New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Everything You Thought You Knew About #Dinosaurs is Wrong
15 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #2281
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
"T4R"

if anybody actually watched that game i went to you'd of seen the sign during every free throw

that our the oldie but goodie....

"Free Balkman"

how come he aint gettin no shine???
 03-05-2008, 09:28 PM         #2282
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf did you just say? lol....also what happened with that guy running on the court?
 9 years ago '06        #2283
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
damn no Zach and we look somewhat competitive the past couple of games....

curry gettin back to form (even though i still cant stand his no D and non rebounding fat a$$)

basically the same team we ran wit last year....too bad we just didnt build off of that instead of trading for another over-priced all offense no defense playing "superstar" in ZRo

dare i say....we miss u Charmin Frye???
 9 years ago '06        #2284
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
palmer make a sign that says

BALKMAN FOR PRESIDENT
 03-08-2008, 09:53 AM         #2285
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
damn no Zach and we look somewhat competitive the past couple of games....

curry gettin back to form (even though i still cant stand his no D and non rebounding fat a$$)

basically the same team we ran wit last year....too bad we just didnt build off of that instead of trading for another over-priced all offense no defense playing "superstar" in ZRo

dare i say....we miss u Charmin Frye???
True..The Knicks should of just bought out francis and traded Frye for a pick or a servicable big man. now they added three more years of a max contract to a player that can't play D and hurt the chemistry.

I say the buyout James, Jefferies, Q-Rich.. Trade Zach to Denver for Kenyan Martin, I know Kenyan has a big contract and isnt the same player he was wit the Nets. but if the Knicks get D-Rose in the Draft, the Knicks could look like New Orleans Hornets. Kenyan would ran the floor as good as any PF in the league and he plays good defense.

Denver already likes Zach. I would say trade Nate and Zach for JR Smith and K-Mart.
 9 years ago '06        #2286
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:

Denver already likes Zach. I would say trade Nate and Zach for JR Smith and K-Mart.

ya still aint convinced this kids a player, palmer????

03-09-2008, 11:59 AM         #2287
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All Hommage to Nate Robinson 5'9 45 points, That sh*t is ridiculous. We just need to get some kind of Defense in the paint, "Heavenly Father please bless the Knicks with a shot blocker."
 03-09-2008, 12:14 PM         #2288
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
ya still aint convinced this kids a player, palmer????

if he can play like he played yesterday, forget everything I said.

I had to look at it twice. 45 points? I thought it was a ESPN typo and they meant Richardson(that would be suprising too).

All seriousness he was trying to out shine his boy Brandon Roy and got into a zone. Tony Delk scored 50 points so big deal.
 03-09-2008, 09:18 PM         #2289
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EDDY CURRY MAY HAVE SEASON-ENDING SURGERY
By MARC BERMAN
Eddy Curry
March 9, 2008 -- Eddy Curry may have season-ending surgery this week after an MRI exam on Sunday revealed he has a vertical cartilage tear in his right knee, the Knicks announced. A Knicks spokesman said Curry will undergo aggressive treatment over the next three days in an attempt to postpone the surgery until after the season.

Talk About It On Berman's Blog

If the pain and swelling goes away, Curry may attempt to play again this season. But with the Knicks out of the playoff race, it appears the underachieving center will go under the knife, ending what has been a disappointing 2007-08 campaign.

Curry missed Saturday night's overtime loss against Portland because of a swollen knee. If Curry has surgery in the next few days, he will be in rehabilitation for 4-6 weeks. After Saturday's game, Curry said he injured the knee during Friday's game when a Pistons player got in his way while he ran up court and he planted awkwardly.

Curry said he had never had knee problems before in his career.

The Knicks center took a big step back this season, after becoming a big inside presence in 2006-07. If Curry misses the rest of the season, it will give Isiah Thomas more of a chance to audition center Randolph Morris, who will be a free agent after this season. This summer, the Knicks are expected to look into breaking up the big-man tandem of Curry and Zach Randolph. Officially, the Knicks said Curry is out for tomorrow night's game in Dallas, but are listing him as questionable for Wednesday in Miami.

The MRI exam took place in Manhattan, as Curry did not fly with the team to Dallas
 03-09-2008, 09:32 PM         #2290
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guarntee he gains 20-30 pounds and looks just like Oliver Miller next year.
 9 years ago '06        #2291
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
Man, I haven't posted here in a minute... at least Nate scored 42. With the emergence of Chandler and Morris (into the rotation), The "T4R" campaign is officially in effect. Maybe stern can hook us up "again.":rolleyes:
 03-11-2008, 05:20 PM         #2292
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e180th said:
Man, I haven't posted here in a minute... at least Nate scored 42. With the emergence of Chandler and Morris (into the rotation), The "T4R" campaign is officially in effect. Maybe stern can hook us up "again.":rolleyes:
Or beasley. Id trade any of the bigs to make room for him.
 03-12-2008, 07:49 PM         #2293
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man those highlights of the old Heat-Knicks rivalry was given me the Goosebumbs
 03-12-2008, 07:51 PM         #2294
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
L.J., Ewing, Oakley, Ward "Roo to the Ques", Starks, Damn The Good Ole days
 03-13-2008, 05:35 PM         #2295
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
L.J., Ewing, Oakley, Ward "Roo to the Ques", Starks, Damn The Good Ole days
they could win 20 more games then these guys right now.
 03-13-2008, 05:37 PM         #2296
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude at work just gave me his tickets for April 9th. Didn't have to pay for them or anything.

They are playing the Bobcats, so I can see why he didn't want to go. But fu*k it, I didn't have to pay for them so its straight by me
 9 years ago '06        #2297
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 nyynyj225 said:
Dude at work just gave me his tickets for April 9th. Didn't have to pay for them or anything.

They are playing the Bobcats, so I can see why he didn't want to go. But fu*k it, I didn't have to pay for them so its straight by me
unfortunately ill be in attendance that night as well.....

april 9th is my birthday and my lovely gf thought it would be such a "GREAT" idea to take me to a knicks game...

:banghead:
 03-15-2008, 12:03 PM         #2298
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
unfortunately ill be in attendance that night as well.....

april 9th is my birthday and my lovely gf thought it would be such a "GREAT" idea to take me to a knicks game...

:banghead:
 03-15-2008, 03:36 PM         #2299
rasheed √2.0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just wanted to drop by to say, well, sorry.
 9 years ago '07        #2300
Mucz3087 11 heat pts11
space
space
$855 | Props total: 20 20
Lebron to the knicks when he becomes a free agent..... -> In msg he hit 13/13 3 points w spike lee in attendance, lebron said he would love to play at new york.... its gunna happen!!!! N we will b #1 once again
Home      

most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
176 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kobe A.D. ID (my colorway) Your thoughts......
22 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy