New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Travis kelce embarrassing that overrated piece of sh*t Marquette King
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #2821
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,712 | Props total: 2231 2231
waiting another goddamn week for this fu*king draft, :(

gotta get the popcorn ready for that sh*t though,

nothing like hearing bunch of rowdy a.ss ny'ers cheering for the dudes they wanna pick
 8 years ago '06        #2822
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 Born_Loser said:
waiting another goddamn week for this fu*king draft, :(

gotta get the popcorn ready for that sh*t though,

nothing like hearing bunch of rowdy a.ss ny'ers cheering for the dudes they wanna pick
you going?
 8 years ago '04        #2823
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
you going?
ain't got no ticket, :(
 8 years ago '06        #2824
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
yo Born....

i got you on a ticket if you wanna roll homie.....

been tryin to talk my damn girl from comin...ima say that my boy Born Loser from Boxden is going instead!!!

8 years ago '06        #2825
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,360 | Props total: 1324 1324
OW Russell Westbrook got some game
 8 years ago '04        #2826
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
yo Born....

i got you on a ticket if you wanna roll homie.....

been tryin to talk my damn girl from comin...ima say that my boy Born Loser from Boxden is going instead!!!

just lemme know when and where and i'll go,

We've been told reliably that the Zach Randolph-to-Philadelphia scenario reported here a couple weeks back won't happen. It would have sent Z-Bo (and the three years and $48 million he had left on his contract) plus the Knicks' No. 6 pick in the draft to Philly for Reggie Evans and the Sixers' No. 16 pick _ an addition-by- substraction deal to get rid of Randolph's money. It would have worked even though the salaries don't match because the Sixers have room under the salary cap. Our theory on why it won't happen, via a remark by another GM about pursuing a former Jail Blazers teammate of Z-Bo's: "I wouldn't touch him with a 10-foot pole or any size pole you can find." -- Bergen Record

Finally out of Arizona, more talk about the Knicks possibly lurking to move down and grab the Suns' 15th overall pick and maybe snapping up Leandro Barbosa or Boris Diaw (two Mike D'Antoni favorites) in the process. Money-wise, both again stretch into 2010, Diaw with three years and $27 million left, Barbosa with four for more than $27 million. -- Bergen Record
 8 years ago '06        #2827
space
space
just got my tickets in the mail today owwwwwwwwww

you know there is still a shot at rose.....

if the bulls take beasley, heat may take mayo riley is high on him and we trade up for the wolves pick(they like love) my god that would be amazing
 8 years ago '04        #2828
space
space
There are indications the Knicks would like to come out of next Thursday night with a point guard-of-the-future, whether in the draft or via trade. Stephon Marbury is entering his final year of his contract, and there isn't another starting point guard on the roster. Toronto's T.J. Ford, Milwaukee's Mo Williams, Indiana's Jamaal Tinsley, whom Walsh drafted, and Portland's Jarrett Jack are on the block. Sources have indicated Raptors general manager Bryan Colangelo, who picks 17th and is looking to move up, has been most active. -- NY Post

Ford...who might look s3xy as a potential 17th pick?
 8 years ago '06        #2829
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
just lemme know when and where and i'll go,

i WAS going to go early that thursday morning (around 4-5ish) and wait on line to grab some better seats...i still might, not sure though...

but i told my girl that she CANT COME...lol

i was gunna bring my boy..but he cant get outta work...and the rest of my boys really aint Knicks fans

with that said....

*Achievement Unlocked*

take Born Loser to the NBA Draft

+25
 8 years ago '04        #2830
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
*Achievement Unlocked*

take Born Loser to the NBA Draft

+25
 06-19-2008, 06:42 PM         #2831
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how much is the tickets cause if so id go buy them sh*ts right now.
 8 years ago '06        #2832
space
space
 stackmatics said:
how much is the tickets cause if so id go buy them sh*ts right now.
you can't buy them now

there was a presale for only a limited number of tickets i posted last week and drunk was the only other one to take advantage, only other way is spend $100 on stubhub or go camp out the day of

yo drunk i got different seats than i ordered from ticketmaster, the ones they sent me are 5 rows closer than they originally were

im in section 301 now not 300, did you get different seats?
 06-19-2008, 07:12 PM         #2833
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
There are indications the Knicks would like to come out of next Thursday night with a point guard-of-the-future, whether in the draft or via trade. Stephon Marbury is entering his final year of his contract, and there isn't another starting point guard on the roster. Toronto's T.J. Ford, Milwaukee's Mo Williams, Indiana's Jamaal Tinsley, whom Walsh drafted, and Portland's Jarrett Jack are on the block. Sources have indicated Raptors general manager Bryan Colangelo, who picks 17th and is looking to move up, has been most active. -- NY Post

Ford...who might look s3xy as a potential 17th pick?
We probably won't be able to get a PG at number 17. Unless you want to reach for Chalmers or get someone like CDR or Brandon Rush as a combo guard.

I like that dude Courtney Lee for Western Kentucky, but 17 might be too high for him.

Last edited by nyynyj225; 06-19-2008 at 07:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #2834
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
you can't buy them now

there was a presale for only a limited number of tickets i posted last week and drunk was the only other one to take advantage, only other way is spend $100 on stubhub or go camp out the day of

yo drunk i got different seats than i ordered from ticketmaster, the ones they sent me are 5 rows closer than they originally were

im in section 301 now not 300, did you get different seats?
word, wuts the seats gonna be so i know where to look at to embarrass Hypno on live tv,
 8 years ago '06        #2835
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
my tickets are in section 305

i just e-printed my sh*ts....

anyone else from boxden DEFINITELY DOWN to go on thursday???

if so, maybe i will camp out and cop a few extra tickets...
 8 years ago '06        #2836
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
word, wuts the seats gonna be so i know where to look at to embarrass Hypno on live tv,
you wouldn't even play me in cod 4
 8 years ago '06        #2837
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Kenny Smith and Greg Anthony on the Knicks and the #6 pick...

8 years ago '04        #2838
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
you wouldn't even play me in cod 4
you be playing that sh*t at like 10am...i dont like violence when i'm eating my trix :(
 8 years ago '04        #2839
space
space
Since the season ended, any Suns deal figured to include Leandro Barbosa or Boris Diaw. Consideration for such moves has accelerated and cooled in recent weeks but remains a possibility with Phoenix looking to move up in Thursday's draft order or acquire another first-round pick to go with its No. 15 selection. With Barbosa, the talks of most substance have been with Portland and New York. A Portland deal would have sent 21-year-old swingman Martell Webster, next week's No. 13 pick and another piece for Barbosa. Webster, who is 6 feet 7, averaged 10.7 points and hit 39 percent of his 3-pointers as a starter last season while improving his defense and rebounding. He missed the final seven games due to an irregular heartbeat. A Diaw trade possibility involved Toronto, where talk centered on Diaw leaving for point guard T.J. Ford and the Raptors' No. 17 pick in Thursday's draft. -- Arizona Republic
 8 years ago '07        #2840
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,893 | Props total: 181 181
with all these diaw/ford/barbosa talks, i have to reevaluate and think walsh isnt gonna pull the trigger b4 draft on anything
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
276 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
11 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy