New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
122 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Kylie Jenner Calls 21 Savage A B**ch
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
166 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2008, 12:03 PM         #2501
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
gonna try to do more research on dude, but from this video

he seems like a Nate Robinson with height and plays defense (dat's just based on this one video...gonna try to look up dude more...gonna look at other candidates basically till we finally found out where we stand come draft selection day and get a more general idea of what type of player we might end up with since we have an actual draft number
:wow: he seem alright but imma keep stressing the dead weight we have on the bench.. its time to do what the trail blazers did and break up the whole team.. we cant do any worst than last year.
 9 years ago '04        #2502
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,643 | Props total: 2149 2149
can scratch Rick Carlisle as a coaching possibility, he's heading to Dallas
 9 years ago '07        #2503
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,512 | Props total: 932 932
Bayless is ight, he's more of a scoring PG though...he averaged like 19+ in his freshmen year (I think he was a freshmen)...he's good and all, but...he doesn't fit the Knicks, they should get DeAndre Jorden, and just develop him until he becomes a beast...

Last edited by Adam Is BeTTeR; 05-03-2008 at 12:21 PM..
 05-03-2008, 02:34 PM         #2504
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
gonna try to do more research on dude, but from this video

he seems like a Nate Robinson with height and plays defense (dat's just based on this one video...gonna try to look up dude more...gonna look at other candidates basically till we finally found out where we stand come draft selection day and get a more general idea of what type of player we might end up with since we have an actual draft number
thats all you needed to say for me not to like him.

Seriously the kid reminds me more of Monte Ellis in that vid.
 9 years ago '06        #2505
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
GTA IV >>> _______

"Fire Isiaac"...wowwwww classic
where the hell did you see that?
 9 years ago '06        #2506
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:
where the hell did you see that?

it as just a rumor flying around realgm...someone said that you can go into MSG and watch a basketball gm...they said it was the Los Angeles Lobos vs. the NY Paychecks and you can start a "Fire Isaac" chant...

it has yet tobe proven tru though....

sorry to jump the gun...
 05-07-2008, 06:29 PM         #2507
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Check out the Knicks end of the season ratings.

9 years ago '06        #2508
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
aight just lookin to see who your vote for next knick head coach will be....

possible candidates include....

-Mark Jackson
-Mike D'Antoni
-Avery Johnson
-Tom Thibodeau
-Sam Mitchell
-Mike Dunleavy
-Mike Fratello

just post the name of who would be YOUR #1 choice for the new knicks head coach...and give a lil reason why
 9 years ago '04        #2509
space
space
^

was gonna do this yesterday but got caught up with finals preparation..neway, i got Mark Jackson with Avery as a second choice
 05-08-2008, 05:09 PM         #2510
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^I disagree 1110%. Mark Jackson has no Experiance to be a coach straight out of being a annoucer.

-Tom Thibodeau - is really the Coach of the Celtics, knows NYC
-Patrick Ewing - Experiance being a a.ssistant coach the last 3 years. would make Eddy Curry better player, and would have the respect of the city.
-Avery Johnson - former Coach or the year
-Mike D'Antoni - Since we can't play D, let out score em.
-Sam Mitchell - He would demand respect from the players
-Mark Jackson - The last hope

Last edited by cpalmer1; 05-08-2008 at 05:12 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #2511
space
space
gotta start somewhere...just because he's was an annoucer, doesn't seperate the fact that he has a HIGH basketball IQ. if we are gonna start fresh, why not bring in somebody who will bring something new to the table. Ewing has no head coaching experience either, never worked with an entire team just worked with guys who played his position, Yao and Howard, will be just as inexperienced as coaching an entire team as Jackson would be.
 05-08-2008, 08:19 PM         #2512
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
gotta start somewhere...just because he's was an annoucer, doesn't seperate the fact that he has a HIGH basketball IQ. if we are gonna start fresh, why not bring in somebody who will bring something new to the table. Ewing has no head coaching experience either, never worked with an entire team just worked with guys who played his position, Yao and Howard, will be just as inexperienced as coaching an entire team as Jackson would be.
Mike Breen is an announcer too why not hire him for head coach of the knicks since he was as much coaching experience as Jackson..0
Let's get Cylde Frazior as an a.ssistant head coach he's been announcing for 20 years and is in the Hall of Fame.

I agree with you since we are rebuilding for 3rd time. Ok get Jackson. But Ewings has more coaching then Jackson has by three/four years now? He should of gotten an interview, email, text message, or something.

At least Byron Scott, Avery Johnson, and Scott Skiles were a.ssistants at one time. Larry Bird was a failure he ran back to the front office, Larry Bird was hand picked by Walsh to coach a team we could of brought to the finals.

Mark Jackson will be learning on the Job with a stupid bunch of players. If the one of the HOF point guards (Lenny Wilkens/Isiah Thomas) in NBA history can't coach this team, how could Mark Jackson do it?

Just my opinion.

PS Charles Oakley doesnt even like the idea of Mark Jackson being head coach over Herb or Ewing. and Oakley knows Mark.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 05-08-2008 at 08:23 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #2513
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Bayless is ight, he's more of a scoring PG though...he averaged like 19+ in his freshmen year (I think he was a freshmen)...he's good and all, but...he doesn't fit the Knicks, they should get DeAndre Jorden, and just develop him until he becomes a beast...
IMO DeAndre got bust written all over him....its D Rose or the draft is a bust for us sorry to say it :banghead: :banghead:...no one else fits what we need
 9 years ago '07        #2514
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,512 | Props total: 932 932
 BxCastro said:
IMO DeAndre got bust written all over him....its D Rose or the draft is a bust for us sorry to say it :banghead: :banghead:...no one else fits what we need
yeah, I understand why you say that, 1 year in college, didn't really do much, averaged like 8 and 6 I think, he's not really skilled offensively yet but he's still young, his defense is pretty sharp, he's athletic, can guard an athletic forward or center if trained and developed right, and heres a nice dunk from him by the way
 9 years ago '04        #2515
space
space
Knicks are probably gonna offer D'Antoni a 5 year contract...thoughts???

Balkman would certainly get more playing time maybe...def. would be like our bootleg Marion, Q-Rich will possibly go back to shooting 3's and Nate would be representing for his number one fan, P
 9 years ago '06        #2516
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
****BREAKING NEWS*****

[pic - click to view]

David Lee will be donning a MOHAWK this season....

Lee is endoresed by Vitamin Water, and they hada public poll on how to cut Lee's hair...and the mohawk was the winner

*man, just when you thought he couldnt get any s3xier...this man is D-Lee-cious

LMAO
 05-09-2008, 04:00 PM         #2517
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^that avy is pretty homo, "D-Lee-cious"
 9 years ago '04        #2518
space
space
Cedric The Entertainer said it best... "I'm a grown a.ss man dog, I ain't about to call no man DELICIOUS!!!"
 9 years ago '05        #2519
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
giants In 09!
 05-09-2008, 10:00 PM         #2520
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
Cedric The Entertainer said it best... "I'm a grown a.ss man dog, I ain't about to call no man DELICIOUS!!!"
dies...rofllllllllllllllllll
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
138 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
122 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
124 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
77 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
80 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
92 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
100 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy