New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
34 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 NBA Javale McGee Gon Javale McGee...
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1981
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 9 years ago '06        #1982
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
these n*ggas cant rebound over these bum a.ss centers the sixers have?
This ain't got nothing to do with the Knicks..

...but how did you become an EAGLE fan?..then turn around and root for the Jets?
 12-09-2007, 10:36 AM         #1983
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e180th said:
This ain't got nothing to do with the Knicks..

...but how did you become an EAGLE fan?..then turn around and root for the Jets?
He must of lived in south Jersey and had an NFC team. then needed a AFC team. I'm guessing.

I lived in central Jersey and as soon as you go drive into beach country or near Trenton country you will have Eagle fans.
 9 years ago '04        #1984
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
Malik Rose has asked Isiah Thomas to keep him on the inactive list while requesting the club look to deal him if playing him is not in its plans. Thomas is using the Knicks' open active roster spot to showcase rookie Wilson Chandler, who played the fourth quarter Saturday. Chandler's contract is eligible to be traded on Dec. 15 - the date the contracts of all first-round picks and free-agent signees can be moved. Rose believes he can better stay in shape by being inactive rather than sitting on the bench, waiting to get a call if there's foul trouble. If Rose knows he's inactive, he can do his full complement of weightlifting and workouts as he tries to stay in shape in case he is traded or there's an injury. The Post's Peter Vecsey reported Rose was offered to the Cavaliers in a sign-and-trade proposal for recently-signed Anderson Varejao.
 9 years ago '04        #1985
space
space
and it looks like Zeke might be showcasing Chandler a bit more till he's eligible for trading on the 15th...better not be true
 9 years ago '04        #1986
space
space
looks like 3 guys might be on the move if these reports are true

Curry, Rose and Chandler....discuss
 12-10-2007, 02:29 PM         #1987
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since when was curry on the block?
 9 years ago '06        #1988
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
blow it up....blow it up.....blow it up!!!!

they should really give Chandler a look before they decide to put him in a trade
 9 years ago '06        #1989
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
***Pretty Funny Article on the Curry/Zach Situation***

The Roommate From Hell (AKA Eddy Curry)
Authored by Tommy Dee -
December 10, 2007 - 2:54 pm

For those of us who have actually moved away from home and have been forced into living arrangements with college roommates, this analogy should ring true.

Eddy Curry is the dirty, sloppy, class-skipping, sleep all day, useless waste of space that every college dormitory possesses. If you were fortunate enough not to have been exposed to living in the same space as this person, consider yourself very lucky.

I wasn’t. I had a roommate, let’s call him “Wayne.” Wayne never went to class, and would wear chicken wing bones as fashion accessories. He would never wash his sheets and the only time he went outside, was for vacation, or to pick up food from the delivery man downstairs.

This, Knick fans, is Eddy Curry.

Curry uses the block as his domicile and the only thing he’s missing is a remote control, a nekkid lady-stamped, zippered beer holder with a Molson Golden bottle resting snuggly in hand, and a fleece blanket that smelt like it hadn’t been washed since last Tuesday, if, of course, last Tuesday was actually in 1994.

He infuriates teammates (roommates) by his lack of motivation, and constantly seems to get in the way without bringing much to the table. Okay so there was that stretch of a few weeks of great play, like the time when Wayne managed to hook up and had his beast bring a few semi-good looking friends over. Boy, did they look better with the lights off. But once you realized that once Wayne’s hookup came to her senses, the first being regaining smell, he lacked the all around skills to have any productive value whatsoever.

He wasn’t smart, so forget about asking him to go to class and take notes for you- actually going to his own classes was hard enough. He couldn’t cook, unless you consider Rahman noodles mixed with Beef-a-roni, a gourmet meal. He didn’t look like me, so using his fake ID would have brought about the questions from bouncers like, “How did you manage to drop those measly 150 lbs?”

And as previously stated he couldn’t bring chicks back to the dorm.

Curry can’t rebound, can't shoot foul shots, and tries to block shots that are clearly on the way down.

But the worse part about Curry is that his production is so bad he actually manages to acquire more turnovers than a.ssists, blocks and steals COMBINED officially making him the league’s most useless player…by far.

Enter Zach Randolph, who you could relate to as the good-looking, but troubled transfer student. Let’s call him uh, “Zach,” thrust into a situation that he sees as his last chance at education before having to go home and work for his dad’s company, which manufactures floor tiles.

He’s a chick magnet with a drinking problem, so he spends every night out chasing and getting tail, but in return has to spend the days on the couch recovering from the 25 beers and five tequila shots it took to land the hot 35-year-old divorced mother of two on a Tuesday night. He even manages to light a fire under Wayne’s a.ss and drags him out to the bar, because he’s tired of taking cabs alone. They develop a bond.

So there in the tiny dorm living room, the two spend afternoons together, very similar in their traits, but very different on so many levels. At first they build a kinship by getting to know one another, convincing themselves that they can coexist and that one’s talent for getting females can rub off on the other, leading to a dorm full of parties and chicks. Soon, however, not even a good old-fashioned battle of NHL 94 can bring the two together, as the space is just becoming too small and tempers are starting to rise.

It comes to a head when Zach manages to coax a coed back to the apartment upon learning that Wayne had gone home for the weekend, only to find Wayne in his familiar spot posted up on the couch, remote and Molson with the nekkid-lady, zippered beer cover in hand. Turns out he’s going nowhere.

Can they work things out? Well, let’s just say someone should get Resident a.ssistance on the phone stat.

12-10-2007, 04:03 PM         #1990
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
Malik Rose has asked Isiah Thomas to keep him on the inactive list while requesting the club look to deal him if playing him is not in its plans. Thomas is using the Knicks' open active roster spot to showcase rookie Wilson Chandler, who played the fourth quarter Saturday. Chandler's contract is eligible to be traded on Dec. 15 - the date the contracts of all first-round picks and free-agent signees can be moved. Rose believes he can better stay in shape by being inactive rather than sitting on the bench, waiting to get a call if there's foul trouble. If Rose knows he's inactive, he can do his full complement of weightlifting and workouts as he tries to stay in shape in case he is traded or there's an injury. The Post's Peter Vecsey reported Rose was offered to the Cavaliers in a sign-and-trade proposal for recently-signed Anderson Varejao.
Warning: never believe a Peter Vecsey Story ever!!!
What would the Knicks do with Anderson Varejeo? this story belongs in the National Inquirer.

1. You all ready have a player like him: DAVID LEE
2. Why would the Cavs want Malik Rose?
3. Chandler and Malik Rose!!! doesn't make the Cavs better.
4. How minutes would you give Anderson when Zach, Eddy, and David lee all battle for time.
5. someone please get Peter Vecsey out of the sports columns.
 9 years ago '06        #1991
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
if anybody cares jamal crawford will be at the westchester mall in white plains signing autographs from 2-4
 9 years ago '06        #1992
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
Warning: never believe a Peter Vecsey Story ever!!!What would the Knicks do with Anderson Varejeo? this story belongs in the National Inquirer.

1. You all ready have a player like him: DAVID LEE
2. Why would the Cavs want Malik Rose?
3. Chandler and Malik Rose!!! doesn't make the Cavs better.
4. How minutes would you give Anderson when Zach, Eddy, and David lee all battle for time.
5. someone please get Peter Vecsey out of the sports columns.

co-signs....

Vecsey and Sam Smith articles should never even be read
 9 years ago '06        #1993
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 cpalmer1 said:
He must of lived in south Jersey and had an NFC team. then needed a AFC team. I'm guessing.

I lived in central Jersey and as soon as you go drive into beach country or near Trenton country you will have Eagle fans.
That makes sense.
 9 years ago '06        #1994
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Thomas Says Knicks Fans Are To Blame

December 10, 2007 - 10:57 pm
New York Times -

During the Knicks' loss to the Mavericks at Madison Square Garden on Monday night, Isiah Thomas argued with fans in the front row, telling them the fans were to blame for the team's woes.

"He said it’s the fans’ fault because they don’t have a good sixth man," said Mara Altschuler, who has season tickets in the front row near the Knicks’ bench.

Altschuler sought out the news media after the game to relate the conversation.

-i mean come on....is this dude REALLY tryin to get himself fired or what??

who knows if there really are legs to this story, or not...but u never knock the fans, regardless of how wrong they could be...

i think the booing is a lil much...i believe its more directed towards management, then towards the team itself...but i do agree it can hurt the moral of a team

but if that team played hard every night, you wouldnt be hearing the boo's.....the crowd simply wants something to cheer for...

that was eveident in last nights game when the knicks were bridging the gap in the 4th quarter to loud CHANTS OF "DEFENSE"!!!

can we just fukkin can this guy already???

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
 12-11-2007, 04:39 PM         #1995
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Thomas Says Knicks Fans Are To Blame

December 10, 2007 - 10:57 pm
New York Times -

During the Knicks' loss to the Mavericks at Madison Square Garden on Monday night, Isiah Thomas argued with fans in the front row, telling them the fans were to blame for the team's woes.

"He said it’s the fans’ fault because they don’t have a good sixth man," said Mara Altschuler, who has season tickets in the front row near the Knicks’ bench.

Altschuler sought out the news media after the game to relate the conversation.

-i mean come on....is this dude REALLY tryin to get himself fired or what??

who knows if there really are legs to this story, or not...but u never knock the fans, regardless of how wrong they could be...

i think the booing is a lil much...i believe its more directed towards management, then towards the team itself...but i do agree it can hurt the moral of a team

but if that team played hard every night, you wouldnt be hearing the boo's.....the crowd simply wants something to cheer for...

that was eveident in last nights game when the knicks were bridging the gap in the 4th quarter to loud CHANTS OF "DEFENSE"!!!

can we just fukkin can this guy already???

:banghead::banghead::banghead:
It's confirmed he did say that to the fans. I agree with you on one part:

but if that team played hard every night, you wouldnt be hearing the boo's.....the crowd simply wants something to cheer for.
100% right. They are fragile and did anyone see Q-Rich go off on the bench?
 9 years ago '06        #1996
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
lmao!!!!!!!@the tank 4 rose sig
 12-11-2007, 07:32 PM         #1997
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey, Eddy Curry has a player opt out clause so does Q-rich in a year or two.
if Eddy demands a trade since we knick fans are giving him hell. the future looks brighter. Marbury will retire I bet you by this summer. he's heart was never into bball.

If I'm a GM, I would bench Curry, now. benching Curry would just do the Knicks good. Either he will respond by playing better or he will force the team for a trade or opt out.

We need to rebuild. Start this campaign.
 9 years ago '04        #1998
space
space
ight, i'm back after my finals and studying n sh*t...got nothing but time now till next week...least i'll get a chance to finally see Durant play
 12-12-2007, 06:15 PM         #1999
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What the Prophet CP said a long time ago..but yall was right too
good read.

LOOK IN THE MIRROR FOR THE ONE TO BLAME
By MIKE VACCARO

December 12, 2007 -- THIS isn't an easy thing to hear, but it's true. It isn't an easy accusation to make, but it also happens to be true. And here it is:
The biggest impediment standing in the way of the Knicks blowing up their business plan and starting over again isn't Isiah Thomas. It isn't James Dolan. It isn't Eddy Curry or Zach Randolph or Stephon Marbury. It isn't a bloated payroll or a blighted style of play. None of these is the real culprit.

You are.

Knicks fans are the best we have in New York City, the most ardently loyal, the most steadfast. You have been rewarded with exactly two titles in 60-plus years, and none in the last 34-plus, but that has never eroded your faith, your belief that the next championship is imminent, your willingness to make regular pilgrimages to Madison Square Garden.

And that's the problem. Because as badly as Knick fans thirst for a new direction, as weary as you've grown watching Isiah's act and listening to his daily lectures about what it's like to be a New Yorker (an interesting obsession, coming from a Chicago guy), you keep doing one terrible, self-sabotaging disservice to themselves.

You keep showing up. You keep buying tickets. You keep the Garden coffers flush. Monday's game with the Mavericks was a sellout, the seventh in 11 home games in 2007. The Knicks have played in front of exactly 3,489 unsold seats.

That's 98.4 percent capacity. Add that gaudy number to the 91 percent of last year's season ticket holders who re-upped for this year, and you start to see why there is so little urgency to make a change, why Dolan can tolerate the relentlessly bad product that passes for professional basketball in New York City. It's why Isiah keeps his job. And why you keep your Maalox bottle at the ready.

You are the enabler.

How do you effect change? How do you get Isiah fired, a move that is already at least a year overdue? In the only language outsized corporations like the Garden understand: You cut them off. Now, that means cutting yourself off, too, cold-turkeying your addiction to the Knicks. It won't be easy. But is it any easier watching revolting basketball night after night?

It may be satisfying chanting "Fire Isiah!" night after fruitless night. It might be viscerally liberating venting about the egregious mess the Knicks have become. But what does that yield, exactly? If you want to drive yourself mad, you can rail about Dolan ignoring your wishes (at best) or defying your wants (at worst).

But the cold reality is this: You keep the Knicks in the black. You prevent this from becoming the unmitigated disaster it should really be, your loyalty backfiring like a '66 Chevy.

You can scream for Isiah's head. You can engage him at the games, get lectured about how to be a proper sixth man, the way that Mara Altschuler did Monday. You might think that helps. It doesn't.

Just by being there, you extend the misery. Indefinitely.
 12-12-2007, 08:16 PM         #2000
havana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We'll see how we do tonight. I stay away from this thread usually but I like ever other Knick fan is tired and hurt by our lack of toughness and lack of over all spirit.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
109 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
198 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
17 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
47 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
109 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy