NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2007, 08:42 AM         #121
kriis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice.. clean rims.
 11 years ago '05        #122
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 SKINNI said:
AIGHT CLOWN. THATS REALLY EDUCATED. fu*k A CHARGER & A MAGNUM. U KEEP RIDIN THAT SHORT BUS. I HOPE IT DOES MORE THAN THAT PACE ENGINE U GOT UNDER THE HOOD OF UR BAD a.ss CHARGER SXT. OHH, THATS "FULLY LOADED" CHARGER SXT:applause:
Lol. I'm the clown? You're the one worrying about a fu*king engine man. More people buy 6's than 8's. That is not an opinion, that is a fact. Most people, not you, have realized filling your tank every 3-4 days is not worth it for the extra 100 or so HP. I could care less what is under the hood, like most people. You're just not getting it. It's sad really...Keep picking the kids up from soccer practice in your station wagon son.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-13-2007 at 10:26 AM..
 02-13-2007, 11:16 AM         #123
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Lol. I'm the clown? You're the one worrying about a fu*king engine man. More people buy 6's than 8's. That is not an opinion, that is a fact. Most people, not you, have realized filling your tank every 3-4 days is not worth it for the extra 100 or so HP. I could care less what is under the hood, like most people. You're just not getting it. It's sad really...Keep picking the kids up from soccer practice in your station wagon son.
FUNNY THING IS, ON AVERAGE MOST HOUSHOLDS ONLY BUY MID-LEVEL MODELS OF WHATEVER CAR (THATS WHERE U FALL). THE FEWEST BUY ENTRY LEVEL MODELS (NOBODY WANTS THE SMALLEST ENGINES OR SOMETHIN LIKE ROLL UP WINDOWS). THEN U HAVE THE SELECT CROWD THAT WANTS IT ALL & DONT CRY ABOUT GAS PRICES SINCE ITS ONLY A COUPLE MORE MPG. U KNOW U SOUND LAME AS sh*t. HP DOESNT MATTER? EITHER U DONT KNOW sh*t ABOUT CARS & BUY WHATEVER U THINK IS PRETTY OR UR GAY. THATS THE LAMEST EXCUSE IVE EVER HEARD. MOST PEOPLE DO WANT THE TOP OF THE LINE BUT MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT. NO KNOCK ON THEM CAUSE ONCE UPON A TIME I COULDNT EITHER. U STILL CANT SO U USE GAS AS AN EXCUSE.
 11 years ago '05        #124
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,918 | Props total: 506 506
yall dudes been arguing for almost 2 weeks
 02-13-2007, 12:13 PM         #125
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville4real said:
YEA sh*tS STUPID. HE DONT LIKE WAGONS & THATS ALL GOOD BUT DONT BE ON SOME HORSEPOWER DONT MATTER sh*t CAUSE U COULDNT DO BETTER. IF 2-3 MPG DECIDES IF U GET THE BETTER MODEL OR NOT U SHOULD BE LOOKIN AT DODGE NEONS OR SOME sh*t.

CAN I GET A CO-SIGN
 11 years ago '06        #126
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Adamsville4real said:
 11 years ago '05        #127
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
To reply to your stupidity. I've said it like 15 times. The price of gas really didn't matter. It just made no sense to me to pay extra for something I don't need and will never get full use of. I took that extra 3000 and put it into my house. Horsepower doesn't matter. Is 250 HP not enough for you? You get off the line quicker than me homo? You're able to accelerate better than me. Oh man thats huge. Lol. I live in a residential area near no highways. I don't need a V8 nor would I use it. You can't give me one good argument where a person would need a V8 for the street if they're not towing something. AND FOR THE FINAL TIME. ITS NOT ME WHO DOESN'T LIKE WAGONS, ITS ALL OF THE AMERICAN fu*kING PUBLIC. 39% SLUMP IN SALES WOULD INDICATE THIS. My money is long homie. I use the my money to invest and get richer, not to buy station wagons. I could be a multi millionaire. I'm still not going to waste my money on something I will never use. Let's keep arguing I'm bored at work.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-13-2007 at 12:54 PM..
 02-13-2007, 01:02 PM         #128
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
To reply to your stupidity. I've said it like 15 times. The price of gas really didn't matter. It just made no sense to me to pay extra for something I don't need and will never get full use of. I took that extra 3000 and put it into my house. Horsepower doesn't matter. Is 250 HP not enough for you? You get off the line quicker than me homo? You're able to accelerate better than me. Oh man thats huge. Lol. I live in a residential area near no highways. I don't need a V8 nor would I use it. You can't give me one good argument where a person would need a V8 for the street if they're not towing something. AND FOR THE FINAL TIME. ITS NOT ME WHO DOESN'T LIKE WAGONS, ITS ALL OF THE AMERICAN fu*kING PUBLIC. 39% SLUMP IN SALES WOULD INDICATE THIS. My money is long homie. I use the my money to invest and get richer, not to buy station wagons. I could be a multi millionaire. I'm still not going to waste my money on something I will never use. Let's keep arguing I'm bored at work.
BUT U WASTE ON PLAYED OUT WHEELS. OR WERE THEY A NECCESITY. YEA RIGHT. EVERYTHING IS NECCESSARY EXCEPT A REAL ENGINE. GET A LIFE
 11 years ago '05        #129
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 SKINNI said:
BUT U WASTE ON PLAYED OUT WHEELS. OR WERE THEY A NECCESITY. YEA RIGHT. EVERYTHING IS NECCESSARY EXCEPT A REAL ENGINE. GET A LIFE
Lol. Got you again. I can sell my rims right now and make at least 500 on them because of what I paid for them. Sounds like another investment to me. Played out, huh. That's why everyone down here is steady rocking em. That's why they in like every southern rappers video. You got me there again.
 02-13-2007, 01:29 PM         #130
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Lol. Got you again. I can sell my rims right now and make at least 500 on them because of what I paid for them. Sounds like another investment to me. Played out, huh. That's why everyone down here is steady rocking em. That's why they in like every southern rappers video. You got me there again.
IF U WORRIED ABOUT WHAT EVERYBODY GOT IN VIDEOS U BETTER CHECK AGAIN. AINT NOBODY ROCKIN SXT' S IN VIDEOS HOMIE. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THE V-6 IN THIER CHARGER OR ANYTHING ELSE. DAM U KEEP TRIPIN UP
 11 years ago '05        #131
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 SKINNI said:
IF U WORRIED ABOUT WHAT EVERYBODY GOT IN VIDEOS U BETTER CHECK AGAIN. AINT NOBODY ROCKIN SXT' S IN VIDEOS HOMIE. NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THE V-6 IN THIER CHARGER OR ANYTHING ELSE. DAM U KEEP TRIPIN UP
Damn you're an idiot. How do you even own a car? You said they're played out. Yet a lot of people, rappers included, are still rocking them. So how stupid do you feel? I don't care what anyone does. I buy what I like. Just like everyone knows you don't care what people like because you bought a station wagon.
 02-13-2007, 02:04 PM         #132
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Damn you're an idiot. How do you even own a car? You said they're played out. Yet a lot of people, rappers included, are still rocking them. So how stupid do you feel? I don't care what anyone does. I buy what I like. Just like everyone knows you don't care what people like because you bought a station wagon.
SO IF U DONT CARE WHY MAKE REFERENCE TO VIDEOS & RAPPERS? LETS GET AN ANSWER CAUSE WHY DIDNT U RESPOND TO VIDEOS & RAPPERS PUSHING HEMI' S & NO V-6' S? COME ON BRO STICK TO THE QUESTION. U MADE A MENTION OF WHAT RAPPERS & VIDEOS HAVE SO WHY NOT UNDER THE HOOD OR IS IT ABOUT U FAKING IT WITH THE WHEELS & THINKIN THE ENGINE DONT MATTER CAUSE U DONT LOOK AT IT? WELL EVERYONE HEARS IT (OR RATHER THEY DONT) & EVERYBODY SEE IT..........IN THEIR REARVIEW
 11 years ago '05        #133
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 SKINNI said:
SO IF U DONT CARE WHY MAKE REFERENCE TO VIDEOS & RAPPERS? LETS GET AN ANSWER CAUSE WHY DIDNT U RESPOND TO VIDEOS & RAPPERS PUSHING HEMI' S & NO V-6' S? COME ON BRO STICK TO THE QUESTION. U MADE A MENTION OF WHAT RAPPERS & VIDEOS HAVE SO WHY NOT UNDER THE HOOD OR IS IT ABOUT U FAKING IT WITH THE WHEELS & THINKIN THE ENGINE DONT MATTER CAUSE U DONT LOOK AT IT? WELL EVERYONE HEARS IT (OR RATHER THEY DONT) & EVERYBODY SEE IT..........IN THEIR REARVIEW
Its not possible. Its just not possible for you to be this stupid. I referenced the rappers because you said the wheels were played out and most rappers create style trends and people follow them and make it popular. The engine question is retarded thats why I didn't answer it. Why don't they have Magnums in videos? That's right, because no one fu*king buys them.
 11 years ago '06        #134
RalphLaurenJR 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 31 31
 Santoro said:
Its not possible. Its just not possible for you to be this stupid. I referenced the rappers because you said the wheels were played out and most rappers create style trends and people follow them and make it popular. The engine question is retarded thats why I didn't answer it. Why don't they have Magnums in videos? That's right, because no one fu*king buys them.
 11 years ago '05        #135
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
they the same fu*kin vehicles. damn ones a wagon and ones a sedan. leave it alone.
 11 years ago '05        #136
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 Santoro said:
AND FOR THE FINAL TIME. ITS NOT ME WHO DOESN'T LIKE WAGONS, ITS ALL OF THE AMERICAN fu*kING PUBLIC. 39% SLUMP IN SALES WOULD INDICATE THIS. .
Naw homie its just u, yea they probably fallin off now, but tell that to the 50,000 + people who have a magnum.

Santoro said:
My money is long homie. I use the my money to invest and get richer, not to buy station wagons. I could be a multi millionaire. I'm still not going to waste my money on something I will never use. Let's keep arguing I'm bored at work.

Im not sayin u lyin or nothin I just wanna know what u do that makes u think you could be a multi-millionaire? Whats your occupation? Do you have side hustles?
 11 years ago '05        #137
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 kodak314 said:
Naw homie its just u, yea they probably fallin off now, but tell that to the 50,000 + people who have a magnum.

Im not sayin u lyin or nothin I just wanna know what u do that makes u think you could be a multi-millionaire? Whats your occupation? Do you have side hustles?
Well first off no it's not just me. 50,000 of one car in America is not a good look. Magnums sold good for about the first 3 months they were out. As soon as people knew Chargers were coming out sales dropped and have been dropping ever since. Thus why Chargers are selling at a 2/1 ratio to Magnums. As for what I do. I run a successful business with my brother and from there I have branched out into real estate and soon to be bars.
 11 years ago '06        #138
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,960 | Props total: 13581 13581
that sh*t is nice

heres mine ima fix it up around spring
 02-15-2007, 10:54 PM         #139
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
YEA AIGHT KID. SO THEY SET TRENDS. THEY ALSO SET THE TREND TO DRIVE BIG, FAST CARS WITH THOSE WHEELS. IF U FOLLOWING THE TREND WHERE THE REST AT. FACE IT CLOWN..... U STILL HATIN ON A WAGON CAUSE U DONT LIKE EM. THATS ALL GOOD CAUSE PEOPLE BUY NEONS IF THATS WHAT THEY WANT. I COULD CARE LESS IF ONLY 3 SOLD. THOSE NUMBERS ONLY MEAN I WONT HAVE THE SAME sh*t EVERYBODY IN THE CITY GOT. U ON THE OTHER HAND "FOLLOW THE TRENDS" OF RAPPERS. EXCEPT THAT U GOT THE FAMILY CAR ENGINE.

SO WHERE DOES STUPID COME INTO PLAY. BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD DOESNT DRIVE A CERTAIN CAR THAT MAKES THAT PERSON STUPID. DAM SO WHAT ABOUT LAMBO OWNER WITH ALL THAT HP. THEY MUST BE IDIOTS RIGHT. OH & HOW IS ENGINES RETARDED BUT WHEELS ARENT. YEA SURE
 11 years ago '05        #140
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 SKINNI said:
YEA AIGHT KID. SO THEY SET TRENDS. THEY ALSO SET THE TREND TO DRIVE BIG, FAST CARS WITH THOSE WHEELS. IF U FOLLOWING THE TREND WHERE THE REST AT. FACE IT CLOWN..... U STILL HATIN ON A WAGON CAUSE U DONT LIKE EM. THATS ALL GOOD CAUSE PEOPLE BUY NEONS IF THATS WHAT THEY WANT. I COULD CARE LESS IF ONLY 3 SOLD. THOSE NUMBERS ONLY MEAN I WONT HAVE THE SAME sh*t EVERYBODY IN THE CITY GOT. U ON THE OTHER HAND "FOLLOW THE TRENDS" OF RAPPERS. EXCEPT THAT U GOT THE FAMILY CAR ENGINE.

SO WHERE DOES STUPID COME INTO PLAY. BECAUSE EVERYONE IN THE WORLD DOESNT DRIVE A CERTAIN CAR THAT MAKES THAT PERSON STUPID. DAM SO WHAT ABOUT LAMBO OWNER WITH ALL THAT HP. THEY MUST BE IDIOTS RIGHT. OH & HOW IS ENGINES RETARDED BUT WHEELS ARENT. YEA SURE
"I WONT HAVE THE SAME sh*t EVERYBODY IN THE CITY GOT"
n*ggas with Geos and sidekicks being saying the same thing. And you're stupid because you're fu*king illiterate and don't know what the fu*k you're talking about. Your car only makes you look worse.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-18-2007 at 10:10 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
125 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now