New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Wale and J cole sitting together court side right now amid beef rumors
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
101 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #2201
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 e180th said:
Someone needs to tell Isiah Curry isn't an NBA starter. Our team looked SO much better last night, even though we lost.
Someone also need to tell jamal crAWFUL to stop chuckin up shots with 18 seconds still left on the shot clock

when hes on hes on...i give him that much

but when he's off....he's OFF-FUL.....AWFUL!!!!
 02-02-2008, 05:03 PM         #2202
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Topic of Discussion: Tank the Season or make a Trade?

I say tank the season. the more I watch College ball and see players in thier freshman season look more talented then these Knicks, I say try your look at the draft.

Beasley- is one player I would like in a Knick uni. Do whatever to rid the franchise of Eddy and Zach.

Rose- can replace Marbury and be the PG of the future.

Oj Mayo- The next big deal in my mind.

2nd Round pick
Patrick Ewing Jr.- We need to finally have a good SF.
He'll now about being on top of his game and playing in NYC.
He's the next Bruce Bowen/Artest to me.

What Memphis did the Knicks need to do aslo.
 9 years ago '06        #2203
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
February 3, 2008 - 5:47 am

[pic - click to view]

Seattle Times -

Jerome James, who has played in only two games this season for New York, has told the Seattle Times that he wants to be traded to a team where he can play in the final two years of a 5 year, $29 milllion contract given to him by Isiah Thomas and the Knicks.

"I'm hoping that either they use me or move me," James said. "I love Zeke [Thomas]. Zeke is by far my favorite coach. I had a great relationship with [Nate McMillan]. He's a great guy, but as far as relating to a guy, Zeke is by far my favorite coach. So I don't even want to go to him with this right now.

"I'm not trying to disrupt the team. I know I've been injured. ... I know he feels pressure to throw me out there, and I said, 'No, don't throw me out there. Don't change nothing.' I'm not looking to be moved right now. We can make a playoff push. But the summer is always there. Do it then. If they aren't going to use me, move me."
 02-03-2008, 12:10 PM         #2204
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^thank you!!! Next needs to be Quentin Richardson and Jared Jeffries
 9 years ago '06        #2205
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
 9 years ago '06        #2206
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
lmao @ JJFat and his trade demands....
 9 years ago '06        #2207
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
well im finally ending my season long protest and will be in attendance @ the game tonight...

got some sick seats too...section 12 a few rows back...gunna be sporting my brand new LEE Authentic and i think my girl gunna be wearing her Eli Manning Jersey....

wanted to make a "T4R" sign....but with the win last night i might as well steal some free TV time and make some sort of giants sign....maybe an
"18-1*" sign....

im sure there will be plenty of giants in attendance tonight as well....ima get my popcorn ready, i cant wait
 9 years ago '04        #2208
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
i say knicks will win tonight for sure!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #2209
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
IS HE KIDDING?
ZEKE'S LATEST EXCUSE: YOUTH HURTING KNICKS

By MARC BERMAN

February 7, 2008 -- Isiah Thomas has come up with a new excuse for the New York Knicks ' dreadful record - they're the fourth-youngest team in the NBA, and the youngest Knick squad since the 1989-90 season.

Yeah, that and four dollars will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

"We're really young," Thomas said with a straight face before the Knicks lost 103-100 to the Pacers last night - New York's seventh straight defeat.

"I don't think we can get any younger."

Of course, the Knicks' starting lineup that began the season was hardly pups - with Stephon Marbury , Jamal Crawford , Quentin Richardson, Zach Randolph and Eddy Curry. The two youngest guys of the original starting five are in their seventh seasons. The two rookies, Wilson Chandler and Randolph Morris, almost never play.

When a skeptical reporter told Thomas the team may be younger - its average age is 25.6 years - but how about getting better, Thomas said, "You can say we're not getting better because we haven't won games, but I think over the last couple weeks we have gotten better as a basketball team. However, we haven't completed it with a win."

Thomas seemed wishy-washy on the Shaquille O'Neal trade with Phoenix for Shawn Marion. Thomas was hardly beating the drums that the declining Shaq will push the Suns to the Finals.

"I guess it helps both teams," Thomas said. "Any time you get a presence like Shaq for the team and the locker room, it's Shaq. He brings a certain amount of respect."

Thomas would not say if he were interested in the aging O'Neal, but he's been adamant about not adding payroll. (Thank God....but i guess we'll see)

Nate Robinson hasn't made good on his predictions earlier this season that the Knicks would be a good team. But he did nail the Giants' Super Bowl victory over the Patriots in a guest column he wrote for The Post.

Robinson predicted a Giants' victory based on defense, writing "Defense wins championships. Offense wins games."

Robinson, the former cornerback from Washington, also schemed a plan in which he felt the Giants had to blitz the Patriots and put heat on Tom Brady. He was dead-on.

9 years ago '06        #2210
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
^
 9 years ago '04        #2211
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
knicks always play the spurs hard
 9 years ago '06        #2212
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 pissin-on-game said:
knicks always play the spurs hard
...And lose. Good thing I didn't watch last night's game or I would've been highly pissed off!
 02-09-2008, 08:19 AM         #2213
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Believe it or not but as soon as we can get a good GM next year. I believe we can get atleast two or three players to get the Knicks better.

1. lottery pick
2. Who we can get for Marbury's expiring contract
3. Who we can get for Malik Rose's contract
4. Who we can get for Eddy or Zach
5. Who we can get for Balkman, Crawford.
 9 years ago '06        #2214
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
:D
 cpalmer1 said:
Believe it or not but as soon as we can get a good GM next year. I believe we can get atleast two or three players to get the Knicks better.

1. lottery pick :applause: (T4R)...
2. Who we can get for Marbury's expiring contract
(id say just let him expire or buy him out...not takin on any longer contracts)
3. Who we can get for Malik Rose's contract
:rolleyes: (might as well let him walk too, focus on the cap and get closer to obtaining LeBron in 2010)
4. Who we can get for Eddy AND Zach (get both these guys outta here...somebody can come up with a mid 1st round pick for one of these bums in a package deal....draft Thabeet from UCONN)
5. Who we can get for Balkman, Crawford. (keep em both...Balk still on his rookie contract...hes cheap and the only player who plays D...and as much as i hate crawful, hes the best option we have at sg and we need somebody who can create his own shot)
id run wit a team of.......

Rose/Nate
Craw
Balk/Chandler
Lee
Thabeet

fukk it.....anything is better than what we have out there now...

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 02-09-2008 at 07:23 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #2215
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
great play call isiah......

*game on the line*

isiah: "alright guys, heres what we gunna do...Craw ISO...."

god i cant stand either one of them.....

i miss larry brown....
 9 years ago '04        #2216
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
great play call isiah......

*game on the line*

isiah: "alright guys, heres what we gunna do...Craw ISO...."

god i cant stand either one of them.....

i miss larry brown....
but hey we finally won!!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #2217
jreaper 
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 571 571
I am ready to blow up this whole team. We need a new owner, fu*k the Dolans, isiah needs to be fired now and try to trade any and everyone who is not nate robinson and david lee
 02-11-2008, 05:22 PM         #2218
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think we have our second round pick this year...not sure, but oj is not the right pick.....we NEED derrick rose or e gordon but first and foremost we need to make something of this rumored deal for jermaine o'neal....
Jermaine O'Neal is exactly what we need.
 9 years ago '06        #2219
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
JO is injury prone and his contract sucks. We really need to let our contracts expire.
 02-11-2008, 10:47 PM         #2220
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true...i guess it would be best to concentrate on this draft cuz it is very deep no homo...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
15 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
130 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
49 comments
1 day ago