Tru Life's Chain Game (Or atleast the one he stole from the Dips)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2007, 12:55 PM         #41
SKRilla R.U.I.N  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClearSmoke said:
son you dont live in the bronx, you a bi*ch a.ss whiteboy who swears he sblack. PDA showed everybody your pic, you not hard
^that pic wasnt mine that is a whiteboy from toronto.....I was just showing off his hoody to the hoody thread...since dudes brought up the wu tang fruity hoody..

i am spanish...dog...live in the x....i mean why you really angry for...

you not that far b...if you really had drama you would bring it...but you just text typing keystylin...

clearsmoke b real wit yurself...u...live in bensonhurst, brighton beach, sheepheads bay...the nice area...the white area...the russian area...with nice houses....no violence..

Last edited by SKRilla R.U.I.N; 01-23-2007 at 12:56 PM..
 01-23-2007, 12:58 PM         #42
SKRilla R.U.I.N  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
bi*ch and just cuz you live in NY (ALONG WITH 7 MILLION OTHER PEOPLE) don't mean you live sh*t. Your scary a.ss prolly runs everytime you hear some sh*t goin down. You act like that's your manz and them. If they saw you on the street they prolly throw you some change thinkin' your bum a.ss is pan handeling.

And all the sh*t you talk, it ain't for nothin, you still ain't gonna do sh*t to nobody. Now be a good boy and listen to your mommy and finnish eating your vegetables cuz it's time for bed.

PS the fact you even said cowabunga proves you some bi*ch a.ss whiteboy.

that was weak...you getting riled up...cuz i called you guido...and that saying is what YOU whiteboyz say...
 11 years ago '04        #43
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
 SKRilla R.U.I.N said:
that was weak...you getting riled up...cuz i called you guido...and that saying is what YOU whiteboyz say...
HAHA you dumb mother fu*ker. How you gonna call me a guido and a whiteboy in the same sentence. You need to get your racial slurs straight before you start barkin' all your bullsh*t. Hoe you ain't sh*t. Everyone knows you some fake wearin, big mouth, bark is worse than the bite, scary a.ss type kid. Keep thinkin' your somebody cuz we all know you ain't.
 01-23-2007, 06:38 PM         #44
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SKRilla R.U.I.N said:
^that pic wasnt mine that is a whiteboy from toronto.....I was just showing off his hoody to the hoody thread...since dudes brought up the wu tang fruity hoody..

i am spanish...dog...live in the x....i mean why you really angry for...

you not that far b...if you really had drama you would bring it...but you just text typing keystylin...

clearsmoke b real wit yurself...u...live in bensonhurst, brighton beach, sheepheads bay...the nice area...the white area...the russian area...with nice houses....no violence..
whats poppin then, Brooklyn, williamsburg projects block 1 anyday you feel like gettin your sh*t broke. im wit the e-beef, sh*ts ammusing. but you really aint gonna pop off so fall back
 01-24-2007, 11:17 AM         #45
SKRilla R.U.I.N  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^name...you f*g**t...becuz you dont be in bk...
 11 years ago '04        #46
space
space
SHUT UP!!! Dawg for real, you think because you live in NY, Bx, whatever, that you're the hardest fool back east? Dawg you aren't automatically hard cuz you live there. My whole family is from Brooklyn, Hells Kitchen, Staten Island, Long Island, Queens, Conneticut, Philly, Jersey. It doesn't matter. You still a bi*ch

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 01-24-2007 at 11:20 AM..
 01-24-2007, 11:26 AM         #47
SKRilla R.U.I.N  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Son..you need help...aint nobody worried about you guido....Go swallow your man's protein...b.....

I don't live in the NYC nice areas...I live in the hood you idiot...stop stating the obvious...I know a lot of people live in NY..
 01-24-2007, 11:30 AM         #48
soolie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
bi*ch and just cuz you live in NY (ALONG WITH 7 MILLION OTHER PEOPLE) don't mean you live sh*t. Your scary a.ss prolly runs everytime you hear some sh*t goin down. You act like that's your manz and them. If they saw you on the street they prolly throw you some change thinkin' your bum a.ss is pan handeling.

And all the sh*t you talk, it ain't for nothin, you still ain't gonna do sh*t to nobody. Now be a good boy and listen to your mommy and finnish eating your vegetables cuz it's time for bed.

PS the fact you even said cowabunga proves you some bi*ch a.ss whiteboy.

Owned
 01-24-2007, 11:37 AM         #49
NOVA804  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
FOLKS take this sh*t too seriously...

at the end of the day... all these rappers are just ENTERTAINERS...

...most of them don't wanna lose what they have doin some REAL STREET sh*t
 01-24-2007, 11:40 AM         #50
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If these rappers were as hard and ruthless as they act then half of them would be dead and the other half would be in jail or on the run.

These n*ggas know where each other are. They don't really want to k!ll each other or do half the sh*t they blab about. If they were serious they wouldn't be doing interviews in print and on camera talking about it. It's all posing and hype. These fools are like WWE wrestlers just playing the role.

When some fools end up disappearing without someone getting on the beef tv show and woofing about it, then you know someone is serious, but for all that talk, Jim Jones, Tryu Life and everyone else is walking around without a problem. All the guns flashed by these n*ggas and ain't sh*t really going down.

These guys are just actors playing a role.
 11 years ago '04        #51
space
space
^^^ straight up. But kids like SK need to realize this and quit trying to live the character these fools portray.

And to SK,
Just cuz you live in the hood don't mean you hard either. More people live in the hood than live in the nice areas idiot. fu*k outa here, still at the end of the day, you braggin' about how hard you are online which means you too scared to do it in real life.

I'm done arguing with your a.ss (in this thread anyway) you been owned, exposed and turned out quicker than the power steering did.
 01-24-2007, 12:35 PM         #52
SKRilla R.U.I.N  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Owned..never I'm undefeated...All you jokes is a.ss..

Exposed...never...that whiteboy from toronto isn't me....still undefeated

Turned Out....you homo..
 11 years ago '04        #53
space
space
^^ weak
 01-24-2007, 07:01 PM         #54
ClearSmoke  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas know me by this name, come around here and ask for me
 01-25-2007, 01:36 AM         #55
$CREWSTONTEXU$  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hmmm...is there a chance we can get dis on video?!?!
lol

i wanna see that bi*ch get whooped!
sk is a f*g**t!
 11 years ago '06        #56
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
word imma be back in bk next month. I would record a f!ght between these boxden n*ggas lmao. sh*t would be funny. holla at me crown heights kinghwy and 92nd naa mean ....i can get a cam let a n*gga know hahaha
 11 years ago '04        #57
noshirtforyou 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,448 | Props total: 0 0
 93G4Life said:
Tru Life has a hundred chains, some are his, and some aren't. He has more than one of the dips chains plus ppl from byrdgang. There will be more pics and plus a dvd about this shyt. Tru Life is going to expose your pus*y azz favorite rappers and thats real talk. WORD on the street is that the LK's have a price on the dips head. The streets is talking for real.
lmao look at dude rydin some d*ck
 11 years ago '07        #58
Inglewood76 
space
space
$318 | Props total: 8 8
Yo I was with these LK's a few weeks ago who rap and they claimed to know and have met this Tru Life guy, I never heard of this guy before then but they claim this is one the realest dudes in rap right now. Got ties to some real cats in the Chi so Im giving the dude a chance.
 11 years ago '05        #59
dadaguy316 
space
space
$327 | Props total: 0 0
 93G4Life said:
Do you know who Tru Life is connected to? Hell Girl and Freak a Geek are a bunch of punks.. They won't touch Tru Life. Tru Life is not to be fukked around with. I also bet you don't even know what crew Tru Life runs with. People really got it twisted. Tru Life and his crew with Young Dre the Truth will end those dudes for real if some shyt went down in the streets.

Tru Life is a wing n*gga and needs to get of the dips d*ck LOL F*ck who he roles with ya aint f*cking wit Ruga Rell and lyrically J.R. Writer k!lls him!!!!

Last edited by dadaguy316; 01-25-2007 at 06:55 PM..
 01-25-2007, 08:02 PM         #60
ChrisGas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SK if u from the X what Street you live at,Most n*ggas in The X and Brokklyn hates dipset mostly suberb kids like dipset,
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy