New York Knicks

most viewed right now
NFL Von Miller gives every player in AFC West bottle of wine, Thank You note
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Curry is completely petrified when guarding Harden
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
212 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #2241
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$13,849 | Props total: 308 308
i cant believe how bad this team is
 02-20-2008, 09:33 PM         #2242
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i know man.....it sux

u just gotta believe that we WONT make a dumbass deal at the deadline....that we rid ourselves of isiah in the offseason....get someone in here to bring some class back to the front office....hire a DEFENSIVE ORIENTATED head coach....and get DERRICK ROSE in the draft

:rolleyes:

but then again its the knicks.....Kid Hypno might as well pre-order his VC authentic knicks jersey tonight, b4 the rush to get one after tomorrows deadline

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Cosign on the D-Rose. You made me a believer.

If Vince Carter is a Knick. I will offically be a Atlanta Hawk Fan.
VC is owed 66 million for the next 4 season. HE will get paid around 18-20 by the end of it. Yes he's averaging 20ppg but he was never was a leader, he quit on his teams, and never made it to the finals..sounds familiar...like Stephan Marbury

i say the only trade the Knick should make is for expiring contracts. I will get Dolan credit, he's forced Isiah not to add payroll. last year they was at 125 million this year 89mill?

CLEAN House!!!
 9 years ago '04        #2243
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
did they really lose by 40?? plz tell me that was just a bad dream
 9 years ago '04        #2244
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 1189 1189
yup ^^ it was horrible i watched for like 2 mins at the beginning of the 3rd we were down 72-36
 02-21-2008, 02:34 PM         #2245
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It looks like we have to wait until the summer for the Knicks to make trades or for Isiah to get fired. The only thing you really can look for is draft night. Even the players that are normally motivated like Balkman seem uninterested in playing for this team.
 02-21-2008, 07:40 PM         #2246
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RE-build Rebuild...build something!!

I say yall said me $150 dollars so I can sit in the back of the Knick bench and heckle them at Phillips Areana in March. Maybe start a f!ght that would really get Isiah Fired. Send $20 for one drink that I will throw on Nate.
 9 years ago '06        #2247
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
x 1,234,567 :|
 9 years ago '04        #2248
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
we didnt trade because the value went to far down on the players but next year i tell you we gonna have a great team and great coach
 02-22-2008, 09:10 PM         #2249
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got Damn Jamal Dont Hurtem son

Another win good $hit team. 2-1 after the allstar break
 02-22-2008, 09:13 PM         #2250
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hopefully with all this Bench sitting Curry will decide he wants to get motivated, since fu*k we stuck with him anyway, might as well try to get something positive out him or keep sitting his lazy a.ss on the bench
 9 years ago '05        #2251
dpoke1 
space
space
$44 | Props total: 0 0
I think its safe to say that it's time for isiah to go, win lose or draw. Dat bum done fu*ked up the team.....and thats after layden.
 9 years ago '04        #2252
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
ok eddy was 2-5 in 9mins why he sitting now??
 9 years ago '06        #2253
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 pissin-on-game said:
0 rebounds
 02-23-2008, 11:59 AM         #2254
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pissin-on-game said:
he don't play no Defense and he don't rebound equals the knicks don't need him. The team has enough scorers. The n*gga is 7 foot and nate gets more rebounds then him. Rebounding is mostly effort and to be 7 foot and u can't rebound is embarassing.
 9 years ago '06        #2255
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
just one step closer to the 8th pick in the draft.....

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

T4R

ftw!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #2256
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
James Dolan is not speaking to the media these days and he won’t give The Daily News the time of day. Our own Ian Begley had the audacity to ask Dolan a question following Friday’s win over Toronto and Ian was accused of being “disrespectful” and was lectured by one of Dolan’s P.R. people and by Garden security. I think the next time Ian even says hello to Dolan the Garden should take him to Times Square for a public stoning. That’ll teach him.

Dolan isn’t talking to the press because there is really nothing he can say. The days of Isiah Thomas “showing evident progress” and that Isiah “doesn’t really know how good a coach he is” are long over. Dolan’s not going there.

But Dolan is pressing the flesh with the people who matter most: his customers. A gentleman named Mark Haverly (standing to Dolan’s right) ran into the Knicks’ top decision maker on the street during All-Star Weekend in New Orleans and had an interesting conversation with Dolan.

Here is Mark’s report:

“I explained I’m a long suffering Knicks fan and made reference to the suffering beginning around when he took over without saying it overtly. I said I appreciated the loyalty he clearly has, but at some point the results have to overrule loyalty, i.e. please fire Isiah.”

(Spoken like a true and honest Knicks fan.)

“He told me to be patient and said ‘look at the Celtics, where were they a year ago? Look at the Giants, where were they a year ago?’

“I politely explained, ‘Well, the difference with the Giants is they made the playoffs the last few years, you can’t say that. And the Celtics had cap space to acquire Garnett, you didn’t.’”

(Two great points by Mark here. But I’m going to give Dolan the benefit of the doubt on this one because he’s not about to tell a stranger that Isiah’s done after game No. 82. Chances are Dolan was simply trying to give a Knicks fan some hope while wishing that Mark, much like Ian, would just go away.

Then again, that Dolan would use the Celtics and Giants to support an argument that the Knicks will perform miracles next season tells you that Isiah and Dolan are still on speaking terms. Why? Because that utter nonsense can only originate from one person and that would be Isiah, who talks, and talks, and talks, and nothing he says ever makes sense or comes to fruition. Dolan deserves better.

Also, the Celtics didn’t have cap space to acquire Kevin Garnett; they used young a.ssets, which is something the Knicks don’t have, either. But you get the picture.)

Now, back to Mark because it gets better. Haverly asked Dolan, who was accompanied by several Garden officials, “‘would you ever consider bringing back Jeff Van Gundy, a coach that could get these guys to play some defense?’” They all laughed at me. ‘He quit, there’s no coming back from that!’ Dolan said.”

(Man, Dolan still has a thing for Van Gundy, the one coach he had that actually won something. I guess if Jeff smiled, lied and collected fat paychecks as much as Isiah has under Dolan he’d have a banner hanging from the rafters.)

“I responded, ‘Well, yeah…but why did he quit? And why did Marv Albert quit?’ Dolan said in a wink wink kind of way, ‘Marv didn’t quit’ - implying he was fired.”

(Here is one indisputable fact: Marv doesn’t work at the Garden and Patrick Ewing doesn’t work at the Garden because the current regime cares little about Knicks history. Instead, they let a Detroit Piston player tell them how things work in New York.)

“I then made reference to all the good people that have left under his regime, the continued disgraceful record of both teams - save for the Rangers for one year maybe - and he again brought up the Celtics.

“So, for all us Knick fans out there I’m here to tell you there’s nothing to worry about…James Dolan himself told me next year we’ll be this year’s version of the Celtics. So about 40-10 come the break. No worries everybody, he’s got it all under control. He couldn’t quite (tell me) why this hasn’t happened in any of the previous years under his control. But since the Giants did what they did and the Celtics are doing what they are doing apparently next year it’s the Knicks turn.”

(Mark, that type of sarcasm will put you on the Garden’s “Watch List.” In fact, with this line of questioning Mark was safer on the streets of New Orleans than he would have been at Madison Square Garden. Mark even held his ground when a Garden official told him that the Knicks remain one of the top draws in the NBA.)

Here was Mark’s retort:

“That’s great, because as a sports fan it’s my goal every year to see my team at or near the top of the league in attendance. Eastern Conference standings be damned, we lead the league with 17,500 fools a game!”
 9 years ago '07        #2257
youngcipher 
space
space
$509 | Props total: 3 3

:banghead:
:thumbsdow
 9 years ago '07        #2258
youngcipher 
space
space
$509 | Props total: 3 3

Damnn
:banghead:
 02-25-2008, 11:06 PM         #2259
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9 years ago '04        #2260
dj X 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,834 | Props total: 2959 2959
lmao sucker
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
137 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Player Joe Mcknight Killed in Nawlins
299 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside He is the reason guns are made 🤕🤕
139 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This young startender flexible spanish mami who prefers melanin in her..
63 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Member sends Ex GF an MK watch for her birthday
138 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy