squad up!

New York Knicks

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-24-2008, 10:49 AM         #2876
HeyImMax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he skinny: For weeks we've been hearing that the Grizzlies are high on UCLA's Kevin Love. He fits a need, is one of the more NBA-ready players in the draft and would be popular in Memphis.

He still could be the pick. But there's a growing chorus saying that the Grizzlies are looking strongly at Indiana's Eric Gordon -- an athletic, sweet-shooting 2 guard -- with the pick.

Even stronger are rumors that the Grizzlies are talking to a number of teams, including the Knicks, Blazers and Suns, about deals that would send the No. 5 pick to whomever is willing to take Brian Cardinal's awful contract (2 years, $13 million left). The latest buzz has the Knicks talking to Memphis about a deal that would send David Lee and the expiring contract of Malik Rose to Memphis for No. 5 and Cardinal.

In other words, it sounds like GM Chris Wallace is, once again, being pushed by ownership to cut payroll.

10 years ago '06        #2877
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 HeyImMax said
he skinny: For weeks we've been hearing that the Grizzlies are high on UCLA's Kevin Love. He fits a need, is one of the more NBA-ready players in the draft and would be popular in Memphis.

He still could be the pick. But there's a growing chorus saying that the Grizzlies are looking strongly at Indiana's Eric Gordon -- an athletic, sweet-shooting 2 guard -- with the pick.

Even stronger are rumors that the Grizzlies are talking to a number of teams, including the Knicks, Blazers and Suns, about deals that would send the No. 5 pick to whomever is willing to take Brian Cardinal's awful contract (2 years, $13 million left). The latest buzz has the Knicks talking to Memphis about a deal that would send David Lee and the expiring contract of Malik Rose to Memphis for No. 5 and Cardinal.

In other words, it sounds like GM Chris Wallace is, once again, being pushed by ownership to cut payroll.
is that You ICEDOUT????

10 years ago '07        #2878
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,250 | Props total: 1643 1643
 DRuNk 24/7 said
is that You ICEDOUT????
lol...gotta be him

06-24-2008, 02:33 PM         #2879
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo anyone going to the draft on Thursday. I Am ..

10 years ago '04        #2880
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3980 3980
 HenryTheMenace said
Yo anyone going to the draft on Thursday. I Am ..
yup...drunk, hypno and myself

06-24-2008, 03:49 PM         #2881
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said
yup...drunk, hypno and myself
<---Carry my logo in spirit.

I hope Nate get's traded draft night and yall think of me...

10 years ago '04        #2882
space
space
Bulls - Beasley
Heat - Rose
Wolves - Lopez
Sonics - Bayless
Grizzlies - Mayo
Knicks - Gordon

10 years ago '06        #2883
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
pregame at espnzone

lord knows we're gonna need it

06-25-2008, 08:53 AM         #2884
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Westbrook it is

06-25-2008, 08:55 AM         #2885
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at this new espn mock draft. They got bayless goin all the way at 11

10 years ago '06        #2886
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said
pregame at espnzone

lord knows we're gonna need it
im down hypno....

what time u gettin out there?

10 years ago '04        #2887
space
space
The Knicks have polled NBA personnel the past few days, trying to figure out the chances of USC combo guard O.J. Mayo falling to them at six. With the chances slim, Knick president Donnie Walsh is exploring ways of swapping picks with Memphis at No. 5 or Minnesota at No. 3, according to a league source, with their goal of drafting Mayo. -- NY Post

The Knicks may have an easier time finding a veteran point guard. Toronto is shopping T. J. Ford, and Chicago is certain to unload Kirk Hinrich if it drafts Rose. Phoenix is dangling Leandro Barbosa. -- NY Times

Eddy Curry and Nate Robinson are expected to play a few of the Knicks' summer-league games next month in Las Vegas, according to a league source. Curry is coming back from knee surgery to repair torn cartilage, his awful season ending in March. If Robinson plays, it would be the fourth straight year he'd do summer league - highly unusual. The Knicks may want to see how Robinson stacks up with their new draft pick. -- NY Post

if they are serious about the Grizz pick....Knicks should see whats good with the Heat pick, from what i heard since Marion is not opting out, they are more willing NOw to give up that pick (aka no Beasley and may settle for Mayo)...who knows, we could possibly dump salary for picks...could try and move Curry again to Miami since they aint get the deal done last year.....unless somebody sees somebody emerging in next year draft, why not trade next year 1st round for the 2nd pick of this year....just a scenario, would be crazy if we do end up with 3 of the first 6 picks....sh*t like that happens for me in 2k8,

06-25-2008, 03:59 PM         #2888
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said
The Knicks have polled NBA personnel the past few days, trying to figure out the chances of USC combo guard O.J. Mayo falling to them at six. With the chances slim, Knick president Donnie Walsh is exploring ways of swapping picks with Memphis at No. 5 or Minnesota at No. 3, according to a league source, with their goal of drafting Mayo. -- NY Post

The Knicks may have an easier time finding a veteran point guard. Toronto is shopping T. J. Ford, and Chicago is certain to unload Kirk Hinrich if it drafts Rose. Phoenix is dangling Leandro Barbosa. -- NY Times

Eddy Curry and Nate Robinson are expected to play a few of the Knicks' summer-league games next month in Las Vegas, according to a league source. Curry is coming back from knee surgery to repair torn cartilage, his awful season ending in March. If Robinson plays, it would be the fourth straight year he'd do summer league - highly unusual. The Knicks may want to see how Robinson stacks up with their new draft pick. -- NY Post

if they are serious about the Grizz pick....Knicks should see whats good with the Heat pick, from what i heard since Marion is not opting out, they are more willing NOw to give up that pick (aka no Beasley and may settle for Mayo)...who knows, we could possibly dump salary for picks...could try and move Curry again to Miami since they aint get the deal done last year.....unless somebody sees somebody emerging in next year draft, why not trade next year 1st round for the 2nd pick of this year....just a scenario, would be crazy if we do end up with 3 of the first 6 picks....sh*t like that happens for me in 2k8,
In the post the said David Lee and Malik Rose was offered for Ojay Mayo.
I would make that trade. but i hope they will get rid of all these fools that need the ball 99% on the court.
With Mayo thats too many scorers. I want westbrook.

10 years ago '06        #2889
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said
im down hypno....

what time u gettin out there?
ill be there around there around 3-3:30 ill hit you up when im on my way there

06-25-2008, 06:04 PM         #2890
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheKidHypno' said
ill be there around there around 3-3:30 ill hit you up when im on my way there
I want to see pics...you blouses. And your faces when Donnie pulls off a draft day trade. you better get on TV too.

10 years ago '07        #2891
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,235 | Props total: 2994 2994
 DRuNk 24/7 said
so all my BX Knicks Fans...

who do you want at pick #6 in this years draft???....

*i will edit and fill in this list as you post who you want*

DRuNk 24/7-
Born Loser- Russel Westbrook
The Kid Hypno- Russel Westbrook
CPalmer-
BxCastro-
Streetz-
Adam is Better-
Stackmatics-
g_hilde- Joe Alexander
HenryTheMenace-
I Am The Truth-
pission on game-
nnynyj225-
dj ac-
7th wonder-
Rhymes4Dayz-
ItisWhatitis-

*sorry if i left any1 out* (just names i could remember off top of my head)
i'm w/ Bayless DRuNK... been saying it since we got #6

OMG THURSDAY COME ALREADY!!!!!.... back to regularly scheduled programming

10 years ago '06        #2892
space
space
i cant find my damn ewing jersey :(

10 years ago '04        #2893
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,741 | Props total: 6 6
hopefully we can get Mayo.. I dunno what we gotta do to pull it off though..

06-25-2008, 08:53 PM         #2894
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by DRuNk 24/7
so all my BX Knicks Fans...

who do you want at pick #6 in this years draft???....

*i will edit and fill in this list as you post who you want*

DRuNk 24/7-
Born Loser- Russel Westbrook
The Kid Hypno- Russel Westbrook
CPalmer- To trade the pic and Nate Robinson for anyone.
BxCastro-
Streetz-
Adam is Better-
Stackmatics-
g_hilde- Joe Alexander
HenryTheMenace-
I Am The Truth-
pission on game-
nnynyj225-
dj ac-
7th wonder-
Rhymes4Dayz-
ItisWhatitis-

*sorry if i left any1 out* (just names i could remember off top of my head)
at all these teams making deals like Charolette, Indiana, Toranto, etc. and the Knicks aint trade no one yet. I hope there will be a 8 men trade tomorrow with the Knicks trading 8 men.

10 years ago '04        #2895
space
space
damn, Drunk waking me up after my long a.ss day lmfao

06-25-2008, 10:46 PM         #2896
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Russel Westbrook FTW !

10 years ago '06        #2897
Blah 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,154 | Props total: 14546 14546
:applause: ESPN just said Donnie is pushing hard to trade up to 3

i want Mayo in a Knicks Jersey

10 years ago '06        #2898
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
ya boy DRunk definitely in the citayyyyyyy RIGHT NOW passed the fu*k out about 20th in line for tickets.....LMAO....

im hammered....didnt realize ya bed time was at 10, my bad BORN... didnt get a hold of any1.... u gotta set some shyt up born...

hypno, call me son...ill meet u at the Zone

06-26-2008, 06:18 AM         #2899
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DEAL DONNIE IN
By MARC BERMAN

June 26, 2008 --
The Knicks can play it safe and hope UCLA point guard Russell Westbrook or Indiana sharpshooter Eric Gordon falls into their laps at No. 6 during tonight's NBA Draft.

Or the Knicks can be bold, try to move up and snatch O.J. Mayo or Westbrook, with David Lee the potential fall guy.

Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni, in their first Draft-Night as a Knick tandem, are looking to be bold. But whether anything will come of trade talks involving a swap with Minnesota at No. 3 or a Memphis deal at No. 5 is suspect. Last night a league source said that Charlotte was closing in on a deal with Memphis that would give the Bobcats the fifth pick, with their eye on Westbrook or Kevin Love.

Westbrook, Gordon and 6-10 Italian Stallion, Danilo Gallinari, whom agent Arn Tellem is pushing hard on Walsh, make up the Knicks' short list if Mayo isn't there. The Heat's supposed interest in dealing the No. 2 pick in a swap with Minnesota likely undermines the Knicks' attempts at Mayo. One of those two teams likely would take the USC freshman the Knicks had targeted and convinced to work out in New York.

This could still turn into an exciting night at The Theatre adjacent to the Garden, if Lee is dispatched and Walsh/D'Antoni pull off a trade.

The Knicks have talked to Portland about trading down, swapping No. 6 with 13, possibly gaining point guard Jarrett Jack. But a league source said Walsh has very little interest in trading down, only up.

The Knicks have one big trade pawn - Lee. And if he goes tonight, there will be lots of groans at the Garden's Theatre from the fans who enjoyed his grit.

"Everyone's calling the Knicks about David, if you want to do a deal with the Knicks, they want David Lee," his agent Mark Bartlestein said. "With a new regime, it's always a possibility at this time of year."

Walsh is willing to trade Lee because he may have to offer him a contract extension by October or risk losing him to free agency after 2008-2009. A long-term contract extension would cut into the Knicks' ability to free cap space after 2010, especially if D'Antoni doesn't believe Lee is offensively gifted enough to fit in.

ESPN.com reported Memphis and the Knicks discussed a deal of Lee and Malik Rose for the fifth pick and Brian Cardinal, who has two years left on his pact. The Knicks would then have the fifth and sixth picks. Mayo or Westbrook would have to be available.

If the Knicks don't make a trade and Mayo doesn't fall, they hope UCLA's sturdy point guard Westbrook, a great defender and explosive penetrator, can be had. The 6-3 tough-as-nails guard has a long wingspan, making the Pac-10 Defensive Player of the Year capable of guarding three positions. Problem is, Westbrook isn't a very good jump shooter and has to improve his playmaking.

There's hardly a guarantee Westbrook will be there. No. 4 Seattle is heavily considering Westbrook over combo guard Jerryd Bayless. As reported in Sunday's Post, Bayless has fallen off the Knicks' radar, possibly because he's too identical to Jamal Crawford and Nate Robinson in style.

If Westbrook is gone, that could leave the Knicks with Indiana's Gordon, a sensational shooter (20.9 ppg) but who may not have the necessary point-guard skills.

"There are other ways to do what Mike wants than to have that (star PG)," Walsh said.

Gallinari is still under consideration. Tellem, who has lots of influence, is working the Knicks hard. "He's 19 and his pro team still went to him at the end of games," Walsh said of Gallinari. "From watching tapes of games, he usually took it to the goal. I didn't know if he wanted to shoot it. But he came here and really shot the ball well. He showed he can really shoot."

Walsh admitted the Westbrook workout was an eye-opener. "On film, it's difficult to gauge his athleticism and size,"' Walsh said. "When he gets here and does something, you go, 'Wow.' He's going to be difficult to guard because of speed or explosiveness."

The Knicks are hamstrung in making deals because they won't take back contracts that go beyond 2010. One Miami report stated the Knicks considered selling their sixth pick outright to trade Stephon Marbury-for-Shawn Marion. That makes no sense for the future, leaving them without a PG, without a lottery pick, and with an aging Marion for one season.

MORE: Knicks Blog

I hope we do get 5 and 6.

10 years ago '06        #2900
space
space
i hope we get 3 5 and 6 ftw!!!!!!

im bout to get on the train ill be in the city around 11 gonna hit up soho first and hit up some sneaker spots

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LA Legend Nipsey Hussle ALMOST JUMP INTO THE LAKERS MALEE BRAWL FIGHT ..
47 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Rondo did spit in Chris Paul's face, he wipes his face before going at Ron..
96 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA 2 Game In & LeBron Already ALIENATED HIS LA Teammates After BRAWL, He Cudd..
50 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mental Illness is real...fathers raise your daughter's...etc 🤢
33 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside OK So You All Asked Me For A Proof Pic
322 comments
12 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kim K West Goes Topless On New Magazine Cover
25 comments
5 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Rondoís family member confronts Chris Paulís wife
32 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Chuck and Shaq warned Rondo about how dangerous Chris Paul is
11 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
My nigga Iím dying 🤣
19 comments
10 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Billy and 6ix9ine officially beefing
35 comments
9 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is Lil Tay Being Abused?
33 comments
5 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA "IF YOU FALL DOWN YOUR BROTHER WILL PICK U UP!" - Lebron James
35 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Tall thick and fit....maaan look @ dem thighs
12 comments
3 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cardi B Needs Help With Post-Baby Body
29 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Was Melo The One Who Actually Hit CP3 With Spit??
17 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Laker fans disrespecting Paul Pierce while he just tryna do his job lmao
10 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LAKER OFFICIALS watched tape between Rondo and Paul... Rondo did not spit
20 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA It NOT OVER: Rondo Family BEAT UP CHRIS PAUL WIFE After ALTERCATION LEAVIN..
3 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Carmelo confirms Rondo spit on CP3
22 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 20 - Soros calls out Trump
31 comments
8 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
2Cold
!!!
Spot Rusherz
king26
King3X
SubConscious
YungVino
Stuart Scott
Icee
uoeno
Top 10 most slapped recently
1000bluntz
BigBallerLavar
Maxbcline
QB Eagles
UrbanEnterprise
Mutant Boy
BlackDynamite
Be Easy
Sir_Burn_Alot
IFuckedUrMom

most viewed right now
online now  20
BREAKING: AR-AB & OBH Indictment released by U.S. DOJ
177 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside 💥👀👉Say Something !!! 🍑🍒㈇..
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside MoneyBagg who ? Speaks and exposes rap industry
216 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
PART 2. BX have you ever smashed a famous or well known broad before?
292 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside POST YOUR FAVORITE AR AB Telling on Himself Video
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside The DC Films Universe: All The Movies Coming Soon & In Development
29 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside Professional gamer caught cheating at CSGO tournament
72 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
Oct 19 - the spectrum cable cartel raping its victims for even more money