New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside THICK THIGHS SAVE LIVES AND MAKE UGLY bi-chES CUTE ii
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Aug 20 - THE WOLF OF WALSTREET SCAMMING AGAIN
58 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside Im slamming this Hoe (Alexis Skyy)
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Irv Gotti exposes 50 Cent, again.
170 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #2081
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 942 942
The Knicks are making Ben Wallace look like Patrick Ewing!
 12-30-2007, 11:50 AM         #2082
olibomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn balkman is truly trash..
 12-30-2007, 12:09 PM         #2083
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e180th said:
The Knicks are making Ben Wallace look like Patrick Ewing!
Should checkout . They have a hip hop and Knicks talk with articles everyday.
 10 years ago '06        #2084
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 942 942
 Rhymes4Days said:
Should checkout . They have a hip hop and Knicks talk with articles everyday.
I've peeped that already via RealGM...
 12-30-2007, 03:51 PM         #2085
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e180th said:
I've peeped that already via RealGM...
No doubt.
 12-30-2007, 03:53 PM         #2086
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's time to start looking at the Draft.
 10 years ago '06        #2087
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Happy New Year bi*ches....


havent been on in a minute, just droppin a line...
 01-02-2008, 02:32 PM         #2088
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st Knicks game in 2008 The 7 Dawg has a feeling that things are about to change in 2008 starting with the kings game the Knicks will Prevail i gaurantee!!
 01-02-2008, 03:32 PM         #2089
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
1st Knicks game in 2008 The 7 Dawg has a feeling that things are about to change in 2008 starting with the kings game the Knicks will Prevail i gaurantee!!
Isiah is rumored to start Nate instead of Q in the backcourt with Jamal. Also Jamal might wear a glove.
 01-02-2008, 06:33 PM         #2090
olibomb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at that prediction.. they're getting k!lled out there
 10 years ago '05        #2091
Bx_Bomberz 172 heat pts172
space
avatar space
space
$17,883 | Props total: 10808 10808
if guys like tyler hansboro hasheem thabeet devon hardin brook lopez and derrick character are projecting into the late 1st early 2nd round we should see if any of these teams lookin like they gunna make the playoffs wanna trade there 1st and second picks plus an expiring contract for eddy n nate
 10 years ago '07        #2092
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1597 1597
 Bx_bomberz said:
if guys like tyler hansboro hasheem thabeet devon hardin brook lopez and derrick character are projecting into the late 1st early 2nd round we should see if any of these teams lookin like they gunna make the playoffs wanna trade there 1st and second picks plus an expiring contract for eddy n nate
True story....propped
 01-04-2008, 04:18 PM         #2093
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
if guys like tyler hansboro hasheem thabeet devon hardin brook lopez and derrick character are projecting into the late 1st early 2nd round we should see if any of these teams lookin like they gunna make the playoffs wanna trade there 1st and second picks plus an expiring contract for eddy n nate
Don't post in this section with fantacy trade dreams until you have

1. Common sense to realize the Knicks don't have anyone of that value to trade for anything good or average.

Noone will want a 5'9 guard that don't defend the 3 well.
Noone will want a 6'11" 350 lbs Center that can't rebound or block shots.
 01-04-2008, 06:35 PM         #2094
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
Don't post in this section with fantacy trade dreams until you have

1. Common sense to realize the Knicks don't have anyone of that value to trade for anything good or average.

Noone will want a 5'9 guard that don't defend the 3 well.
Noone will want a 6'11" 350 lbs Center that can't rebound or block shots.

Thank you, i was starting to think I was the only thinking that all this sh*t he keep saying is impossible and some fu*kin pipe dreams. bombers all the $hit u say aint fu*kin happening so shut the fu*k up. It just aint logical, possible,or any other word that means the $hit aint happening so shut up.
 01-04-2008, 06:40 PM         #2095
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright team here we go, lets turn it around against the defending champion Spurs that should give us loads of confidence. We got the talent, just not the chemistry, Cheemistry isn't drafted or traded for , Its gained. More games we play together more chemistry we earn and eventually turn this thing around to atleast a respectable record.
 10 years ago '06        #2096
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 58 58
damn crawford was fouled, david lee shouldnt have been the guy to double, bonner was open the whole game, and tony parker is still stephon's son
 10 years ago '06        #2097
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 94 94
im all about trading zbo after this game

look how much better they did without him

and look at how great eddy is looking out there

TRADE ZBO
 10 years ago '06        #2098
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 942 942
 TheKidHypno' said:
im all about trading zbo after this game

look how much better they did without him

and look at how great eddy is looking out there

TRADE ZBO
It's clear that Eddy and Zach don't mesh together.
 01-05-2008, 12:04 PM         #2099
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that we need Rose in the line up, i aint a big rose fan but i think his leadership on the court is a big thing for us.
 10 years ago '06        #2100
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 7thWonder said:
I think that we need Rose in the line up, i aint a big rose fan but i think his leadership on the court is a big thing for us.
thanks bro....

that last comment is responsible for me :hang:ing myself
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Video inside Kid fuuks Bully's mother then confesses on live radio.
30 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Bone Thugs having issues with Bizzy Bone again
91 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside DEFENDERS VERSUS AVENGERS. Who you got?
37 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The first ever school shooter..why did she do it?.. She didnt like. . .
90 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Aug 20 - A Current Taco Bell Employee Just Dished Out 7 Secrets You Need to Know
116 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
NBA JJ Redick explains shooting at the line & that some players always gonna b..
57 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside This game issa product of a time where people didn't really give a fu-k..
23 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
NBA Nike & Paul George steal JellyFam's concept for the "JellyFam PG 1" shoe
47 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy