Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-02-2007, 07:33 PM         #81
LearnToSpell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it auto? auto = :thumbsdown:
 02-02-2007, 07:43 PM         #82
aceboogie84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice and matching the rims 1derful
be easy on dem curbs
 11 years ago '04        #83
Chokeabiish 
space
space
$7,801 | Props total: 0 0
 Santoro said:
First off, you're a retard.

[pic - click to view]

@ twice as much
And the fact is station wagons aren't popular, thus the reason why Dodge is talking about discontinuing the Magnum like pretty much every other station wagon has been. They don't sell. Congrats on paying more and making almost the same as me when you go to sell it. I know my car is better because I'm not driving a fu*king station wagon. I have an SXT with everything an RT has except the V8. My reasons to me for not buying an RT are valid, I put that 3-4 grand into my house instead. I paid exactly what I should of paid for my Charger and I had it before most people knew that Chargers were out. Congrats on getting owned....
propped
 11 years ago '05        #84
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 SKINNI said:
GOOD DEAL BRO. WELL IF ALL THE OPTIONS & EVERYTHING ARE EXACT ABOUT EACH MAYBE BUT MAYBE NOT. U DIDNT PUT IN MY MILAGE & THE OPTIONS SO I KNOW THATS NOT ACCURATE & WHAT ZIP CODE DID U USE FOR THAT VALUE? DONT SOUND SO ACCURATE NOW. NONETHELESS U STILL SITTIN ROUND sh*tING ON ANOTHER MAN CAR CAUSE IT HAS A HATCH & URS HAS A TRUNK. WHATS UR POINT? U STILL TALKING OPINION VS. FACT. SOME PEOPLE THINK LIFT KITS LOOK BETTER ON TRUCKS THAN BIG WHEELS. GET A LIFE CLOWN. U DONT LIKE WAGONS. THATS IT. UR OPINION. U STILL GOT LESS THAN THE BEST EVEN IF U DIDNT WANT IT. MY LAPTOP IS NICE BUT LESS THAN THE BEST. I DIDNT NEED THE BEST SO I DIDNT GET IT. I DONT HATE ON A n*gga WITH A $2000 COMPUTER THOUGH. U DO U. IF U WANT TO USE GAS AS AN EXCUSE FOR NOT HAVING AN R/T DO UR THING. ALL I KNOW IS, NOBODY A PERFORMANCE CAR THAT DONT PERFORM. LEAST OF ALL CAR CONISOURS. U DONT LIKE MAGNUMS & MY MAGNUM IS A BETTER MODEL THAN UR CHARGER. & FOR THE RECORD, I GOT THE CHEVY DEALERSHIP READY TO GIVE ME $26,500 FOR MY "STATION WAGON" ON A TRADE FOR A 07 TAHOE LT (THAT TAHOE WOULD BE AT DEALER COST TOO SO NO CRAZY MARKUP).

GET YA WEIGHT UP NOT YA HATE UP BRO. DISLIKE A STYLE NOT THE n*gga THAT CAN AFFORD IT (NOT SAYING U CANT). I COULD GIVE A fu*k LESS IF U JUMP THROUGH HOOPS FOR $38 AN HOUR & GOTA BENTLY IN THE GARAGE. YA CHARGER STILL IS A LOWER MODEL (WITH BETTER GAS MILAGE). WHEN U HEAR THE POWER NEXT TO U THOUGH. I MIGHT PULL OVER FOR GAS MORE BUT THATS THEONLY TIME ULL EVER KEEP UP. REAL TALK!

& IM STILL REAL ENOUGH TO GIVE U PROPZ & SAY UR sh*t STRAIGHT (MINIMOTOR OR NOT:D )
Sigh. I'm glad I'm smarter than you. I put in your exact zip code. Gas isn't the only reason I went with the 6. Keep thinking your station wagon is better. Everyone is laughing at you.
 02-03-2007, 09:49 AM         #85
shyneshyne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty
 11 years ago '04        #86
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
 Dblock2151 said:
Drop it! The rims will look 10x bigger.
exactly. lookin fresh, but a little too high. drop it and it will be lookin fresher than a bar of soap
 02-03-2007, 03:55 PM         #87
dccrazy1122 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but i'm still a fan of the old chargers more.
 02-03-2007, 03:56 PM         #88
dccrazy1122 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
exactly. lookin fresh, but a little too high. drop it and it will be lookin fresher than a bar of soap
:sleepy:
 02-03-2007, 06:42 PM         #89
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Sigh. I'm glad I'm smarter than you. I put in your exact zip code. Gas isn't the only reason I went with the 6. Keep thinking your station wagon is better. Everyone is laughing at you.
GOOD ON YA. U PUT IN MY EXACT OPTIONS TOO RIGHT? REGARDLESS, SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT TRADE VALUE..... NOT REALLY CAUSE ITS NOT AN ISSUE & WONT BE IF I DO TRADE IT. WHY WOULD U GO OUT & SPEND MONEY ON AN EXPENSIVE NEW CAR WORRIED ABOUT TRADE VALUE. IF I SPEND MONEY ITS FOR WHAT I WANT NOT WHAT THE DEALERSHIP WILL WANT IN 2 YEARS. I NEVER SAID A WAGON WAS BETTER. I SAID I HAVE A BETTER MODEL. SXT VS. R/T IS A JOKE. UR STATING UR OPINION CAUSE U DONT LIKE WAGONS. IM LAYING DOWN FACTS. CHECK THE MSRP OF EACH & THAT TELLS THE STORY. TRADE VALUE IS WHAT U WORRY ABOUT WHEN U NEED TO GET OUT OF A CAR & CANT AFFORD TO. U SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE LAUGHING BUT I DONT THINK UR EVEN DOING THAT.
 11 years ago '05        #90
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 SKINNI said:
GOOD ON YA. U PUT IN MY EXACT OPTIONS TOO RIGHT? REGARDLESS, SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT TRADE VALUE..... NOT REALLY CAUSE ITS NOT AN ISSUE & WONT BE IF I DO TRADE IT. WHY WOULD U GO OUT & SPEND MONEY ON AN EXPENSIVE NEW CAR WORRIED ABOUT TRADE VALUE. IF I SPEND MONEY ITS FOR WHAT I WANT NOT WHAT THE DEALERSHIP WILL WANT IN 2 YEARS. I NEVER SAID A WAGON WAS BETTER. I SAID I HAVE A BETTER MODEL. SXT VS. R/T IS A JOKE. UR STATING UR OPINION CAUSE U DONT LIKE WAGONS. IM LAYING DOWN FACTS. CHECK THE MSRP OF EACH & THAT TELLS THE STORY. TRADE VALUE IS WHAT U WORRY ABOUT WHEN U NEED TO GET OUT OF A CAR & CANT AFFORD TO. U SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE LAUGHING BUT I DONT THINK UR EVEN DOING THAT.
Godamn you're fu*king stupid. Look at retail also. It's not much of a fu*king difference. I'm stating facts. You're just too fu*king stupid to realize it. Why the fu*k do you think every model of station wagon has been discontinued before the Magnum? No one is buying station wagons. SXT vs R/T is V6 vs V8 and that's it. At least in my case. So take the Caps lock off and go home with the L.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-04-2007 at 11:00 AM..
 02-04-2007, 04:53 PM         #91
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Godamn you're fu*king stupid. Look at retail also. It's not much of a fu*king difference. I'm stating facts. You're just too fu*king stupid to realize it. Why the fu*k do you think every model of station wagon has been discontinued before the Magnum? No one is buying station wagons. SXT vs R/T is V6 vs V8 and that's it. At least in my case. So take the Caps lock off and go home with the L.
BASE INVOICE IS ABOUT $6000 DIFFERENCE. NO ISSUE FOR ME & NOT ONE FOR U. U JUST SPENT UR $6000 ON SOMETHIN ELSE RIGHT? GOOD ON U GUY. I DONT KNOW ABOUT EVERY OTHER MODEL WAGON BEIN DISCONTINUED. ARE U SAYING THE MAGNUM IS THE ONLY MAGNUM BEING PRODUCED IN 07. EVEN IF THAT WERE TRUE IT MUST MEAN SOMETHING. THEY DONT BUILD CARS THAT DONT SELL.

ABOUT THAT GAS MILAGE THING U SAID WAS A FACTOR....... THAT V6 ONLY DOES 2 MPG BETTER & ONLY 3 BETTER ON THE HIGHWAY. IF U PENNY PINCH THAT DAM MUCH THEN I SEE WHERE U COMIN FROM BALLER. 340 HP@5000RPM IS WORTH IT VS 250HP@6400RPM. OH & 390 VS 250 FOR TORQUE. 2 MORE MILES A GALLON.......GOOD JOB HERO. SO IM STILL WONDERING WHERE THESE FACTS ARE KID. ALL U HAVE GIVEN ME IS UR OPINION THIS WHOLE TIME ("MINES IS BETTER THAN URS. FACT!"). UR LAME. UR CAR MIGHT BE NICE BUT UR A CLOWN. U DONT LIKE WAGONS, COOL. I DONT LIKE FAT CHICKS BUT THAT DONT MAKE IT A FACT THAT SKINNY ONES ARE BETTER. 22' S WITH A V6 & UR DOIN HELLA LESS THAN UR RATED MPG ANYWAY SO QUIT FRONTIN BOUT HOW GAS WAS THE FACTOR. U GOT THE LESSER ONE BUT U THINK ITS PRETTIER & THATS IT.

OH YEA, SORRY THE CAPS LOCK HURT UR EARS SO MUCH (CAPS LOCK MEANS UR YELLING RIGHT). GROW THE fu*k UP. U DIDNT HEAR sh*t SO NOBODY YELLED. THAT WAS HIGHSCHOOL AOL sh*t ("ALL CAPS OFFEND ME SO STOP YELLING:( ").
 11 years ago '05        #92
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 SKINNI said:
BASE INVOICE IS ABOUT $6000 DIFFERENCE. NO ISSUE FOR ME & NOT ONE FOR U. U JUST SPENT UR $6000 ON SOMETHIN ELSE RIGHT? GOOD ON U GUY. I DONT KNOW ABOUT EVERY OTHER MODEL WAGON BEIN DISCONTINUED. ARE U SAYING THE MAGNUM IS THE ONLY MAGNUM BEING PRODUCED IN 07. EVEN IF THAT WERE TRUE IT MUST MEAN SOMETHING. THEY DONT BUILD CARS THAT DONT SELL.

ABOUT THAT GAS MILAGE THING U SAID WAS A FACTOR....... THAT V6 ONLY DOES 2 MPG BETTER & ONLY 3 BETTER ON THE HIGHWAY. IF U PENNY PINCH THAT DAM MUCH THEN I SEE WHERE U COMIN FROM BALLER. 340 HP@5000RPM IS WORTH IT VS 250HP@6400RPM. OH & 390 VS 250 FOR TORQUE. 2 MORE MILES A GALLON.......GOOD JOB HERO. SO IM STILL WONDERING WHERE THESE FACTS ARE KID. ALL U HAVE GIVEN ME IS UR OPINION THIS WHOLE TIME ("MINES IS BETTER THAN URS. FACT!"). UR LAME. UR CAR MIGHT BE NICE BUT UR A CLOWN. U DONT LIKE WAGONS, COOL. I DONT LIKE FAT CHICKS BUT THAT DONT MAKE IT A FACT THAT SKINNY ONES ARE BETTER. 22' S WITH A V6 & UR DOIN HELLA LESS THAN UR RATED MPG ANYWAY SO QUIT FRONTIN BOUT HOW GAS WAS THE FACTOR. U GOT THE LESSER ONE BUT U THINK ITS PRETTIER & THATS IT.

OH YEA, SORRY THE CAPS LOCK HURT UR EARS SO MUCH (CAPS LOCK MEANS UR YELLING RIGHT). GROW THE fu*k UP. U DIDNT HEAR sh*t SO NOBODY YELLED. THAT WAS HIGHSCHOOL AOL sh*t ("ALL CAPS OFFEND ME SO STOP YELLING:( ").
Charger - 19/27 mpg
Magnum - 17/24 mpg
I get probably about 25 mpg. What about yourself? Gas ain't sh*t, I just don't see the point to spending more money on something so stupid. You don't have a race car and there is no need for a V8 in a residential area like mine. Again Wagon's are not popular cars. Its not an opinion, its a fact. They are in the lowest sales every year and constantly discontinued. Magnums are a little different because they have Hemi's. There is no $6000 difference. Mine was 30 with all the extra options. You're telling me you payed 36 for a station wagon? He our some facts for you. Last month the Charger sales were down 7% compared to the Magnums 39%. It took about 21 months for the Magnum to reach the 100K sales mark. The Charger is outselling the Magnum 2 to 1. You can find any of those facts on Chrysler's website. That to me means, you're one of the select few who like driving a station wagon. The other people being soccer moms. And having the Caps on just shows you're too fu*king stupid to turn off the Caps lock and type like an educated person would.
 02-05-2007, 10:21 AM         #93
j_espo1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who would buy one of those cars with a V6?
 11 years ago '04        #94
cracksmith 
space
space
space
$71 | Props total: 0 0
its ight i would of went with 24s tis dubs
 11 years ago '04        #95
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
Now that I look at this car again, I fkn love it. Good look.
 02-05-2007, 04:58 PM         #96
kboi4211 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you ridin str8t......i aint mad at all
 02-05-2007, 07:36 PM         #97
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Charger - 19/27 mpg
Magnum - 17/24 mpg
I get probably about 25 mpg. What about yourself? Gas ain't sh*t, I just don't see the point to spending more money on something so stupid. You don't have a race car and there is no need for a V8 in a residential area like mine. Again Wagon's are not popular cars. Its not an opinion, its a fact. They are in the lowest sales every year and constantly discontinued. Magnums are a little different because they have Hemi's. There is no $6000 difference. Mine was 30 with all the extra options. You're telling me you payed 36 for a station wagon? He our some facts for you. Last month the Charger sales were down 7% compared to the Magnums 39%. It took about 21 months for the Magnum to reach the 100K sales mark. The Charger is outselling the Magnum 2 to 1. You can find any of those facts on Chrysler's website. That to me means, you're one of the select few who like driving a station wagon. The other people being soccer moms. And having the Caps on just shows you're too fu*king stupid to turn off the Caps lock and type like an educated person would.
SO AGAIN ITS UR OPINION. BIGGER ENGINES ARE STUPID. SO IF SOMEONE SAYS ANYTHING BIGGER THAN A SUBCOMPACT IS STUPID DO WE ALL GO BUY CHEVY AVEO' S. CRAZY THING IS, I KNOW LOTS OF PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN UPSCALE RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOODS THAT DRIVE MAGNUMS, CHARGERS, & 300' S. THE MAJORITY HAVING HEMI' S. ONLY A COUPLE I KNOW HAVE THEM FOR "RACING IN RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOODS". THE REST SAY THEY LIKE THE RIDE BETTER. U DONT USE POWER JUST TO RACE. THATS SOMETHING THAT SOMEONE SAYS WHEN DID WHAT THEY COULD BUT THATS OK TOO. MY WIFE WOULDNT LET ME GET THE SRT-8 SO I DONT HAVE IT. EVERYBODY DOESNT BUY VETTES TO RACE THEM EITHER. UVE MADE THIS ALL ABOUT UR OPINION & THE FACTS UVE STATED HAVE NOTHIN TO DO WITH UR STATEMENT THAT UR CAR IS "BETTER" THAN MINE. IF U PAID $30000 FOR A SXT CHARGER U GOT r*peD & ROBBED. U CAN GET R/T CHARGERS FOR THAT SO THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL SEEING AS THOUGH THEY COME WITH LEATHER, ECT. AS STANDARD OPTIONS.

U ORIGINALLY MADE IT ABOUT GAS MILAGE & NOW U SAY IT ISNT. ITS ALSO FUNNY THAT WHEN I GO TO CAR SHOWS I SEE MORE MAGNUMS THAN CHARGERS. THATS NOT THE ISSUE EITHER THOUGH. THE REALLY FUNNY THING IS THAT IVE NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN A CHARGER OR MAGNUM IN A SHOW THAT HAD A V-6.

ON THE CAPS ISSUE. I SHOULD TURN IT OFF LIKE AN EDUCATED PERSON WOULD. U CERTAINLY TYPE LIKE AN EDUCATED PERSON WOULD. PROFANE LANGUAGE & IMPROPER GRAMMER. . WHO GIVES A fu*k. I DIDNT KNOW BOXDEN WAS ABOUT PROPER TYPING SKILLS. BUT THEN AGAIN IF IT WERE I GUESS U FAILED TOO RIGHT.
 11 years ago '04        #98
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,900 | Props total: 44 44
drop it like some have said.... but the sh*t looks clean
 11 years ago '05        #99
justinG 
space
space
$1,311 | Props total: 0 0
Nice car nice colour but the rims dont match should of gone with a dark colour panit on the rims
 02-05-2007, 08:22 PM         #100
JAYMETRO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U Got Ripped Off, Urs Cars A Joke Son
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago