My Charger On 22's Let Me Know What U Think

most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Nas got the last laugh
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
417 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,041 | Props total: 6101 6101
nice car...ugly wheel gap...thats about it...
 11 years ago '04        #42
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$10,944 | Props total: 5706 5706
i jus took my door moldings off it looks way better it makes tha charger look sleeker
 01-25-2007, 05:51 PM         #43
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*tS NICE. U DROPED BREAD ON UR WHIP. IT AINT NO SPINNING HUBCAPS OR GARBAGE LIKE THAT. WHO GIVES A fu*k ABOUT BRAND NAME. INCHES IS INCHES AS LONG AS U LIKE THE DESIGN. THEN U GOT TH PAINT ON THEM. MEGA PROPZ. IM PUSHIN A BLACK MAGNUM WITH BLACK FACE OMEGA DVS NEPTUNES (22' S).

MY sh*t HAS A LIL GAP CAUSE I GOT THE R/T AWD WITH LOAD LEVELING SUSPENSION. sh*t DONT SIT AS LOW AS I LIKE BUT IM GOOD. THE FEW n*ggaS THAT CAP ABOUT IT ARE ONES THAT GO BASE MODEL MAGNUMS WITH 190 HP V-6 UNDER THE HOOD. TRANSMISSION SCREAMING FROM THE WEIGHT. MY sh*t STAGERD WITH GEAR RATIO ADJUSTED SO IM COOL WITH 1 INCH HIGHER CAUSE IM k!llIN EM ON THE STREETS
 11 years ago '04        #44
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
might want to buy bigger brakes so you can actually stop
 11 years ago '05        #45
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 JayR04 said:
i jus took my door moldings off it looks way better it makes tha charger look sleeker
Damn that does look better. How hard was that? Did you need to paint or any sh*t like that? Does it leave marks?
 SKINNI said:
sh*tS NICE. U DROPED BREAD ON UR WHIP. IT AINT NO SPINNING HUBCAPS OR GARBAGE LIKE THAT. WHO GIVES A fu*k ABOUT BRAND NAME. INCHES IS INCHES AS LONG AS U LIKE THE DESIGN. THEN U GOT TH PAINT ON THEM. MEGA PROPZ. IM PUSHIN A BLACK MAGNUM WITH BLACK FACE OMEGA DVS NEPTUNES (22' S).

MY sh*t HAS A LIL GAP CAUSE I GOT THE R/T AWD WITH LOAD LEVELING SUSPENSION. sh*t DONT SIT AS LOW AS I LIKE BUT IM GOOD. THE FEW n*ggaS THAT CAP ABOUT IT ARE ONES THAT GO BASE MODEL MAGNUMS WITH 190 HP V-6 UNDER THE HOOD. TRANSMISSION SCREAMING FROM THE WEIGHT. MY sh*t STAGERD WITH GEAR RATIO ADJUSTED SO IM COOL WITH 1 INCH HIGHER CAUSE IM k!llIN EM ON THE STREETS
I was gonna let you go with a pass, but then you talked sh*t about Spinners.
First off you drive a station wagon. V6, v8 you still drive a station wagon. Second off what is the point of buying 22's if they're going to look like 20's. I got the v6 model in my charger, but the SXT version. Does that mean the dude who bought the RT is better than me or has more money? fu*k no. It means I didn't feel like wasting the extra money on gas and an engine I will never use. Because if you're flying on your 22's you're a stupid motherfu*ker. And I don't care what Suspension you have or what any suspension anyone have, it still isn't smart to peel off, go above 70 or do wild sh*t on rims 22 inches and up.


Last edited by Santoro; 01-25-2007 at 06:30 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #46
lexball50 
space
avatar space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
Your charger is nice dude, I dont really care for all the stick on chrome but if you like it then its all good. You gotta know people always hate on the charger but F'em. I got a black on black with 22's, tv's speakers, amps and whatever, I dont really drive it much but when I bring it out its a bad mofo. As a matter of fact I am really thinking about getting rid of it. So if anyone wants to buy a set of boss 313 black 22's with pirelli 265/35/22 tires or a directed 6 channel amp which pushes all six speakers in my charger and also a audiobahn chrome sub amp that puts out 1300 watts rms pm me and let me know. If I do keep the charger past March Ima put the 24's on there the first of April. You need to get the 275/25/24 tires and you don't have to mod or cut anything or put spacers on it. I took the decals off the side so it would look a little cleaner, I may take off the door guard, it comes right off if you heat it up and you can use a little gas to take off the sticky sh*t that it leaves on. Here is a pic of mine.


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by lexball50; 01-25-2007 at 07:11 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #47
imtheking 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,318 | Props total: 461 461
Not bad ,not bad at all.
 01-26-2007, 04:15 PM         #48
miamihustla19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only the tire size that make it look small..thats why u need to go 24's...i dont even gotta tell u that cuz u a lauderdale n*gga..ya boys already know 24's skinnys is the new sh*t and plus the charger look tight..great car to pick up chicks in miami.....i know ya boys eatin in broward..sh*ttt im a dade n*gga and i already knoooo..straighhhhhhhttt up
 11 years ago '05        #49
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50 OP
space
avatar space
space
$25,376 | Props total: 8056 8056
yea i gotta drop them 24's on it in bout 2 months i just put them on for the time bein
 11 years ago '05        #50
young jeezy478 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 132 132
22 and a charger. i like the charger but 22 look like 20. u need a suspension upgrade. either lower the car or get bigger rims.
 01-27-2007, 09:13 AM         #51
dahurricaneg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If i were you homie I would fu*kin slam that sh*t you need to lower that 2 in the front and 2 in the back AT LEAST.
 11 years ago '04        #52
jomarie 
space
avatar space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
Take the chrome sh*t off the side kid! Drop It Like ol boy said, so the rims will look bigger, better yet fu*k buying shoes for the whip(22s), put that bi*ch in some timbs(24s or better)! The rims are ugly in my opinion, but u drive that car not me!
 11 years ago '04        #53
jomarie 
space
avatar space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
 lexball50 said:
Your charger is nice dude, I dont really care for all the stick on chrome but if you like it then its all good. You gotta know people always hate on the charger but F'em. I got a black on black with 22's, tv's speakers, amps and whatever, I dont really drive it much but when I bring it out its a bad mofo. As a matter of fact I am really thinking about getting rid of it. So if anyone wants to buy a set of boss 313 black 22's with pirelli 265/35/22 tires or a directed 6 channel amp which pushes all six speakers in my charger and also a audiobahn chrome sub amp that puts out 1300 watts rms pm me and let me know. If I do keep the charger past March Ima put the 24's on there the first of April. You need to get the 275/25/24 tires and you don't have to mod or cut anything or put spacers on it. I took the decals off the side so it would look a little cleaner, I may take off the door guard, it comes right off if you heat it up and you can use a little gas to take off the sticky sh*t that it leaves on. Here is a pic of mine.


[pic - click to view]

Kid... Yo Rims Look Even Smaller Than His!
 01-28-2007, 12:24 PM         #54
502forLife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im feeling it. Those are the only new age cars I like. Im into old chevy's and cutlass's. Dope sh*t tho.
 01-28-2007, 05:39 PM         #55
Ace_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice rims
 11 years ago '06        #56
lexball50 
space
avatar space
space
$2,107 | Props total: 192 192
 jomarie said:
Kid... Yo Rims Look Even Smaller Than His!
Haha thats cool too though. They don't look small in person. It dont really get drove much anyway, im trying to get rid of it. hey why don't you sell your neon and buy my charger.
 11 years ago '04        #57
Music04 
space
avatar space
space
$332 | Props total: 0 0
that bi*ch raw
 01-29-2007, 07:32 AM         #58
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
Damn that does look better. How hard was that? Did you need to paint or any sh*t like that? Does it leave marks?

I was gonna let you go with a pass, but then you talked sh*t about Spinners.
First off you drive a station wagon. V6, v8 you still drive a station wagon. Second off what is the point of buying 22's if they're going to look like 20's. I got the v6 model in my charger, but the SXT version. Does that mean the dude who bought the RT is better than me or has more money? fu*k no. It means I didn't feel like wasting the extra money on gas and an engine I will never use. Because if you're flying on your 22's you're a stupid motherfu*ker. And I don't care what Suspension you have or what any suspension anyone have, it still isn't smart to peel off, go above 70 or do wild sh*t on rims 22 inches and up.
AIGHT HERE WE GO. I SAID "SPINNING HUBCAPS" BRO. NO SHOTS AT SPINNERS. I DONT LIKE EM BUT SOME OF THEM ARE TIGHT. YEA I DRIVE A WAGON SO WHAT ABOUT IT. U WANT TO TAKE A SHOT AT IT NO DIFFERENT THAN U THOUGHT I DID AT SPINNERS. WAKE UP. THERES A LOT OF NICE WAGONS (BENZ, BMW, MAZDA, SUBARU, ECT.). THEY AINT FOR OLD LADIES NO MORE. MY 22' S LOOK LIKE 22' S. BUT THEN AGAIN MY EYES ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT COUNT FOR MY BANK ACCOUNT. AS FAR AS BEING BETTER WITH AN R/T, NA NOBODY' S BETTER THAN U OR IT MEANS THEY GOT MORE MONEY THAN U. THAT R/T DOES MEAN THEY GOT A BETTER CAR THAN U THOUGH HANDS DOWN. NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER VEHICLE. THE UPPER MODEL IS BETTER. THAT DONT MEAN UR sh*t AINT TIGHT BUT DONT HATE CAUSE SOMEONE PUT DOWN THE EXTRA BREAD FOR THE EXTRA BELLS & WHISTLES. WHAT SUSPENSION I HAVE IS THE ONE I WANTED SO U SHOULDNT CARE. BUT FOR THAT U SHOULDNT CARE WHAT PAINT, SUSPENSION, WHEELS, RADIO OR ANYTHING THAT ANYONE HAS. SO WHY JUST HATE ON MY R/T AWD WITH ALL THE OPTIONS....................

SOUNDS LIKE WE GOT SOMEONE WHO GOT THE BUDGET MODEL THAT sh*tS ON PEOPLE WHO GOT BETTER MODELS. KID UR sh*t IS TIGHT & LOOKS GOOD BUT SOME PEOPLE (ACTUALLY MOST PEOPLE) LIKE THAT EXTRA POWER, LEATHER INTERIOR, AUTOSTICK TRANS., ECT. IF SOMEONE WERE GIVING U A NEW SUBURBAN OR WHATER & SAID PICK THE BASE MODEL OR THE FULLY LOADED WE KNOW WHAT UD PICK SO GET OFF THE TOILET BEING PISSED CAUSE SOMEONE WITH A BETTER CAR LISTED THIER sh*t. I AINT GOTA HATE CAUSE UR sh*t TIGHT & I AINT SAYING MINE LOOK BETTER BUT GO TO ANY DODGE DEALERSHIP & THE $35000 MAGNUM IS WORTH MORE & BETTER THAN THE $24000 CHARGER. THATS REAL TALK SLOPOKE.

OH YEA, WITH TRACTION CONTROLL & AWD I CANT PEEL OUT. ITS A FEATURE ON MY sh*t. 70 MPH...... TRY 130 MPH WITH FLOOR ROOM TO GO. BUT U FIND ME AT THE TRACK NOT RACING THROUGH NEIGHBORHOODS LIKE A DUMBASS. IF U EVER GET OUT TO A TRACK LISTEN TO ONE OF THOSE CHARGER R/T' S. MAKES U PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN CAUSE WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A V-8. IF I WANTED A V-6 I WOULD DRIVE A TOYOTA CAMRY.

P.S. I SEND YA PROPZ CAUSE YA sh*t STILL TIGHT. NO HATE MEANT BY ANYTHING I SAID SO ILL LET U PASS
 11 years ago '05        #59
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 SKINNI said:
AIGHT HERE WE GO. I SAID "SPINNING HUBCAPS" BRO. NO SHOTS AT SPINNERS. I DONT LIKE EM BUT SOME OF THEM ARE TIGHT. YEA I DRIVE A WAGON SO WHAT ABOUT IT. U WANT TO TAKE A SHOT AT IT NO DIFFERENT THAN U THOUGHT I DID AT SPINNERS. WAKE UP. THERES A LOT OF NICE WAGONS (BENZ, BMW, MAZDA, SUBARU, ECT.). THEY AINT FOR OLD LADIES NO MORE. MY 22' S LOOK LIKE 22' S. BUT THEN AGAIN MY EYES ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT COUNT FOR MY BANK ACCOUNT. AS FAR AS BEING BETTER WITH AN R/T, NA NOBODY' S BETTER THAN U OR IT MEANS THEY GOT MORE MONEY THAN U. THAT R/T DOES MEAN THEY GOT A BETTER CAR THAN U THOUGH HANDS DOWN. NO DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER VEHICLE. THE UPPER MODEL IS BETTER. THAT DONT MEAN UR sh*t AINT TIGHT BUT DONT HATE CAUSE SOMEONE PUT DOWN THE EXTRA BREAD FOR THE EXTRA BELLS & WHISTLES. WHAT SUSPENSION I HAVE IS THE ONE I WANTED SO U SHOULDNT CARE. BUT FOR THAT U SHOULDNT CARE WHAT PAINT, SUSPENSION, WHEELS, RADIO OR ANYTHING THAT ANYONE HAS. SO WHY JUST HATE ON MY R/T AWD WITH ALL THE OPTIONS....................

SOUNDS LIKE WE GOT SOMEONE WHO GOT THE BUDGET MODEL THAT sh*tS ON PEOPLE WHO GOT BETTER MODELS. KID UR sh*t IS TIGHT & LOOKS GOOD BUT SOME PEOPLE (ACTUALLY MOST PEOPLE) LIKE THAT EXTRA POWER, LEATHER INTERIOR, AUTOSTICK TRANS., ECT. IF SOMEONE WERE GIVING U A NEW SUBURBAN OR WHATER & SAID PICK THE BASE MODEL OR THE FULLY LOADED WE KNOW WHAT UD PICK SO GET OFF THE TOILET BEING PISSED CAUSE SOMEONE WITH A BETTER CAR LISTED THIER sh*t. I AINT GOTA HATE CAUSE UR sh*t TIGHT & I AINT SAYING MINE LOOK BETTER BUT GO TO ANY DODGE DEALERSHIP & THE $35000 MAGNUM IS WORTH MORE & BETTER THAN THE $24000 CHARGER. THATS REAL TALK SLOPOKE.

OH YEA, WITH TRACTION CONTROLL & AWD I CANT PEEL OUT. ITS A FEATURE ON MY sh*t. 70 MPH...... TRY 130 MPH WITH FLOOR ROOM TO GO. BUT U FIND ME AT THE TRACK NOT RACING THROUGH NEIGHBORHOODS LIKE A DUMBASS. IF U EVER GET OUT TO A TRACK LISTEN TO ONE OF THOSE CHARGER R/T' S. MAKES U PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN CAUSE WE KNOW HOW TO MAKE A V-8. IF I WANTED A V-6 I WOULD DRIVE A TOYOTA CAMRY.

P.S. I SEND YA PROPZ CAUSE YA sh*t STILL TIGHT. NO HATE MEANT BY ANYTHING I SAID SO ILL LET U PASS
U didn't need to write a book. And damn take off the Caps lock. My car has everything an R/T has except the V8. I ain't got no stock interior with cloth. And my Charger was definitely not 24k. No point to have an RT where I'm at. I can't open it up and there is to much traffic. No station wagon is a good station wagon no matter what company makes it or engine you put in it.


Last edited by Santoro; 01-29-2007 at 09:30 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #60
BigRed912 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,205 | Props total: 2593 2593
I dont care what anybody says....if u riding spinners u need to upgrade cause dat sh*t aint cool no more!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy