Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #2741
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 pissin-on-game said:
why they trying to get that italin guy at sf.....we got q,wilson,balkman and jared at the sf spot already
Wow....with that depth i can see why we wouldnt wanna draft the BPA @ #6 (gallanari or randolph)

9 years ago '04        #2742
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
A league executive responded to a story in Saturday's Newsday that said NBA executives don't believe Stephon Marbury has trade value, even with his expiring contract. "He has value, but it is limited," the executive said. "Could you convince somebody to suffer through a year of paying 'Starbury' in order to have financial freedom? The problem for the Knicks is that they wouldn't want to take on players that would be on the books in 2010." -- Newsday

not much today...*goes back to uploading pr0n and play some cod4*
 9 years ago '06        #2743
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
A league executive responded to a story in Saturday's Newsday that said NBA executives don't believe Stephon Marbury has trade value, even with his expiring contract. "He has value, but it is limited," the executive said. "Could you convince somebody to suffer through a year of paying 'Starbury' in order to have financial freedom? The problem for the Knicks is that they wouldn't want to take on players that would be on the books in 2010." -- Newsday

not much today...*goes back to uploading pr0n and play some cod4*
 9 years ago '06        #2744
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
actually i got a lil somethin from draft express....

a few VIDEO interviews with some prospects (gordon, bayless, and b.lopez)

*lookin for some more ish....hit u guys up layta*

they aint video interviews...but i got a Q&A wit Kevin Love, DJ Augustine and Anthony Randolph too...

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 06-02-2008 at 11:20 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #2745
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
check out my latest mock draft....

9 years ago '07        #2746
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
check out my latest mock draft....

seems pretty accurate... not sure about the kevin love thing but we'll see
 9 years ago '04        #2747
space
space
yeah, kinda shocked with how high u had Love...and from wut i heard Indy is getting private workout with both Love and Westbrook
 9 years ago '04        #2748
space
space
UCLA sophomore point guard Russell Westbrook will be the flavor of the day at their Westchester campus when the Knicks conduct their first pre-draft workouts in preparation for the June 26 NBA draft. Teams weren't allowed to work out players until today. The Knicks select sixth and Westbrook could go anywhere from 5 to 12. -- NY Post

A team like Seattle, which owns four 2008 seconds, probably would ship one out for cash, or a T.J. Ford deal might include one. -- Toronto Sun (SHOULD NY BUY ONE OF THEM PICKS???) they got the 32 (better be this possible if they even consider buying one), the 46, 50 and 56
 9 years ago '06        #2749
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
they NEED to buy an early 2nd rounder this year....there will still be some talent LATE in this draft (Dorsey, Chalmers, Ibaka, Hudson, and Lee)
 9 years ago '04        #2750
space
space
or even Pat Ewing Jr, :(
 9 years ago '08        #2751
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,891 | Props total: 5638 5638
There's gonna be some big men available in the 2nd round too like dorsey,ewing jr.,etc.
 9 years ago '07        #2752
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
they NEED to buy an early 2nd rounder this year....there will still be some talent LATE in this draft (Dorsey, Chalmers, Ibaka, Hudson, and Lee)
i think we can come out w/ a decent pick in the 2nd round if walsh and mike d are thinkin
 9 years ago '04        #2753
space
space
Russell Westbrook and Joe Alexander are the two most intriguing players. Prior to the start of the last season, few would have thought either player would enter the 2008 draft. Westbrook, a sophomore, wasn't even the most-hyped guard at UCLA. It was Darren Collison's team. But the athletic 6-3 Westbrook, whom Davidson star Stephen Curry said was the toughest defender he faced, capped his season with a 22-point game in the NCAA Tournament against Memphis' Derrick Rose. "I don't feel that I'm less than anyone," declared Westbrook, the Pac-10 Defensive Player of the Year. -- NY Post
 9 years ago '06        #2754
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Russell Westbrook and Joe Alexander are the two most intriguing players. Prior to the start of the last season, few would have thought either player would enter the 2008 draft. Westbrook, a sophomore, wasn't even the most-hyped guard at UCLA. It was Darren Collison's team. But the athletic 6-3 Westbrook, whom Davidson star Stephen Curry said was the toughest defender he faced, capped his season with a 22-point game in the NCAA Tournament against Memphis' Derrick Rose. "I don't feel that I'm less than anyone," declared Westbrook, the Pac-10 Defensive Player of the Year. -- NY Post

RealGM's latest mock has us takin Westbrook at #6...

Westbrook will be instantly one of the best perimeter defenders in the league (even as a rookie), somethin which this team has lacked since i can remember...

i really dont think he'd be a bad choice....but 6 seems like a reach....

Meanwhile, Alexander said he wanted to show the Knicks brass his versatility.

"The main thing I'm trying to show the scouts is that I have guard skills as well as any guard in this draft. That's something that people didn't get to see throughout the season. I can handle the ball, I can shoot from the NBA three and I can take people off the dribble like any guard in this league."

"It's just great to be in this building," said Alexander. "This program has so much history, and to be in here working out in this gym with the Knicks logo on the floor, and thinking about the possibility of wearing my own Knicks jersey, it gives me chills. In college, Madison Square Garden was like my second home. I've seemed to have excelled there, and I would love it if it was my real home court."
:applause:

this kid is growin on me too

(Joe Alexander highlite reel off Alan Hahn's blog)

*we really need to consider trading down....only way i wanna make that pick at 6 is if mayo falls to us
 9 years ago '04        #2755
space
space
Perhaps it would be worth it for Knicks boss Donnie Walsh to take a chance on a sign-and-trade for Gilbert Arenas or even Monta Ellis. Somewhere down the road the Knicks need to make a high-risk, high-reward deal like they did 10 years ago when the team traded for Latrell Sprewell. Waiting for the likes of Kobe and LeBron sounds good but it is not very realistic. -- NY Daily News
 9 years ago '04        #2756
space
space
just saw another mock draft and the only thing that seems consistant in EVERY one i've seen and what i hope actually happens is that Patrick Ewing Jr. doesn't get drafted (unless we get a 2nd round pick)if thats the case, hopefully we sign him as an undrafted dude and he can get his chance to show off his skills at the Summer League with Chandler, Balkman, and Morris since i doubt Nate is returning to defend his mvp crown from last season
 9 years ago '08        #2757
eddyman11 
space
space
$126 | Props total: 15 15
we have the players to win NOW!!! we have FOUR players capable of scoring 20 a nght ( STEPH, JAMAL, EDDY, and ZACH) throw in an improved wilson chandler and bench superstars DAVID LEE, NATE THE GREAT and Q RICH ... thats a play off team... we should package the pick and get some type of value
 9 years ago '08        #2758
eddyman11 
space
space
$126 | Props total: 15 15
we have been rebuilding for the last 8 years so its time to win now... i know some body has to feel me
 8 years ago '06        #2759
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 eddyman11 said:
we have the players to win NOW!!! we have FOUR players capable of scoring 20 a nght ( STEPH, JAMAL, EDDY, and ZACH) throw in an improved wilson chandler and bench superstars DAVID LEE, NATE THE GREAT and Q RICH ... thats a play off team... we should package the pick and get some type of value
damn....

you and Isiah got the same weed man???

i need that #
 06-07-2008, 09:27 AM         #2760
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
Cedric The Entertainer said it best... "I'm a grown a.ss man dog, I ain't about to call no man DELICIOUS!!!"
I now this is old, but I was driving in my car going to lunch, and I remember the post. it's still funny.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
58 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
64 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
187 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
86 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
73 comments
21 hours ago