New York Knicks

most viewed right now
93 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

10 years ago '04        #3526
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3981 3981
with that being said...

The New York Knicks have added former Orlando Magic GM John Gabriel as the team's new director of scouting, the New York Daily News is reporting.

Knicks' President Donnie Walsh also hired Misho Ostarcevic to be the team's director of player personnel.

10 years ago '07        #3527
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,250 | Props total: 1643 1643
 Born_Loser said
with that being said...

The New York Knicks have added former Orlando Magic GM John Gabriel as the team's new director of scouting, the New York Daily News is reporting.

Knicks' President Donnie Walsh also hired Misho Ostarcevic to be the team's director of player personnel.
Ok...but Who's the GM?

10 years ago '06        #3528
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,866 | Props total: 450 450
damn gallo still hurt!!!!!!!!!!!:angry12::angry12: (according to the NYpost), u gotta be kiddin me, i kno traylor is a big dude but damn

10 years ago '04        #3529
space
space
 BxCastro said
Ok...but Who's the GM?
lmfao....i think Knicks 4got to get one...i guess, Walsh is the unofficial GM till we get an official one

10 years ago '06        #3530
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said
lmfao....i think Knicks 4got to get one...i guess, Walsh is the unofficial GM till we get an official one
to be honest, i dont want to see them hire a gm right now...just another man to have a difference of opinion with walsh

cut out the middle man...

get the job done and stick to the plan....communication and agreement is a lot easier when things are discussed between 2 people (walsh-antoni) than 3

10 years ago '06        #3531
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
gabriel>

he was a part of the blazers rebuilding success, hope he does the same here

10 years ago '07        #3532
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,250 | Props total: 1643 1643
 DRuNk 24/7 said
to be honest, i dont want to see them hire a gm right now...just another man to have a difference of opinion with walsh

cut out the middle man...

get the job done and stick to the plan....communication and agreement is a lot easier when things are discussed between 2 people (walsh-antoni) than 3
Kenny Smith....even tho no experience his basketball IQ is > _________

10 years ago '07        #3533
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,341 | Props total: 3110 3110
 BxCastro said
not a bad look but i'd rather kenny smith as a scout rather than a GM...

and i gotta agree w/ drunk, i think all talks are going better w/ donnie and mike d than w/ 3 heads in the mix. donnie should just keep acting as active GM

10 years ago '06        #3534
space
space
 BxCastro said
hell no nba on tnt with charles and kenny is >>>>>

dont break that sh*t up for nothing!

10 years ago '04        #3535
space
space
Don't be sucked into the Zach Randolph rumors. The Cavs did talk to the Knicks recently, but don't seem to have any interest in the high-scoring former Michigan State prospect. There's no question he puts up numbers, but he's not known as much of a team player. -- News-Herald

Cavs ain't want Randolph, common sense would say they were asking about Lee if that's the case

10 years ago '04        #3536
space
space
The Grizzlies are reportedly looking to make a move of some kind after missing out on free agent forward Josh Smith earlier this offseason, according to Memphis Edge.

They reportedly have had trade discussions with the Knicks involving Zach Randolph, and the talks still ongoing.

Memphis is willing to part with Darko Milicic in a package that wouldn't include either Rudy Gay, Mike Conley, or O.J. Mayo.

The Blazers are also looking for a point guard, and could offer Travis Outlaw in a deal with the Grizzlies.

only Warrick and Miliciic are both expire after next season, if possible can get rid of Jefferies contract maybe....than trade one or both of these guys contracts next season when they are expiring too (or this, if you can get back expiring contracts, more so Darko since Hakim is chump change money)

10 years ago '04        #3537
pissin-on-game 
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 25 25
see how they threw portland looking for a pg in there, maybe a three way deal with zach and step......portland of course not getting zach back but would send outlaw to griz step to portand warwick to knicks and someone else from portland to knicks

10 years ago '06        #3538
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 pissin-on-game said
see how they threw portland looking for a pg in there, maybe a three way deal with zach and step......portland of course not getting zach back but would send outlaw to griz step to portand warwick to knicks and someone else from portland to knicks
portland wants NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING to do with MethBury

they lookin at a deal with Memphis to land Mike Conley Jr to pair up with Oden again...

10 years ago '06        #3539
space
space
warriors fans want marbury since ellis is out atleast until jan.

get marcus williams!!!

08-28-2008, 02:26 PM         #3540
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo wats good, i aint been here in a min.. whats new

10 years ago '04        #3541
pissin-on-game 
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 25 25
a walker and d giliac to knicks for zach.......

10 years ago '05        #3542
Bx_Bomberz 213 heat pts213
space
space
$23,907 | Props total: 16926 16926
no way the knicks can complete a starbury trade with goldenstate... contracts just dont matchup

10 years ago '06        #3543
Ave 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,534 | Props total: 15416 15416
send Marbury Zbo to Gstate
and somehow end up with Marcus Williams and Brendan Wright in return

10 years ago '07        #3544
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,341 | Props total: 3110 3110
 - Streetz - said
send Marbury Zbo to Gstate
and somehow end up with Marcus Williams and Brendan Wright in return
hmmm i'd like to see both in orange n blue but GSW wouldn't let that go down... u got 2 young running big men w/ brandan wright & anthony randolph that u can mold. and they need marcus to step in w/ monta goin down. plus nellie wouldn't take on baron so i he def ain't checkin for steph...

BUT.... GSW does need another big man and Zbo gives em that presence, and nellie's offense might free him up a lil more, or give stephen jackson more open looks....

verdict........... use zach as bait for a 3 way trade w/ GSW and another squad

08-29-2008, 04:12 PM         #3545
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
« Preseason sked | Blog Home

August 29, 2008
:applause:
By MARC BERMAN

The KnicksNew York Knicks have failed to bring legend Patrick Ewing back into the organization, but instead they added his son today.

In a minor deal, the Knicks acquired forward Patrick Ewing Jr. from the Rockets for the draft righst to - center Frederic Weis. Yes, believe it or not, the Knicks still had the rights to their first-round pick in 1999 - the French stiff who spurned the NBA.

A 6-8 role player out of Georgetown, Ewing Jr, was drafted in the second round by Sacramento but was traded to Houston in the Ron Artest deal a few weeks ago. Scouts are concerned Ewing Jr. wouldn't have an NBA position. He averaged 6.1 points, 4.2 rebounds in 21 minutes as a senior.

Knicks president Donnie Walsh raved about Ewing Jr. on draft night, praising his defense, and admitted he was trying to obtain a late first-round pick or second-round pick to draft him. However, despite his athleticism, he is a poor offensive player and not much of a shooter.

“I like him a lot,'' Walsh said after the draft. "We were trying to get picks in the first round and he would’ve been one of the guys in my mind. I think he could be a good addition to an NBA team because he’s a glue guy.”

At the Orlando pre-draft camp in early June, Ewing, a Magic a.ssistant, watched his son compete and said he'd love if the Knicks drafted him. Ewing Jr. is no lock to make the team since the Knicks have 16 players - one above the maximum - though Stephon MarburyStephon Marbury could be cut.

"Coming to the Knicks, and hopefully being able to contribute, means a lot to me. It has always been my dream to play for this team," Ewing, Jr. said in a statement. "My goal is to show the coaches that I can play and do all that I can to help the team win some games."

Walsh drew the ire of Ewing last spring for not extending him a courtesy interview for the head-coaching job. This more than makes up for it if Ewing Jr. makes the Knicks, who open training camp Sept. 30th in Saratoga.

08-29-2008, 04:16 PM         #3546
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know how he fits with so many SF already. And Chandler coming of age. I wonder if the Knicks got a massive trade that will go down.

They gave up nothing for Ewing Jr. I wonder if they are superstitious?. :LOL

10 years ago '04        #3547
space
space
my day has come...got what i've been asking since Feb, Ewing Jr. in a knick jersey

10 years ago '06        #3548
space
space
i didnt know weis still existed LMAO

10 years ago '04        #3549
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said
i didnt know weis still existed LMAO
arent you glad he does, :applause:

10 years ago '04        #3550
space
space
mock draft for next year that i found, using the guys from this years lottery

5. New York - Hasheem Thabeet Jr.

Home      

most viewed right now
+17online now  43
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
93 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+123online now  43
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
56 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  30
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
147 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-126online now  15
Video inside THIS IS SHOCKING SlNGER (ASHANTI) DARKEST SECRET EXPOSED
141 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Juelz Santana: “So I Decided To Take The Plea,” In Airport Gun Case
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+63online now  12
Image(s) inside Slim Doo Doo Makers
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+61online now  11
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
57 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy