New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Orlando Brown going into graphic detail on what happened with him & Raven in t..
31 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Running to Godfather 50 for help in his beefs
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #2001
Twizted Bone 
space
space
$8,805 | Props total: 1 1
another day,another L to add to our collection
 9 years ago '04        #2002
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
just breaks ya heart dont it, :-/
 9 years ago '04        #2003
Twizted Bone 
space
space
$8,805 | Props total: 1 1
truthfully,yes...even the obvious ones because im good at trickin myself into thinkin they can actually gut out a win
 12-12-2007, 10:10 PM         #2004
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I now I'm feeling hate for this team. serious hate. now there's no excuse for this. the NFL season will end soon and the Knicks will be the only sports story for the winter and spring in ny.

This is rock bottom.. Lou Holtz peep talk now this. I would somebody to get aired out.

Our only hope is Charles Dolan firing his son. Or having David Stern getting involved and changing the name of these Knicks to Team Titanic and then getting a "new" Knick team to play in Brooklyn.

This team is dead to me. dead.. dead to me.
 9 years ago '06        #2005
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,563 | Props total: 34 34
stephon needs to man the fu*k up, true story
 9 years ago '06        #2006
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
loss for words.......

*continues foward*

*got my eyes on the prize*

*Tank 4 Rose Campain...in full effect*
 12-12-2007, 11:17 PM         #2007
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 7 Dawg aint even mad, The 7 Dawg is like just Sad as a Mutha, Like todays lost just makes the 7 dawg sad. But The knicks will win next game and go on a win streak, all it takes is one win to turn this thing around. Next game team, Next Game.
 9 years ago '06        #2008
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 7thWonder said:
The 7 Dawg aint even mad, The 7 Dawg is like just Sad as a Mutha, Like todays lost just makes the 7 dawg sad. But The knicks will win next game and go on a win streak, all it takes is one win to turn this thing around. Next game team, Next Game.
u being sarcastic or u really still believe in this team???

i appload your optimism if you still believe, but you'll come around...

Slowly but surely

*EVERY Knick fan will come to terms...a REBUILD is imperative
 9 years ago '06        #2009
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
u being sarcastic or u really still believe in this team???

i appload your optimism if you still believe, but you'll come around...

Slowly but surely

*EVERY Knick fan will come to terms...a REBUILD is imperative
:applause:
 12-13-2007, 01:37 PM         #2010
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 7 Dawg just hopes by the trade deadline the knicks can get a Shot blocker. The 7 Dawg thinks that can change the outlook of the season. The 7 Dawg thinks the knicks can put up a lot of points but the defense is horrid. So The 7 Dawgs is just gonna stay positive and hold on while the knicks get this thing turnt around. Rebuild is not the term that The 7 Dawg is going to use. The 7 Dawg is going to say that the knicks just need to get the right combination of players that will create the right chemistry. The 7 Dawg doesn't believe this is the team to do it. But a few changes and this could be a different team. "SHOT BLOCKERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY" the team has enough offense. And The 7 Dawg does not like Marbury, lets find a distributor that can D Up at the point gaurd position. God please deliver the Knicks Jason Kidd and Sean Williams for Marbury, Curry, and throw in Malik he's ready to go. This would be interesting. The knicks wouldn't need anything from Williams but block shots and some rebounds and let him catch an alley oop every so often. Jason Kidd plays D and is a pass first point gaurd. There is a lot of talent on this team that can be included in trades. Lets get rid of some to get some Defense and shot blocking ability.

Last edited by 7thWonder; 12-13-2007 at 01:43 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #2011
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 7thWonder said:
The 7 Dawg just hopes by the trade deadline the knicks can get a Shot blocker. The 7 Dawg thinks that can change the outlook of the season. The 7 Dawg thinks the knicks can put up a lot of points but the defense is horrid. So The 7 Dawgs is just gonna stay positive and hold on while the knicks get this thing turnt around. Rebuild is not the term that The 7 Dawg is going to use. The 7 Dawg is going to say that the knicks just need to get the right combination of players that will create the right chemistry. The 7 Dawg doesn't believe this is the team to do it. But a few changes and this could be a different team. "SHOT BLOCKERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY" the team has enough offense. And The 7 Dawg does not like Marbury, lets find a distributor that can D Up at the point gaurd position. God please deliver the Knicks Jason Kidd and Sean Williams for Marbury, Curry, and throw in Malik he's ready to go. This would be interesting. The knicks wouldn't need anything from Williams but block shots and some rebounds and let him catch an alley oop every so often. Jason Kidd plays D and is a pass first point gaurd. There is a lot of talent on this team that can be included in trades. Lets get rid of some to get some Defense and shot blocking ability.
the 7 Dawg is crazy if he thinks this is actually in the realm of possibility
 12-13-2007, 03:30 PM         #2012
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol those type players is what The 7 Dawg should have said.

This is Isiah here he can pull off any trade, Kidd is ready to go any way.

The knicks definately have some players that would open the eyes of some GM's I would think. These players just do not play good together, mainly they don't play good defense together.

The sonics shot 58 percent from the field for Christ sakes, Dear Heavenly father please deliver the New York Knicks some "DEFENSE"

Last edited by 7thWonder; 12-13-2007 at 03:34 PM..
 12-13-2007, 03:37 PM         #2013
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But The 7 dawg would love Sean Williams on this team, The 7 dawg means a fan can dream can't he. Oh $hit the nuggets should respect the knicks wishes and give us Camby back, He can block shots and rebound.The 7 dawg loves to dream it is a beautiful thing. fu*k Reallity:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::f inger::finger::finger:
 12-13-2007, 04:43 PM         #2014
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
But The 7 dawg would love Sean Williams on this team, The 7 dawg means a fan can dream can't he. Oh $hit the nuggets should respect the knicks wishes and give us Camby back, He can block shots and rebound.The 7 dawg loves to dream it is a beautiful thing. fu*k Reallity:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::f inger::finger::finger:
No one like anyone that specks in 3rd person.
 12-14-2007, 03:37 PM         #2015
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
No one like anyone that specks in 3rd person.
All people like that, u aint know! $hit Where the hell u from.
 9 years ago '05        #2016
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,537 | Props total: 5307 5307
well looks like yall finally came around on this team sh*t didnt even take that long

like ive said before the only player that shouldent be traded is wilson chandler

i think we should concentrate on 2 things

1 getting 2 top 10-12 picks next year
2 trade guys for expiring contracts plus 2nd rounders

look at how bad the trailblazers been n they dont even got oden this year n everyones psyched over there cuz of all the young guys

(OJ Mayo, Rose, Beastly Gordon) and Hasheem Thabeet should be targeted

plus we can take a few high risk high reward players in the second round

and if the team sucks or if the top pick gets injured next year we will be in prime position to take a sick small foreward (al farooq aminu) n have a great young core to build around

if smart moves like this are made i can easily see us goin from the bottom to the top of the east in just a few seasons maybe 3-4

jus wanna add that i think we should try to trade d lee for charlie vilanueva straight up

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 12-14-2007 at 07:02 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #2017
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,537 | Props total: 5307 5307
win or die.....

sh*t sounds like worst case scenario we aint gunna rebuild n isiah will be dead before the draft
 9 years ago '06        #2018
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 Bx_bomberz said:
win or die.....

sh*t sounds like worst case scenario we aint gunna rebuild n isiah will be dead before the draft
 12-14-2007, 07:33 PM         #2019
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
well looks like yall finally came around on this team sh*t didnt even take that long

like ive said before the only player that shouldent be traded is wilson chandler

i think we should concentrate on 2 things

1 getting 2 top 10-12 picks next year
2 trade guys for expiring contracts plus 2nd rounders

look at how bad the trailblazers been n they dont even got oden this year n everyones psyched over there cuz of all the young guys

(OJ Mayo, Rose, Beastly Gordon) and Hasheem Thabeet should be targeted

plus we can take a few high risk high reward players in the second round

and if the team sucks or if the top pick gets injured next year we will be in prime position to take a sick small foreward (al farooq aminu) n have a great young core to build around

if smart moves like this are made i can easily see us goin from the bottom to the top of the east in just a few seasons maybe 3-4

jus wanna add that i think we should try to trade d lee for charlie vilanueva straight up

Are you crazy? I wouldn't trade D Lee for Charlie...I haven't even heard of Vilanueva the whole year. You can get a lot more than CV for DAVid Lee.

The main problem in Eddy Curry and Zach Randoulph. You have to move one of them for a defensive mind player that don't need the ball. I d say make a trade for Ben Wallace. Zach would be the one going to Chi-town. Chi need a post player Zach is perfect for that. nothing else.

Bench Q-rich and start Balkman with Chandler back him up.
Q-rich will opt out of his deal..right now no one wants to stay in NYC.

buyout the two JJ's
Trade Nate Robinson for Franseco Garcia and a happy meal.
 9 years ago '06        #2020
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
told yall wilson is a beast....
Home      

most viewed right now
Rick Ross still using 50 Cent's paper to open up franchises at will
53 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0. Releasing Dec. 6 @ 11am ET / 8am PT.
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
167 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
74 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Puzzle: Only 10% People Can Find All The 6 Words Hidden In This Image...
55 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy