most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
101 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-21-2008, 03:09 PM         #2161
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
it aint just the dunk we talkin about....hes improved his all around game
True. True I agree he's better. But he's a glorified role player. For his size he never cross's people up or has alot of on the ball steals. He should be leading the league in steals or be in the top 5-10.

I hate when in todays game he makes a good play celebrates and his team never had the lead.

I love his hustle but he's still a kid.
 9 years ago '06        #2162
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
I didn't see yesterday's game, was that scuffle any serious?
 9 years ago '06        #2163
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 e180th said:
I didn't see yesterday's game, was that scuffle any serious?
nah....just words

wasnt to the point of pushing or shoving...but when they were both ejected, you could see q-rich pointing to the locker room saying "meet me back there, say it back there, watch what happens"
 9 years ago '06        #2164
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
nah....just words

wasnt to the point of pushing or shoving...but when they were both ejected, you could see q-rich pointing to the locker room saying "meet me back there, say it back there, watch what happens"
Oh. I was overwhelmed with the Giants, that I forgot they were playing the Celtics. I woke up in the evening like, "oh sh*t... they probably lost anyway!"
 01-23-2008, 08:34 AM         #2165
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
True. True I agree he's better. But he's a glorified role player. For his size he never cross's people up or has alot of on the ball steals. He should be leading the league in steals or be in the top 5-10.

I hate when in todays game he makes a good play celebrates and his team never had the lead.

I love his hustle but he's still a kid.

The game he made that play we won that game, those are the kinds of plays that get the team going and the intensity he showed is nothing but good $hit. Its not like he Crip walkked down the damn court. All he did was dunk and scream like he was King fu*king Kong aint nothin wrong with that Cpalmer. Stop Hatin.

And aint nothing wrong with role players, every team needs role players, everyone can't be a damn superstar. Thats whats wrong with the knicks now these n*ggaz need to know their damn role. This is his 3rd year in the league. He's dishin out a.ssist, has a consistent jumper, and drives the lane, he's working on his D, his D is not bad it will come. You aint gotta have a Tim Hardaway crossover to run the point in the league. Cpalmer are you watching the games. Nate Robinson is playing out of his mind. The Knicks are starting to win games. i think this trend will continue for the rest of the season. We got a lot of young guys playing, I think we should keep these young guys let them develop chemistry thats how u rebuild. Thats what it seems all of yall want, to rebuild. You don't draft young players trade the young players for more young players or draft picks to draft young players. That aint rebuilding that stupid. how bout yall stop saying to trade the young developing guys and trade the damn old guys. I like Q-Rich but trade his a.ss let Chandler start getting some experience. Keep the youth if we keep losing fu*k it we been losing anyway and we'll fu*king get early draftpicks that way.

Last edited by 7thWonder; 01-23-2008 at 09:43 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #2166
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 7thWonder said:
The game he made that play we won that game, those are the kinds of plays that get the team going and the intensity he showed is nothing but good $hit. Its not like he Crip walkked down the damn court. All he did was dunk and scream like he was King fu*king Kong aint nothin wrong with that Cpalmer. Stop Hatin.

And aint nothing wrong with role players, every team needs role players, everyone can't be a damn superstar. Thats whats wrong with the knicks now these n*ggaz need to know their damn role. This is his 3rd year in the league. He's dishin out a.ssist, has a consistent jumper, and drives the lane, he's working on his D, his D is not bad it will come. You aint gotta have a Tim Hardaway crossover to run the point in the league. Cpalmer are you watching the games. Nate Robinson is playing out of his mind. The Knicks are starting to win games. i think this trend will continue for the rest of the season. We got a lot of young guys playing, I think we should keep these young guys let them develop chemistry thats how u rebuild. Thats what it seems all of yall want, to rebuild. You don't draft young players trade the young players for more young players or draft picks to draft young players. That aint rebuilding that stupid. how bout yall stop saying to trade the young developing guys and trade the damn old guys. I like Q-Rich but trade his a.ss let Chandler start getting some experience. Keep the youth if we keep losing fu*k it we been losing anyway and we'll fu*king get early draftpicks that way.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to 7thWonder again.
 01-23-2008, 05:51 PM         #2167
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:

with a 13-28 record who cares if he's playing out his mind?
It's not hate, it's reality. when the Knick missed the playoffs again, will you say "aint less Nate Robinson played out of his mind"?

I've been a Knick fan more then 20 years. I'm sorry if I have no appreciation for a 5'9'' role-player, on a Franchise that haven't made the playoffs in 5 years, or won a championship in 35 years(make it going on 40 years).

I can't be forgiving like yall I'm sorry. This franchise hasn't won a ring in 35 years!! 35 Years!!! I just turned 32!!

I have no patience for the show boating when we never won a chip.

Now I know what a Red Sox fan feels like.

Do I need to watch a game? they're 13-28 brother. Stevie Wonder could watch a Knick game for me to tell me how much they stink.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 01-23-2008 at 05:55 PM..
 01-24-2008, 06:42 AM         #2168
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
with a 13-28 record who cares if he's playing out his mind?
It's not hate, it's reality. when the Knick missed the playoffs again, will you say "aint less Nate Robinson played out of his mind"?

I've been a Knick fan more then 20 years. I'm sorry if I have no appreciation for a 5'9'' role-player, on a Franchise that haven't made the playoffs in 5 years, or won a championship in 35 years(make it going on 40 years).

I can't be forgiving like yall I'm sorry. This franchise hasn't won a ring in 35 years!! 35 Years!!! I just turned 32!!

I have no patience for the show boating when we never won a chip.

Now I know what a Red Sox fan feels like.

Do I need to watch a game? they're 13-28 brother. Stevie Wonder could watch a Knick game for me to tell me how much they stink.
I care that Nate Robinson is Playing out of his mind, I care that he's becomer a better basketball player with every game he plays in the National Basketball a.ssociation. IF a guy is becoming a better basketball player on the Team that you support, u should care to. That was a easy damn Question. A player is improving his game on yo fav team and you don't care? WTF?

YES, u need to watch a game, how can u talk bad about Nate if you don't watch the d@mn games. That Sir may be your problem, You don't see the energy and the life Nate brings to the team. We wouldn't have won 13 games if it wasn't for Nate. Stop haten people because they're short. No i don't give a d@mn if u been a Knick Fan for 20 years so stop saying it, u might have said that $hit 500 times in this thread everybody knows your old already. No sir, screaming when u get a monster dunk is not show boating, not in the least bit, Thats called intensity, emotion, not show boating.

Have you ever played a sport? I remember when I used to make plays I got Hype, I screamed, I high fived guys. That is not showboating.

Yes Knicks aint won a championship in 35 years Nate Robinson been there 3 years, it aint his fault. The Team has a lot of young players give them time to develop, grow, and gain chemistry. THERE IS NO QUICK FIX.

Oh and in yo case Zeek been there 4 years, so it aint his fault we aint won a ring in 35 years either.

Start watching the Games, And stop crying like a damn baby, Your 32 F@ckin years old for goodness sakes.

And yes if we miss the playoffs and Nate Robinson keeps improving his jumper, keeps maturing, keeps dishing out the a.ssist, and his Defense keeps improving. I will say he played fu*kin out his mind this year.

Last edited by 7thWonder; 01-24-2008 at 06:52 AM..
 01-24-2008, 06:09 PM         #2169
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
I care that Nate Robinson is Playing out of his mind, I care that he's becomer a better basketball player with every game he plays in the National Basketball a.ssociation. IF a guy is becoming a better basketball player on the Team that you support, u should care to. That was a easy damn Question. A player is improving his game on yo fav team and you don't care? WTF?

YES, u need to watch a game, how can u talk bad about Nate if you don't watch the d@mn games. That Sir may be your problem, You don't see the energy and the life Nate brings to the team. We wouldn't have won 13 games if it wasn't for Nate. Stop haten people because they're short. No i don't give a d@mn if u been a Knick Fan for 20 years so stop saying it, u might have said that $hit 500 times in this thread everybody knows your old already. No sir, screaming when u get a monster dunk is not show boating, not in the least bit, Thats called intensity, emotion, not show boating.

Have you ever played a sport? I remember when I used to make plays I got Hype, I screamed, I high fived guys. That is not showboating.

Yes Knicks aint won a championship in 35 years Nate Robinson been there 3 years, it aint his fault. The Team has a lot of young players give them time to develop, grow, and gain chemistry. THERE IS NO QUICK FIX.

Oh and in yo case Zeek been there 4 years, so it aint his fault we aint won a ring in 35 years either.

Start watching the Games, And stop crying like a damn baby, Your 32 F@ckin years old for goodness sakes.

And yes if we miss the playoffs and Nate Robinson keeps improving his jumper, keeps maturing, keeps dishing out the a.ssist, and his Defense keeps improving. I will say he played fu*kin out his mind this year.
Relax...
It aint Hate it's just the reality about Nate.

and the Knicks.

Reality Check...

Do you understand we are talking about Nate Robinson? Not young a Lebron, young Dwight Howard, or a young Kobe out of High School that have all the potential in the world as rookies or secound year players.
It's NATE Robinson. This is his biggest potential.

Grant it Nate does have 100% more heart then Eddy Curry. Nate is good piece to have on the Knicks but.. Get me excited when Eddy Curry starts playing like Nate and they are over .500

I respect your opinion,(not the diss that's not nessacary), but it's over due for Knicks to get into the playoffs. We are a joke to the sports world. The East coast Clippers they call the Knicks.

This is a 13-28 record team, you want Knick fans like me to honor that? Who cares how good he's playing now or his high lights on ESPN? It's entertaining but it's not winning that much games. 15 games under .500 why should I watch? You know this team can't even win 4 games in a row. I can't get back 2 hours of my life back wasting my time on this team.

The only thing good about Nate Robinson ,to me, is that he's trade bait. if he can increase his value so we can ship him out in a package for Kobe, expiring contract, or a draft pick. then Great!!

Stephan A Smith said it best "these players shouldn't be safe to walk the streets of New York"
 9 years ago '06        #2170
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
NBA. Knicks fans got some backup yesterday from Charles Oakley. The 44-year-old former Knicks forward was just as flagrant with his words when it came to the befuddled franchise as he was with his elbows during his 19-year career.

“They don’t have a leader. A lot of the guys on the team don’t know how to play basketball,” said Oakley, who paired with former teammate Charles Smith yesterday morning at Madison Square Garden to promote SpikeTV’s “Pros vs. Joes.” “They don’t look like they’ve been playing basketball on a day-to-day basis.”

It’s an argument justified by the Knicks’ 13-28 record and a 12.8 average margin of defeat. But while head coach Isiah Thomas has received most of the flak, Oakley exonerated him.

“I don’t think they have a lot of talent,” he said. “They have a lot of guys making money. That doesn’t mean you have talent.”

Thomas’ cause is not aided when he’s lost the tenacity he played with for so many years against Oakley. Coaching and playing are like night and day to Oakley, but he said he expected more feistiness out of Thomas than he has shown. It also doesn’t help he has a misguided “superstar” in Stephon Marbury.

“Stephon should be more of a leader and more of a outgoing guy,” Oakley said. “I think Stephon wanted too much [money], personally.”

Former Knicks guard John Starks, who coached the Charleses to a 7-1 record in the morning session, agreed.

“It’s kind of mind-boggling,” said Starks, who still works for the Knicks. “They can’t stay focused.”

Neither Smith nor Starks could remember a time during their playing days when a whole team did not come to the arena ready to play night in and night out.

Every player is going to struggle with something at one point in the season, Smith said. That’s what teammates are for — to pick each other up and re-focus them. The way the Knicks are operating, there’s probably not a lot of guidance from anyone in the locker room, he said.

Smith remembers when he came to New York before the 1992 season. He realized the importance of going out with teammates during off days, eating with them away from the court and just being “guys who hang out.” That’s how a successful team learns to gel with new players coming in, something Eddy Curry admitted earlier this season was not the team’s strong point.

“We do enough,” Curry said in December.

Oakley said he can think of a place for these “jokers” to go and bond for a while — a tattoo parlor.

“All of them got 30, 40 tattoos,” he said. “I think they’re too friendly with other players. They smile and joke.”

There’s nothing to smirk about. The only thing that is laughable, Oakley said, is the team's lack of leadership. It’s not coming from Marbury, and he doesn’t expect it from Zach Randolph or Curry, who have softened the image of a bruising blue and orange inside game, which Oak and Patrick Ewing built a career on more than a decade ago.

“Randolph is just a double-double guy and [Curry] hasn’t been in shape in two or three years,” he said. “They lose the same way, by 20, 30 points. If you’re going to lose, lose going out – bodies on the floor, making an effort on defense. If you lose 30-something games by the All-Star break, it’s a disgrace.”
 01-25-2008, 06:01 AM         #2171
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not saying he's the next Lebron James. You act like he's @$$, and all he does is negative. I simply disagree with that.
 01-25-2008, 04:29 PM         #2172
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
I'm not saying he's the next Lebron James. You act like he's @$$, and all he does is negative. I simply disagree with that.
We come from two different schools of thought. Basketball was always played like Football. Hustle, Knowledge of the Game, respect for the game, heart, and toughness.

you aint never seen Spud Webb act like that. Nate is a clown. In that dunk vs. the Heat (the worst team in the league), the Knicks were down 25-33?
And he gives them two points and off a dunk. Grant it they won, he's scoring over 20 points a game. Great.

But we can't talk of small indivisual accomplishments from a role-player. That's what they are supposed to do. How about steals
Steal leaders
_____________________ GP MPG steals
45 Carlos Delfino , TOR 42 24.7 43 1.02
88 Nate Robinson , NYK 38 22.7 26 .68

Carlos Delfino can get more steals then Nate Rob. Just like Larry Brown you to say, "You can trip and fall and get 3 steals a game" or something like that.
 01-25-2008, 09:23 PM         #2173
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Knicks are finally playing team ball. I still do not know why Chandler is not getting playing time. However, at least these guys are finally playing with heart.
 9 years ago '06        #2174
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
We come from two different schools of thought. Basketball was always played like Football. Hustle, Knowledge of the Game, respect for the game, heart, and toughness.

you aint never seen Spud Webb act like that. Nate is a clown. In that dunk vs. the Heat (the worst team in the league), the Knicks were down 25-33?
And he gives them two points and off a dunk. Grant it they won, he's scoring over 20 points a game. Great.

But we can't talk of small indivisual accomplishments from a role-player. That's what they are supposed to do. How about steals
Steal leaders

Carlos Delfino can get more steals then Nate Rob. Just like Larry Brown you to say, "You can trip and fall and get 3 steals a game" or something like that.
This guy is right. Even Clyde said something to the extent: "with his size and quickness he should be a pest on defense; among the leaders in steals." The same effort he puts on offense, I want him to see on defense. I'm not saying he's an atrocious defender, but he has the ability to be one of the best on ball defenders in the league.
 01-26-2008, 11:42 AM         #2175
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e180th said:
This guy is right. Even Clyde said something to the extent: "with his size and quickness he should be a pest on defense; among the leaders in steals." The same effort he puts on offense, I want him to see on defense. I'm not saying he's an atrocious defender, but he has the ability to be one of the best on ball defenders in the league.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to e180th again.
And Clyde knows Defense.
He hates "matador D".

[pic - click to view]

Talk to em Clyde!!!

The Walt "Clyde" Frazier Dictionary

A

adjacent - next to; adjoining Sprewell will inbound the ball adjacent to the Knicks bench.

altruistic - showing unselfish concern for the welfare of others A very altruistic Robinson here tonight - looking for his teammates.

aroused - to stir up, excite And the crowd at Madison Square Garden is aroused!

auspicious - marked by success Sprewell off to an auspicious beginning here tonight.

B

baffling - to frustrate by confusing or perplexing; stymie The Knicks defense is baffling the Hawks.

bedevil - to torment mercilessly, to plague It's the little things that bedevil losing teams.

blunder - A usually serious mistake typically caused by ignorance or confusion Ratliff makes a blunder there by fouling Eisley.

D

diminutive - extremely small in size Dion Glover is diminutive at 6'5".

diligent - marked by painstaking effort Glenn Robinson has been working diligently.

E

egregious - conspicuously bad or offensive as in "an egregious blunder"

I

impotence - the quality of lacking strength or power Harrington is providing the impotence on the defensive boards.

N

neophyte - a beginner or novice Two points there for the young neophyte.

O

omnipotence - having unlimited power or authority There you see the omnipotence of Rahim right there.

omnipresent - present in all places at the same time There's the omnipresent Ewing with another rebound.

P

penchant - a strong inclination The Knicks have a penchant for turning the ball over late in the game.

precocious - characterized by early maturity The precocious rookie is playing well tonight.

prodigious - impressively great in size, force or extent Sprewell is off to a prodigious start.

prolific - producing abundant works or results Houston is off to a prolific start in the second half.

prudent - wise in handling practical matters The Knicks are doing the prudent thing featuring Sprewell in the early going.

Q

quantum - something that can be counted or measured Rahim with a quantum leap!

R

rejuvenate - to restore to an original or new condition A rejuvinated Van Horn keeps the Knicks in the game.

riveting - to engross or hold The Knicks are playing riveting defense.

S

serendipidty - the faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident The ball comes off of Robinson's leg and goes right to Houston for three - a little serendipity right there.

stupor - a state of mental numbness The Knicks have a tendency to go into stupors.

T

tenacious - holding or tending to hold persistently to something The Knicks are playing tenacious 'd'.

tumultuous - noisy and disorderly Rahim has had a tumultuous night so far.

U

uncanny - peculiarly unsettling as if supernatural in nature Jason Terry is an uncanny shooter from three.
 01-26-2008, 12:24 PM         #2176
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Knicks win yet again.
 01-26-2008, 12:31 PM         #2177
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
The Knicks win yet again.
It will suck if they make the eigth seed. get beat down by the Celtics by 20 every game. and miss getting either OJ Mayo, Beasly, Rose, or etc.

But the way things are going I wonder if a playoff team in the east will still be in the lottery?

Like D24/7 would say: Tank 4 Rose
 01-26-2008, 12:53 PM         #2178
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It will suck if they lose every game from now on and miss getting OJ Mayo, Beasly, Rose, or etc. The NBA draft is a lottery pick losing doesn't gaurantee you nothing. I like watching the team win. This doesn't matter to you because u don't watch the games anyway.
 01-26-2008, 01:07 PM         #2179
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:

Steal leaders

Nate is a Division 1 football player.

Nate Robinson is the Epitome of Hustle, heart, and toughness. This should not be questioned.

You don't watch the games, u don't know how he plays.

Nate Robinson is 5'9 and he plays in the NBA. I would think he has some knowledge of the game of basketball, I could be wrong.

Ok Nate Robinson is not a great ball stealer and then what.............

Last edited by 7thWonder; 01-26-2008 at 01:34 PM..
 01-26-2008, 01:12 PM         #2180
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:

you aint never seen Spud Webb act like that. Nate is a clown. In that dunk vs. the Heat (the worst team in the league), the Knicks were down 25-33?And he gives them two points and off a dunk. Grant it they won, he's scoring over 20 points a game. Great.

Steal leaders

We won the game because he made that dunk and screamed like King fu*king Kong. That scared the opposition, sent them running away cowardly with there tales between their legs. that is why we won the game. If he would have got that Offensive rebound dunked and not screamed we would have lost. It doesn't matter what we were down by, we won the game.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
241 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
10 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Heartbreaking Reason Why Elderly Asian-Americans Ride the Bus to t..
28 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Ebro calls Charlemagne a "Sambo"
106 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
67 comments
20 hours ago