New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 'TIME' Magazine Names the 10 Worst Movies of the Year
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL #TNF : The Game of the Year : Oakland Raiders Vs. Kansas City Chiefs Gamed..
1110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #2041
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 Born_Loser said:
uh oh, Zeke ain't doing interviews and the Knick locker room is closed, SOMETHING GOING DOWN....aight, Zeke finally came out
 9 years ago '06        #2042
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:
yo Hypno....how many days til spring training???

9 years ago '06        #2043
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

9 years ago '06        #2044
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

too long :banghead:

maybe ill just force myself into hockey and being a rangers fan

they have hope
 9 years ago '07        #2045
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
IM OFFICIALLY A DISGRACED KNICK FAN....but hey Im still coming on boxden to talk sh*t....when Mike Dunleavy Jr comes into the garden and drops 22 in the 3rd quarter something gotta give...MIKE F U C K I N DUNLEAVY...NOT MIKE JORDAN
 9 years ago '06        #2046
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 BxCastro said:
IM OFFICIALLY A DISGRACED KNICK FAN....but hey Im still coming on boxden to talk sh*t....when Mike Dunleavy Jr comes into the garden and drops 22 in the 3rd quarter something gotta give...MIKE F U C K I N DUNLEAVY...NOT MIKE JORDAN
:banghead:
 9 years ago '05        #2047
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,547 | Props total: 5311 5311
yall r nearsighted like i been sayin for weeks now
im rootin for the losses here comes oj mayo or beasley

to the prophet i didnt really read ur response cuz i read the first few lines about charlie v and defense wins championships and then i thought to myself how many times ive seen d lee (who averages.4 steals and .6 blocks per) play great defense or even better "championship defense" and he does grab boards real good but other then that hes got slow feet and gets burned on the simplest play in basketball the pick and roll like all the knicks bigs (cept jeffries)

HAHAHA i just read the next sentence n i couldent continue any more utalk about championship defense then u talk about the knicks win when eddy and zach play good... good luck dude i dont even kno wat to say bout that

if dolans gunna let isiah stick around for the rebuild they should agree to call the season shot after these upcoming a.sswhoopings administerd by

Cleveland Charlotte Lakers Orlando and Chicago...after 7-22 maybe yall will agree that wholesale changes need to be made

My Plan To have LeBron in a Knicks uniform for the 10-11 season

[B]as far as im concerned they should choose 1 of these guys with a big contract (crawford)and try to dump the rest(eddy, zach, q rich, etc.)treat the next 2 years thinking about the 09 -10 offseason and being enough under the cap to bring lebron to play with our top pick this year (mayo beasley) including trades like dlee plus jerome james and malik rose for an expiring contract plus a 2nd rounder, zach for a 2nd rounder and an expiring contract etc...

like i said before hold marbs on the bench the rest of this season his 23 mill off the books will be worth something next year we could get a smaller expiring contract and a young player in exchange:applause:

also move curry plus nate for a 1st round pick to be used on a big like Hasheem Thabeetor Derrick Caracter
next year we can start

Mayo
Crawford
Chandler
Balkman
Thabeet

plus under my plan wed have a few 2nd round picks and a few undrafted rooks or free agents off the bench...that team will probably be too young to win in 08 -09 consistantly then we can get another first pick i figure 15-20 should be in range of patrick patterson deon thompson or vernon macklin...

dump any remaining contracts makin anything cept key young guys + rook contracts cept crawford in the 09 -10 season

in the 09-10 season i think the team will whoop a.ss and make the playofs despite the youth the 08-09 draft pick will most likely be a bigman that should solidify the 4-5 positions along with randolph morris thabeet balkman chandler

we could offer lebron max the biggest stage around plus with him easily the most talented squad around....we could potentially have a starting 5 in 10-11 of
C Hasheem Thabeet PF Patrick Patterson SF Lebron SG Crawford PG O.J. Mayo

and it defenitly works under the salary cap because mayo patterson thabeet will all be in rookie contracts and crawford and lebron would be only big contracts.....plus a bunch of 2nd rounders and unsigned rooks with a few years of exp off the bench...yall can call me crazy but at least my plan will have nothing to do with this current knicks team:applause:

and drunk 24/7 u have q rich as a starter? what have u been watching? i mean i want them to lose but i dont wanna see them set records doin it...

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 12-18-2007 at 10:32 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #2048
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
and drunk 24/7 u have q rich as a starter? what have u been watching? i mean i want them to lose but i dont wanna see them set records doin it...
i dont want or need him to start...hes the only player in our CURRENT starting lineup that KNOW his ROLE on this team...he's a key guy to teach and pass the torch to the more athletic Chandler...

Chandler isnt going to start right away, but Q is a good guy to help ease his way into the Starting Lineup

*plus nobody will trade for Q-Rich's un-insured contract...hes a good character, high IQ player that can contribute when healthy...as well as play a vital part in helping along the development of our youth in the REBUILDING PROCCESS
 9 years ago '06        #2049
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
uh oh, Zeke ain't doing interviews and the Knick locker room is closed, SOMETHING GOING DOWN....aight, Zeke finally came out
i heard that Curry was so heated because he's being phazed out of the lineup and that ZBo gettin all his touches that he ATE BOTH ZEKE & ZBO and HIRED HIS OWN MANAGER!!!

im serious....

i got the proof....

9 years ago '06        #2050
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Knicks' Legend Oakley Busted For DUI

December 18, 2007 - 5:17 pm
New York Daily News -

About three hours after Charles Oakley turned 44, Georgia cops busted him for driving under the influence early Tuesday.

The former NBA All-Star was also cited for failure to maintain a lane after cops spotted Oakley driving his 2008 Range Rover erratically north of Atlanta, according to Auburn, Ga. police department documents posted on The Smoking Gun web site.

Oakley, whom cops described as "cooperative," spent three hours in the Gwinnett County lockup before he posted bond.

He has a Feb. 20 court date.

Great Mug Shot by the way....

[pic - click to view]

12-18-2007, 08:47 PM         #2051
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a prophecy...
Isiah will be fired in a week.

Dec. 19 vs. Cleveland Cavaliers L 7-19
Dec. 21 at Charlotte Bobcats L 7-20
ISIAH FIRED marry Xmas.
Dec. 23 vs. Los Angeles Lakers L 7-21
Dec. 26 at Orlando Magic
Dec. 30 vs. Chicago Bulls
Jan. 2 Sacramento Kings
Jan. 4 at San Antonio Spurs
Jan. 5 at Houston Rockets
Jan. 8 at Chicago Bulls

The Prophet CP has spoken
 9 years ago '06        #2052
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
:wow::wow::wow:

cant get any better than this

9 years ago '07        #2053
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:wow::wow::wow:

cant get any better than this

classic material
 12-19-2007, 05:17 PM         #2054
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard the Dailynews had free inserts that said "FIRE ISIAH" on it.
They hope 20k knick fans will be in attendence with them.

at the daily news making things worst. I don't believe this even Isiah deserved that.. We can't turn into philly. Isiah will be fired soon. I predict that in the next week or less. the team has quit. the coach quit. tonight I believe will be the ugliest night in Knicks history.
 9 years ago '05        #2055
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,547 | Props total: 5311 5311
lebron triple double for sure
 9 years ago '04        #2056
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
wasn't gonna post till after the game but had to say, STFU Palmer.....this fool almost broke my eardrum, making the fu*k out after lil nate just did that steal into a lil dunk

lmfao
 9 years ago '04        #2057
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
Palmer, cut that sh*t out yo...marking the fu*k out here lmfao

damn, i could swear this dude on the 5 train every morning look EXACTLY like Mike Brown.............EXACTLY ALIKE, i keep thinking it's really dude but than why would he be in NY during the NBA season
 9 years ago '06        #2058
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 12-19-2007, 10:54 PM         #2059
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good job Knicks we turning this thing around
 9 years ago '06        #2060
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Palmer, cut that sh*t out yo...marking the fu*k out here lmfao

damn, i could swear this dude on the 5 train every morning look EXACTLY like Mike Brown.............EXACTLY ALIKE, i keep thinking it's really dude but than why would he be in NY during the NBA season

picture OR

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
179 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
245 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
288 comments
2 days ago