NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #81
therulersback 
space
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 5 5
i think the big announcement is probably going to be the release date for his album.

before the interview i was hopin it was gonna be about him and nas squashing the beef and working together. but i guess thats not gonna happen anytime soon lol.
 01-18-2007, 10:48 PM         #82
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they just talking about bullsh*t now
 11 years ago '06        #83
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,788 | Props total: 173 173
Stream is up at 96 kbps with 292 of 500 listeners (290 unique)
 11 years ago '05        #84
goldgrill910 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 105 105
punk master flex is d*ck eating blatantly
 11 years ago '05        #85
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 645 645
soooooooo......no big announcement????????
 11 years ago '04        #86
K i n g R 926 
space
space
$3,068 | Props total: 1 1
 lakersboy03 said:
soooooooo......no big announcement????????
thats what i was wondering...:rolleyes:
 01-18-2007, 10:59 PM         #87
Tight_Grip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well that was hella gay
 11 years ago '06        #88
space
space
50 left .....
 11 years ago '06        #89
space
space
K Slay Is On !!!!!!!!1111
 01-18-2007, 11:05 PM         #90
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 jus came on to show the world hes still alive basically
 11 years ago '06        #91
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,470 | Props total: 14743 14743
Flex asks 50 what comes to his mind when he thinks about Preme on trial.

50 says he thinks its funny because it seems like Preme's spirit is broken (based on his response in Vibe). 50 says that didnt sound like the n*gga from back in the day.

50 says the music biz is ruthless. he says its kinda like boxing. kobe can come out and have a bad game and say he had the flu but in boxing if u come out and have a off night ur career could be over. 50 says that if a producer comes out and has 200 songs and 2 are hot but the other 198 are straight garbage its GUARANTEED he'll sale them other beats.

Flex asks 50 about the new talent. Jeezy, T.I., Wayne. 50 says Wayne aint new and says that Wayne doesnt need to be talkin about Jay. he says it aint good for it to be out there. 50 says Wayne's music was influenced by Jay-Z and that he doesnt get why he would go at Jay. 50 says that some of the sh*t Jay is sayin is goin over some n*ggas heads. he says the problem is critics is comparing old jay to new jay not Jay's new joint to the rest of the sh*t out. he says compared to that sh*t its fu*kin FABULOUS. Flex agrees and says Jay is a different person and 50 agrees. 50 says you cant compete with how that was at that time (Reasonable Doubt).

50 says there needs to be an IQ test requirement for hip hop. lmao damn. 50 says n*ggas feel like they made it when they get a record deal and dont put in work after that. Flex says that he has never heard an artist after they fail on a album say "i coulda did that different." and 50 says NEVER and then says that he was a little dissapointed with his last album because 9.5 isnt as much as he sold with Get Rich.

Flex asks 50 how he feels about Jim Jones. 50 says he likes "We Fly High" and you cant take nothing from him cause that record is hot. he says it was like "Lean Back" because that record was huge but when they dont buy the album he knows they DONT LIKE Fat Joe. Jim Jones says hes on KOCH and to have his record played is HUGE. he says it was smart how Jim Jones took Jay's freestyle over "We Fly High" and remixed the record instead of taking one on the chin he flipped it. 50 said if he did it to him he wouldnt leave him alone. he said he wouldnt let him sleep he would get him.

50 says how he beats the n*ggas he got beef with is because they get SO emotional. he says they came at him for awhole year and he aint say sh*t and then gave em 2 bars a piece and got em pissed again. 50 said that the record he did clownin Jada for the jewelry he stole from jacob ("I Run NY") he did THE NIGHT that the story broke in the newspaper. he said he couldnt pass it up.

Flex asks 50 how he will feel one day when he sees somebody someday that he tore down. 50 says he wont give a sh*t because he has never went at somebody that he didnt feel disrespected him. Flex says the funniest sh*t that 50 does is the ad libbing. he says thats crazy.

50 says the beef with Game aint even really a beef now because he aint even wasting the energy going after him. 50 says even though you want it to be just entertainment there is a line not to cross and that Game's crossed it. but 50 says his situation wtih the shooting back in the day makes him pretty much like fu*k it, he dont sweat it nomore and dont give a sh*t if somebody wants to k!ll him now. Flex switches back to Preme. 50 says that back in the day him and Preme was cool and they had conversations. he says Preme pysically told him himself that he liked Ghetto Qua'Ran. but ppl says hes a snitch because of that NOW. 50 says "are we supposed to give the real deal or we supposed to phabcricate sh*t?". 50 says that now everything that happens in his old neighborhood that looks professional is his fault.

im pretty sure the Michael Jackson/50 callabo aint happenin. 50 said that the sh*t with MJ is fu*ked up because he got in trouble for it once and then he did it again and got caught for it more to make ppl know that he did do it but got away with it. he calls him weird.

50 asks how u could justify having a hip hop police.

Flex asks 50 if he could do anything different what would he do. he says he would tell ppl not to do everything he says or everything he's done. he says he does NOT try to be a role model. he thinks hes an inspiration to come from where he came to where hes at now. they talk about cars and 50 says he has a green ride that he calls Sabrina (his mothers name) because that was the color of the same ride his moms had back in the day.

Flex thanks 50 for coming and thats it. funk flex says go to myspace.com/funkmasterflex or whatever his is and you can download the whole interview on there tomorrow
Lurker gave props

11 years ago '06        #92
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Curtisimo said:
ok this is boring why is 50 talking about issues that doesn tconcern him ie; Jay-z album lil wayne etc etc

and flex is just sucking him off like nothing
y? BECAUSE FLEX ASKED HIM ABOUT IT.

anyway no big announcement
 11 years ago '05        #93
lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,926 | Props total: 645 645
 Tight_Grip said:
well that was hella gay
didnt know new york said hella thought that was a nortern cali word only...
 01-18-2007, 11:12 PM         #94
ILLmag 7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wanted to bring Dblock over, he said he distoryed them but wanted to take them up.
50 did not destroy them at all.....

Jadakiss > 50 Cent
Styles P > 50 Cent

and this is coming from a big fan of 50 cent and g-unit...
 11 years ago '06        #95
space
space
naw.. any one say hella its just dead in ny
 11 years ago '06        #96
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 ILLmag 7 said:
50 did not destroy them at all.....

Jadakiss > 50 Cent
Styles P > 50 Cent

and this is coming from a big fan of 50 cent and g-unit...
well all i know is them n*ggas quiet as fu*kin church mice now.

but Styles is on the same level as 50 but i dont like Jada. never have. Styles is off the hook though.
 11 years ago '05        #97
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
yeah i listen to it.....i thought it was true what he said about his group when they first came out like bring them at supporting them when he first came out
 11 years ago '04        #98
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
Makes me think that he wants to work with Nas, but he won't fk with him if he's fu*king with Game.
 01-19-2007, 12:10 AM         #99
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 watches what he says so damn good

I been tellin alot of people I know that he's like the new Ice Cube: The New n*gga U Love To Hate

I'm one of his biggest fans but sometimes the sh*t he does can make anyone quick to criticize him.

It's pure genius really cuz it keeps you wantin to hear more. The man knows what he does. And that's how he builds the hype for his next sh*t everytime.

I'm surprised he didn't say anything bad about Weezy or DipSet. I'm surprised he ain't say nothin bad about Jay

But I'm also surprised he didn't mention the freeway project. Maybe I missed it but I heard nothin bout that
 01-19-2007, 12:49 AM         #100
KJ Rulz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like Jada and Styles more than 50, but 50 is right. Everyone got too emotional over 50, except maybe Nas.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
68 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
51 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
46 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
78 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy