My Charger On 22's Let Me Know What U Think

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #101
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 SKINNI said:
SO AGAIN ITS UR OPINION. BIGGER ENGINES ARE STUPID. SO IF SOMEONE SAYS ANYTHING BIGGER THAN A SUBCOMPACT IS STUPID DO WE ALL GO BUY CHEVY AVEO' S. CRAZY THING IS, I KNOW LOTS OF PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN UPSCALE RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOODS THAT DRIVE MAGNUMS, CHARGERS, & 300' S. THE MAJORITY HAVING HEMI' S. ONLY A COUPLE I KNOW HAVE THEM FOR "RACING IN RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOODS". THE REST SAY THEY LIKE THE RIDE BETTER. U DONT USE POWER JUST TO RACE. THATS SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE SAYS WHEN DID WHAT THEY COULD BUT THATS OK TOO. MY WIFE WOULDNT LET ME GET THE SRT-8 SO I DONT HAVE IT. EVERYBODY DOESNT BUY VETTES TO RACE THEM EITHER. UVE MADE THIS ALL ABOUT UR OPINION & THE FACTS UVE STATED HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WITH UR STATEMENT THAT UR CAR IS "BETTER" THAN MINE. IF U PAID $30000 FOR A SXT CHARGER U GOT r*peD & ROBBED. U CAN GET R/T CHARGERS FOR THAT SO THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL SEEING AS THOUGH THEY COME WITH LEATHER, ECT. AS STANDARD OPTIONS.

U ORIGINALLY MADE IT ABOUT GAS MILAGE & NOW U SAY IT ISNT. ITS ALSO FUNNY THAT WHEN I GO TO CAR SHOWS I SEE MORE MAGNUMS THAN CHARGERS. THATS NOT THE ISSUE EITHER THOUGH. THE REALLY FUNNY THING IS THAT IVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN A CHARGER OR MAGNUM IN A SHOW THAT HAD A V-6.

ON THE CAPS ISSUE. I SHOULD TURN IT OFF LIKE AN EDUCATED PERSON WOULD. U CERTAINLY TYPE LIKE AN EDUCATED PERSON WOULD. PROFANE LANGUAGE & IMPROPER GRAMMER. . WHO GIVES A fu*k. I DIDNT KNOW BOXDEN WAS ABOUT PROPER TYPING SKILLS. BUT THEN AGAIN IF IT WERE I GUESS U FAILED TOO RIGHT.
Lol @ you still replying. If you're going to say I have improper Grammar, maybe you should spell grammar right and learn how to type. Dumbass . I proved that the Charger is better according to the public and sales. I bought my Charger over a year ago, when no one knew they were even out. So yeah I may have paid a little more. Since you seem to know everything about price. I actually went on the dodge website and put in all of my options into an R/T and it's Almost 35k MSRP. So yeah the price I paid for mine is just fine. My reasons for not buying a V8 are valid too me and plenty others. Like I've said numerous times, i'll try to type in language you understand. DON'T BE MAD YOU DRIVE A STATION WAGON. NO MATTER WHAT RIMS OR WHAT ENGINE YOU PUT IN IT, IT IS STILL A fu*kING STATION WAGON. 39% DECREASE IN SALES=NO ONE LIKES YOUR CAR.
-END OF ARGUMENT
 11 years ago '05        #102
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
$25,387 | Props total: 8064 8064
how the paint dont match dumbass and the paint was ordered from the dodge dealership the same exact color as the car and toker dont hate cuz u got a hoopty or still drivin yo moms car get ya weight up bi*ch
 11 years ago '05        #103
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
nice car but if its a v6 then you fu*ked up. i drove a v6 rental and dat is way to much car for that motor. just go the whole nine and get the daytona edition with that 450 hp motor. me im cop dat GTO and dew sum thangz to holla
 02-06-2007, 01:20 AM         #104
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Lol @ you still replying. If you're going to say I have improper Grammar, maybe you should spell grammar right and learn how to type. Dumbass . I proved that the Charger is better according to the public and sales. I bought my Charger over a year ago, when no one knew they were even out. So yeah I may have paid a little more. Since you seem to know everything about price. I actually went on the dodge website and put in all of my options into an R/T and it's Almost 35k MSRP. So yeah the price I paid for mine is just fine. My reasons for not buying a V8 are valid too me and plenty others. Like I've said numerous times, i'll try to type in language you understand. DON'T BE MAD YOU DRIVE A STATION WAGON. NO MATTER WHAT RIMS OR WHAT ENGINE YOU PUT IN IT, IT IS STILL A fu*kING STATION WAGON. 39% DECREASE IN SALES=NO ONE LIKES YOUR CAR.
-END OF ARGUMENT
UR LAUGHING AT ME FOR REPLYING. SO WHAT ARE U DOING . THE GRAMMER IS fu*kED UP FOR EVERYONE ON HERE CAUSE NOBODY IS DOING AN ESSAY FOR SCHOOL CLOWN. UR A FOOL IF U THINK NOBODY KNEW WHAT A CHARGER WAS A YEAR AGO . MAD I DRIVE A WAGON. THATS LIKE SAYING U CANT BE MAD U GOT A V-6 WHEN U CLAIM THATS WHAT U WANTED (WE KNOW BETTER). MY "WAGON" COST MORE THAN UR V-6 SEDAN SO OBVIOUSLY I COULDVE GOTTEN THAT IF I WANTED BUT IM SURE ANYONE ON HERE THAT OWNS ONE OR THE OTHER CAN CO-SIGN THE HEMI OVER THE 6. GET YA WEIGHT UP. U DONT LIKE THE STYLE OF MY CAR BUT POUND FOR POUND U GOT THE LESSER OF THE TWO. THATS A FACT. STRIP OFF THE SHEET METAL & THEY ARE THE SAME CAR EXCEPT U GOT A SUB PAR ENGINE. GET THE fu*k OUT WITH THIS GAS OR DRAG RACING sh*t. GO HUG A TREE. THIS sh*t IS OLD NOW. U DONT LIKE WAGONS. THEN DONT BUY ONE BUT DONT HYPE UP THAT BUDGET MODEL U PUSHING.

LET ME KNOW HOW THAT V-6 RUNNING IN A YEAR WITH THE WEIGHT FROM UR WHEELS. $30000 FOR A V-6= A DUMBASS:banghead:
 11 years ago '05        #105
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 SKINNI said:
UR LAUGHING AT ME FOR REPLYING. SO WHAT ARE U DOING . THE GRAMMER IS fu*kED UP FOR EVERYONE ON HERE CAUSE NOBODY IS DOING AN ESSAY FOR SCHOOL CLOWN. UR A FOOL IF U THINK NOBODY KNEW WHAT A CHARGER WAS A YEAR AGO . MAD I DRIVE A WAGON. THATS LIKE SAYING U CANT BE MAD U GOT A V-6 WHEN U CLAIM THATS WHAT U WANTED (WE KNOW BETTER). MY "WAGON" COST MORE THAN UR V-6 SEDAN SO OBVIOUSLY I COULDVE GOTTEN THAT IF I WANTED BUT IM SURE ANYONE ON HERE THAT OWNS ONE OR THE OTHER CAN CO-SIGN THE HEMI OVER THE 6. GET YA WEIGHT UP. U DONT LIKE THE STYLE OF MY CAR BUT POUND FOR POUND U GOT THE LESSER OF THE TWO. THATS A FACT. STRIP OFF THE SHEET METAL & THEY ARE THE SAME CAR EXCEPT U GOT A SUB PAR ENGINE. GET THE fu*k OUT WITH THIS GAS OR DRAG RACING sh*t. GO HUG A TREE. THIS sh*t IS OLD NOW. U DONT LIKE WAGONS. THEN DONT BUY ONE BUT DONT HYPE UP THAT BUDGET MODEL U PUSHING.

LET ME KNOW HOW THAT V-6 RUNNING IN A YEAR WITH THE WEIGHT FROM UR WHEELS. $30000 FOR A V-6= A DUMBASS:banghead:
Nice try, but you came up short. Again. No we're not writing essays, but we are arguing points. So not sounding like a moron is a plus. And yes the 100+ people that stopped me at gas stations or wherever had no idea what kind of car I was driving. You just don't get it. It's not just me who doesn't like your car. It's millions. And your argument about stripping down the cars is dumb. A 300 is the same exact car as a Charger, but it's more expensive. Its all about what people like and indicated by sales, its not your car. I don't plan on having this car for another year. So I'll be good.
 11 years ago '06        #106
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
nice car but if its a v6 then you fu*ked up. i drove a v6 rental and dat is way to much car for that motor. just go the whole nine and get the daytona edition with that 450 hp motor. me im cop dat GTO and dew sum thangz to holla
When did Dodge make a 450hp daytona edition? The daytonas are only 350, fyi. Their top trim Charger is the SRT8 and it only has 425hp. You say you would get a V6 charger but you would get a f'ing GTO. I hope you talking about a 65 GTO and not a 05 GTO, because thats just a big a.ss sunfire.

Last edited by lexball50; 02-06-2007 at 09:34 AM..
 02-06-2007, 03:11 PM         #107
McBarry 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rims don't suit the car at all.
Also needs lowering
 11 years ago '05        #108
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
 lexball50 said:
When did Dodge make a 450hp daytona edition? The daytonas are only 350, fyi. Their top trim Charger is the SRT8 and it only has 425hp. You say you would get a V6 charger but you would get a f'ing GTO. I hope you talking about a 65 GTO and not a 05 GTO, because thats just a big a.ss sunfire.
hey. im just talkin but i did hear that they have a daytona edition fyi... and its boasting a 400 or 450 hp motor. really i was thinkin bout getting an 04 gto. with sum mods that car has potential. i drove one and they run over a stock mustang V8. dont get me wrong i like mustangs but the gto can run with them. back to the charger i drove a V6 RENTAL. never said i owned one. back to topic. dude car is OK not a real looker or attention grabber. suspension needs upgrading. paint scheme is not made for that chrome look. that color makes the car look like a family car. REAL TALK/
 02-07-2007, 05:44 PM         #109
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Nice try, but you came up short. Again. No we're not writing essays, but we are arguing points. So not sounding like a moron is a plus. And yes the 100+ people that stopped me at gas stations or wherever had no idea what kind of car I was driving. You just don't get it. It's not just me who doesn't like your car. It's millions. And your argument about stripping down the cars is dumb. A 300 is the same exact car as a Charger, but it's more expensive. Its all about what people like and indicated by sales, its not your car. I don't plan on having this car for another year. So I'll be good.
YEA U GOT A POINT BRO. THEY ALL THE LX PLATFORM. ONLY PROBLEM IS THERE ARE DIFFERENT LEVELS. IF U LIKE LUX GET THE 300, SPORT SEDAN GET THE CHARGER, OR SPORT WAGON GET THE MAGNUM. PROBLEM IS NONE OF THEM WERE ADVERTISED BOASTING THE SPECTACULAR V-6. I NEVER ONCE SAID THE MAGNUM WAS BETTER THAN THE CHARGER CAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME VEHICLE.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, WHEN IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO IT A MID LEVEL MODEL WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN AN UPPER LEVEL (I.E. BASE MODEL TAHOE VS. TAHOE LT VS. TAHOE LTZ, ECT.). U GOT THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD KID. U WASTING UR TIME sh*tING ON MY MAGNUM CAUSE THIS DIDNT START ABOUT THAT. IT STARTED WITH U sh*tTING ON THE ENGINE & AWD CAUSE I SAID SOMETHIN ABOUT "SPINNING HUBCAPS". U GOT RIMS SO WHY U HOT OVER THAT. MAYBE CAUSE NOBODY ROLLS SPINNERS (& U TALK ABOUT MY MAGNUM). NEXT TIME SPEND A LIL MORE & ULL BE ON HERE SHOOTIN sh*t ABOUT HOW U GOT A BEAST OR SOME sh*t.

AS FAR AS SOUNDING LIKE A MORON...... UR COMPLAINT WAS ABOUT CAPS. WHERE WAS THE SOUND AT? WAS IT REALLY LIKE YELLING?
KEEP YA HEAD UP, BALL BEARINGS LUBED, & 87 OCTANE IN UR TANK. I GAVE U PROPZ FOR URS CAUSE U DOIN GOOD BUT DONT HATE CAUSE THE NEXT MIGHT BE DOIN BETTER
 11 years ago '05        #110
kodak314 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,841 | Props total: 144 144
 young jeezy478 said:
hey. im just talkin but i did hear that they have a daytona edition fyi... and its boasting a 400 or 450 hp motor. really i was thinkin bout getting an 04 gto. with sum mods that car has potential. i drove one and they run over a stock mustang V8. dont get me wrong i like mustangs but the gto can run with them. back to the charger i drove a V6 RENTAL. never said i owned one. back to topic. dude car is OK not a real looker or attention grabber. suspension needs upgrading. paint scheme is not made for that chrome look. that color makes the car look like a family car. REAL TALK/

Im gon need you to get yo facts straight. Yes there is a daytona series charger but DOESNT HAVE A 400 OR 450 HP MOTOR . The 06 model daytona's have a 350 hp motor and the 07 model daytona's have a 335 hp motor.the 06 srt8 only has a 420 hp motor while the 07 srt8 has a 425 hp motor.
 11 years ago '05        #111
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 SKINNI said:
YEA U GOT A POINT BRO. THEY ALL THE LX PLATFORM. ONLY PROBLEM IS THERE ARE DIFFERENT LEVELS. IF U LIKE LUX GET THE 300, SPORT SEDAN GET THE CHARGER, OR SPORT WAGON GET THE MAGNUM. PROBLEM IS NONE OF THEM WERE ADVERTISED BOASTING THE SPECTACULAR V-6. I NEVER ONCE SAID THE MAGNUM WAS BETTER THAN THE CHARGER CAUSE THEY ARE THE SAME VEHICLE.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, WHEN IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO IT A MID LEVEL MODEL WILL NEVER BE BETTER THAN AN UPPER LEVEL (I.E. BASE MODEL TAHOE VS. TAHOE LT VS. TAHOE LTZ, ECT.). U GOT THE MIDDLE OF THE FIELD KID. U WASTING UR TIME sh*tING ON MY MAGNUM CAUSE THIS DIDNT START ABOUT THAT. IT STARTED WITH U sh*tTING ON THE ENGINE & AWD CAUSE I SAID SOMETHIN ABOUT "SPINNING HUBCAPS". U GOT RIMS SO WHY U HOT OVER THAT. MAYBE CAUSE NOBODY ROLLS SPINNERS (& U TALK ABOUT MY MAGNUM). NEXT TIME SPEND A LIL MORE & ULL BE ON HERE SHOOTIN sh*t ABOUT HOW U GOT A BEAST OR SOME sh*t.

AS FAR AS SOUNDING LIKE A MORON...... UR COMPLAINT WAS ABOUT CAPS. WHERE WAS THE SOUND AT? WAS IT REALLY LIKE YELLING?
KEEP YA HEAD UP, BALL BEARINGS LUBED, & 87 OCTANE IN UR TANK. I GAVE U PROPZ FOR URS CAUSE U DOIN GOOD BUT DONT HATE CAUSE THE NEXT MIGHT BE DOIN BETTER
Sigh. You just can't read too good. It's all good. If you had an R/T Charger, then yeah your car would be better than mine. Mostly just engine wise. But you don't. You have a station wagon. And like I've pointed out numerous times with FACTS. Your car is not the better, more liked car. It's stupid to continue to argue about this. No one is hating, I'm just spitting facts for you.
 02-08-2007, 02:28 PM         #112
rjm67650 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice whip
 11 years ago '06        #113
lexball50 
space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
Boy I really hate to beat a dead horse but so everyone is clear on the Charger horsepower, SE 2006 and 2007 model 2.7L 190hp, unless you get the 3.5 on the SE model which you can do. SXT 2006 and 2007 model 3.5L 250hp, the RT 2006 and 2007 5.7L 340hp. The RT with Road and track opt 2006 and 2007 model 5.7L 350hp, due only to them changing the exhust system and suspension pretty much, datonya edition 2006 and 2007 5.7L 350hp same exhust and suspension as Road and Track. SRT8 2006 and 2007 model 6.1L 425hp. HP is the same on the Magnum minus the Datonya ed, same as the 300C minus the datonya ed and the road and track package.

I still dont see how the Fuc two people are still arguing over which car is better a Magnum or a Charger or a V6 or a V8.

As far as looks go its personal taste. Inside its the same exact fuc'ing car. Outside if you like a wagon get the magnum, if you dont get the charger. If you got the bread and like the Hemi get the V8, if you don't and the V6 is just fine then get that mofo.

Last edited by lexball50; 02-08-2007 at 03:08 PM..
 02-08-2007, 07:28 PM         #114
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lexball50 said:
Boy I really hate to beat a dead horse but so everyone is clear on the Charger horsepower, SE 2006 and 2007 model 2.7L 190hp, unless you get the 3.5 on the SE model which you can do. SXT 2006 and 2007 model 3.5L 250hp, the RT 2006 and 2007 5.7L 340hp. The RT with Road and track opt 2006 and 2007 model 5.7L 350hp, due only to them changing the exhust system and suspension pretty much, datonya edition 2006 and 2007 5.7L 350hp same exhust and suspension as Road and Track. SRT8 2006 and 2007 model 6.1L 425hp. HP is the same on the Magnum minus the Datonya ed, same as the 300C minus the datonya ed and the road and track package.

I still dont see how the Fuc two people are still arguing over which car is better a Magnum or a Charger or a V6 or a V8.

As far as looks go its personal taste. Inside its the same exact fuc'ing car. Outside if you like a wagon get the magnum, if you dont get the charger. If you got the bread and like the Hemi get the V8, if you don't and the V6 is just fine then get that mofo.
PROPZ 2 U BRO. THATS ALL I EVER SAID IF MY POSTS ARE READ. CAR VS. WAGON IS NO DIFFERENT THAN TRUCK VS. SUV. BUT U KNOW AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE THEY RE THE SAME VEHICLE & THE R/T IS BETTER THAN THE SXT. PERSONAL FAVORITES OF STYLE ARE JUST THAT..... PERSONAL. IF THE 6 IS GOOD FOR SOMEONE, ALL GOOD FOR THEM BUT DONT sh*t ON SOMEONE CAUSE THEY WENT BIGGER.

HIS INITIAL ARGUMENT WAS ABOUT A HEMI & AWD NOT BEING sh*t NOT ONE STYLE BETTER THAN THE OTHER. IT JUST WENT TO THAT WHEN HE REALIZED HE WAS f!ghtING A LOST CAUSE.
 11 years ago '05        #115
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
No my initial argument was that a Charger is better than a fu*king station wagon. These aren't personal opinions. These are facts.
 02-09-2007, 05:38 PM         #116
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pretty nice car

Look like somethin n*ggas ride up here in my hood

I like dem old schools though
 02-10-2007, 03:46 PM         #117
NyczMostWnted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice sh*t
 11 years ago '05        #118
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50 OP
space
space
$25,387 | Props total: 8064 8064
thanks for the comments
 02-10-2007, 06:22 PM         #119
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
No my initial argument was that a Charger is better than a fu*king station wagon. These aren't personal opinions. These are facts.
AIGHT CLOWN. THATS REALLY EDUCATED. fu*k A CHARGER & A MAGNUM. U KEEP RIDIN THAT SHORT BUS. I HOPE IT DOES MORE THAN THAT PACE ENGINE U GOT UNDER THE HOOD OF UR BAD a.ss CHARGER SXT. OHH, THATS "FULLY LOADED" CHARGER SXT:applause:
 11 years ago '07        #120
flow323 
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
sickkkk...MADD PROPSS
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy