New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 96
Lil mama a thot, and she got ass And she gon' fu-k up a bag
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
OT Trump is doing the thing leaders are supposed to do, b..
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 58
NBA Donald Trump responds to all the backlash from our great NBA and NFL players
279 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside DC rapper Fat Trel Released from Prison Goes Live on Instagram!
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #2801
g_hilde 
space
avatar space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
alexander easily
 9 years ago '06        #2802
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 94 94
 Born_Loser said:
so who's going to the draft for sure?
<----------

and i would love to have h20 be our shooting coach
 9 years ago '07        #2803
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,497 | Props total: 2135 2135
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
ahhh.....
muchhhhh better...lol


just fukkin wit ya doggie

u didnt really have to go change ya avy and sigcuz isaid somethin....im just your friendly neighborhood DRuNk

i was always a knicks fan...i just changed it to Amare cuz hes one of my favorite players...before the amare one it was a old knicks line up if u remember or not
 9 years ago '07        #2804
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 1384 1384
 g_hilde said:
alexander easily
what was the report when he came to the knicks workout??
 9 years ago '06        #2805
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,011 | Props total: 5603 5603
OJ to NY
Donnie needs to make it happen
 06-15-2008, 11:13 PM         #2806
LJay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k donnie hope he runs yall organization further into the ground like he did the pacers
 9 years ago '07        #2807
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,497 | Props total: 2135 2135
 LJay said:
fu*k donnie hope he runs yall organization further into the ground like he did the pacers
wtf are you talking about? Walsh done a great job with the Pacers, reached the playoffs in 16 of the previous 17 years heading into the 2006-07 season. And picking Miller over local hero Afford from IU, where Afford became a bust and well, Miller...HOF? You make the call, but you clearly don't know what the fu*k you're talking about
 9 years ago '06        #2808
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 LJay said:
fu*k donnie hope he runs yall organization further into the ground like he did the pacers



-----------------------------------------------------------------

 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
wtf are you talking about? Walsh done a great job with the Pacers, reached the playoffs in 16 of the previous 17 years heading into the 2006-07 season. And picking Miller over local hero Afford from IU, where Afford became a bust and well, Miller...HOF? You make the call, but you clearly don't know what the fu*k you're talking about

not to mention the fact that he was slowly losing his power to Larry Bird the past few years....(weird, thats about the time the pacers started to BLOW)

-walsh has done more for this franchise in the first 3months that hes been here, than isiah has in his last 5 years
 9 years ago '06        #2809
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:
<----------

and i would love to have h20 be our shooting coach
:applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #2810
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
just got back home from ps3 shopping and couldn't even get the bundle one, smh

neway

How about Zach Randolph as a Piston? The New York Knicks power forward fits the profile that Joe Dumars defined as prerequisites for a trade. Randolph is an impact player. He'll definitely fill a void, providing a consistent low-post offensive presence. But the most intriguing aspect of courting Randolph is that it might not cost the Pistons as much as trying to get Carmelo Anthony or Tracy McGrady. (SHEED FOR RANDOLPH????)

Pat Ewing Jr, worked out with the Hornets....my day just gets worst :(
 9 years ago '06        #2811
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
just got back home from ps3 shopping and couldn't even get the bundle one, smh

neway

How about Zach Randolph as a Piston? The New York Knicks power forward fits the profile that Joe Dumars defined as prerequisites for a trade. Randolph is an impact player. He'll definitely fill a void, providing a consistent low-post offensive presence. But the most intriguing aspect of courting Randolph is that it might not cost the Pistons as much as trying to get Carmelo Anthony or Tracy McGrady. (SHEED FOR RANDOLPH????)

Pat Ewing Jr, worked out with the Hornets....my day just gets worst :(

SIGN ME UP....

i mentioned this in another thread....

the ABSOULTE BEST CASE SCENARIO in trading Zach...Walsh says he wants to remain competitive, while rebuilding...not only does Sheed's contract expire next season (cap relief), hes an upgrade defensively, and a BIG that can shoot

i have a tough time in seeing why the pistons even consider this deal....but they seem as if they are ready for CHANGE...they havent been happy with Sheed lately and they might actually look into moving him...

i wouldnt mind a....

Zach + Balkman and a future 2nd for SHEED
 9 years ago '06        #2812
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
so who's going to the draft for sure?
ill be thurrrrr
 06-16-2008, 02:26 PM         #2813
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
SIGN ME UP....

i mentioned this in another thread....

the ABSOULTE BEST CASE SCENARIO in trading Zach...Walsh says he wants to remain competitive, while rebuilding...not only does Sheed's contract expire next season (cap relief), hes an upgrade defensively, and a BIG that can shoot

i have a tough time in seeing why the pistons even consider this deal....but they seem as if they are ready for CHANGE...they havent been happy with Sheed lately and they might actually look into moving him...

i wouldnt mind a....

Zach + Balkman and a future 2nd for SHEED
I agree. But if the knick can offer that, believe other teams can offer better younger, cheaper, and talented players. I could see Elton Brand being shopped to the knicks or Detriot.
 9 years ago '04        #2814
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 cpalmer1 said:
I agree. But if the knick can offer that, believe other teams can offer better younger, cheaper, and talented players. I could see Elton Brand being shopped to the knicks or Detriot.
would love brand but from what i keep hearing from dude, only Atlantic Division team he really paying mind to is Philly
 9 years ago '06        #2815
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 94 94
yo drunk sup with realgm message boards, they're all dead
 9 years ago '06        #2816
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
i dunno man....that new format buggin out my eyes...


a lot of the old posters aint posting....seems like they dont like CHANGE...lol

i really liked the old format better myself...they kept it simple, that was one of the main reasons whyilike posting there...

now that shyt just hurts my eyes
 9 years ago '04        #2817
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Ben Gordon is aware that the Bulls could also look to trade him. If they do, he said he wouldn't mind the chance to play for his hometown Knicks, despite the downtrodden state of the franchise. "Honestly, in the NBA, all things are a possibility," Gordon said. "Would playing for New York be something interesting? I think if you ask any kid if [they want to play in their hometown], anybody would like that. It's your hometown. "But right now I'm a Chicago Bull. I love playing for the Bulls, but I don't know what's going to happen around draft time. Crazy stuff can happen." -- Charlottesville Daily Progress
 9 years ago '06        #2818
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Ben Gordon is aware that the Bulls could also look to trade him. If they do, he said he wouldn't mind the chance to play for his hometown Knicks, despite the downtrodden state of the franchise. "Honestly, in the NBA, all things are a possibility," Gordon said. "Would playing for New York be something interesting? I think if you ask any kid if [they want to play in their hometown], anybody would like that. It's your hometown. "But right now I'm a Chicago Bull. I love playing for the Bulls, but I don't know what's going to happen around draft time. Crazy stuff can happen." -- Charlottesville Daily Progress
the only Gordon i wouldnt mind puttin on the orange and blue next year would be Eric Gordon....why pay for a Charger when u can get a Viper for free???

same Make...upgraded model...at cheaper the cost?
 9 years ago '04        #2819
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
waiting another goddamn week for this fu*king draft, :(

gotta get the popcorn ready for that sh*t though,

nothing like hearing bunch of rowdy a.ss ny'ers cheering for the dudes they wanna pick
 9 years ago '06        #2820
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 94 94
 Born_Loser said:
waiting another goddamn week for this fu*king draft, :(

gotta get the popcorn ready for that sh*t though,

nothing like hearing bunch of rowdy a.ss ny'ers cheering for the dudes they wanna pick
you going?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside would you smush
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Bill Nye meets a group of drunk Thots in elevator LMAO
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Kenneka Jenkins Update [OMFG]
130 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Aurora Jolie could get it
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Best Films of the Year so Far?
127 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside HDR isn't being given any fu-ks in gaming?
17 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Amazon looks to deliver Chipotle & Shake Shack
45 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 6
Well Damn Drakes gives a tour of a Ferris Rafauli built mansion
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy