most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
33 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
141 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #2761
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Perhaps it would be worth it for Knicks boss Donnie Walsh to take a chance on a sign-and-trade for Gilbert Arenas or even Monta Ellis. Somewhere down the road the Knicks need to make a high-risk, high-reward deal like they did 10 years ago when the team traded for Latrell Sprewell. Waiting for the likes of Kobe and LeBron sounds good but it is not very realistic. -- NY Daily News
haha, the ny daily news obviously doesn't know what they are talking about. the chances of arenas and dantoni on the same team are nil.

and imo, bayless>>>>>>>>>>monta
 8 years ago '04        #2762
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
 cpalmer1 said:
I now this is old, but I was driving in my car going to lunch, and I remember the post. it's still funny.
 8 years ago '07        #2763
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
quick poll...

1) who's our pick?
2) and do we make a trade this summer to truly improve the team?

just wanted to poll us knicks fans... personally i think we end up w/ Danilo (BUT I WANT TO PICK BAYLESS), and i think we don't make a big name/positive trade
 8 years ago '06        #2764
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,346 | Props total: 1314 1314
 I Am The Truth said:
quick poll...

1) who's our pick?
2) and do we make a trade this summer to truly improve the team?

just wanted to poll us knicks fans... personally i think we end up w/ Danilo (BUT I WANT TO PICK BAYLESS), and i think we don't make a big name/positive trade

1. OJ Mayo,Gordon,Danillo .. sh*ts a toss up this year for us
2.yea donnie will pull the trigger on a trade hes known for doing that
might end up with Gadzuric,Villanueva in the knicks
 8 years ago '06        #2765
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
yo watch Conan O' Brien tomorrow, i might be on there...LMAO

i went to the Belmont Stakes yesterday me and my boys were standing practically front row where the horses come out to the track, then i seen this Conan O'Brien cameraman tapin an interview that was being conducted by none other than.....

[pic - click to view]

yezzzzzirrrr....

shyt was madd funny...they were tapin right in front of us, and i kept shouting *in my best triumph voice* ("I'll show you wut a BIG BROWN supposed to look like")....and i just kept goin off, "FOR ME TO POOOOP ONNNNN"...."I KEEEEEEEEEEED I KEEEEEEEEED"

we had everyone crakkin up and some chick wit a headset next to them came over to me and asked if i wanted to be put on TV, and of course i did....so they had me fill out all my info and sign a waiver, including my phone # (which of course i told the chick she had to gimme hers in order to get mine...LMAO)....

and i just gota voicemail from a producer at the Conan O'Brien show stating to watch Monday nights Conan..and called to see if i wanted to come to watch the taping tomorrow..LMAO

i got fukkin work, but im workin on gettinmy shift covered...looks like im headed to the citaayyyyyy tomorrow..LMAO
 8 years ago '04        #2766
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
^ good sh*t
 8 years ago '06        #2767
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
for Born Loser's eyes only......

had to dig deep to find that one...lmao
 8 years ago '07        #2768
space
space
lol yo DRuNK u r a fool
 8 years ago '04        #2769
space
space
i'm a p!ss on your xbox for that,
 8 years ago '04        #2770
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
yo watch Conan O' Brien tomorrow, i might be on there...LMAO

i went to the Belmont Stakes yesterday me and my boys were standing practically front row where the horses come out to the track, then i seen this Conan O'Brien cameraman tapin an interview that was being conducted by none other than.....

[pic - click to view]

yezzzzzirrrr....

shyt was madd funny...they were tapin right in front of us, and i kept shouting *in my best triumph voice* ("I'll show you wut a BIG BROWN supposed to look like")....and i just kept goin off, "FOR ME TO POOOOP ONNNNN"...."I KEEEEEEEEEEED I KEEEEEEEEED"

we had everyone crakkin up and some chick wit a headset next to them came over to me and asked if i wanted to be put on TV, and of course i did....so they had me fill out all my info and sign a waiver, including my phone # (which of course i told the chick she had to gimme hers in order to get mine...LMAO)....

and i just gota voicemail from a producer at the Conan O'Brien show stating to watch Monday nights Conan..and called to see if i wanted to come to watch the taping tomorrow..LMAO

i got fukkin work, but im workin on gettinmy shift covered...looks like im headed to the citaayyyyyy tomorrow..LMAO
i'm a get you banned if you don't shout me out,
 8 years ago '04        #2771
space
space
The Knicks may have a chance to sign Artest to a five-year, $30 million mid-level exception, if he opts out of the last year of his contract with the Sacramento Kings and becomes a free agent on July 1. That contract would pay him $7.4 million. It's even a possibility the Knicks could work a sign-and-trade with Sacramento, if the Kings would agree to it. When the Daily News asked the Queensbridge product if he would like to play for the team he grew up watching, Artest flashed a huge grin. "Who wouldn't want to?" Artest said in the tunnel outside the Garden's locker rooms following yesterday's WNBA game between the Liberty and Monarchs. "I'm not going to talk about that stuff till July 1. I don't play for the money, I play for the love." -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '06        #2772
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
1999-2000 season
Summer 1999: Before his rookie season, Artest applied for a part-time job at a Circuit City outlet in the Chicago area. But the Bulls stepped in before he could begin work ... and benefit from the employee discount.
Said Artest: "I thought it would be fun. And I had a friend who worked there."

Oct. 4, 1999: Fined $5,000 and sent home from the league's rookie orientation for missing a meeting. Bulls GM Jerry Krause said Artest overslept, while also having a friend in his room when visitors weren't allowed.

2000-01 season
Feb. 21, 2001: Suspended for one game and fined $7,500 for f!ghting with Glenn Robinson during Bulls-Bucks game.

June 13, 2001: Broke two of Michael Jordan's ribs during a pickup game. "I'm not sure what happened," Artest said in the Chicago Daily Herald. "I was just guarding him. I was just trying to get position because he was posting me up. I don't even recall him stopping for a brief second. ... I read it in the paper and was like, 'Man, Mike's ribs got broke. How'd his ribs get broke?'"

2001-02 season
Feb. 19, 2002: Traded with Ron Mercer, Brad Miller and Kevin Ollie to Pacers for Jalen Rose, Travis Best, Norm Richardson and second-round pick.

May 25, 2002: Girlfriend Jennifer Palma, mother of one of Artest's sons, accused him of grabbing her around the neck and by the arm during an argument. No charges were filed, but she was given a protective order, which Artest allegedly violated several days later by calling her. Harassment and criminal contempt charges were later dropped.

2002-03 season
Sept. 15, 2002: Artest, now reunited with Kimsha Hatfield, his girlfriend of eight years and mother of his two oldest children, called the police claiming that she hit and scratched him. (The two are now married.)

Dec. 19, 2002: Fined $10,000 for shoving the Mavericks' Raja Bell and failing to leave the court in a timely manner following his ejection, which occurred after he was given his second technical foul.

Jan 4, 2003: Suspended three games and fined $35,000 for smashing video equipment after a loss to the Knicks at Madison Square Garden.

Jan. 30, 2003: Suspended four games (costing him $84,000) after confrontation with Heat coach Pat Riley on the sidelines during the game, then flipping his middle finger at the fans in Miami. The incident boiled over in the fourth quarter when Artest scored and was fouled, and proceeded to flex his right arm while walking toward the Miami bench. Heat a.ssistant coach Keith Askins exchanged words with Artest, who brushed against Riley. Riley, who was already hot because of an Artest flagrant foul on Caron Butler, began shouting with Artest and shoved him away.

Feb. 26, 2003: Suspended one game by Pacers for smashing a framed picture of himself in Conseco Fieldhouse.

March 9, 2003: Suspended one game for flagrant foul (sixth of the season, which led to automatic suspension) on Trail Blazers' Bonzi Wells.

March 13, 2003: Suspended one game for flagrant foul (seventh of the season, which led to automatic suspension) on 76ers' Eric Snow.

March 20, 2003: Suspended two games for flagrant foul on the Celtics' Paul Pierce five seconds into the game. Eighth flagrant foul called for automatic two game suspension.

April 3, 2003: Fined $20,000 for making an obscene gesture to the crowd in Cleveland.

2003-04 season
Feb. 16, 2004: Made his first All-Star appearance in style, by changing -- and mismatching -- sneakers throughout the game, in the hopes of landing a shoe contract. Said Artest's agent: "We've been in negotiations with several different companies for a few months now. We didn't feel it was right to just wear one brand."

March 19, 2004: Suspended one game for elbowing the Trail Blazers' Derek Anderson during game.

May 25, 2004: Fined $10,000 for making an obscene gesture during Eastern Conference Finals against the Pistons.

June 1, 2004: Took a shot at Richard Hamilton's masked face and was called for a flagrant foul late in the fourth quarter of Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals, which appeared to ignite the Pistons, who would eliminate the Pacers shortly thereafter.

Said Artest of the call: "(Hamilton's) so skinny that they [the referees] didn't see it," Artest said. "I just put up my hands on him."

2004-05 season
Nov. 9-10, 2004: Benched for two games after he asked for time off to promote the release of his upcoming rap album.

"When I decided I wanted to leave the game or take a month off, I'm a grown man," Artest told ESPN. "It doesn't make me crazy to want to do something that I want to do. ... You can be anything you want to be.

"I want to be a musician. I want to own my own label and I want to be MVP and win the championship of the NBA. I feel I can do anything I want to do. I have two goals this year. I want to go platinum or have my girls, Allure, go platinum, and win the NBA championship."

Nov. 19, 2004: Charged into the stands at the Palace of Auburn Hills to attack a fan who had thrown a cup at him. Two days later, he was suspended for the remainder of the season. Artest pleaded no contest to a.ssault and battery charges and was sentenced to a year of probation, community service, anger management counseling and a $250 fine. He missed 73 regular-season games and 13 playoff games in total, while also losing $4,995,000 in salary.

2005-06 season
Oct. 11, 2005: Said Artest on new season: "I'm going to continue playing hard and out of control, like a wild animal that needs to be caged in."

Oct. 2005: Appearing on the cover of the December issue of Penthouse, Artest said in the interview that he wanted to box Ben Wallace on pay-per-view.

Dec. 10, 2005: In a one-on-one interview with the Indianapolis Star, Artest suggests the Pacers trade him. "If the trade rumors, if there is any truth -- maybe it won't be a bad thing. They probably could win more games without me. ... If I go to the West Coast, I would come back to New York after my contract is up. ... I would go to Cleveland. I wouldn't mind coming off the bench behind LeBron James. There's a lot of players I wouldn't mind coming off the bench behind."

In the interview, Artest also criticized coach Rick Carlisle, who would bench Artest for two games. "I like Coach [Carlisle] as a person, but I don't like playing for Coach. I like my team, though. ... Don't get it twisted. He's a very good coach. He knows what he's doing. I personally don't like playing for him."

Dec. 12, 2005: Placed on inactive list.

Dec. 15, 2005: Fined $10,000 for making public statements that he wanted to be traded. Said NBA senior vice president and general counsel Rick Buchanan: "Public trade demands by players was a subject discussed at length during collective bargaining negotiations this summer. The damage caused by these kind of statements was commonly understood, as was the NBA's intention to hold players accountable for such statements going forward."

Dec. 17, 2005: Has a change of heart. Said Artest in the Indianapolis Star: "I should have been a man and spoken with coach [Rick Carlisle] about my differences with him. Yes, I would like to return to the team."

Jan. 1, 2006: Artest, whose self-titled CD hits stores this summer, told the New York Post that his New Year's resolution is to: "Teach math classes in elementary schools throughout the country. And, of course, I want to sell 10 million records."

Jan. 24, 2006: Traded to Kings for Stojakovic, but trade falls through because Artest does not want to play in Sacramento.

"We waited for about an hour and half," Pacers prez Donnie Walsh told ESPN.com. "By then, I knew there was trouble. Geoff got on the phone at about 5:30 p.m. and told me that the deal was off. That Ronnie's agent [Mark Stevens] had called and told him Ronnie didn't want to play there and then called the owners. It scared them both off.

"I told Geoff that I didn't think that Ronnie meant what his agent was saying and asked him if they'd wait until the morning for us to get this sorted out. ... I wasn't happy."

Jan. 25, 2006: Artest accepts trade to Kings after speaking with the Maloof brothers, Sacramento's owners.

Jan. 27, 2006: Kings lose in Artest's debut against Celtics. Said Artest before the game: "I'm going to play hard. That's all I can do. Things that were distractions to my team in the past -- I've learned from my mistakes, and I look forward to those things not happening."

2006-07 season
Feb. 8, 2007: Dogs owned by Artest spent a total of 77 nights at the pound since July because of poor care by their owner, costing the NBA star $1,942 in boarding and impound fees, county records show.

March 5, 2007: Artest out indefinitely with Kings after domestic violence arrest.

March 11, 2007: Artest apologizes, rejoins team.

March 21, 2007: Artest is charged with four misdemeanors charges -- battery and corporal injury to a spouse, false imprisonment, and dissuading a witness from reporting a crime -- stemming from the March 5 domestic dispute at his home. Each carries a maximum sentence of one year in prison.

March 22, 2007: Pleads not guilty to misdemeanor domestic dispute charges. A Placer County (Calif.) Superior Court judge also orders him to stay at least 100 yards away from his wife and children until further notice.
The man is my hero...

too bad Walsh will never bring Artest to NY
 8 years ago '06        #2773
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
and im f'n stuck at work....

no Conan for me...

maybe i'll see myself later tonight though....remember to watch...im the one wit the blue shirt, burnt face, miller light in hand, and DLee Mohawk (i made sure i looked DeLEEcious in the mirror b4 i left)...lmao
 8 years ago '06        #2774
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
Artest is that n*gga .. donnie needs to make it happen
 8 years ago '04        #2775
space
space
give em Jefferies or Rose with Collins, lmfao
 8 years ago '06        #2776
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
and im f'n stuck at work....

no Conan for me...

maybe i'll see myself later tonight though....remember to watch...im the one wit the blue shirt, burnt face, miller light in hand, and DLee Mohawk (i made sure i looked DeLEEcious in the mirror b4 i left)...lmao
 8 years ago '06        #2777
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
NBA DRAFT TICKET PRESALE ENTER CODE: ACCESS

IT'S $15

YOU'RE WELCOME, YOU'RE ALL fu*kING WELCOME

even though it's only the last section they're selling early, it's better than camping out all morning and not get anything

Last edited by TheKidHypno'; 06-10-2008 at 09:16 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #2778
space
space
Premiere Arizona point guard Jarryd Bayless and Indiana shooting guard Eric Gordon will perform drills as the Knicks resume pre-draft workouts today at their Westchester campus. Bayless and Gordon will not work out against each other, each going solo, which is unusual. And, according to Danillo Gallinari's father, the 19-year-old Italian Stallion is flying to New York today and will work out for the Knicks later this week. The hot-shot 6-foot-10 forward is considered a mid-lottery pick, and the Nets have interest, too. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '06        #2779
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
NBA DRAFT TICKET PRESALE ENTER CODE: ACCESS

IT'S $15

YOU'RE WELCOME, YOU'RE ALL fu*kING WELCOME

even though it's only the last section they're selling early, it's better than camping out all morning and not get anything

i just bought a pair of tickets...

but im still going to wait online to see if i can get some ill seats
 8 years ago '07        #2780
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Premiere Arizona point guard Jarryd Bayless and Indiana shooting guard Eric Gordon will perform drills as the Knicks resume pre-draft workouts today at their Westchester campus. Bayless and Gordon will not work out against each other, each going solo, which is unusual. And, according to Danillo Gallinari's father, the 19-year-old Italian Stallion is flying to New York today and will work out for the Knicks later this week. The hot-shot 6-foot-10 forward is considered a mid-lottery pick, and the Nets have interest, too. -- NY Post
cmon on seattle.... yall n*ggas dont need bayless, let him come to us
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
69 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
219 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
275 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
249 comments
20 hours ago