New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 54
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
176 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-24-2008, 03:33 PM         #2881
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo anyone going to the draft on Thursday. I Am ..
 9 years ago '04        #2882
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
 HenryTheMenace said:
Yo anyone going to the draft on Thursday. I Am ..
yup...drunk, hypno and myself
 06-24-2008, 04:49 PM         #2883
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
yup...drunk, hypno and myself
<---Carry my logo in spirit.

I hope Nate get's traded draft night and yall think of me...
 9 years ago '04        #2884
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
Bulls - Beasley
Heat - Rose
Wolves - Lopez
Sonics - Bayless
Grizzlies - Mayo
Knicks - Gordon

 9 years ago '06        #2885
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
pregame at espnzone

lord knows we're gonna need it
 06-25-2008, 09:53 AM         #2886
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Westbrook it is
 06-25-2008, 09:55 AM         #2887
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at this new espn mock draft. They got bayless goin all the way at 11

 9 years ago '06        #2888
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:
pregame at espnzone

lord knows we're gonna need it
im down hypno....

what time u gettin out there?
 9 years ago '04        #2889
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
The Knicks have polled NBA personnel the past few days, trying to figure out the chances of USC combo guard O.J. Mayo falling to them at six. With the chances slim, Knick president Donnie Walsh is exploring ways of swapping picks with Memphis at No. 5 or Minnesota at No. 3, according to a league source, with their goal of drafting Mayo. -- NY Post

The Knicks may have an easier time finding a veteran point guard. Toronto is shopping T. J. Ford, and Chicago is certain to unload Kirk Hinrich if it drafts Rose. Phoenix is dangling Leandro Barbosa. -- NY Times

Eddy Curry and Nate Robinson are expected to play a few of the Knicks' summer-league games next month in Las Vegas, according to a league source. Curry is coming back from knee surgery to repair torn cartilage, his awful season ending in March. If Robinson plays, it would be the fourth straight year he'd do summer league - highly unusual. The Knicks may want to see how Robinson stacks up with their new draft pick. -- NY Post

if they are serious about the Grizz pick....Knicks should see whats good with the Heat pick, from what i heard since Marion is not opting out, they are more willing NOw to give up that pick (aka no Beasley and may settle for Mayo)...who knows, we could possibly dump salary for picks...could try and move Curry again to Miami since they aint get the deal done last year.....unless somebody sees somebody emerging in next year draft, why not trade next year 1st round for the 2nd pick of this year....just a scenario, would be crazy if we do end up with 3 of the first 6 picks....sh*t like that happens for me in 2k8,
 06-25-2008, 04:59 PM         #2890
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
The Knicks have polled NBA personnel the past few days, trying to figure out the chances of USC combo guard O.J. Mayo falling to them at six. With the chances slim, Knick president Donnie Walsh is exploring ways of swapping picks with Memphis at No. 5 or Minnesota at No. 3, according to a league source, with their goal of drafting Mayo. -- NY Post

The Knicks may have an easier time finding a veteran point guard. Toronto is shopping T. J. Ford, and Chicago is certain to unload Kirk Hinrich if it drafts Rose. Phoenix is dangling Leandro Barbosa. -- NY Times

Eddy Curry and Nate Robinson are expected to play a few of the Knicks' summer-league games next month in Las Vegas, according to a league source. Curry is coming back from knee surgery to repair torn cartilage, his awful season ending in March. If Robinson plays, it would be the fourth straight year he'd do summer league - highly unusual. The Knicks may want to see how Robinson stacks up with their new draft pick. -- NY Post

if they are serious about the Grizz pick....Knicks should see whats good with the Heat pick, from what i heard since Marion is not opting out, they are more willing NOw to give up that pick (aka no Beasley and may settle for Mayo)...who knows, we could possibly dump salary for picks...could try and move Curry again to Miami since they aint get the deal done last year.....unless somebody sees somebody emerging in next year draft, why not trade next year 1st round for the 2nd pick of this year....just a scenario, would be crazy if we do end up with 3 of the first 6 picks....sh*t like that happens for me in 2k8,
In the post the said David Lee and Malik Rose was offered for Ojay Mayo.
I would make that trade. but i hope they will get rid of all these fools that need the ball 99% on the court.
With Mayo thats too many scorers. I want westbrook.
 9 years ago '06        #2891
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
im down hypno....

what time u gettin out there?
ill be there around there around 3-3:30 ill hit you up when im on my way there
 06-25-2008, 07:04 PM         #2892
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said:
ill be there around there around 3-3:30 ill hit you up when im on my way there
I want to see pics...you blouses. And your faces when Donnie pulls off a draft day trade. you better get on TV too.
 9 years ago '07        #2893
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,886 | Props total: 2238 2238
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
so all my BX Knicks Fans...

who do you want at pick #6 in this years draft???....


*i will edit and fill in this list as you post who you want*

DRuNk 24/7-
Born Loser- Russel Westbrook
The Kid Hypno- Russel Westbrook
CPalmer-
BxCastro-
Streetz-
Adam is Better-
Stackmatics-
g_hilde- Joe Alexander
HenryTheMenace-
I Am The Truth-
pission on game-
nnynyj225-
dj ac-
7th wonder-
Rhymes4Dayz-
ItisWhatitis-



*sorry if i left any1 out* (just names i could remember off top of my head)
i'm w/ Bayless DRuNK... been saying it since we got #6


OMG THURSDAY COME ALREADY!!!!!.... back to regularly scheduled programming
 9 years ago '06        #2894
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
i cant find my damn ewing jersey :(
 9 years ago '04        #2895
Artifacts 
space
avatar space
space
$3,733 | Props total: 1 1
hopefully we can get Mayo.. I dunno what we gotta do to pull it off though..
 06-25-2008, 09:53 PM         #2896
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by DRuNk 24/7
so all my BX Knicks Fans...

who do you want at pick #6 in this years draft???....


*i will edit and fill in this list as you post who you want*

DRuNk 24/7-
Born Loser- Russel Westbrook
The Kid Hypno- Russel Westbrook
CPalmer- To trade the pic and Nate Robinson for anyone.
BxCastro-
Streetz-
Adam is Better-
Stackmatics-
g_hilde- Joe Alexander
HenryTheMenace-
I Am The Truth-
pission on game-
nnynyj225-
dj ac-
7th wonder-
Rhymes4Dayz-
ItisWhatitis-


*sorry if i left any1 out* (just names i could remember off top of my head)
at all these teams making deals like Charolette, Indiana, Toranto, etc. and the Knicks aint trade no one yet. I hope there will be a 8 men trade tomorrow with the Knicks trading 8 men.
 9 years ago '04        #2897
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
damn, Drunk waking me up after my long a.ss day lmfao
 06-25-2008, 11:46 PM         #2898
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Russel Westbrook FTW !
 9 years ago '06        #2899
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
:applause: ESPN just said Donnie is pushing hard to trade up to 3

i want Mayo in a Knicks Jersey
 9 years ago '06        #2900
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
ya boy DRunk definitely in the citayyyyyyy RIGHT NOW passed the fu*k out about 20th in line for tickets.....LMAO....

im hammered....didnt realize ya bed time was at 10, my bad BORN... didnt get a hold of any1.... u gotta set some shyt up born...

hypno, call me son...ill meet u at the Zone
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 15
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy