New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #2821
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
 TheKidHypno' said:
you going?
ain't got no ticket, :(
 9 years ago '06        #2822
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
yo Born....

i got you on a ticket if you wanna roll homie.....

been tryin to talk my damn girl from comin...ima say that my boy Born Loser from Boxden is going instead!!!

9 years ago '06        #2823
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
OW Russell Westbrook got some game
 9 years ago '04        #2824
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
yo Born....

i got you on a ticket if you wanna roll homie.....

been tryin to talk my damn girl from comin...ima say that my boy Born Loser from Boxden is going instead!!!

just lemme know when and where and i'll go,

We've been told reliably that the Zach Randolph-to-Philadelphia scenario reported here a couple weeks back won't happen. It would have sent Z-Bo (and the three years and $48 million he had left on his contract) plus the Knicks' No. 6 pick in the draft to Philly for Reggie Evans and the Sixers' No. 16 pick _ an addition-by- substraction deal to get rid of Randolph's money. It would have worked even though the salaries don't match because the Sixers have room under the salary cap. Our theory on why it won't happen, via a remark by another GM about pursuing a former Jail Blazers teammate of Z-Bo's: "I wouldn't touch him with a 10-foot pole or any size pole you can find." -- Bergen Record

Finally out of Arizona, more talk about the Knicks possibly lurking to move down and grab the Suns' 15th overall pick and maybe snapping up Leandro Barbosa or Boris Diaw (two Mike D'Antoni favorites) in the process. Money-wise, both again stretch into 2010, Diaw with three years and $27 million left, Barbosa with four for more than $27 million. -- Bergen Record
 9 years ago '06        #2825
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
just got my tickets in the mail today owwwwwwwwww

you know there is still a shot at rose.....

if the bulls take beasley, heat may take mayo riley is high on him and we trade up for the wolves pick(they like love) my god that would be amazing
 9 years ago '04        #2826
space
space
There are indications the Knicks would like to come out of next Thursday night with a point guard-of-the-future, whether in the draft or via trade. Stephon Marbury is entering his final year of his contract, and there isn't another starting point guard on the roster. Toronto's T.J. Ford, Milwaukee's Mo Williams, Indiana's Jamaal Tinsley, whom Walsh drafted, and Portland's Jarrett Jack are on the block. Sources have indicated Raptors general manager Bryan Colangelo, who picks 17th and is looking to move up, has been most active. -- NY Post

Ford...who might look s3xy as a potential 17th pick?
 9 years ago '06        #2827
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
just lemme know when and where and i'll go,

i WAS going to go early that thursday morning (around 4-5ish) and wait on line to grab some better seats...i still might, not sure though...

but i told my girl that she CANT COME...lol

i was gunna bring my boy..but he cant get outta work...and the rest of my boys really aint Knicks fans

with that said....

*Achievement Unlocked*

take Born Loser to the NBA Draft

+25
 9 years ago '04        #2828
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
*Achievement Unlocked*

take Born Loser to the NBA Draft

+25
 06-19-2008, 06:42 PM         #2829
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how much is the tickets cause if so id go buy them sh*ts right now.
 9 years ago '06        #2830
space
space
 stackmatics said:
how much is the tickets cause if so id go buy them sh*ts right now.
you can't buy them now

there was a presale for only a limited number of tickets i posted last week and drunk was the only other one to take advantage, only other way is spend $100 on stubhub or go camp out the day of

yo drunk i got different seats than i ordered from ticketmaster, the ones they sent me are 5 rows closer than they originally were

im in section 301 now not 300, did you get different seats?
 06-19-2008, 07:12 PM         #2831
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
There are indications the Knicks would like to come out of next Thursday night with a point guard-of-the-future, whether in the draft or via trade. Stephon Marbury is entering his final year of his contract, and there isn't another starting point guard on the roster. Toronto's T.J. Ford, Milwaukee's Mo Williams, Indiana's Jamaal Tinsley, whom Walsh drafted, and Portland's Jarrett Jack are on the block. Sources have indicated Raptors general manager Bryan Colangelo, who picks 17th and is looking to move up, has been most active. -- NY Post

Ford...who might look s3xy as a potential 17th pick?
We probably won't be able to get a PG at number 17. Unless you want to reach for Chalmers or get someone like CDR or Brandon Rush as a combo guard.

I like that dude Courtney Lee for Western Kentucky, but 17 might be too high for him.

Last edited by nyynyj225; 06-19-2008 at 07:13 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #2832
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
you can't buy them now

there was a presale for only a limited number of tickets i posted last week and drunk was the only other one to take advantage, only other way is spend $100 on stubhub or go camp out the day of

yo drunk i got different seats than i ordered from ticketmaster, the ones they sent me are 5 rows closer than they originally were

im in section 301 now not 300, did you get different seats?
word, wuts the seats gonna be so i know where to look at to embarrass Hypno on live tv,
 9 years ago '06        #2833
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
my tickets are in section 305

i just e-printed my sh*ts....

anyone else from boxden DEFINITELY DOWN to go on thursday???

if so, maybe i will camp out and cop a few extra tickets...
 9 years ago '06        #2834
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
word, wuts the seats gonna be so i know where to look at to embarrass Hypno on live tv,
you wouldn't even play me in cod 4
 9 years ago '06        #2835
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
Kenny Smith and Greg Anthony on the Knicks and the #6 pick...

9 years ago '04        #2836
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
you wouldn't even play me in cod 4
you be playing that sh*t at like 10am...i dont like violence when i'm eating my trix :(
 9 years ago '04        #2837
space
space
Since the season ended, any Suns deal figured to include Leandro Barbosa or Boris Diaw. Consideration for such moves has accelerated and cooled in recent weeks but remains a possibility with Phoenix looking to move up in Thursday's draft order or acquire another first-round pick to go with its No. 15 selection. With Barbosa, the talks of most substance have been with Portland and New York. A Portland deal would have sent 21-year-old swingman Martell Webster, next week's No. 13 pick and another piece for Barbosa. Webster, who is 6 feet 7, averaged 10.7 points and hit 39 percent of his 3-pointers as a starter last season while improving his defense and rebounding. He missed the final seven games due to an irregular heartbeat. A Diaw trade possibility involved Toronto, where talk centered on Diaw leaving for point guard T.J. Ford and the Raptors' No. 17 pick in Thursday's draft. -- Arizona Republic
 9 years ago '07        #2838
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,884 | Props total: 2236 2236
with all these diaw/ford/barbosa talks, i have to reevaluate and think walsh isnt gonna pull the trigger b4 draft on anything
 9 years ago '04        #2839
space
space
atleast our coaching staff is now complete

NEW YORK (AP) - The New York Knicks added three a.ssistants to coach Mike D'Antoni's staff Friday, retaining Herb Williams from Isiah Thomas' crew and signing former Suns a.ssistants Phil Weber and Dan D'Antoni.

What's Hot:

* Hench: 29 reasons to cheer Boston
* Marvez: Pay these NFL stars...now
* Vote for your favorite Yankee moment
* Surgery will end Schilling's season
* Last-place Jays fire Gibbons
* Federer gets tough Wimbledon draw

Top stories | Rumors | Video | Photos

"We have three top quality a.ssistant coaches that will be great a.ssets as we work toward our goal of bringing winning basketball back to New York," said Donnie Walsh, the Knicks' president of basketball operations. "Phil and Dan enjoyed tremendous success with coach D'Antoni in Phoenix, while Herb has been a great part of our franchise for many years."

Dan D'Antoni, Mike's older brother, was an a.ssistant in Phoenix for three seasons. Before that he won more than 500 games in 30 years at Socastee High School in Myrtle Beach, S.C. He also founded the Beach Ball Classic, one of the most prestigious high school basketball tournaments in the country.

Weber, from Northport, N.Y., was an a.ssistant in Phoenix for nine years, including 4 1/2 under Mike D'Antoni. He was an a.ssistant coach at the University of Florida, Chaminade University and Iona College before joining the Suns in September 1999.

Williams has been with the Knicks since 2001. He served 44 games as the interim head coach, including the final 43 games of the 2004-05 season after Lenny Wilkens was fired.
 9 years ago '04        #2840
space
space
Knicks do remember we need something called a GM, right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago