New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 71
Dec 10 - Frequent use of large amounts of marijuana causing ppl to get sick
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Regina Hall - Puts Rocks in her P@#$%
46 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Top Tier Rap List
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Soulja Boy cousin try calm him down with NO luck
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #2841
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
atleast our coaching staff is now complete

NEW YORK (AP) - The New York Knicks added three a.ssistants to coach Mike D'Antoni's staff Friday, retaining Herb Williams from Isiah Thomas' crew and signing former Suns a.ssistants Phil Weber and Dan D'Antoni.

What's Hot:

* Hench: 29 reasons to cheer Boston
* Marvez: Pay these NFL stars...now
* Vote for your favorite Yankee moment
* Surgery will end Schilling's season
* Last-place Jays fire Gibbons
* Federer gets tough Wimbledon draw

Top stories | Rumors | Video | Photos

"We have three top quality a.ssistant coaches that will be great a.ssets as we work toward our goal of bringing winning basketball back to New York," said Donnie Walsh, the Knicks' president of basketball operations. "Phil and Dan enjoyed tremendous success with coach D'Antoni in Phoenix, while Herb has been a great part of our franchise for many years."

Dan D'Antoni, Mike's older brother, was an a.ssistant in Phoenix for three seasons. Before that he won more than 500 games in 30 years at Socastee High School in Myrtle Beach, S.C. He also founded the Beach Ball Classic, one of the most prestigious high school basketball tournaments in the country.

Weber, from Northport, N.Y., was an a.ssistant in Phoenix for nine years, including 4 1/2 under Mike D'Antoni. He was an a.ssistant coach at the University of Florida, Chaminade University and Iona College before joining the Suns in September 1999.

Williams has been with the Knicks since 2001. He served 44 games as the interim head coach, including the final 43 games of the 2004-05 season after Lenny Wilkens was fired.
 8 years ago '04        #2842
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
Knicks do remember we need something called a GM, right?
 8 years ago '04        #2843
g_hilde 
space
avatar space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
I have a bad feeling westbrook is the pick if bayless and mayo are gone

ugh...

here's how i see things going

1) chi - rose
2) mia - beasley
3) min - mayo
4) sea - bayless
5) mem - lopez
6) ny - westbrook
7) lac - gordon
8) mil - alexander
9) cha - love
10) nj - gallinari
11) ind - augustin
12) sac - arthur
13) por - rush
14) gs - randolph
15) phx - chalmers
 8 years ago '06        #2844
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$23,371 | Props total: 1373 1373
 g_hilde said:
I have a bad feeling westbrook is the pick if bayless and mayo are gone

ugh...

here's how i see things going

1) chi - rose
2) mia - beasley
3) min - mayo
4) sea - bayless
5) mem - lopez
6) ny - westbrook
7) lac - gordon
8) mil - alexander
9) cha - love
10) nj - gallinari
11) ind - augustin
12) sac - arthur
13) por - rush
14) gs - randolph
15) phx - chalmers

if Mayo and Bayless gon there might be a trade down
and we'll draft Augustin or Gordon .. we still got Marbury tho :rolleyes:


Last edited by Blah; 06-21-2008 at 02:01 AM..
 06-21-2008, 07:34 AM         #2845
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
Knicks do remember we need something called a GM, right?
I was thinking the samething.

*
There are continued reports out of Arizona that the Suns are shopping D'Antoni favorite Leandro Barbosa to the Knicks as part of a draft-night deal. The problem is, Barbosa's contract extends past 2010, and the Knicks are trying to slide under the cap.


Last edited by cpalmer1; 06-21-2008 at 07:54 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #2846
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
I was thinking the samething.

*
There are continued reports out of Arizona that the Suns are shopping D'Antoni favorite Leandro Barbosa to the Knicks as part of a draft-night deal. The problem is, Barbosa's contract extends past 2010, and the Knicks are trying to slide under the cap.

i dont understand this Barbosa talk...its everything against what Walsh has been preaching...on top of the fact that we already have a Barbosa on our team, his name is Nate Robinson....

if there were any truth to this matter i can see it centering around Boris Diaw...hes a 'Antoni favorite...

ive been reading "7 seconds or less" and it basically is a love story between 'Antoni n Diaw
 8 years ago '06        #2847
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
We Dont Need to pick up any Suns players....Most of them n*ggas is trash though....
 06-22-2008, 02:25 AM         #2848
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i dont understand this Barbosa talk...its everything against what Walsh has been preaching...on top of the fact that we already have a Barbosa on our team, his name is Nate Robinson....

if there were any truth to this matter i can see it centering around Boris Diaw...hes a 'Antoni favorite...

ive been reading "7 seconds or less" and it basically is a love story between 'Antoni n Diaw
:jawdrop:

 8 years ago '04        #2849
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
now to see if i can FINALLY get the starburys with my size 2morrow
was gonna try to get a custom knick jersey but i wasn't gonna get it in time

now i'm just anticipating what trade the knicks are gonna do at the draft...think i've been worrying about that more than who we actually draft lmfao


Last edited by Born_Loser; 06-22-2008 at 01:06 PM..
 06-22-2008, 12:27 PM         #2850
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
now to see if i can FINALLY get the starburys with my size 2morrow
was gonna try to get a custom knick jersey but i wasn't gonna get it in time

now i'm just anticipating what trade the knicks are gonna do at the trade...think i've been worrying about that more than who we actually draft lmfao
My biggest concern is not the draft anymore is who will be trade this off season?
 8 years ago '07        #2851
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 - Streetz - said:

if Mayo and Bayless gon there might be a trade down
and we'll draft Augustin or Gordon .. we still got Marbury tho :rolleyes:
Nooo!!!!!!!!!!!....No mayo or bayless then we go after Westbrook....that is the only other player I want the knicks to get....my son is impressive...knick fans watch and be amazed...cus the kid has a pro game...>> I almost wanted to shed a tear for the cal defender that got flushed on
 8 years ago '06        #2852
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$23,371 | Props total: 1373 1373
 BxCastro said:
Nooo!!!!!!!!!!!....No mayo or bayless then we go after Westbrook....that is the only other player I want the knicks to get....my son is impressive...knick fans watch and be amazed...cus the kid has a pro game...>> I almost wanted to shed a tear for the cal defender that got flushed on
yea westbrook got handles too
i wanna know if he can be a pure PG and not end up like Crawford
 8 years ago '07        #2853
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 - Streetz - said:
yea westbrook got handles too
i wanna know if he can be a pure PG and not end up like Crawford

I like his game cus he defends...he was lockin up college players wit ease and I'm sure it will transfer to the pros...runnin the point might be a work in progress...definitely a better passer than j crawford...who isn't? I see a lil wheelchair wade in his game

Fuk it I said it...
 8 years ago '04        #2854
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
yeah, after giving it some thought Westbrook is someone i would have NO problem with coming to NY with number 6...at first, talking with Chicity Fingaz, i was like naw but now yeah, i could see it working....for some reason, i think we will end up with a late 1st round pick though and i dont think Jerome James is gonna make it in a Knick uniform next season.......think he might find out where Jimmy Hoffa's body is at,
 8 years ago '04        #2855
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
To many fatalists who live among us, it's a foregone conclusion that Cavaliers forward LeBron James will be playing for the New York Knicks in 2010. The All-Star has two years remaining on his contract. He has an early termination option on his $17,149,243 contract for the 2010-11 season, and many think he'll opt out. He'll then attempt to get another maximum contract from the Cavs or another team. There's only one problem with that scintillating rumor of him going to the Knicks: They probably won't have the necessary salary-cap space to sign a player of that magnitude. -- Morning Journal

Pistons director of basketball operations Tony Ronzone could be leaving to join Donnie Walsh's staff in New York. According to reports, Walsh is considering two people to be his second in command -- Denver's vice president of basketball Mark Warkentien and Ronzone. -- Detroit News
 8 years ago '04        #2856
g_hilde 
space
avatar space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
my main problem with westbrook is that i can't see him being anything more than a 6th man. i envision him being a taller nate robinson

draftexpress posted this today:

-Is Jerryd Bayless as much of a lock at 4 as everyone thinks? A number of NBA teams we’ve spoken with don’t think that’s the case. Almost everyone at this point in fact has Brook Lopez slated be picked by Seattle, with Bayless dropping slightly to the Knicks at #6. If Lopez doesn’t go 3rd, 4th of 5th, he will be taken by a team that did not work him out, as he only agreed to be seen by those three teams.
 8 years ago '04        #2857
g_hilde 
space
avatar space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0


3 of my favorites for us are rated well (bayless, augustin, and alexander). mayo? not so much.

looks like chalmers is going to be doing some damage for the suns
 8 years ago '06        #2858
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
As Per Chad Ford of ESPN.COM
Mentions that the Knicks are trying to pick up the #5 pick ...



"Even stronger are rumors that the Grizzlies are talking to a number of teams, including the Knicks, Blazers and Suns, about deals that would send the No. 5 pick to whomever is willing to take Brian Cardinal's awful contract (2 years, $13 million left). The latest buzz has the Knicks talking to Memphis about a deal that would send David Lee and the expiring contract of Malik Rose to Memphis for No. 5 and Cardinal."

:rolleyes:
 8 years ago '04        #2859
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
As Per Chad Ford of ESPN.COM
Mentions that the Knicks are trying to pick up the #5 pick ...



"Even stronger are rumors that the Grizzlies are talking to a number of teams, including the Knicks, Blazers and Suns, about deals that would send the No. 5 pick to whomever is willing to take Brian Cardinal's awful contract (2 years, $13 million left). The latest buzz has the Knicks talking to Memphis about a deal that would send David Lee and the expiring contract of Malik Rose to Memphis for No. 5 and Cardinal."

:rolleyes:
Bad = we lose Lee...Good = we could get Miami involved and trade the 5th or our 6th pick to them for there 2nd...we get Beasley or Rose, can get rid of Cardinal next season since he's expiring, Miami can get Mayo like they want...J. James, still in a Knick uni though
 06-23-2008, 02:40 PM         #2860
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
uh...... hell no ! david lee is a fan favorite
and ill take his 10 pts 10 rebounds over anybody
in this year's draft. and lets focus on gettin rid
of these dead weight n*ggas on the bench.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
302 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
204 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Teanna Trump is finally free
229 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Chris Pratt With The Best Outtake Joke In TV
15 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
90 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Pete Rock Goes in on Young Thug for Hassling Airport Workers
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
34 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy