New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 181
NBA Austin Rivers told Chris Paul that he smashed his wife
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 157
NBA CLEVELAND KYLE KORVERS send anonymous message to front office: We need hel..
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
DJ Akademiks Clowns Swae Lee's Girl 4 Having An Abortion But She Lost Baby Due..
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside NBA Youngboy "Ain't Feeling Partying With Gucci Mane & His Wife At Club"
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #2601
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3977 3977
been thinking it since Mike came here, Lee can play in this offense, he does have a better handle than most big men in the league (comparing only to big man), he can finish in the paint when he's running (dude's a former slam dunk champ) would only give this dude up for a top 1 pick (and that's me being biased)
 10 years ago '06        #2602
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
i agree on the fact that there aint no way they should trade lee....

at least keep the guy that the fans want...it would be bad PR at our current state to trade lee...

i just want crawford, marbs, zach, and eddy gone....
 05-17-2008, 02:42 PM         #2603
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i agree on the fact that there aint no way they should trade lee....

at least keep the guy that the fans want...it would be bad PR at our current state to trade lee...

i just want crawford, marbs, zach, and eddy gone....
And NATE, Jefferies, Jerome James, &, Q-Richardson.

Man, even if they can get rid of 7 players this team still looks week.

I can live with Crawford not his contract. Even Eddy, I think he can redeem himself next year with the help of Ewing.
 10 years ago '04        #2604
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,087 | Props total: 23 23
be real cant trade everyone really d can use the players we got and make them better.....honestly nate can be 1 level below nash in the system and crawford can be a 25pt a night guy....i do see a trade but not as many as yall maybe 1-2 guys with maurberry
 10 years ago '04        #2605
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3977 3977
fu*k trades....bi*ch about how Wednesday is taking forever to arrive already :)
 05-17-2008, 08:50 PM         #2606
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pissin-on-game said:
be real cant trade everyone really d can use the players we got and make them better.....honestly nate can be 1 level below nash in the system and crawford can be a 25pt a night guy....i do see a trade but not as many as yall maybe 1-2 guys with maurberry
What?:wow:
Nate is a shoot first PG he aint in the same zip code as Nash.

Yall really k!ll me with Nate. What's different from him and Marbury.

Waits for this one

Nothing except Nate didn't go "crack-head crazy" like Marbury did.

The both are shoot first and team last. When Marbury got hard Nate didn't help nothing and played the whole season.
 10 years ago '06        #2607
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 Born_Loser said:
fu*k trades....bi*ch about how Wednesday is taking forever to arrive already :)
you mean TUESDAY!
 10 years ago '07        #2608
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,948 | Props total: 2381 2381
 cpalmer1 said:
I can live with Crawford not his contract. Even Eddy, I think he can redeem himself next year with the help of Ewing.
not the biggest fan of crawford or curry but d'antoni could change jamal's style a bit (he might do well in a fast break offense) and if we lure in ewing, things could change for curry and randolph

damn, lotto day needs to be here since yesterday
 05-18-2008, 11:08 AM         #2609
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
not the biggest fan of crawford or curry but d'antoni could change jamal's style a bit (he might do well in a fast break offense) and if we lure in ewing, things could change for curry and randolph

damn, lotto day needs to be here since yesterday
Wednesday right? if we get the 9th or something higher I'm not coming back to this thread until draft night.
 10 years ago '04        #2610
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3977 3977
 cpalmer1 said:
Wednesday right? if we get the 9th or something higher I'm not coming back to this thread until draft night.
hopefully nate is our representative to bring us good luck and give us number 1,
 10 years ago '07        #2611
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,948 | Props total: 2381 2381
 Born_Loser said:
hopefully nate is our representative to bring us good luck and give us number 1,
hopefully clyde frazier and willis reed are co-representatives and bring us some luck
 10 years ago '06        #2612
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
id rather just send Donnie Walnuts

he'd wack stern if he didnt go thru wit the fix




and fellaz....the draft lottery is TOMORROW...tuesday night at 8

*puts his ping pong ball in the freezer*
 10 years ago '06        #2613
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,779 | Props total: 7153 7153
n*ggas sleeping on Nate The Great hes improved his Passing skills
who knows under Mike he could beast ... he plays better D then Nash too
 05-19-2008, 05:07 PM         #2614
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
hopefully nate is our representative to bring us good luck and give us number 1,

No, we need Dave DeBusschere's kid or widow, you do not your knick history?
 05-19-2008, 05:09 PM         #2615
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
n*ggas sleeping on Nate The Great hes improved his Passing skills
who knows under Mike he could beast ... he plays better D then Nash too
Nate played no Defense, what did you watch?
Nate is a glorified mascot.
 10 years ago '06        #2616
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,779 | Props total: 7153 7153
 cpalmer1 said:
Nate played no Defense, what did you watch?
Nate is a glorified mascot.
i was being sarcastic
 10 years ago '04        #2617
g_hilde 
space
avatar space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
mb-easy
 05-20-2008, 08:49 AM         #2618
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


If D'antoni Believes in Nate, Cpalmer should also
 10 years ago '04        #2619
g_hilde 
space
avatar space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
^that fannation thing shouldn't a.ssume balkman's days are numbered. the suns were more than likely going to draft balkman. they were very high on him and that is the main reason isiah took him with the first of the first round picks. if he gets something that resembles a jumper, he could become a poor man's marion
 10 years ago '06        #2620
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
couple hours away....

unfortunately i will be at work during the draft lottery, but you know i will be back on later tonight to celebrate (*prays*)


im heading out now though....goin to the cemetery to see my boy Mike (killed in Afghanastan in the beginning of the campaign)...todays his bday, and he was a big knick fan...need all the help we can get for this one...lol

nah jp....RIP to all those lost in these pointless wars

and LETS GO KNICKS!!!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
Jan 15 - Seal ethers ayebody in 5 minutes :jugottarelax:
115 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Look @ That Butt
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
122 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 30
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
212 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Ben J (New Boyz) Cries as He Details Killing an Armed Home Invader
124 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - 6-year-old girl hallucinates, tries to jump out window after ..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
57 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Navy veteran's mom denied visa to attend his funeral in the U..
68 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy