Question About Cashis -g-unit

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
65 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #41
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
 1SoUcR3 said:
that kool cashis showen love in irvine.no hood, ghettos in irvine just krazy a.ss driver.take the 5 to 1st street, main street ask for F-TROOP, DEL*HY them jump on the 57 to the 91 exit euclid go a few light ask for TOKERS TOWN or just get on the 405 exit beach blv left on westmister right on olive ask for WEST*13. there are plenty of hoods,ghettos OG hoods,ghettos around and thats just a few of them that has no problem taking your life.but i would pick the irvine life if i had that chance.
lol im trippin right now i dont know why i said the OC doesnt have any ghettos, i was thinking more along the lines of Newport and Irvine. sh*t you can drive for miles around here and everything is fu*kin nice. But ya you get down the 405 or 5 for a little bit and im sure you can run into some grimey a.ss places. Props to you though my man its nice to see some people out here reppin close by
 01-25-2007, 06:41 PM         #42
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIG RICH said:
i'mma help you on this one retard.. whats wrong with that sentence up there... ahhaha idiot...dog you aint from cali and thats that.. we cali peps stay together on sh*t.. what do you know about kicking in front homeboys pad on pico union putting in work...nothing... whats up with you and hollywood dog?!?! you said that same lame joke last time..i can already tell what kind of kid you are..run when you here shots... standing in the back when sh*t pops off.. not backing up your homies if they were to get jumped..you have nothing to bring to the table..i'm not suprised.. stop calling me 'n*gga' i aint your 'n*gga'..
It's called a typo you ignorant piece of sh*t. It's funny, you talk all "gangsta" in a fu*king hip hop forum, but you are quick to correct typo's like you some fu*king english teacher. Pico union? LMFAO, listen man, when you behind a computer you can run your mouth about random sh*t all you want. Cali peeps stay together, IF CALI PEEPS STAYED TOGETHER HOW COME EVERYONE DIEIN IN LA? dumb a.ss n*gga. bi*ch a.ss c*m rag

P.S. Santa Ana, Garbage Grove, San bernadino, Riverside

Come Holla
 01-25-2007, 06:41 PM         #43
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And oh yeah, "putting in work", get a job you lazy piece of sh*t.
 01-25-2007, 06:42 PM         #44
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EsCaLaDe07 said:
my fraternity up here at UCI just threw a fat club party with the federation and Ca$his showed up too and performed, dude was sick. The OC sure the fu*k aint got no hoods and ghettos but that dont mean the dude cant spit some hot sh*t.
Yo Man where is the invite n*gga!
 01-25-2007, 06:43 PM         #45
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1SoUcR3 said:
i just think homeboy is gay and lives in hollywood and is a blue bannder that is a computer s3xual predator. oh and love to say n*gga.you punk as white boy.
Nah, I'm from OC, just like you kid.
 01-25-2007, 06:45 PM         #46
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And just to comment on this thread, There aint no problem in Cashis living in Aliso Viejo, besides the fact that its all rich white people.
 01-25-2007, 06:46 PM         #47
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Warren G lives in Rancho Santa Margarita

Where is the G in that warren?
 01-25-2007, 07:51 PM         #48
1SoUcR3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
Warren G lives in Rancho Santa Margarita

Where is the G in that warren?
no he dosent live in rancho mr hip hop guy. he lives in coto de caza,and it in a house not an apartment like BIG RICH was referring to with cashis. and WARREN G is from LB and reps LB not COTO just becase he he moved there.
 01-25-2007, 08:53 PM         #49
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1SoUcR3 said:
no he dosent live in rancho mr hip hop guy. he lives in coto de caza,and it in a house not an apartment like BIG RICH was referring to with cashis. and WARREN G is from LB and reps LB not COTO just becase he he moved there.
Coto De Caza is in Rancho Santa Margarita
 01-25-2007, 08:56 PM         #50
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you are referring to the wikipedia description, please dont bother. RSM is basically the city, Coto De Caza is off to the right of Antonio Parkway, it's just gated, Its basically a gated community.

But technically yeah, it's coto de caza.
 01-25-2007, 09:41 PM         #51
1SoUcR3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
And just to comment on this thread, There aint no problem in Cashis living in Aliso Viejo, besides the fact that its all rich white people.
that he is a (714) gansta in the (949),and coto is its own city just like dove cyn ,los flores and trabuco.own zips make them there own city.
 01-25-2007, 10:02 PM         #52
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1SoUcR3 said:
that he is a (714) gansta in the (949),and coto is its own city just like dove cyn ,los flores and trabuco.own zips make them there own city.
Yeah but its known as RSM, everyone who lives in Coto does everythin in RSM, Coto is basically a gated city.
 01-26-2007, 01:05 AM         #53
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EsCaLaDe07 said:
lol im trippin right now i dont know why i said the OC doesnt have any ghettos, i was thinking more along the lines of Newport and Irvine. sh*t you can drive for miles around here and everything is fu*kin nice. But ya you get down the 405 or 5 for a little bit and im sure you can run into some grimey a.ss places. Props to you though my man its nice to see some people out here reppin close by
+1 word.. irvine is fuking nice man....
 01-26-2007, 01:48 AM         #54
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What up oc n*ggaz
 11 years ago '04        #55
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
 BIG RICH said:
+1 word.. irvine is fuking nice man....
fu*k ya it is, its crazy up here. the asian population is ridiculous but there is no such thing as a bad neighborhood round here
 01-26-2007, 02:48 AM         #56
Bang 0n Em  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oc come test my way...

lol at watching the shows on tv and thinking theres no hoods in the oc

its diverse everywhere

la has compton and beverlly hills

new york has the bronx and sh*t like time square

oc has newport beach and santa ana

aint no one on here gunna be walking through santa ana at night with some red or blue on especially a black person
 11 years ago '04        #57
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
these O.C. f*gs need to chill str8 up keyboard warriors that aint seen no streetlife...punk a.ss nukkaz
 01-26-2007, 11:36 AM         #58
1SoUcR3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Moon Dawg said:
these O.C. f*gs need to chill str8 up keyboard warriors that aint seen no streetlife...punk a.ss nukkaz
no need to hate on O*C becase your can't afford to live here in a sh*ty a.ss house in the hood.for a small fee of 500k.it looks like to me your the E*thug PUTO
 01-26-2007, 01:16 PM         #59
1SoUcR3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

01-26-2007, 02:18 PM         #60
eminems_advokit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
1.how Was He Found??
Em heard his demo

2.what Hood Is He Reppin??
Chicago. he from the Chi but now he stay in the OC. he a folk so he reppin that G.D. to tha fullest. FOLK!

3. Any Underground On Him
i think i might still have his demo, if i got that sh*t i'll holla at ya. i know i used to.

anyway he aint on the Unit. he Shady but he ride with the Unit.
good looks
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago