New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bobby Shmurda Offered Plea Deal In Shank Case
9 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
99 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-26-2008, 01:32 PM         #2181
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
We come from two different schools of thought. Basketball was always played like Football. Hustle, Knowledge of the Game, respect for the game, heart, and toughness.

you aint never seen Spud Webb act like that. Nate is a clown. In that dunk vs. the Heat (the worst team in the league), the Knicks were down 25-33?
And he gives them two points and off a dunk. Grant it they won, he's scoring over 20 points a game. Great.

But we can't talk of small indivisual accomplishments from a role-player. That's what they are supposed to do. How about steals
Steal leaders
_____________________ GP MPG steals
45 Carlos Delfino , TOR 42 24.7 43 1.02
88 Nate Robinson , NYK 38 22.7 26 .68

Carlos Delfino can get more steals then Nate Rob. Just like Larry Brown you to say, "You can trip and fall and get 3 steals a game" or something like that.
Last year in Delfino's 3rd year in the league he averaged .60 steals a game,(This is Nates third year in the league), maybe Nate will average more in his 4th year, players usually get better with experience as Delfino did.

That was larry brown being "sarcastic" if players could trip and get 3 steals, dont u think SOMEBODY IN THE NBA WOULD AVERAGE THAT, BUT NO ONE IN THE NBA DOES. That makes that statement irrelevant.
 01-26-2008, 01:38 PM         #2182
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Delfino is 64th in the league in steals he averages more steals than a lot of players including a few gaurds that are all-stars, so fu*king what!!!
 01-26-2008, 02:58 PM         #2183
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
Delfino is 64th in the league in steals he averages more steals than a lot of players including a few gaurds that are all-stars, so fu*king what!!!
You must be Scott Layden.
If the greatest Guard in Knick history, Clyde Frazier says he needs to steal more. I agree with him.

Nate is a Division 1 football player.
Charlie Ward was a Football player and he played QB
and was better then Nate on defense..he average 1.76 steals a game his third year in the league. Nate Robs in only 0.80.

Charlie Ward stats

Nate Robinson stats

Charlie Ward looks like Ron Artest compared to Nate Robinson steals total there first three years in the League. Sir.
Don't let me pull Doc Rivers, Derrick Harper, or John Starks numbers. thier 3 years in the league.

You don't have Knick knowlegde like I do sir. I am Legend.

Once he start playing better defense come holla at me Dawg. I believe he has more potential then just 0.80 steals per game.
Just like Larry Brown said you can trip on and get a steal.
 9 years ago '06        #2184
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 cpalmer1 said:
And Clyde knows Defense.
He hates "matador D".

[pic - click to view]

Talk to em Clyde!!!

The Walt "Clyde" Frazier Dictionary

A

adjacent - next to; adjoining Sprewell will inbound the ball adjacent to the Knicks bench.

altruistic - showing unselfish concern for the welfare of others A very altruistic Robinson here tonight - looking for his teammates.

aroused - to stir up, excite And the crowd at Madison Square Garden is aroused!

auspicious - marked by success Sprewell off to an auspicious beginning here tonight.

B

baffling - to frustrate by confusing or perplexing; stymie The Knicks defense is baffling the Hawks.

bedevil - to torment mercilessly, to plague It's the little things that bedevil losing teams.

blunder - A usually serious mistake typically caused by ignorance or confusion Ratliff makes a blunder there by fouling Eisley.

D

diminutive - extremely small in size Dion Glover is diminutive at 6'5".

diligent - marked by painstaking effort Glenn Robinson has been working diligently.

E

egregious - conspicuously bad or offensive as in "an egregious blunder"

I

impotence - the quality of lacking strength or power Harrington is providing the impotence on the defensive boards.

N

neophyte - a beginner or novice Two points there for the young neophyte.

O

omnipotence - having unlimited power or authority There you see the omnipotence of Rahim right there.

omnipresent - present in all places at the same time There's the omnipresent Ewing with another rebound.

P

penchant - a strong inclination The Knicks have a penchant for turning the ball over late in the game.

precocious - characterized by early maturity The precocious rookie is playing well tonight.

prodigious - impressively great in size, force or extent Sprewell is off to a prodigious start.

prolific - producing abundant works or results Houston is off to a prolific start in the second half.

prudent - wise in handling practical matters The Knicks are doing the prudent thing featuring Sprewell in the early going.

Q

quantum - something that can be counted or measured Rahim with a quantum leap!

R

rejuvenate - to restore to an original or new condition A rejuvinated Van Horn keeps the Knicks in the game.

riveting - to engross or hold The Knicks are playing riveting defense.

S

serendipidty - the faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident The ball comes off of Robinson's leg and goes right to Houston for three - a little serendipity right there.

stupor - a state of mental numbness The Knicks have a tendency to go into stupors.

T

tenacious - holding or tending to hold persistently to something The Knicks are playing tenacious 'd'.

tumultuous - noisy and disorderly Rahim has had a tumultuous night so far.

U

uncanny - peculiarly unsettling as if supernatural in nature Jason Terry is an uncanny shooter from three.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cpalmer1 again.

:applause::applause::applause::appl ause:

*my vote for "Best Post in Thread"*

-classic

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 01-27-2008 at 03:34 PM..
 01-27-2008, 09:02 AM         #2185
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tonight at Golden State, the Knicks begin a tough five-game, eight-day trek through the Pacific and Mountain time zones that have long been their undoing. Their 0-4 November Western swing - amidst the turmoil of Marbury going AWOL in Phoenix - set the tone for this wretched season.

"We're playing our best ball of the year right now. We're starting to come together as a team and things continue to get better and better," said David Lee. "We know we have a tough road trip coming up, but we'll just try to get as many wins as we can, continue pointing in the right direction." Their redirection started when Marbury essentially removed himself from the season by having elective ankle surgery. When he left the lineup, the Knicks were 9-26 and floundering. They've gone 5-2 since then, and shockingly woke up yesterday four games out of the eighth playoff spot.

"We've won five of our last seven. We're getting better, playing some pretty good ball right now. Everybody is contributing," said Jamal Crawford, who has thrived in the leadership role since replacing Marbury as point guard.

I think today is going to be good matchup. Baron Davis is one of my favorite players. Jamal right not is playing some serious ball. Not to mention Nate Robinson is playing like the offseason in the summer paid off. I can't understand why Isiah had Nate in the doghouse earlier in the year.
 01-27-2008, 12:30 PM         #2186
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cpalmer1 again.

:applause::applause::applause::appl ause::applause:

*my vote for "Best Post in Thread"*

-classic
We must change our vocab. Posting and toasting comments "altruisticly".
 01-27-2008, 07:08 PM         #2187
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
You must be Scott Layden.
If the greatest Guard in Knick history, Clyde Frazier says he needs to steal more. I agree with him.

Charlie Ward was a Football player and he played QB
and was better then Nate on defense..he average 1.76 steals a game his third year in the league. Nate Robs in only 0.80.

Charlie Ward stats

Nate Robinson stats

Charlie Ward looks like Ron Artest compared to Nate Robinson steals total there first three years in the League. Sir.
Don't let me pull Doc Rivers, Derrick Harper, or John Starks numbers. thier 3 years in the league.

You don't have Knick knowlegde like I do sir. I am Legend.

Once he start playing better defense come holla at me Dawg. I believe he has more potential then just 0.80 steals per game.
Just like Larry Brown said you can trip on and get a steal.
He aint Charlie Ward,Doc Rivers, Derrick Harper, or John Starks he's Nate Robinson. So stop comparing him to all these other people let him be his own man. You simply wanna argue he's not this player or that player. I never said he was. I said Yes he's a role player, there is nothing wrong with a role player. He's a vital contributor to this team. Thats what I said. If u want to continue comparing him to spudd webb or who ever go ahead. I simply said he is important to this team and he's a good basketball player. Obviously u can't argue that you just wanna compare him to other players.
 9 years ago '06        #2188
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 7thWonder said:
He aint Charlie Ward,Doc Rivers, Derrick Harper, or John Starks he's Nate Robinson. So stop comparing him to all these other people let him be his own man. You simply wanna argue he's not this player or that player. I never said he was. I said Yes he's a role player, there is nothing wrong with a role player. He's a vital contributor to this team. Thats what I said. If u want to continue comparing him to spudd webb or who ever go ahead. I simply said he is important to this team and he's a good basketball player. Obviously u can't argue that you just wanna compare him to other players.

aint worth arguing with him...

he'll always be right and you'll always be wrong....i mean come on, hes been a fan of the knicks LONGER THAN ANYONE ON HERE...lol (just fukkin wit ya Palmer)
 9 years ago '06        #2189
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
entertaining game thus far
 9 years ago '06        #2190
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
fukkin Fat A$$es of this team lost us the game

just get rid of Zach and Eddy NOW....

RUN with...

Nate
Chuckful
Balkman
Chandler
Lee

build through the draft, get fiscally responsible...SNT for LeBron in 2010
 01-28-2008, 10:05 AM         #2191
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
aint worth arguing with him...

he'll always be right and you'll always be wrong....i mean come on, hes been a fan of the knicks LONGER THAN ANYONE ON HERE...lol (just fukkin wit ya Palmer)

He has no argument, his arguments are as weak as an adolescents.

Things are going like this:

He give some wack a.ss points.

I pick his points apart add my points.

He goes try to compare Nate to someone else.

and claims nate aint the next MJ.

which i never said he was anyway.

For example:

Him: in my day basketball was played hard nosed like football.

Me: Nate Robinson is a Division 1 football player.

Him: Nate Robinson aint no Charlie Ward, Charlie Ward had Ron Artest defense blah blah blah blah blah blah.

wtf?

I never said he was Charlie Ward so in essence u argueing wit yo damn self.

$hits horrible to say he's in his 50's I'd think he'd be able to process information and argue against certain points better than that.

I guess before the 80's the education programs weren't up to par where hes from.

Besides he earned the right to shut the fu*k up and stop arguen wit me when he says he don't even watch the games. STATS ARE NOT EVERYTHING. all he does is fu*king google something and throw more stats out and claim he's a fu*kin Knicks legend. My 10 year old nephew can google too.

He can't talk about how Nate plays cause he don't see it he just go google the stats the next day.

Last edited by 7thWonder; 01-28-2008 at 10:12 AM..
 01-28-2008, 05:14 PM         #2192
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
He has no argument, his arguments are as weak as an adolescents.

Things are going like this:

He give some wack a.ss points.

I pick his points apart add my points.

He goes try to compare Nate to someone else.

and claims nate aint the next MJ.

which i never said he was anyway.

For example:

Him: in my day basketball was played hard nosed like football.

Me: Nate Robinson is a Division 1 football player.

Him: Nate Robinson aint no Charlie Ward, Charlie Ward had Ron Artest defense blah blah blah blah blah blah.

wtf?

I never said he was Charlie Ward so in essence u argueing wit yo damn self.

$hits horrible to say he's in his 50's I'd think he'd be able to process information and argue against certain points better than that.

I guess before the 80's the education programs weren't up to par where hes from.

Besides he earned the right to shut the fu*k up and stop arguen wit me when he says he don't even watch the games. STATS ARE NOT EVERYTHING. all he does is fu*king google something and throw more stats out and claim he's a fu*kin Knicks legend. My 10 year old nephew can google too.

He can't talk about how Nate plays cause he don't see it he just go google the stats the next day.
If you think NATE Robinson is ok or average fine. that's you're right to. All I'm saying is he aint worth $5 when you really need $20.
Let it marinate.
Drunk24/7 is right no sense arguing with me because I will always think I'm right...which is true

I did watch the game vs the Warriors. And this is what I show.

1. The dude Romance from "I luv New York" was playing center and got 26 rebounds and looked like the secound coming of "Marcus Camby"
2. Nate Robinson, Jamal Crawford, David Lee, got torched by Monta Ellis, Baron Davis, and Stephan Jackson in the Forth Qtr.
3. Your mascot Nate can't dibble with his left hand or find anyone on a fast break
4. Isiah put Marty Collins in for Defense and he sunk too. What is he worth?
5. Eddy can't play defense or rebound.
6. The Knicks have to out score teams to even win.
7. Isiah needs to be fired.
8. I'm always right, even when I'm wrong
9. I lost sleep watching that garbage, you own me sleep Dawg.
10.I wonder how Romance kept gel in his hair all that time.
11. Oops Romance was playing the Knicks.
12. Charlie Ward was a better PG then Nate.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 01-28-2008 at 05:16 PM..
 01-28-2008, 05:20 PM         #2193
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

I would leave the Country,change my name, and became a Mock if I was the dude under NATE.
 01-30-2008, 03:08 PM         #2194
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CPalmer you wouldn't believe who is on this little list of mine.

01-30-2008, 05:25 PM         #2195
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
CPalmer you wouldn't believe who is on this little list of mine.

Yup, I agree with where you're going.
I just think with more maturity and Basketball IQ Nate Robinson can be a very very good player that people just like me will say "he proved me wrong about him".

Hey I read in the Post him and Balkman got into it during Nates Technical last night vs. the Lakers? Was it nothing or did to look serious?
 01-30-2008, 09:32 PM         #2196
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
I just think with more maturity and Basketball IQ Nate Robinson can be a very very good player that people just like me will say "he proved me wrong about him".

Hey I read in the Post him and Balkman got into it during Nates Technical last night vs. the Lakers? Was it nothing or did to look serious?
I think Nate already is a good player. He just needs a good environment and a good coach. Nate is really the heart of the Knicks right now. Now matter what goes down Nate comes to play every night. Imagine Nate two years from now. He will probably be up there for the 6th man award.
 01-30-2008, 10:26 PM         #2197
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:

i can't tell you cause the place where i stream all the games was messing up yesterday.

but The Balk aint get no PT today

I think that game u watched of Nate a couple games ago changed yo mind of him especially when he hit that late three to give us a chance
 9 years ago '06        #2198
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:

nah it wasnt anything serious....Balk was just tryin to calm down Nate after his technical....Balk probably thought Nate was gunna continue yappin his trap and get kicked out of the game, so he tried to hold him back and Nate pushed him out the way...

Nate actually impressed me cause it looked like all he wanted was an explination from the ref why he got T'd up...after it was over Nate continued on without a word (although he wasnt really th same to me after that, but he didnt let it get to him like in the past)
 02-01-2008, 04:41 PM         #2199
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks tonight on National TV fu*kin well right no more buffereing and freezing and lagging, well for tonight anyways, and the knicks better show up last time the was on nationally was the Celtics embarasment.
 9 years ago '06        #2200
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
Someone needs to tell Isiah Curry isn't an NBA starter. Our team looked SO much better last night, even though we lost.
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
167 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
239 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
71 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
62 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
72 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
83 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy