have been so much more aggressive

*so glad we on monday night....didnt wanna miss this game....but i definitely didnt wanna miss the LAST EVER GAME @ YANKEE STADIUM...(see you there Hypno...LMAO ROund DEuXX)
today is a sad day man

i hope they sign bernie to a 1 day contract and let him play center so he can leave the game the right way and not no bullsh*t "well you can come tryout in spring training"

10 years ago '07        #3649
space
space
sry hypno... no chance... personally mariano, bernie, and jeter are my 3 fav yanks of all time, no disrepect to andy, tino, and paul oneill. no one better than those 3. wish torre could've been there too

but the andy, posada, dj, and mo pic gave me chills...

10 years ago '07        #3650
space
space
oh yeah... gallo = 2009 1st team all rookie

*still wishing for bayless at the 1, then remembers rubio/jennings*

and knicks = 2011 playoffs (2nd rd prediction)

Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince Warns Pusha To Move on From Drake Beef or He'll Squash His Career Lik..
215 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 100% USDA Beef. GET SUM!
25 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Associates allegedly Indicted by the FEDS!
108 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA DAAAAMMNN!!! Carmelo looking crazy af sitting on the bench. I feel bad...
74 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas destroys Steven A Smith in Bron/MJ debate.
70 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside SMH Brittany Renner lowkey exposed Collin Kaepernick for cheating on h..
23 comments
9 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Cardi B Say She Got Good Warm Coochie and Mouf Plus a Deep Throat
40 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Eryka Badu really goin crazy in front of our eyes and yall ignoring it,..
73 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jheezzeee Diddy just upgraded from Cassie - NEW ASIAN ting ALERT!!
55 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DAMN!! Trans-girl who slept with BUCK just released a diss Track exposi..
63 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Face is just amazing, ti*ties filled with deliciousness.
6 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - Divers swim through 90 ft of raw sewage to unclog 'flushable ..
50 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Ovo 40 finally speaks. Let’s Pusha TMZ know OVO ready for all the smoke
59 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA I thought Kyrie wanted his own team?
40 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside It took a short chunky Latina to produce the true heir to the Schwarze..
23 comments
11 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - MD comptroller calls Nati Light 77-pk irresponsible, it encourages bi..
33 comments
8 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Larry Fitzgerald didn't have to do Kurt warner like that smh
23 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Los Angeles Lakers vs Portland Trailblazers [Opening Night Thread]
974 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 18 - It's Lit! China plans to launch artificial moon to replace st..
47 comments
11 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Future X Nicki Minaj - Transformer
10 comments
3 hours ago
@hiphop
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Call me fresco
stogz
Tha Boss
Rule 336
FireBeats
Mr Scaramucci
TheLastNonEarth
Dun Language
Boogersugar
Flippa Huxtable
Top 10 most slapped recently
baddie
BlackDynamite
Affectz
suavehooper
trapclassics
---Max-Payne---
Rule 336
The Bully
Youngshinebox
QdobaCasanova

most viewed right now
online now  27
Video inside Big d*ck in new york public experiment
160 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  25
Former president of iran quotes tupac to troll the united states on twitter
117 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside The wall
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Cassidy exposed fu-king tr@nnies with wife???
211 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  5
Article inside R* Co Founder facing backlash after admitting employees worked 100 hr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
BOX Eddie H. tells CHARLO, WILDER & OTHERS if U want belts U have to come t..
46 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Houston Vs Atlanta
120 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  3
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Antbiotics Report in America's Fast Food provides horrifying ..
79 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy