NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA My Friend Just Met Klay Thompson
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #2221
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Isiah Thomas Fired!!!!

9 years ago '06        #2222
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
too bad Zeke being fired wasnt true

it would be the best news since.......well......

9 years ago '06        #2223
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Exec: Knicks Trying To Deal Curry, Randolph
February 12, 2008 - 5:33 am
New York Daily News -

Several league executives who have spoken to the Knicks in recent days have confirmed to the New York Daily News that Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph are definitely up for trade.

According to columnist Mitch Lawrence, it is unclear what Isiah Thomas is asking for in return.

"The problem is that Zach still is seen as the Zach Randolph from Portland - he's got baggage - and people wonder if this is it for Eddy," said one executive. "And, they've got some rough contracts."

Curry has struggled for much of the season.

"The question is whether he's regressed or, is this it, he's not getting any better?" said the executive. "You have to remember, when Eddy came out of Chicago, he was regarded as someone who did not like to work and who did not like basketball. So do you blame Zach's presence, or do you say, Eddy doesn't have the upside the Knicks thought he had? In either case, the experiment with Zach has not worked."

The Knicks are hoping to hold onto David Lee, Nate Robinson and Jamal Crawford in any trade.
 02-12-2008, 09:43 PM         #2224
room 322 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For starters don't get me wrong I love the Knicks and all, but they are garbage. Isiah is terrible at everything he does. He should accept his role and thats being demoted to a talent scout. I mean the dude has a knack for picking good players.

Crawford is one of the keepers? He shoots way too much for his own good. Not saying he can't hit some shots, but when he is cold he is one of those guys who keeps shooting anyways. Nate Robinson and David Lee are studs so I cannot argue with them staying around.

Next, I'm a nobody and I don't know anything about the subject but, why can't we just trade every last piece of trash on the roster for nobodies? I mean, who has the cap room? Just trade people for second rounders and people coming off the books. Speaking of second rounders, start tacking them on with your trash to entice other teams. For once, somebody in this league has to pull a move as dumb as Isiah and trade people coming off the books and other favorable contracts for an overpaid sub-par allstar.

Finally, teams do not get investigated for tanking games, so that's exactly what the Knicks should do. With potentially a crop of beasley, rose, and thabeet coming out we need to lose games. The Cavs must have tanked games to get lbj. They had some players on that team who could ball. Maybe not ball them into the playoffs but at least past the first pick in the draft. Hell if we could trade for another first round pick, we could potentially be good sometime soon.

As far as dreams, well hopefully David Lee becomes the full time starter and 40 minute logging player. Nate Robinson and Fred Jones are a good role-playing duo so hopefully they stick around. Then hopefully we land Rose or Thabeet to be a center piece. Finally, Marbury gets a medical insurance buyout, Curry the same with his heart, and Randolph sucks it up and leaves basketball and settles on a cheap buyout, or if even the entire team besides lee and robinson decides they all suck and re-work their contracts to make it possible for the knicks to grab an all star. All solely dreams however, aka never would happen in a million years.
 02-12-2008, 11:03 PM         #2225
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres too much love for thabeet...deandre jordan and brook lopez are both better centers...that said, we still need a franchise pg and that would be derrick rose...........and that said id trade the whole team for chris paul......
 02-13-2008, 01:37 AM         #2226
room 322 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyknicks19 said:
theres too much love for thabeet...deandre jordan and brook lopez are both better centers...that said, we still need a franchise pg and that would be derrick rose...........and that said id trade the whole team for chris paul......
Deandre Jordan isn't anything special right now. His scoring and rebounds have severely dipped since conference play came up. In the highly touted match up between him and Beasley he got owned. It has been said he will probably come back to school once he realizes that half his class are leaps and bounds ahead of him.

Brook Lopez has red flags. He was known as a kid who couldn't commit all his concentration to basketball out of highschool (Sounds like Curry's passion for the game) and lost his focus early and got kicked off the team to start the the season. Sure he can score from the post, but I'm pretty sure we currently suck with two good low post offensive players right now. Plus not that it actually matters, but to further poke fun at him lets not forget how the last two twin brothers to attend Stanford turned out in the league. I think the Collin's brothers highlights involve getting dunked on numerous times and making stops at numerous teams around the league.

Thabeet is a man. 7-3 guys that move as quick as he does don't come around often. I have seen him live twice on top of television and he moves like some forwards. You cannot teach the way he uses his height. He owns people in the big games. We need a pure defensive presence to man the middle, and there is no one coming out better fit for the job than him.

That being said..Thabeet or Rose.

Let it be known however that we wouldn't be faced with that predicament had we taken Marcus Williams when he slipped to us by the grace of god. That will be the biggest mistake the franchise will make in the draft for years. Not counting Foreign trash such as Milos Vujanic and Fred Weis.
 9 years ago '04        #2227
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
curry only 9 mins?? what happened?
 02-19-2008, 08:43 PM         #2228
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its good to see the team win, I think that nate played Great. Curry has to be heading right out the door that n*gga gets no clock any more.
 9 years ago '04        #2229
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,465 | Props total: 1191 1191
even set a franchise record for most points in overtime think it was 23
 9 years ago '04        #2230
djsmellie 
space
space
$6,503 | Props total: 0 0
BUMP CUZ I WAS WONDERING THE SAME sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #2231
Jae_Hood_354 91 heat pts91
space
space
$7,465 | Props total: 1191 1191
its from a bruise
 02-20-2008, 12:06 AM         #2232
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah somehow its supposed to treat or protect a bruise....cant imagine how weird it would feel to play wit it
 9 years ago '04        #2233
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
so what happened with nate and zack? why were they f!ghting on the bench in the 4th?
 02-20-2008, 07:24 AM         #2234
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cause Nate is the future and Zach is not!!
 9 years ago '06        #2235
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
for those who havent seen it.....

Nate and Zach Scuffle

9 years ago '04        #2236
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
yes love it.....zach for artest though
 02-20-2008, 04:37 PM         #2237
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 garrett said:
whats up with that giant bandage he wears on his shoulder? he's had it almost all year

maybe a knicks fan can help answer this...

He had a cut a few month ago. he kept wearing the bandage for good luck
 02-20-2008, 04:39 PM         #2238
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
for those who havent seen it.....

Nate and Zach Scuffle

:applause: I'm not the only one. thank you ZACH
 02-20-2008, 08:16 PM         #2239
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i give up...until this team is completely revamped you wont see me in here again...its just too damn depressing....

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....
a) trade curry, randolph
b) buy out james, marbury
c) trade for shooters
d) draft a true pg
e) james dolan--->sell the team
f) isiah leave
 9 years ago '06        #2240
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 nyknicks19 said:
i give up...until this team is completely revamped you wont see me in here again...its just too damn depressing....

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD....
a) trade curry, randolph
b) buy out james, marbury
c) trade for shooters
d) draft a true pg
e) james dolan--->sell the team
f) isiah leave
i know man.....it sux

u just gotta believe that we WONT make a dumbass deal at the deadline....that we rid ourselves of isiah in the offseason....get someone in here to bring some class back to the front office....hire a DEFENSIVE ORIENTATED head coach....and get DERRICK ROSE in the draft

:rolleyes:

but then again its the knicks.....Kid Hypno might as well pre-order his VC authentic knicks jersey tonight, b4 the rush to get one after tomorrows deadline

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Why Derrick Rose Got Injured, Scientifically
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
112 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Fresh Prince otw to Netflix
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Cam'ron's Killa Season 2 Tour is a MUST SEE
80 comments
1 day ago