most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #21
thegod 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 196 196
Why the fu*k is baby doin an interview. The only n*gga that could put the rumors to rest is wayne. If his jaw aint broke, then he should be able to talk. If his sh*t is broke, then he obviously cant talk, which is why Baby had to do an interview. If I dont here from the n*gga until like 3-4 weeks from now, then imma have to a.ssume its true.

All this sh*t is bout to get out of hand if his jaw really did get broke.

Last edited by thegod; 01-19-2007 at 11:59 AM..
 01-19-2007, 12:03 PM         #22
34klub  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DINER0 said:
His mouth is like an a.ss, anything will come out of it.”
 11 years ago '04        #23
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6656 6656
 Jesse James said:
Every interview with these guys is the same

Reporter: What about the rumors that you are gay?

Baby: n*ggas need to quit talking and make money.

Reporter: Gillie Da Kid said he wrote most of Wayne's raps.

Baby: That n*gga ain't got no money so I ain't trying to hear him.

Reporter: What about this picture of you getting fu*ked up the a.ss by Wayne?

Baby: Go make money.

man that sound JUST like that n*gga!!...But The Clipse and Jay and Nas are making money...so why didn't he answer the question?!:rolleyes:

And I don't believe sh*t Gillie say about Wayne BUT, it is kind odd that Baby is talking and not Wayne...

But like baby said IT'S ALL ENTERTAINMENT....Im just turning the channel on these n*ggas
 11 years ago '04        #24
ced_2126 
space
space
space
$505 | Props total: 0 0
what everyone fails to realize gillie da kid is not on waynes level as far as rap goes so wayne can be arrogant enough to smirk him off because baby signed him, he worked under baby and didn't get to do sh*t cause he was garbage..gillie can flow now so he wanna attack wayne who has so much attention from the media and gillie wants to feed off of that to get into some spotlight. I try not to judge ppl but i only listen to lil waynes music just as i do jay-z. cuz we all know jigga want bust a grape in a fruit f!ght. wayne the same way..you folks then start to judging by saying he fake and he aint real..for everybody GET OFF WAYNES d*ck...he ill and thats it. if he think he better than jay-z oh well if him and baby wanna kiss who really cares..its all entertainment and for ppl to get that caught up in it is ridiculous(They have no life)
 01-19-2007, 12:27 PM         #25
BlockBurner226  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne just did a show the other day, nothing wrong with him
 01-19-2007, 01:11 PM         #26
wizard420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ced_2126 said:
what everyone fails to realize gillie da kid is not on waynes level as far as rap goes so wayne can be arrogant enough to smirk him off because baby signed him, he worked under baby and didn't get to do sh*t cause he was garbage..gillie can flow now so he wanna attack wayne who has so much attention from the media and gillie wants to feed off of that to get into some spotlight. I try not to judge ppl but i only listen to lil waynes music just as i do jay-z. cuz we all know jigga want bust a grape in a fruit f!ght. wayne the same way..you folks then start to judging by saying he fake and he aint real..for everybody GET OFF WAYNES d*ck...he ill and thats it. if he think he better than jay-z oh well if him and baby wanna kiss who really cares..its all entertainment and for ppl to get that caught up in it is ridiculous(They have no life)
u dumb ni**a i agree Gillie ain't on Wayne's level but comparin Gillie to Wayne is like comparin Wayne to Jay...period Wayne wanna say he got more $$,success,skillz then Gilie well Jay got more then Wayne in ALL that....
@ u don't be mad that other ni**az is on Wayne d*ck you homo u'llget ur chance.

you right bout 1 thing it's entertainment...yo like being entertained by f*gs

Last edited by wizard420; 01-19-2007 at 02:29 PM..
 01-19-2007, 01:31 PM         #27
Jstud757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes be talkin reckless, yall n*ggas be heated over some sh*t that in reality dont concern yall. chill out, take a nap or something.
 01-19-2007, 05:02 PM         #28
havana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so Waynes jaw is broke and Baby and Wayne are Brokeback...seems right to me...
 11 years ago '07        #29
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
i cant really speak on this cause who know what really went down so let wait and see if wayne puts something out new that would bring all these speculations to rest
 01-19-2007, 11:27 PM         #30
will manning  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why isnt lil wayne steppin up to defend him self
 01-20-2007, 04:08 AM         #31
Young Candino  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Lil Wayne jaw's not broken, how come he didn't call in, to end the rumors...

Simple as that.... And the Mob never kissed... kiss of death is on the cheek, or if you greet someone close friend or family, its on the cheek... i guess you guys accept kissing other guys on the lips wow
 11 years ago '06        #32
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
the only reason wayne is quite is because he's saving all his sh*t for the carter 3 but if he reallly did get his jaw broken it's a blessing in disguise cause now he gotta hide out in the studio and write the album of his life to show all the haters
wayne>>>jay
 11 years ago '05        #33
stickemup 
space
space
$8,977 | Props total: 0 0
 Jesse James said:
Every interview with these guys is the same

Reporter: What about the rumors that you are gay?

Baby: n*ggas need to quit talking and make money.

Reporter: Gillie Da Kid said he wrote most of Wayne's raps.

Baby: That n*gga ain't got no money so I ain't trying to hear him.

Reporter: What about this picture of you getting fu*ked up the a.ss by Wayne?

Baby: Go make money.

I agree, and yet, so many people on this forum seem to read them anyway. kinda like the bible. before you get mad, everything in the bible eventually comes down to trust in God. so thats my analogy. no homo @ analogy.
 01-20-2007, 06:48 AM         #34
ghettosmurf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kinda seems contradictory how he says when Gillie says all that sh*t its a bi*ch move, but when Wayne calls out Pharell, Clipse and Jay its nuffin..
 01-20-2007, 12:28 PM         #35
j_espo1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canal_boys said:
wayne>>>jay

:banghead:
 11 years ago '04        #36
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133
aw thats so sweet. theyre celebrating their 10th year anniversary.
 01-20-2007, 12:41 PM         #37
DEZO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Awww he just want ot Keep Wayen Aroudn.. soo he can Kiss em again !!
 01-20-2007, 01:18 PM         #38
Dome625  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMO if it's not true, why didn't Wayne speak out for himself. What is his jaw wired shut?
 11 years ago '05        #39
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
 wizard420 said:
1st thing why Baby speakin for Wayne all of a sudden???cause his jaw broke cause if a ni**a tryin to prove his Jaw ain't broke why don't he DROP something NEW???why have his Daddy say it ain't true.

2nd thing Baby - "None of that is true homie. Real men do real things. Know what I’m saying?”
REAL MEN DON"T KISS and all the ni**a said was he gettin money...Lil Wayne support the whole label w/o Lil Wayne and his "image" there is no CMR so of course the ni**a gonna lie through his teeth

Last thing he talk sh*t bout Gillie dissin for attention..why he fux with Dipset they do the ame sh*t
u right about all that shyt man, every last word.
 11 years ago '05        #40
Rayo 
space
space
$818 | Props total: 0 0
 canal_boys said:
the only reason wayne is quite is because he's saving all his sh*t for the carter 3 but if he reallly did get his jaw broken it's a blessing in disguise cause now he gotta hide out in the studio and write the album of his life to show all the haters
wayne>>>jay
...what?!?!

man dead all that, u on wayne's "johnson & johnson" a little too hard.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy