MMA UFC 206 Holloway vs. Pettis
506 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #2061
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
FINALLY...

a game that gave me flashbacks of the heart and desire of LAST YEARS team...

this team is so much better without Marbs and Curry
 12-20-2007, 09:00 AM         #2062
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trade curry for a defensive minded center that can rebound, sh*t would be all good
 9 years ago '06        #2063
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
anybody else notice this last night......???

-in the 3rd quarter q-brick missed a 3 and Malik "Tim Duncan" Rose tried grabbing the rebound and poked Daniel Gibson (i think) in the face.....

did u guys see Nate Robinson clowning on the bench???

he thru a fake punch at Mardy Collins and was laughin his a$$ off, then when malik was walkin back to the bench Nate said "uhh do it again" and he thru anotha lil jab at Collins and Jared Jefferies was laughin his a$$ off too...

*dont know if anyone caught that, but that shyt had me CRAKKKKKKKIN the fu*k up
 9 years ago '04        #2064
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
picture OR

man, i ain't walking up to no STRANGER (*shakes in fear*) and be like yo, let me take a picture of you
 9 years ago '06        #2065
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Marbury Misses Practice, Unlikely To Play Friday

December 20, 2007 - 6:20 pm
ESPN -

Knicks point guard Stephon Marbury was away from the team again Thursday, and coach Isiah Thomas wasn't sure when he'd return.

Marbury has missed six of the last nine games since his father died Dec. 2.

Thomas hesitated when asked if he expected Marbury to bounce back and be a contributor.

"He's really having a rough time," Thomas said. "I hope that he can come out of this because he's having a very difficult time."

Marbury officially did not attend Thursday's practice because of a combination of flu-like symptoms and personal reasons. Thomas did not expect him to travel to Friday's game at Charlotte

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 12-20-2007 at 06:12 PM..
 12-21-2007, 07:40 PM         #2066
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Atlanta Hawks and Charolette Bobcats>>>>New York Knicks
 9 years ago '06        #2067
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
A typical loss after a win against a GOOD team...
 12-22-2007, 07:20 AM         #2068
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well, at least Nate Robinson scored like 20 points..
That should satisfy all of you that root for the sidekick.:rolleyes:
 12-22-2007, 02:57 PM         #2069
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:wow:

[pic - click to view]

Hopefully the next GM can use Nate Robinson as trade bait. Lets get the David "Great white over hype" Lee out of NY with Curry to Phoenix for Shawn Marion or some type of 2 for 1 deal.
 9 years ago '06        #2070
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
0 min for balkman chandler or collins

fu*k a isiah
 9 years ago '05        #2071
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,584 | Props total: 5323 5323
crawford is now shooting under 40 percent n he takes by far the most shots on the knicks...

remeber last year when isiah said eddy was our first and second option?

whyd we get away from that?

and why is q rich still playing? i mean id rather watch opposing small forewards dribble right past d lee n him grab boards then q rich just layin bricks plus d lee got him by like 25 percent on the foul line??

i figure q rich is stealin time from d lee mardy chuck it chandler and nasty nate who clearly is the knicks best player is u check the per 48 min avgs it will show just what it did last year

that nate and d lee are easily the most efficent on the team

nate
24pts 7rebs and 4assists on only 3.1 turnovers
dlee
18.8 and 14.2rbs on only1.9 turnovers

if u look even closer at the 48min avgs u can see that balkman can possibly go 10 10 2blks 2stls

and chandler and morris have the chance to be very efficent offensive players
 9 years ago '05        #2072
space
space
just hope they keep losing if we can land beasley next year no need for any of these 3 big guys we got that worth something (lee randolph curry)

im convinced beasley mayo and hasheem thabeet gunna be the stars of this class

thabeet should be the knicks number 1 target could easily go for 5 blocks per

and will singlehandedly change the knicks from the worst shotblocking team to an elite

also id like to add that the knicks should try to trade crawford and d lee for jason terry maurice ager and pops mensabonsu on dallas
 12-24-2007, 10:56 PM         #2073
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
crawford is now shooting under 40 percent n he takes by far the most shots on the knicks...

remeber last year when isiah said eddy was our first and second option?

whyd we get away from that?

and why is q rich still playing? i mean id rather watch opposing small forewards dribble right past d lee n him grab boards then q rich just layin bricks plus d lee got him by like 25 percent on the foul line??

i figure q rich is stealin time from d lee mardy chuck it chandler and nasty nate who clearly is the knicks best player is u check the per 48 min avgs it will show just what it did last year

that nate and d lee are easily the most efficent on the team

nate
24pts 7rebs and 4assists on only 3.1 turnovers

dlee
18.8 and 14.2rbs on only1.9 turnovers

if u look even closer at the 48min avgs u can see that balkman can possibly go 10 10 2blks 2stls

and chandler and morris have the chance to be very efficent offensive players
He should score that much when he's playing against back ups in a 25 pt blowout. I have no respect for Nate Robinson I hope he keeps upping his trade value.:D

And you can't trade Crawford, D lee, for Jason terry are you out of you mind sir? they need to trade either Zach or Eddy. Because they are the 1 and 2 options that are holding everyone back. Eddy and Zach's lack of defense hurts. Plus their lack of hustle and energy brings the whole team down.

Plus the Knicks owe Eddy 32 million for the next 3 years
and Zach like 54 million for the next four years.
Jason terry is a waste of 10 million a years.

That's why as soon as their good for nothing butts sit they go on a 20-0 run.
They stink together.

Last edited by cpalmer1; 12-24-2007 at 10:59 PM..
 12-24-2007, 11:02 PM         #2074
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jason Terry $47 million until 2012
Heck no!!
 9 years ago '05        #2075
space
space
terrys contract is the reason why we could possibly land him...

if u think players get traded with favorable contracts your a fool

crawford and lee for terry ager and pops

terry + gordon rose mayo with mardy fred jones and ager as backups is a pretty sick backcourt

plus it opens up tradin nate... and zach for a big man (hopefully a rook Hansboro or Thabeet)

n we can let marbury sit in a suit all next year like i been sayin

plus q rich can sit next to marbs in a suit n we can play chandler/balkman at the 3

Terry Mayo Balkman Curry Thabeet

yall cant tell me that team wouldent be at least 500

and since right now the nets are in the playoffs at 12-15 i think next year 500 will be good enough for the playoffs also...

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 12-26-2007 at 02:22 PM..
 12-26-2007, 02:14 PM         #2076
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
terrys contract is the reason why we could possibly land him...

if u think players get traded with favorable contracts your a fool

crawford and lee for terry ager and pops

terry + gordon rose mayo with mardy fred jones and ager as backups is a pretty sick backcourt

plus it opens up tradin nate... and zach for a big man (hopefully a rook Hansboro or Thabeet)

n we can let marbury sit in a suit all next year like i been sayin

plus q rich can sit next to marbs in a suit n we can play chandler/balkman/lee at the 3

Terry Mayo Balkman Curry Thabeet

yall cant tell me that team wouldent be at least 500

and since right now the nets are in the playoffs at 12-15 i think next year 500 will be gootenough for the playoffs also...
1. You're the fool. Jason Terry sucks for $47 million for the next 4 years. in the next two-three years Lebron and Wade will be on the Free Agent market. Kobe will opt out after next year. Why mortage the future with Jason Terry? Jason Terry's 31 years old now, and will be 35-36 when he's contract is up. What did Jason Terry ever do for ATL or Dallas? he lost his job to Devon Harris. No one wants him. But you do.

2. Hansboro is garbage. Where is Ager going to play? Pops I haven't even heard his name yet.

3. You must Think Like Isiah because you had all offensive players you didnt address the defense.

4. You can't trade David LEE unless you are going to get KOBE or someone like an Allstar.
 9 years ago '06        #2077
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
Did yall notice when Curry entered the second half, the Knicks started to fall off?
 9 years ago '06        #2078
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
I figured I would do this... with the new lineup and all.. I will keep it short.....

Keys:

We got teen wolfed by hedo turkoglu another average clown having a superstar night.... go figure.

Curry: Garbage

zach: black hole, selfish, won't pass, can score. So what!!

jared jeffries: Decent player, not a difference maker..

Nate: good first half, dissapeared in the second half..

jamal: didn't shoot well, but scored and managed the game very well, it is clear he and lee are our best players..

Lee: battled howard well, had another double double, did a lot of things so well, but he needs real help on that front line... he and jamal are keepers. Lee passed well, scored, rebounded... He should be the starter..

Q: time for the glue factory, this guy is now a liability... end of story.. Bricks, bricks, bricks!! fumble fingers, trash..

Back to zach... he is a jackass, he continues to argue with the refs while his guy roams free, and he doesn't get back on defense...

key moment: when isiah bought back in curry , along with malik and Q, the magic went on a run, got the lead to 10 and the game was over...

No matter how many points zach scores, he has a negative effect on the game..

Scrub of the night:

By far, Stankoglu.... you gotta be kidding me? we find a way to make average guys look like kobe... One thing I do know is that on any night, we are going to get molested by either a scrub or a average role player, we don't know who it is going to be that night, but what we do know, is that for one night, some clown is going to catch the eye of some GM and get a MLE deal or extension because of the knicks...

wow...

Add dynamite, light fuse, tell lee, crawford and nate to get out of the way and let physics take care of the rest!!!
 12-27-2007, 07:27 PM         #2079
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we suck so much...i cant even think anymore about what should be done..first things first Isiah must go idk if i even wanna see them play the bulls sunday anymore.
 12-29-2007, 11:23 PM         #2080
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The best thing for the Knicks to do right now is to start all over again no more patch work. Start with the number draft pick and wait until mabury's contract expires. No more trading for big contracts.

-
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
225 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
199 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Everything You Thought You Knew About #Dinosaurs is Wrong
72 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
32 comments
1 day ago