New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 114
Unconfirmed: Shots fired At Dolph. CIAA
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside "Congrats Ebro! Meek Quiet On The Gram!" Funk Flex Having A Remy Ma Si..
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside From Fat To Fine As Hell...Hashi
90 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside For my ratchet pu$sy lovers
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-15-2007, 08:35 AM         #2021
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Prophet CP said this 12/14/07
 cpalmer1 said:
Are you crazy? I wouldn't trade D Lee for Charlie...I haven't even heard of Vilanueva the whole year. You can get a lot more than CV for DAVid Lee.

The main problem in Eddy Curry and Zach Randoulph. You have to move one of them for a defensive mind player that don't need the ball. I d say make a trade for Ben Wallace. Zach would be the one going to Chi-town. Chi need a post player Zach is perfect for that. nothing else.

Bench Q-rich and start Balkman with Chandler back him up.
Q-rich will opt out of his deal..right now no one wants to stay in NYC.

buyout the two JJ's
Trade Nate Robinson for Franseco Garcia and a happy meal.
NYPOST 12/15/07
AGUIRRE: EDDY’S PROBLEM IS ZACH
By MARC BERMAN

December 15, 2007 -- CHICAGO - Knick a.ssistant Mark Aguirre said slumping Eddy Curry may be freaked out by the presence of

Zach Randolph. Aguirre, Curry's mentor, told The Post, “The biggest thing with him is he was deferring the offense to try to fit in with Zach. That is a good thing but it k!lls him from being totally aggressive like he was last year. He was immensely more aggressive last year than he is now." Curry, who was held scoreless in
last night's 101-96 loss to the Bulls, and Isiah Thomas have denied Randolph's presence is the factor. The Randolph trade was controversial because of speculation Curry would be adversely impacted. “The box was his," Aguirre said. “He owned that. Now he wants it to work. A lot of times he would see a situation and take his man over. He now might defer. “We're going back to basics," Aguirre added. “I think now you'll see him hit people a little harder, go at people more fierce."
 9 years ago '06        #2022
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,387 | Props total: 65 65
 pissin-on-game said:
y we keep losing we got the players, maybe its the coach like everyone is saying? then again we had one of the hardest coaches (larry brown) and that didnt change players. maybe we need a new president???
they were refusing to listen to him
 9 years ago '06        #2023
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
LMAO @ Eddy Curry and Jerome James celebratin on the sidelines when the Bulls scored their 100th point...

Curry: "this means EVERYONE in the stadium gettin Big Macs?...that means US too right???

James: "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhHHHHH YEAAAA SON!!!"


[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '05        #2024
Bx_Bomberz 148 heat pts148
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 7030 7030
sh*t if the knicks trade for ben wallace ill jump ship for sure

sh*t i dont even wanna think bout that didnt u see that fool attempt like 3 turnaround j's yesterday plus hes extremly overpaid n only 6'6 last thing we need is that

charlie v was traded straight up for tj ford
do u think that toronto would trade us tj ford for d lee?

charlie v has a silky smooth shot plus can take you off the dribble at 6 10 he can play the 3 and 4 (the 3 much better then lee)

charlie is the answer for the knicks offenseive problems because he will space the floor out even better then channing did last year because you gotta gaurd his dribble also

lee in his 3rd year is only gettin 25 mpg... thats because hes too slow of foot at the smallforeward position charlie could start at the 3 and play the 4 dude could easily get 35 mins on this roster dont hate on charlie hes a brookyln baller, plus hes shown hes capable of droppin 40 in the nba which i never seen from d lee

i kno hes not as good of a rebounder but this team doesnt need rebounds it needs new players

and as far as "the prophet" is concerned....
eddy curry and zach randolph are always bottom 5 players in the efficency stats........
so as far as im concerned your prophecy that it wouldent work given the knicks recent history is like me predicting the sun will rise tommorow

especially when you factor in the efficency n the surrounding cast......
steph zach and eddy might be the 3 most inefficent players in the leauge

not even to mention q rich, the guy who all yall defended when i said we need to move him plus nate for artest [B]has shot 72 3's and 19 Ft's

Move all the big guys(lee curry zach) n draft beasly n trade for Hasheem thabeet
trade d lee for charlie u got a front line for 10 years.... plus u got a whole different lookin team... (and easily the biggest front 3) fans will be back cheering in the garden especially when thabeet is blockin 5 per n beasley will make everyone forget about lee very quickly

knicks could go from worst to first blocks with thabeet n beasley that would be some crazy a.ss interior defense played by the knicks dudes would be scared sh*tless to drive the ball


Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 12-15-2007 at 03:46 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #2025
Bx_Bomberz 148 heat pts148
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 7030 7030
sh*t i forgot to post the best news of the night.... sonics got 7 wins so now were tied for 2nd worst record:applause:
 9 years ago '06        #2026
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 938 938
isaiah thomas lit a fire in eddy curry
 9 years ago '06        #2027
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 e180th said:
isaiah thomas lit a fire in eddy curry
seriously...

i mean i still cant stand the lazy mutha phucka...

but that block was gangsta...he look like he ate that shyt as a snack



that one block > sean williams 2 already in like 5 minutes

"shot blocking is sooooooooo overrated"

(cant post about Curry without gettin in a quick dig)
 9 years ago '06        #2028
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 938 938
Jamal Crawford 3PT at the end of the 3RD QTR:wow:
 9 years ago '06        #2029
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
damn....

and i thought WE were bad...LMAO


the NETS fukkin BLOW
 9 years ago '04        #2030
Born_Loser|M 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$41,867 | Props total: 3277 3277
so how was the game....been slippin alil bit cuz i've been busy lately
 9 years ago '06        #2031
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,567 | Props total: 40 40
cant believe some of these knick fans, to chant "fire isiah" in da last minute when we up 10, guess they went home disappointed after seeing the knicks win
 9 years ago '06        #2032
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 938 938
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
cant believe some of these knick fans, to chant "fire isiah" in da last minute when we up 10, guess they went home disappointed after seeing the knicks win
Word.
 12-16-2007, 03:22 PM         #2033
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
sh*t if the knicks trade for ben wallace ill jump ship for sure

sh*t i dont even wanna think bout that didnt u see that fool attempt like 3 turnaround j's yesterday plus hes extremly overpaid n only 6'6 last thing we need is that

charlie v was traded straight up for tj ford
do u think that toronto would trade us tj ford for d lee?

charlie v has a silky smooth shot plus can take you off the dribble at 6 10 he can play the 3 and 4 (the 3 much better then lee)

charlie is the answer for the knicks offenseive problems because he will space the floor out even better then channing did last year because you gotta gaurd his dribble also

lee in his 3rd year is only gettin 25 mpg... thats because hes too slow of foot at the smallforeward position charlie could start at the 3 and play the 4 dude could easily get 35 mins on this roster dont hate on charlie hes a brookyln baller, plus hes shown hes capable of droppin 40 in the nba which i never seen from d lee

i kno hes not as good of a rebounder but this team doesnt need rebounds it needs new players

and as far as "the prophet" is concerned....
eddy curry and zach randolph are always bottom 5 players in the efficency stats........
so as far as im concerned your prophecy that it wouldent work given the knicks recent history is like me predicting the sun will rise tommorow

especially when you factor in the efficency n the surrounding cast......
steph zach and eddy might be the 3 most inefficent players in the leauge

not even to mention q rich, the guy who all yall defended when i said we need to move him plus nate for artest [B]has shot 72 3's and 19 Ft's

Move all the big guys(lee curry zach) n draft beasly n trade for Hasheem thabeet
trade d lee for charlie u got a front line for 10 years.... plus u got a whole different lookin team... (and easily the biggest front 3) fans will be back cheering in the garden especially when thabeet is blockin 5 per n beasley will make everyone forget about lee very quickly

knicks could go from worst to first blocks with thabeet n beasley that would be some crazy a.ss interior defense played by the knicks dudes would be scared sh*tless to drive the ball
defense wins Championships. Getting Charlie V, so don't defend is ludacris.
When Eddy and Zach are good the team wins. it's as simple as that.
Check all the games when Curry or Zach couldnt score or defend the paint.
Remember the boston masacre? 4 point between both of them. they both need to defend and the world knows they can't.
But they have no chemistry. Hopefully they will get it after that NET win.
 9 years ago '06        #2034
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
the solution to compete for this rest of the season with the team we have is pretty obvious in my eyes...but for some reason Isiah is to blind to see it...

before the season, all we raved about was how DEEP this team is 1-12....why doesnt isiah run 2 units like he did for most of last year?...why doesnt he call DEFENSIVE SUBSTITUTIONS anymore?....HES NOT COACHING this season...

this is what i would do with the current team...

Starters:

Pg- JesusBury (regardlessof how i feel, hes our best option)
Sg- Fred Jones (defensive stopper in the backcourt)
Sf- Quentin Richardson (Chandler takes over in 2nd half)
Pf- ZBo (our #1 option)
C- Lee (splits up Zach/Eddy, his energy n hustle is needed)

2nd Unit:

Pg- Mardy/Nate(Nate if hot or we needa spark/Collins for D)
Sg- Crawford (hes not needed in the Starting Lineup)
Sf- Balkman (FREE BALKMAN already...damn)
Pf- Jefferies (Defensive Minded big next to Curry)
C- Curry (can be the focal point alongside his boy Craw)

Zach and Eddy need a divorce....splitting up the 2 gives both of our Units a low post threat

Lee and Balk on the court together almost defeats the purpose...it just makes sense to split the 2 and energize each of their respective squads

Mardy/Nate combo on the 2nd unit stricktly depends on game situation (thats when coaching comes into play, Isiah *wink* *wink*)

Curry and Craw get to continue there chemistry together and will be the focal point of the 2nd team

Q-Rich is the type of savvy veteran i would love to groom chandler...in seein the kid play in the short amount of time we as fans were given, he looks like a stud...his athleticism is needed in the Starting Lineup

and whenever Crawford gets HOT, he can stay on the court with the starting unit in replace of freddy jones
 9 years ago '06        #2035
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
damn man...

i wish this team was still revelant...


*remembers all the fun i had posting in this thread last year wit some of ya'll*
 9 years ago '06        #2036
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
ZBo is BALLIN right now
 9 years ago '04        #2037
Born_Loser|M 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$41,867 | Props total: 3277 3277
yo, wtf 18 str8 misses
 9 years ago '04        #2038
Born_Loser|M 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$41,867 | Props total: 3277 3277
uh oh, Zeke ain't doing interviews and the Knick locker room is closed, SOMETHING GOING DOWN....aight, Zeke finally came out
 9 years ago '06        #2039
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,387 | Props total: 65 65
 Born_Loser said:
uh oh, Zeke ain't doing interviews and the Knick locker room is closed, SOMETHING GOING DOWN....aight, Zeke finally came out
 9 years ago '06        #2040
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:
yo Hypno....how many days til spring training???

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 113
Nicki Minaj is dropping a Remy Ma diss tonight at 6 PM?
58 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
OT LeMelo Ball missed 20 3-Pointers in playoff lost
57 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
audio inside Remy Ma – Shether (Nicki Minaj Diss)
810 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside #HOH2017 Inductee Throws Water On Broad Who Only Dates Lightskin/Spanis..
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Jamaican Restaurants be like...
60 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside $CASH ME OUSSIDE$ - Danielle Bregoli making $30k - $50k per appearance..
112 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside If I Pulled Out It's Only Because I Had A Stroke
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Feb 25 - Chicago police arrest 81 in overnight raids, mostly for drug and weap..
55 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy