most viewed right now
Film(s) You Don't Like to Admit You Like
49 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Steve Kerr response to why Klay Thompson didn't play in fourth
48 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #2861
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
uh...... hell no ! david lee is a fan favorite
i hear ya...and for some reason i dont think Donnie will move him...i feel a sense of family and loyalty that Donnie brings to us from a front office perspective...i think Donnie knows weve been thru enough as knicks fans NOT to rid us of OUR favorite knick

stackmatics said:
lets focus on gettin rid
of these dead weight n*ggas on the bench.
but then again...Lee might be the ONLY way to help us rid ourselves of these k!ller contracts...

think about it...

say there was life to the memphis rumor...say we pulled the trigger on Lee n Malik for #5 and cardinal...now we have the 5th and 6th pickin the draft...

it opens up many more trade opportunities...

a) we can use both picks and try to trade up for Mayo
b) we can use both picks and select 2 out of (Westbrook, Gordon, Love, Augustine, Gallinari, Randolph)

or..

c) revisit the Detroit rumor...Zach and #6 for Sheed, Maxiel and #29

im sure there are plenty of other options....

*DAMN, I CANT WAIT TIL THURSDAY....THIS SHYT IS k!llING ME!!!!!!!!*
 8 years ago '06        #2862
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
so all my BX Knicks Fans...

who do you want at pick #6 in this years draft???....

*i will edit and fill in this list as you post who you want*

DRuNk 24/7-
Born Loser- Russel Westbrook
The Kid Hypno- Russel Westbrook
CPalmer-
BxCastro-
Streetz-
Adam is Better-
Stackmatics-
g_hilde- Joe Alexander
HenryTheMenace-
I Am The Truth-
pission on game-
nnynyj225-
dj ac-
7th wonder-
Rhymes4Dayz-
ItisWhatitis-

*sorry if i left any1 out* (just names i could remember off top of my head)

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 06-24-2008 at 12:23 AM..
 06-23-2008, 05:54 PM         #2863
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jerryd bayless
just please god dont go European
 8 years ago '04        #2864
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
damn, i thought all them n*ggas on the list was gonna be at the draft lmfao

neway, i think we ending up with 2 lottery picks, think we picking up Russell Westbrook with numero seis

wouldn't mind Bayless, Danilo or Patty Mayonnaise
 8 years ago '06        #2865
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 7thWonder said:
Jerryd bayless
just please god dont go European
aight my bad....

i guess i didnt specify on who would be available at 6...

lets say the draft goes

1. Rose
2. Beasley
3. Mayo
4. Bayless
5. Love
6. ???

the big names are off the board....who do you guys wanna select???
 8 years ago '04        #2866
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
aight my bad....

lets say the draft goes

1. Rose
2. Beasley
3. Mayo
4. Bayless
5. Love
6. ???

if it's like that, than def. Westbrook with Danilo a VERY close 2nd
 8 years ago '04        #2867
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
aight my bad....

lets say the draft goes

1. Rose
2. Beasley
3. Mayo
4. Bayless
5. Love
6. ???

joe alexander :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #2868
g_hilde 
space
space

in case any of you wanted to check out our prospects again before the draft. i'm about to watch the westbrook-rose matchup. trying to talk myself into believing in him
 8 years ago '06        #2869
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 g_hilde said:
joe alexander :applause:
:applause:

if we could get westbrook AND alexander id go nukkin futs
 8 years ago '06        #2870
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
westbrook

but wouldn't mind eric gordon.............if we got him we could try to move him with zach to the bucks, get rid of zachs contract. there were already rumors about zbo going to the bucks, and gordons coach sampson is with the bucks, maybe he pushes to trade for gordon......so many possibilities...
 06-23-2008, 08:41 PM         #2871
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the Knicks should go after Westbook if Bayless is not available.

The best option I feel at the 6th pick is Russell Westbrook who is a force to be reckoned with. Westbrook is a player that can run the break well in Mike D'Antoni's system. Having a point that running might be one of the most important a.ssets for the Knicks in this up incoming season. Not only can this kid run and handle the ball well but he can play defense. Westbrook can guard the best point and shooting guard which is necessary in today's NBA. Westbrook showed his defense this year against some of the best in NCAA .

If you don't believe me just ask OJ Mayo. Not only can Westbrook play good one-on-one defense but he plays the passing lanes well. Should I say Allen Iverson like in the passing lanes? Did I mention the Westbrook is as athletic as Baron Davis and Wade? If Westbrook becomes a Knick they will be adding one of the best first step point guards in this year's draft with high energy to give Nate Robinson a run for his money. At the end of the day I would not mind the Knicks picking up Westbrook who has room to grow in Coach D'Antoni's system.

Last edited by Rhymes4Days; 06-23-2008 at 09:43 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #2872
g_hilde 
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:applause:

if we could get westbrook AND alexander id go nukkin futs
that would be crazy. i really hope donnie can snag to lottery picks ala presti last year.

but what if we get 5 and 6 and the sonics take westbrook. ford seems to think seattle is leaning towards westbrook.
 8 years ago '07        #2873
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
can the joe alexander fans tell me why that pick makes sense unless we plan on moving someone the 3 spot is packed, Q, Jared, Chandler>>> why alexander?..after nate who plays point or backs up crawford @ 2....westbrook a combo guard and lock down defender can slide over to 2 when nate comes in...joe cant play defense and everyone in here shud know thats a problem for the knicks altho d'antoni doesnt preach defense
 8 years ago '04        #2874
space
space
for those with NBA TV, tune in now..they got a predraft show

so far it's up to the Grizz, meaning the knicks are next
 8 years ago '04        #2875
space
space
Bulls - Rose
Heat - Beasley
Wolves - Mayo
Sonics - Lopez
Grizzlies - Love
Knicks - Bayless

is how things are looking here
 8 years ago '06        #2876
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Bulls - Rose
Heat - Beasley
Wolves - Mayo
Sonics - Lopez
Grizzlies - Love
Knicks - Bayless

is how things are looking here

damn...

a lot of people are talkin Lopez to the sonics...

now that im finally gettin set on westbrook i got Bayless in the back of my mind...

this draft gunna be real interesting...i cant wait to see who we come out of it with
 8 years ago '06        #2877
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 BxCastro said:
can the joe alexander fans tell me why that pick makes sense unless we plan on moving someone the 3 spot is packed, Q, Jared, Chandler>>> why alexander?..after nate who plays point or backs up crawford @ 2....westbrook a combo guard and lock down defender can slide over to 2 when nate comes in...joe cant play defense and everyone in here shud know thats a problem for the knicks altho d'antoni doesnt preach defense
so is your pick westbrook too???
 8 years ago '04        #2878
g_hilde 
space
space
 BxCastro said:
alexander can play 3 or the 4 under d'antoni

he works his a.ss off which is something this team really needs. along with his freakish athleticism, if he continues to work on his game like most think he will, he will be a problem for the rest of the league. i doubt he has real nba 3 pt range right now, but he is a gamer and a scorer for sure. you can tell he hates to lose. he is super competitive and won't back down from anyone. he, along with bayless, is probably one of the most competitive players in the draft. besides, d'antoni is too concerned with defense. the objective there is just to give full effort because good things will tend to happen. d'antoni feels that if they score, they score but we're gonna score right back.

under d'antoni, you have to be able to hit the open shots (there will be lots of them). i really doubt westbrook can do that and that is why i'm not as excited as others with the possibility of us drafting him.

Some veteran GMs drafting later in the first round are scratching their heads at our last mock draft -- especially some of the high risers in the draft.

"Russell Westbrook is a role player who probably is a sixth man on a good team," one GM said. "How has he risen to a top-10 pick? I'd take Leandro Barbosa over him any day of the week. Westbrook is athletic, fast and plays defense, but a top-10 pick? I don't see it."
 8 years ago '04        #2879
space
space
Donnie Walsh's long-range plan is to make a play for LeBron James when the James becomes a free agent in two years. In the interim, the Knicks' president is trying to clear salary cap space and a.ssemble a few pieces that would make New York more appealing to James. One such player is USC guard O.J. Mayo, who could go as high as third in Thursday's draft. The Minnesota Timberwolves own the pick and the club is open to trading it. The Knicks, who select sixth, are looking to move up and are intrigued by Mayo, who like coach Mike D'Antonio hails from West Virginia. The fact that Mayo, regarded as the top combo guard in the draft, is good friends with James doesn't hurt. There was a report yesterday that the Knicks and Grizzlies were working on a deal that would send David Lee and Malik Rose to Memphis for the fifth overall pick plus the two years and $13 million remaining on Brian Cardinal's contract. -- NY Daily News

Listed at 6-foot by the University of Texas, D.J. Augustin measured at only 5-10 in recent workouts, and was last seen by America getting beaten up by a bigger, stronger Derrick Rose in an NCAA Tournament game. So why does it feel like the Knicks will make Augustin their first-round pick in two days? It's just a hunch, and maybe that feeling will go away by Thursday. But Rose will be long gone by the time the Knicks draft at No.6, Arizona's Jerryd Bayless is likely to be off the board as well, and UCLA's Russell Westbrook, the only other viable guard, is not ready to come in and run an NBA team. -- NY Daily News

The Knicks, the Portland Trail Blazers and the Los Angeles Clippers are among the lottery teams who could try to trade down because they need proven veterans more than they need prospects. -- NY Times
 06-24-2008, 11:49 AM         #2880
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he skinny: For weeks we've been hearing that the Grizzlies are high on UCLA's Kevin Love. He fits a need, is one of the more NBA-ready players in the draft and would be popular in Memphis.

He still could be the pick. But there's a growing chorus saying that the Grizzlies are looking strongly at Indiana's Eric Gordon -- an athletic, sweet-shooting 2 guard -- with the pick.

Even stronger are rumors that the Grizzlies are talking to a number of teams, including the Knicks, Blazers and Suns, about deals that would send the No. 5 pick to whomever is willing to take Brian Cardinal's awful contract (2 years, $13 million left). The latest buzz has the Knicks talking to Memphis about a deal that would send David Lee and the expiring contract of Malik Rose to Memphis for No. 5 and Cardinal.

In other words, it sounds like GM Chris Wallace is, once again, being pushed by ownership to cut payroll.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
260 comments
24 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside To this day...this is still the most impressive film ever made
55 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
231 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
166 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
73 comments
1 day ago