New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 146
Image(s) inside :bugsshocked:
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 130
Tekashi69 explains Massive Brawl at Lax J Prince called him "they aint from RA..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Dave East Dressing like a Weirdo Now??
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
OT Canada’s Jocelyne Larocque immediately removes medal.
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #2581
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
shocked...i aint hear any thoughts about the thought of Diaw and Barbosa to NY

and as for the coaching staff looks like Mike might be getting his brother as one a.ssistant and Ewing might be brought up as another

and there might be a possibilty the knicks might end up with Calderon...he wants the starting job but that's TJ's job to lose so who knows..
 10 years ago '07        #2582
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,991 | Props total: 2442 2442
^^ yo jose calderon would be nice to have a the PG, or diaw and barbosa...

i just simulated the draft lottery on ESPN.com, and the knicks keep comin up around 5-6... of course i kept simulating until we came at #1, taking D Rose...

the future has the potential to be bright for the knicks if walsh keeps a steady head... only if he could draw j. o'neal from the pacers too...
 05-15-2008, 07:50 AM         #2583
dakiddsp456 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they dont need barbosa or diaw they need to keep marbury this year because his contract expires
 10 years ago '06        #2584
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:
mountainbury!!!!!



 10 years ago '04        #2585
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
Walsh got Zeke in Europe right now scouting to foreign players, Danilo Gallinari and Nicolas Batum

can take it with a grand of salt but we're either gonna move down in the draft for more picks (if we don't get a top 3 most likely) or Walsh is hustlin right now and getting some more draft picks via trades.....every 1st round mock draft i seen, never seen these two names pop up

either getting Jarryd Bayless or we gonna move down in the draft
 10 years ago '06        #2586
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 I Am The Truth said:
^^ yo jose calderon would be nice to have a the PG, or diaw and barbosa...

i just simulated the draft lottery on ESPN.com, and the knicks keep comin up around 5-6... of course i kept simulating until we came at #1, taking D Rose...

the future has the potential to be bright for the knicks if walsh keeps a steady head... only if he could draw j. o'neal from the pacers too...
fu*k jermaine oneil and his bum a.ss knee/contract
 10 years ago '07        #2587
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,991 | Props total: 2442 2442
 Born_Loser said:
Walsh got Zeke in Europe right now scouting to foreign players, Danilo Gallinari and Nicolas Batum

can take it with a grand of salt but we're either gonna move down in the draft for more picks (if we don't get a top 3 most likely) or Walsh is hustlin right now and getting some more draft picks via trades.....every 1st round mock draft i seen, never seen these two names pop up

either getting Jarryd Bayless or we gonna move down in the draft
ditto bayless is good fit... im not ruling them out but i'm not necessarily eager to see any europeans on the knicks after they drafted freddy weis (who never played a game)
 10 years ago '07        #2588
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,991 | Props total: 2442 2442
 TheKidHypno' said:
fu*k jermaine oneil and his bum a.ss knee/contract
sh*t, forgot all about his contract... but i think his knee could hold up tho
 05-15-2008, 06:36 PM         #2589
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:



died!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #2590
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
died!!!!
i know that shyt had me cryin when i seen it....



-but yo, word on the means streets of RealGm...theres a possibility of a trade involving David Lee thats in discussion

KNICKS TRADE:
David Lee and Malik Rose (8 mil expiring)

GRIZZLIES TRADE:
Mike Miller and #28 pick (from the Lakers)



*wut do you guys think about this deal???....i wouldnt wanna see that mohawk in any jersey other than a knicks jersey...but i gotta say, this is a very realistic and plausable deal

i think mike miller is a great fit in the D'Antoni system...big, athletic sg(/sf) who handles the ball well, passes well and can rebound the ball...

i dunno...wutchya guys think?
 10 years ago '04        #2591
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
David Lee plus an expiring contract....could get a lot more than that (not dissing Mike Miller but let's be real)

did hear that Lee might be getting traded (as some start of package deal)...if Knicks can get rid of Randolph or even want to, don't see why moving Lee would make sense (unless he saying he aint resigning after the season)
 10 years ago '04        #2592
g_hilde 
space
avatar space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
i don't like the mike miller trade at all.

but ryan anderson or ty lawson (assuming no rose) at 28 would be pretty good pickups

a more intriguing trade imo is wally world (2 yrs, 12.3 mill) and #19 for zach and balkman
 10 years ago '04        #2593
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
Maybe this will be the year that Patrick Ewing finally returns to New York. Mike D'Antoni said Thursday that he would consider hiring the Knicks' Hall of Fame center as one of his a.ssistant coaches. "I know what he did in New York and I know that he's done a good job since he left," D'Antoni said. "He will definitely be considered." -- NY Daily News

Billy King, Billy Knight, Bernie Bickerstaff and a mystery man are the exclusive competition for the Knicks' GM job, it says here. -- NY Post
 10 years ago '07        #2594
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,991 | Props total: 2442 2442
 g_hilde said:
i don't like the mike miller trade at all.

but ryan anderson or ty lawson (assuming no rose) at 28 would be pretty good pickups

a more intriguing trade imo is wally world (2 yrs, 12.3 mill) and #19 for zach and balkman
nah... like the mike miller deal better and he's a good fit in Mike D's system... but like Born Loser said, i think we could shop around a bit then come back to that option, don't squeeze the trigger just yet
 10 years ago '07        #2595
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,991 | Props total: 2442 2442
More Knicks news, via InsideHoops.com

Ewing spent the past season as an a.ssistant coach on Stan Van Gundy's Orlando Magic staff and was perturbed that the Knicks did not ask him to interview for the head coaching job. Curry has expressed an interest in working with the former Knicks great, who has helped develop Yao Ming and Dwight Howard into all-star big men.


------------------------

Among names already floated as potential candidates to join the Knicks' front office are former Milwaukee Bucks GM Larry Harris, Toronto Raptors a.ssistant GM Maurizio Gherardini and Wizards vice president Tommy Sheppard.


Billy King, Billy Knight, Bernie Bickerstaff and a mystery man are the exclusive competition for the Knicks' GM job, it says here. My use of a mystery man allows me to claim "I told you so" should a fourth entrant surface as the winner. These are the kind of crafty machinations you pick up after years on the case. Donnie Walsh's disinclination to volunteer the name of the European coach he interviewed regarding the Knicks' job, notwithstanding, a source reveals it was Italian (but of course) Ettore Messina, whose CSKA Moscow team won the European Championship two weeks ago in Madrid.



---------------------------------


I really hope D'Antoni can snag Ewing as an a.ssistant coach... as the GM seach continues
 05-16-2008, 04:33 PM         #2596
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i know that shyt had me cryin when i seen it....



-but yo, word on the means streets of RealGm...theres a possibility of a trade involving David Lee thats in discussion

KNICKS TRADE:
David Lee and Malik Rose (8 mil expiring)

GRIZZLIES TRADE:
Mike Miller and #28 pick (from the Lakers)



*wut do you guys think about this deal???....i wouldnt wanna see that mohawk in any jersey other than a knicks jersey...but i gotta say, this is a very realistic and plausable deal

i think mike miller is a great fit in the D'Antoni system...big, athletic sg(/sf) who handles the ball well, passes well and can rebound the ball...

i dunno...wutchya guys think?

NO way. that's adding contracts and giving away a young talent for nothing.
If the pick was higher like in the teens. I say make the deal. No way on a late first round for D-lee-ious...(sorry Drunk24 it's catchy)
 10 years ago '04        #2597
g_hilde 
space
avatar space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 0 0
 I Am The Truth said:
nah... like the mike miller deal better and he's a good fit in Mike D's system... but like Born Loser said, i think we could shop around a bit then come back to that option, don't squeeze the trigger just yet
wally is nowhere near the player miller is but his contract is up after next season and we get a higher draft pick

i read on espn earlier this week that philly will 11 mill in cap space this summer and the gm is hoping a pf will fall into their laps.

enter randolph.
 10 years ago '06        #2598
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
No way on a late first round for D-lee-ious...(sorry Drunk24 it's catchy)
told ya so....LMAO




but seriously...

i know we adding salary, but it dont screw up the plan of getting under by 2010...millers contract would be off the books by that season...

im still not sure if i would pull the trigger on that type of deal...it is intriguing, but lets see how Lee can run in Dan Toni's system
 10 years ago '07        #2599
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,991 | Props total: 2442 2442
 g_hilde said:
wally is nowhere near the player miller is but his contract is up after next season and we get a higher draft pick

i read on espn earlier this week that philly will 11 mill in cap space this summer and the gm is hoping a pf will fall into their laps.

enter randolph.
hmmm...interesting... but i'd rather give up Eddy Curry Chicken... let's see if walsh can dangle some bait philly's way...

btw maybe we can work out a 3 team deal and aim for mike miller and a higher pick... just a thought
 05-17-2008, 07:40 AM         #2600
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
told ya so....LMAO




but seriously...

i know we adding salary, but it dont screw up the plan of getting under by 2010...millers contract would be off the books by that season...

im still not sure if i would pull the trigger on that type of deal...it is intriguing, but lets see how Lee can run in Dan Toni's system
The only hope for Dantoni's and the teams success is at the point guard position. The Knicks are the high in Turnovers(14.5). and that was in Isiahs offense.

I can see D-Lee being a monster in this offense in the fast break. because not a lot of PF can run with him. But I believe we need a PG to bring it all together.

They need to shop Nate instead of David Lee.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Forget Blac Chyna, This is the Best Ass Ya'll will See for a Minute
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Kenyan lady found her childhood friend on the streets suffering from drug addi..
126 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Netflix Full Metal Alchemist 2/19
54 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Feb 20 - GOP staffer fired after accusing Parkland students of being ‘..
116 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
The O.G back at it
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Drake's run continues #1 God's Plan / Look Alive #6
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Wilt Stories (300 pound Shaq who ran the floor like Anthony Davis)
32 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Bad Bunny 🔥🔥🔥
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy