New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL #TNF : The Game of the Year : Oakland Raiders Vs. Kansas City Chiefs Gamed..
1110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #2701
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
for the record....

i WANT marbs as our pg....

i want to keep LEE unless the right move presents itself....

i want to get Derozan, Jennings, Rubio, or even BJ Mullens with our Guarunteed lottery pick next season...

dont trade any of our guys now...let their value around the lg increase this season playin in 'antonis system...no need to sell low...the plan is to be major players in 2010, im not worried bout next year

long term people.....long term
 9 years ago '06        #2702
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
for the record....

i want to get Derozan, Jennings, Rubio, or even BJ Mullens with our Guarunteed lottery pick next season...

dont trade any of our guys now...let their value around the lg increase this season playin in 'antonis system...no need to sell low...the plan is to be major players in 2010, im not worried bout next year

Yo i gotta spread some rep, but i got you though... Good post
 9 years ago '07        #2703
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,893 | Props total: 181 181
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
for the record....

good point, but i think this yrs draft is gonna be better than next yrs... plus i dont see us getting any worse, only better, simply b/c of mike d's style of coaching and he'll be doin the seven seconds or less offense in the eastern conference. that being said, lets not bank on landing some potential star player in 09 w/ the 08 draft stacked as it is and when we'll have a worse chance of being a high pick next yr... should we still look towards 09 after 1 season w/ d'antoni? u and i know walsh is shopping ppl now as it is...

just my 2 cents on ur draft perspective... still good points
 05-24-2008, 03:44 PM         #2704
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
for the record....

there's better players then Lee/Nate/Balkman. Lee/Nate will be restricted free agents next year. We will not have the money to go after Lebron/Wade/Bosh etc. if the Knick max there contracts out.

Why sign them for 5 more year max deals(8-10 million) or lose them for nothing?

Get rid of them now. Re-build with the draft. They can get two players to replace Lee and Nate. Pick 6th Danilo Gallinari /Jerryd Bayless/Eric Gordon or OJ Mayo.

Knicks 2nd pick DJ Augustine(via trade late round trade).
The Knicks need to trade one of those players to get Augustin. I would do that in a heart beat.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 05-24-2008 at 03:46 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #2705
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
if i can't get tickets to the draft im just gonna go to espnzone for it and drown my sorrows in some drinks.

im off to florida for vaca hopefully when i come back there will be good news
 05-24-2008, 04:08 PM         #2706
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Knicks report card starts and ends with Fs
Stephon Marbury: You know things are bad when Marburyís most memorable performance occurred when he was the star witness in the Anucha Browne Sanders s3xual harassment trial.

Otherwise, the man with the perpetual sourpuss continued to show signs of breaking down - he ended the year injured for the third straight season - and he failed to make the Knicks better.

Predictably, Marburyís phony and unhealthy relationship with Isiah Thomas blew up famously on the plane ride to Phoenix during the second week of the season. There is no way to spin the fact that Marbury symbolizes everything about the Isiah era; overpaid, over-hyped, underachieving. F

Eddy Curry: I know what youíre thinking; itís not Eddyís fault that Isiah inexplicably brought in another low-post scorer who demands the ball just weeks after Curry completed a solid season as the teamís go-to-guy. Way to build the kidís confidence, Zeke.

But the Zach Randolph excuse doesnít explain why Curry is out of shape, why he doesnít defend and why he doesnít rebound. Heís a terrific guy but I donít think he has the hunger to be a big-time player. F

Jerome James: Earned Supermodel wages this year; more than $1 million per minute. For the record, ĎRome played five minutes, was never in shape and probably will be released this summer. Heís a funny guy but for $1 million per minute Chris Rock would have been a better investment. F

Quentin Richardson: His first season post-back surgery was not a pretty one. He was never fit (do you sense a trend here?) and Q didnít help himself by getting into shouting matches with Isiah on the bench. His career is at a crossroads. D

Randolph Morris: Should have been in the D-League for most of the season but his development was hampered because Isiah, who ran the CBA into the ground, wasnít about to help out the NBAís minor league. Whatta guy. Itís really a shame. Morris lost a year of basketball because of Isiahís pettiness. D

Renaldo Balkman: What the heck happened to him? He shut down Carmelo Anthony in the third game of the season and was never heard from again. Balkman is a high energy, high turnover guy who seemed to fall out of favor with his head coach. D

Mardy Collins: Slow to recover from offseason knee surgery, Collins never found consistent minutes and then struggled when he did play. He was also an innocent bystander in the Isiah/James Dolan plan to bury Marbury in early November. When the unwise decision was made to pull Marbury from the starting lineup just five games into the season it was Collins, ill-prepared and out of shape, who started against Steve Nash.

Hello controversy, goodbye season. D

Jared Jeffries: If only the fans knew how much work Jeffries put in they might think differently of him. If only Isiah knew how to use him - he should never be standing outside the three-point line - maybe Jeffries could be a poor manís Andrei Kirilenko. If only he could shootÖ D

Malik Rose: Iím guessing that every day Rose thinks about what he once had in San Antonio and starts crying. Heís been a pro but he also showed signs of cracking this year. Then again, wouldnít you? C

Wilson Chandler: Be very careful judging rookies in meaningless games. Chandler is a big-time athlete with poor shot selection who will benefit from a coaching change. C

Zach Randolph: And he thought the Portland Trail Blazers were a nutty team. Zach was miscast as the power forward to compliment Curry but that didnít stop him from putting up solid numbers. A true character, it is hard not to like Zach. He didnít ask to come here but heíll probably ask to leave. C

Fred Jones: The guard that sent Allan Houston back into retirement. Not even playing in Indiana with Ron Artest and Stephen Jackson could prepare Jones for what he experienced in New York. A stand-up guy with brains and street smarts, hopefully heíll land on his feet somewhere else. C

Nate Robinson: A freak of an athlete, Nate actually showed signs of maturity in his third season. Heís another guy who would benefit from playing in a real organization with a real head coach. C

David Lee: Took a small step back this season - didnít they all? - but he has the right attitude and work ethic to become a solid player. Heís a rebounding machine whose offensive game is improving. C

Jamal Crawford: The best player on a really bad team, Jamal still canít decide if he wants to be a street-baller or a serious NBA player. Ricky Davis is embarrassed by Jamalís shot selection.

Crawford genuinely seems to care but never seems to get angry or have the confidence to call out an unproductive teammate. Instead, he plays the role of the politically correct shooting guard, saying that the Knicks can still make the playoffs and that Isiah is doing a really good job. It was cute four years ago but now heís coming across as disingenuous.

That being said, I really believe he can be an effective player on a good team with a good coach. Heís a guy worth rooting for but itís also time for him to grow up, take better shots and hold his teammates accountable. C-plus
 05-25-2008, 09:35 AM         #2707
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: i couldnt say it better myself.
 05-25-2008, 02:36 PM         #2708
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Danilo Gallinari best mix

vs.

Nicolas Batum

this kid is terrible. he looks soft but he's athletic.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 05-25-2008 at 02:40 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #2709
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
had no problem with Danilo being picked before (cuz of the highlights i've seen from him) but watching that just says we better draft that boy
 05-25-2008, 04:52 PM         #2710
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's a blog on the Knicks draft pick

The Sky Is Falling the Knicks Have the Sixth Pick By BigC

Just when Knicks fans were having endless thoughts about the Knicks getting the number 1 draft or 2nd pick in this year's draft the Knicks get the sixth draft pick. If you were around a Knick fan you might have heard screaming at the top of their lungs or witnessing the throwing foreign objects to start a riot by a fan. Yes, the Bulls who we as fan have hated for years got the number 1 pick, but does this mean this is the end of the world? If the Knicks did get the number one or number 2 pick that could have meant the end of Marbury before next season.

Now how bad is the sixth pick? As bad as Tractor Traylor anyone?

Hopefully not that bad. Well it is not as bad as we fans want to believe. Many people feel that the Knicks could trade the pick with Zach Randolph or another big contract to clear cap space for expiring contracts. I really doubt this will happen. After all wouldn't that be something Scott Layden and Isiah did in the past? We should think the Knicks have learned their lesson about trading draft picks. With Don Walsh and D'Antoni we would expect a better and smarter business disions from the Knicks. I expect Walsh to keep the draft pick or at least try to trade the pick with and expiring draft for a lower draft for a guard. We can a.ssume that high flying raw talent Derrick Rose will be picked up as well as O'Jay Mayo. So where does that leave the Knicks? For one the Knicks could get Bayless if he is not picked up who would be a nice explosive young point who can play the 1 or 2 position. If the Knicks can get Bayless this would be a great pick. Bayless a solid player to play the point and run D'Antoni's system with the run and gun.

So from the sixth pick the Knicks can also get Eric Gordon sg, Russell Westbrook sg, pf Danilo Gallinari who coach Mike D'Antoni is already familiar with from his tides to the Italian League. Gallinari would be able to give the Knicks outside shooting that the Knicks have been missing for years. Keep in mind that the Knicks also have Chandler who can play the sf spot. So if the Knicks do get Danilo Gallinari he might not see any playing time this year. Another pick would be Kevin Love who is a big man that can shoot from the deep range and score in the paint. Anthony Randolph is another big man that is gifted in running the break, very athletic, and explosive. Even though Anthony Randolph is light for his size his upside could be very good in the long run. These are all good picks that could help the Knicks. No Rose, No Michael Beasley, or even Mayo but it is not the end of the Knicks in the draft.

Worse comes to worse the Knicks will have the same lineup they had last year which might not be that bad considering there is a new coach and gm. Plus a few contracts will expire at the end of next season with another draft in 2009. Things can only get better for a Knick fan.
 05-25-2008, 05:00 PM         #2711
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
had no problem with Danilo being picked before (cuz of the highlights i've seen from him) but watching that just says we better draft that boy
The thing is if he gets drafted by use he might not even get playing time. He also does not play defense. Chandler can play defense and offense.
 9 years ago '06        #2712
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,358 | Props total: 1321 1321
Mike will draft Danilo Gallinari.. 99% sure of that for the simple fact of the italian league sh*t connection they have

i hope the Wolves select him and pass on Mayo so we draft Mayo
Wolves already have Cory Brewer
 05-26-2008, 03:44 PM         #2713
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
Mike will draft Danilo Gallinari.. 99% sure of that for the simple fact of the italian league sh*t connection they have

i hope the Wolves select him and pass on Mayo so we draft Mayo
Wolves already have Cory Brewer
Cory wasn't saying nothing this year. Did they give up on Rashard McCants?
Minnesota is hurting for a good player.
 9 years ago '06        #2714
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,358 | Props total: 1321 1321
 cpalmer1 said:
Cory wasn't saying nothing this year. Did they give up on Rashard McCants?
Minnesota is hurting for a good player.
Brewer showed flashes but his playing time was horrible they'll throw him in during garbage time or have him playin major minutes with the second team
same with McCants i got a feeling they'll draft Danilo Gallinari he'll clear things up for AL to beast in the post
matter fact i hope they draft Danilo Gallinari i want Mayo

05-26-2008, 04:12 PM         #2715
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
Brewer showed flashes but his playing time was horrible they'll throw him in during garbage time or have him playin major minutes with the second team
same with McCants i got a feeling they'll draft Danilo Gallinari he'll clear things up for AL to beast in the post
matter fact i hope they draft Danilo Gallinari i want Mayo

good point. I think Mayo's problems will not work in Minnesota either. but I believe Eric Gordon or Bayless will be more availiable then Mayo if the Twolves do get Danilo.
 9 years ago '07        #2716
space
space
damn... Danilo aint lookin too bad on that mix.... i'm still hoping that bayless drops
 05-27-2008, 02:49 PM         #2717
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
damn... Danilo aint lookin too bad on that mix.... i'm still hoping that bayless drops
The thing is everyone looks good on a mix. They are not going to show his weakness which is defense. The last thing this team needs is another player that can not play defense at the forward spot. Chandler can play both ends of the court. Why should we be limited to a guy that does not play both ends of the court?
 05-27-2008, 05:36 PM         #2718
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhymes4Days said:
The thing is everyone looks good on a mix. They are not going to show his weakness which is defense. The last thing this team needs is another player that can not play defense at the forward spot. Chandler can play both ends of the court. Why should we be limited to a guy that does not play both ends of the court?
I agree 110%.

There's one thing Danillo is said to have is toughness and a pride for the game. That's valueble, for a team that all they have is thieves stealing pay-checks.

But I don't think Chandler was all that impressive to me on either side of the court. I will give him a pass since Isiah didn't develope him.
 05-27-2008, 10:29 PM         #2719
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
I agree 110%.

There's one thing Danillo is said to have is toughness and a pride for the game. That's valueble, for a team that all they have is thieves stealing pay-checks.

But I don't think Chandler was all that impressive to me on either side of the court. I will give him a pass since Isiah didn't develope him.
Chandler has a good post game and a midrange shot. On the defensive end he can block shots.

The Knicks have too many one way players. Example Zach can score but can't play defense. Then you have guys like Jeffries and Balkman that can play defense but can't score. We need more players that have a balance.

I think if the Knicks can land Bayless I would be pleased. The Knicks need either a point guard or a pf or center that can block shots. It is one thing to have your guards not playing defense but there is no reason to add more big men to this team that can't play defense.
 9 years ago '07        #2720
space
space
agree w/ cpalmer... all those europeans arent known for D but at the same time, chandler didn't "wow" me on the court. but we'll see w/ a diff system....

said it b4 and i'll say it again... i want bayless
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
179 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
245 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
288 comments
2 days ago