Video inside 21 Savage Threatens To Kill Tyga and Disses Him In Sacramento
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
19 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #2461
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,620 | Props total: 37 37
 cpalmer1 said:
Come on fam, dont be a fan, be a realist.
The point is he is not 6'6'', worst thing is for his height, like Eddy Curry, aint nobody worried about his Defense. He should be leading the league in steals. or being in the top ten. Clyde Frasier is rolling in his grave.

That's pathetic. Who gives a damn if he's a "spark" off the bench. When was Nate Robinson's name even mentioned in the same sentence for 6th man of the year? What Would Manu do? if Ganobilli was in Nyc he would be a starter. If Nate was on the Spurs he wouldn't even play. Because Nate is a flashy Marbury.

How much of a spark was he in a 23-59 record? When Marbury went down how did Nate make the Knicks better?

David Lee needs to retire a Knick or play atleast another 5 years in NYC. Period. the man just needs what Nate Aint, "A true point guard". I doubt Donnie is that desprite to give him up unless they get Kobe or Lebron.
When did he die????
 04-22-2008, 05:03 PM         #2462
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doe Stacks said:
When did he die????
I was being sarcastic.
 9 years ago '06        #2463
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0

Former New York Knicks coach Isiah Thomas has been banned from having any contact with members of the team as part of his reassignment agreement with team president Donnie Walsh, the New York Daily News reported, citing a team source.

Walsh, who replaced Thomas as the Knicks' president, fired him as coach last week after Thomas went 56-108 as coach, including this season's 23-59 disaster. He has been reassigned as an advisor to the team.

According to the report, there is concern that Thomas, if allowed to have any contact with the team, could either willingly or unwillingly undermine its new coach. Thomas acquired all the players on the current Knicks roster as team president.

But the agreement does not prohibit Thomas from speaking to Madison Square Garden chairman James Dolan, according to the report.
 9 years ago '06        #2464
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
100 Pages Mutha Phuckas!!!!

knicks Official Thread >>> ________________
 9 years ago '04        #2465
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
knicks still a 08-09 contender
 9 years ago '07        #2466
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
anyone heard word yet for prospective coach? besides mark jackson?

i thought scott skiles might be a good look, b/c he's defensive minded and God only knows that we need a defensive minded coach but o well, he's off the market... any other suggestions?
 9 years ago '04        #2467
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
 I Am The Truth said:
anyone heard word yet for prospective coach? besides mark jackson?

i thought scott skiles might be a good look, b/c he's defensive minded and God only knows that we need a defensive minded coach but o well, he's off the market... any other suggestions?
one of the Celtics a.ssistant coaches, 4got which one....hopefully they are not basing to pick dude just cause of the "turnaround" they got...i guess ppl really think that team had a turnaround based on role players and not because of the 2 superstars they acquired during the offseason
 9 years ago '06        #2468
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
i though skiles would be a good look too at first....but we dont need (although i loved him) another Larry Brown situation wit Skiles bashing every player in the media everyday.......but then again, maybe it would make FATASS CURRY and Crawful opt out a year early

one of the Celtics a.ssistant coaches, 4got which one....hopefully they are not basing to pick dude just cause of the "turnaround" they got...i guess ppl really think that team had a turnaround based on role players and not because of the 2 superstars they acquired during the offseason
Tom Thibedeau

he used to be an a.ssistant here under Riley and Van Gundy....hes the guy i REALLY want...i mean hes still a young coach with no HEAD COACHING experience...but unlike Marc Jackson, hes had multiple years of being an a.ssistant under great basketball minds such as RIley and VanGundy, and would bring the DEFENSE back to the garden

JAX never really played any D as a player....wut makes us think he wont be another Isiah????
 9 years ago '07        #2469
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i though skiles would be a good look too at first....but we dont need (although i loved him) another Larry Brown situation wit Skiles bashing every player in the media everyday.......but then again, maybe it would make FATASS CURRY and Crawful opt out a year early

Tom Thibedeau

he used to be an a.ssistant here under Riley and Van Gundy....hes the guy i REALLY want...i mean hes still a young coach with no HEAD COACHING experience...but unlike Marc Jackson, hes had multiple years of being an a.ssistant under great basketball minds such as RIley and VanGundy, and would bring the DEFENSE back to the garden

JAX never really played any D as a player....wut makes us think he wont be another Isiah????
valid point on Mark Jackson...but we'll have to see on thibedeau... hopefully we can get that poppin off soon
 9 years ago '04        #2470
space
space
they should really try to get Ewing up here tho, see if he wants to mentor Curry if we are indeed planning to keep ol' boy around
 9 years ago '04        #2471
space
space
Mark Jackson can learn in high post

BY FRANK ISOLA
DAILY NEWS SPORTS WRITER

Mark Jackson has experience as announcer and not as NBA coach, but that doesn't dissuade Knicks. James/Getty

Mark Jackson has experience as announcer and not as NBA coach, but that doesn't dissuade Knicks.

Mark Jackson's inexperience - he's never spent a single day on an NBA bench as a coach - concerns Donnie Walsh but it won't prohibit him from making Jackson the Knicks' next coach.

According to a source close to Jackson, the former Knicks point guard is aware that Walsh would want him to hire a veteran top a.ssistant to his staff. Walsh, the Knicks president, is willing to give his next coach the freedom to hire his staff but Walsh will insist that any first-time head coach - Jackson, Tom Thibodeau - bring in an experienced lead a.ssistant.

Jackson is said to be already compiling his own list of potential top a.ssistants as he prepares for his much-anticipated interview with Walsh. There are several well-respected and available candidates, including Del Harris, Lionel Hollins and Jim Boylan, who was recently fired as interim head coach of the Chicago Bulls.

Other candidates Jackson may consider are already working with other clubs. They include Gordon Chiesa (Grizzlies), Paul Westphal (Mavs), Don Newman (Spurs), Ron Adams (Bulls) and Steve Clifford (Magic).

On Monday, Walsh seemed to indicate that he is willing to exercise patience in his coaching search, which could work in Thibodeau's favor. The Celtics a.ssistant and Jeff Van Gundy protégé is also being courted by the Chicago Bulls. However, Celtics coach Doc Rivers might not allow Thibodeau to interview during the playoffs. Jackson is expected to be interviewed over the next five to seven days.

In the meantime, Walsh has been busy formulating a list of prospective coaches and gathering information on them.

"I've talked to quite a few people, not so much that are candidates, but people about the candidates," Walsh said. "And there are some guys that I probably will call up their franchise and ask to see if I can get permission. Normally when teams are in the playoffs, teams are hesitant to do that. So I haven't really pushed that, but I will because it seems like there's an inclination they would do that. But most of the time you don't call teams up that are in the playoffs."

Walsh called Van Gundy on Monday and said he had a positive conversation with the former Knicks coach. It is believed that Walsh asked Van Gundy about both Jackson and Thibodeau, who worked on Van Gundy's staffs in New York and Houston.

STEPH'S STEPS: Stephon Marbury is continuing his rehabilitation from ankle surgery in Phoenix, according to a source. Marbury is hopeful of returning to the Knicks for the final year of his contract, but it is believed that Walsh will attempt to trade the controversial point guard during the offseason. Jackson and Thibodeau would both welcome the opportunity to work with Marbury.
 9 years ago '06        #2472
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 Born_Loser said:
they should really try to get Ewing up here tho, see if he wants to mentor Curry if we are indeed planning to keep ol' boy around
ewing already called him out and said he's not built for ny
 04-24-2008, 08:03 PM         #2473
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Why is Derrick Rose in this pic? could it be an omen? He will be next years Knicks MVP canidate?
 9 years ago '04        #2474
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:

[pic - click to view]

Why is Derrick Rose in this pic? could it be an omen? He will be next years Knicks MVP canidate?
hopefully it's more of an omen than a jinx...assuming he's around when David Stern comes out and makes his announcement
 04-26-2008, 10:10 PM         #2475
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hawks>>>Knicks
I've told yall. yall didnt want to listen.
I hope we can trade a Eddy Curry to the Hawks since they need a Center.
 9 years ago '07        #2476
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,508 | Props total: 920 920
KNICKS FANS SPEAK!, Who Goes & Who Stays!

... _dump.html

What should the Knicks do with David Lee?
Keep Him 94%
Dump Him 6%

What should the Knicks do with Eddy Curry?
Keep Him 21%
Dump Him 79%

What should the Knicks do with Fred Jones?
Keep Him 29%
Dump Him 71%

What should the Knicks do with Jamal Crawford?
Keep Him 70%
Dump Him 30%

What should the Knicks do with Jared Jefferies?
Keep Him 13%
Dump Him 87%

What should the Knicks do with Jerome James?
Keep Him 4%
Dump Him 96%

What should the Knicks do with Malik Rose?
Keep Him 26%
Dump Him 74%

What should the Knicks do with Mardy Collins?
Keep Him 40%
Dump Him 60%

What should the Knicks do with Nate Robinson?
Keep Him 71%
Dump Him 29%

What should the Knicks do with Quentin Richardson?
Keep Him 16%
Dump Him 84%

What should the Knicks do with Randolph Morris?
Keep Him 47%
Dump Him 53%

What should the Knicks do with Renaldo Balkman?
Keep Him 77%
Dump Him 23%

What should the Knicks do with Stephon Marbury?
Keep Him 26%
Dump Him 74%

What should the Knicks do with Wilson Chandler?
Keep Him 79%
Dump Him 21%

What should the Knicks do with Zach Randolph?
Keep Him 38%
Dump Him 63%

------------------------

I say dump everyone besides Wilson, Morris, Balkman, Nate & Lee...
 9 years ago '06        #2477
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
lol@BL being in that 4% to keep jerome james
 9 years ago '04        #2478
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
lol@BL being in that 4% to keep jerome james

damn you str8 to hell :finger:
 9 years ago '04        #2479
space
space
seriously though..kinda shocked that Balkman didn't get more KEEP hims than that...thought he'd be like a 85% keep
 04-27-2008, 11:03 AM         #2480
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall voted 10000x for Nate Robinson to stay
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 1 - China To Trump: "Good Luck Bringing Jobs back To U.S."
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
343 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
134 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
154 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy