New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Soulja Boy:"I was real heavy in the streets before I got famous" (GOAT ducktal..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shia LaBeouf Victim Drake Dragged For Weed Plate 'Views' Inexplicable ..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The bible has 66 books, subtract your age, and add 50. Did you get you..
98 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #2681
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,340 | Props total: 1307 1307
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
man that dont even look half good

if we got mayo id want him to be our sg.....i dont want anotha shoot-first point on my squad

*and to streets...i know walsh is the man makin the pick...but u gotta be crazy to think that he wont draft the BPA for 'Antoni's system

the knicks could end up trading Z-bo to the sixers for Andre Miller
that'll make it

Miller/OJ
Crawford
Chandler

OJ can learn from Miller look how Louis Williams turned it around he actually looks like a PG after learning from Miller last year
and even if we do get lucky and draft OJ there are a lot of PGs we can trade for or Sign so the bulk of the pressure wont be on his shoulders
 9 years ago '07        #2682
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 949 949
fu*k the lottery, fu*k Stern...and right about now, since the Bulls are shopping Hinrich, we need to get him, we need a PG badly man, Hinrich will fit great under D'Antoni...and I heard that Cheeks wants [Zach] Randolph, I don't give a fu*k what we get back, get this motherufcker out of here!!!, I'll be fine with a year supply of cheesesteak, I don't care!!!
 9 years ago '07        #2683
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 949 949

why I love David Lee
 9 years ago '06        #2684
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
for draft tickets you just go there the day of? how early should i get there?
 9 years ago '06        #2685
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:
for draft tickets you just go there the day of? how early should i get there?
i dontk now if i even wanna go now....

like i said, maybe ill just go to boo the Bulls and Heat....

ive been talkin to a few dudes that went last year....they suggested gettin there around 6am

-some guys said they got there around 8am last year and were turned away at the box office cuz they was sold out...

i dont mind getting there madd early, campin out for a lil....and gettin FUKKKKKKED UP b4 the draft....we'll see though
 9 years ago '06        #2686
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
fu*k the lottery, fu*k Stern...and right about now, since the Bulls are shopping Hinrich, we need to get him, we need a PG badly man, Hinrich will fit great under D'Antoni...and I heard that Cheeks wants [Zach] Randolph, I don't give a fu*k what we get back, get this motherufcker out of here!!!, I'll be fine with a year supply of cheesesteak, I don't care!!!

:thumbsdow to hinrich

hes more of a half-court pg...he dont push the ball....he would be the opposite of wut this team needs right now...plus hes got a crazy contract for the next few years...

id rather trade down in the draft, select dj augustine, and get a 2nd rounder out of the deal and grab joey dorsey
 9 years ago '04        #2687
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,670 | Props total: 2177 2177
The Knicks may look to acquire a point guard - perhaps Toronto's T.J.Ford - via a trade or through free agency. The Raptors are hoping to re-sign Jose Calderon, who like Ford would prefer to start. The Knicks would love to get their hands on Calderon, but Ford is probably the more realistic option of the two. -- NY Daily News

Danilo Gallinari is a tough-as-nails Italian stallion who will become more popular than "The Sopranos" if drafted by the Knicks. That's the view of some European-based NBA scouts who see Gallinari's skills, versatility, height, power, breeding and shot making worthy of a high lottery pick. Others, however, wonder if Gallinari's athleticism is good enough for him to be a competent NBA defender at small forward. Gallinari, a 19-year-old, 6-foot-10 superstar of the Italian League, has become the NBA draft's biggest mystery - as anonymous as Rocky before f!ghting Apollo Creed. -- NY Post
 05-22-2008, 04:33 PM         #2688
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
David Lee/Balkman/Nate are the most valueble pieces and easiest to trade for good talent. the Knicks have in getting another 1st round Draft pick.

INSIDEHOOPS.com 2008 NBA MOCK DRAFT

1. Chicago: Derrick Rose (PG 6-4 195 Memphis)

2. Miami: Michael Beasley (PF 6-9 235 Kansas State)

3. Minnesota: Brook Lopez (C 7-0 245 Stanford)

4. Seattle: Jerryd Bayless (PG 6-3 190 Arizona) trade David Lee/Nate get seatle's secound round pick

5. Memphis: Eric Gordon (SG 6-5 205 Indiana)

6. New York: Danilo Gallinari (SF 6-9 210 Italy)

7. LA Clippers: O.J. Mayo (G 6-4 195 USC)

8. Milwaukee: Kevin Love (PF/C 6-9 260 UCLA)

9. Charlotte: DeAndre Jordan (C 7-0 240 Texas A&M)

10. New Jersey: Anthony Randolph (F 6-11 215 LSU)

11. Indiana: Russell Westbrook (PG 6-3 190 UCLA)

12. Sacramento: Joe Alexander (F 6-8 230 West Virginia)

13. Portland: D.J. Augustin (PG 5-11 180 Texas)

14. Golden State: Darrell Arthur (F 6-10 215 Kansas)

15. Phoenix (From Atlanta): Roy Hibbert (C 7-2 265 Georgetown)

16. Philadelphia: Donte Green (SF 6-8 215 Syracuse)

17. Toronto: Nicolas Batum (SF 6-8 212 France)

18. Washington: Marreese Speights (F/C 6-10 240 Florida)

19. Cleveland: Brandon Rush (SG 6-7 200 Kansas)

20. Denver: JaVale McGee (C 7-0 235 Nevada)

21. New Jersey (from Dallas): Kosta Koufos (C 7-0 260 Ohio State)

22. Orlando: Chase Budinger (SG 6-7 205 Arizona)

23. Utah: Robin Lopez (C 7-0 255 Stanford)

24. Seattle (from Phoenix): Chris Douglas-Roberts (SG 6-7 200 Memphis)

25. Houston: Bill Walker (SF 6-6 220 Kansas State)

26. San Antonio: Wayne Ellington (G 6-4 200 North Carolina)

27. New Orleans: Nathan Jawai (C 6-10 270 Australia)

28. Memphis (from LA Lakers): Ty Lawson (PG 5-11 195 North Carolina)

29. Detroit: J.J. Hickson (PF 6-9 240 NC State)

30. Boston: Jason Thompson (F/C 6-11 250 Rider)

I say we get the Italian Stallion at 6th pick. Package David Lee/Malik Rose contract to either

8. Milwaukee: Dj Augustine/Simmons
or
9. Charlotte: Dj Augustine/Okfar

they both can use more then the picks they are selected to get. And with those picks we pick up DJ Augustin.

Knicks Draft DJ Augustin and the "Italian Stallion" Danilo Gallinari

or

Trade trade David Lee/Nate get seatle's secound round pick
for
4. Seattle: Jerryd Bayless (PG 6-3 190 Arizona)
 9 years ago '04        #2689
g_hilde 
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
what do you guys think of joe alexander? he could become a star under d'antoni and is probably just as good as any one else currently projected in the mid-to late lottery
 05-23-2008, 09:26 AM         #2690
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i can't part with david lee. seriously it just wouldnt smart to trade him for anybody..hes a solid piece when it comes to the knicks.
 05-23-2008, 09:40 AM         #2691
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when is the draft?
 9 years ago '06        #2692
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 stackmatics said:
when is the draft?
june 26th i believe
 9 years ago '04        #2693
space
space
According to a person with knowledge of the situation, the Warriors' Baron Davis has made inquiries into the interest of certain teams around the league, including the Knicks. Davis, 29, has an opt-out clause for this summer that could make him a free agent, but the Warriors don't believe he would walk away from the final year and $17.8 million, which is money the dynamic but oft-injured guard likely wouldn't make on the open market. So Davis' only other play is to see if another team would pursue a sign-and-trade for him. According to the source, his representation, after a preliminary discussion with the Warriors, has put out feelers to gauge the interest of teams in need of an upgrade at point guard

and the draft is on June 26th from 7pm-midnight
 9 years ago '06        #2694
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Say NO to Baron Davis
 05-23-2008, 03:22 PM         #2695
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stackmatics said:
i can't part with david lee. seriously it just wouldnt smart to trade him for anybody..hes a solid piece when it comes to the knicks.
He's good but you can get better. After 3 years in the league you already know what you are getting with Lee.

With the Stallion and DJ Augustine you are better team.It would be wises to get players in this draft that have more complete for D'antoni.

Lee- can't shoot and weak defender
Balkman - can't shoot
Nate - Can't be a pure shoot guard and a weak defender.

So trade them for those who can. We aint losing nothing really. Who good are the Knicks with them? Not good.
 9 years ago '07        #2696
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 171 171
imma say it now, i think one of those 3 ^^^ are gone... sh*t all 3 might be shopped... walsh is lookin for a true solid PG and mike d wants a running big man... even though i like his hustle and heart, i think lee is the best trade bait.

in other news... knicks are looking at getting monta ellis. what do u all think about that?
 9 years ago '04        #2697
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
imma say it now, i think one of those 3 ^^^ are gone... sh*t all 3 might be shopped... walsh is lookin for a true solid PG and mike d wants a running big man... even though i like his hustle and heart, i think lee is the best trade bait.

in other news... knicks are looking at getting monta ellis. what do u all think about that?
i was actually thinking about that earlier when i was ready and posting up the Baron Davis thing....Diddy makes like 15 or so mil so if they were to trade Marbury for Diddy, sh*t wouldn't even out, might have to throw somebody in to make the numbers match. i'm not to sure about dudes contract but i was kinda hoping Ellis would be in the mix
 9 years ago '07        #2698
space
space
no way that they throw in davis AND ellis... i think we make a move for monta and shop starbury for a nice 4 or 5... maybe even use marbury to move up the draft ladder
 05-24-2008, 09:47 AM         #2699
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
no way that they throw in davis AND ellis... i think we make a move for monta and shop starbury for a nice 4 or 5... maybe even use marbury to move up the draft ladder
Monta is a restricted free agent the only why they can get him is throw a sign and trade. The Knicks would be adding payroll again.

I'd say wait on the Draft. Worst case-senerio you consider Marbury gone after this year.

TJ ford can be availiable but expect to Lee/Nate/Balkman to be shopped for him.
 9 years ago '07        #2700
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
Monta is a restricted free agent the only why they can get him is throw a sign and trade. The Knicks would be adding payroll again.

I'd say wait on the Draft. Worst case-senerio you consider Marbury gone after this year.

TJ ford can be availiable but expect to Lee/Nate/Balkman to be shopped for him.
hmmm true... when is b diddy's contract up? i still dont think we'll land him and monta...

and i guess steph IS a former pg under d'antoni so maybe they'll both try this again. maybe mike d can re-energize steph back to his minnesota/phoenix form, but i still think walsh is shopping him, esp bc of that 20 mil contract. guess walsh is bout to be running thru mountains too

as far as TJ... do think he's worth it?

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 05-24-2008 at 11:14 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 12 Parties So Epic They Left A Mark On History
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
261 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
12/5/16 struggle wwf raw - how long will thot queen sasha banks be the womens..
648 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
96 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" OFFICIAL TRACKLIST
64 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous: I Gotta Put My Foot On A Few Rappers Necks!
75 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
92 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy