most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #21
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 BIG RICH said:
IF YOUR FROM SOUTHER CALI YOU KNOW BASICALLY EVERYONE AND WHAT HOOD PEOPLE CAME FROM..WHEN AN OUTSIDER LIKE THIS TRIES TO REP YOUR WESTERN CONFRENCE WITH OUT PUTTING IN WORK IS LIKE FENCE WALKING AND WE AINT DOWN WITH THAT...

OH AND YEAH I MET THOSE LITTLE bi*chES FROM THE SHOW LAGUNA BEACH...ANYMORE STUCK UP AND THERE GOING HAVE TO FIND OUT WHICH HANDS YOUR PIMP HAND
he reppin the west cause he been out there for a cpl years, he has BEEN said he AINT from the west. he IS from Chi-Town but he lives in Cali so he reppin them both. u know kinda like PAC! who was NOT from cali but moved there when he signed to death Row so he started reppin the west. Cashis is a G.D. aka Folk not no crip or blood and has never claimed to be. FOLK.
 01-24-2007, 05:57 PM         #22
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
he reppin the west cause he been out there for a cpl years, he has BEEN said he AINT from the west. he IS from Chi-Town but he lives in Cali so he reppin them both. u know kinda like PAC! who was NOT from cali but moved there when he signed to death Row so he started reppin the west. Cashis is a G.D. aka Folk not no crip or blood and has never claimed to be. FOLK.

WORD+1 YOU SEEM LIKE THE ONLY ONE WITH GOOD INFO... I'M NOT TRYING TO HATE ON HIM OR ANYTHING BUT HE'S REPPING THE WHOLE CALI THING BIG..WONDER HOW HIS BOYS FROM CHI FEEL ABOUT THAT... I'LL PUT MY MONEY ON THAT PAC PUT MORE THEN ENOUGH WORK FOR THE WEST TO REP IT. NOT ONLY THAT HE ACTUALLY WENT TO CEDAR BLOCK AND SHOWED LOVE AND ALL KINDS OF HOODS OVER HERE. NOW ON THE OTHER HAND CASHIS MIGHT RESIDE HERE BUT THATS ABOUT IT..NO STREET CRED AT ALL OVER HERE.. THATS LIKE ME OR YOU GOOING TO A CRIP OR BLOOD BLOCK NOT BEING ONE AND NO ONE KNOWS WHO WE ARE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN START REPPIN IT..DOODS GET BEAT UP FOR sh*t LIKE THAT..FEEL ME...
 01-24-2007, 06:02 PM         #23
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Moon Dawg said:
word? I heard em n*ggaz is mad flagrant with a homo twist + n*ggaz be lackin on their mackin. Ne way it is what it iz Bz up Cs Down ya dig

LOL LOL LOL I'M NOT BLACK SO THOSE "n*ggaZ" PROBABLY ARE FLAGRANT WITH A HOMO TWIST ... I ROLL WITH BALD HEADED SOUTHSIDERS THAT YOU SEE ON YOUR SIX O'CLOCK NEWS CUASING DRAMA AND PUTTING IN WORK..
 01-24-2007, 06:34 PM         #24
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIG RICH said:
HOW THE fu*k YOU WOULD YOU KNOW..YOU AINT FROM THE SURRENO CALI HOMIE.. I'M CALLING IT HOW I SEE IT.. DO YOUR HOME WORK AND YOU'LL FIND OUT... RAMON JOHNSON AKA CASHIS..... WANNA DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON THAT TOO...
i am from cali you dumb mother fu*ker, and you aint know sh*t.

What homework have you been doing? You driving to hollywood to get one of them star maps hoping to find cashis? n*gga you done.
 01-24-2007, 06:39 PM         #25
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And please stop typing in caps, it does not add any hood appeal to your online profile.
 01-24-2007, 06:41 PM         #26
1SoUcR3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
pac lived in the bay as a pup not when he got sighed to the row.he was a kid reping cali and he was well know up and down the coast.cashis better off reping chi-town, cali has no clue who this O*C 714 ganster is they call cashis from that crazy hood the call aliso-v
 01-24-2007, 07:17 PM         #27
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
i am from cali you dumb mother fu*ker, and you aint know sh*t.

What homework have you been doing? You driving to hollywood to get one of them star maps hoping to find cashis? n*gga you done.

I WASNT TRYING TO STEP ON ANYONES TOES BUT FOR YOU I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR BEING A HARD a.ss THAT YOU AINT...THE HOMEWORK I DO IS WHAT YOU LACK IT'S CALLED STREET MOTHER fu*kING CREDIT!!!!! fu*k HOLLYWOOD.. THATS THE CITY YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU THINK OF CALI HAHAHAHA WEAK MOTHER fu*kER I COULDNT EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE FROM YOU HAHAHA DONT CALL ME 'n*gga' CUASE I AINT NOTHING CLOSE TO THAT AND IF YO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE JUNGLE IT'S ALL OUT WAR RIGHT NOW WITH THE BLACKS AND SOUTHSIDERS MOTHER fu*kER... CALI DONT GIVE BIRTH TO QUEERS LIKE YOU SO I KNOW YOU AINT TRYING TO REP THAT CALI...SHOULD I JUST START CALLING YOU CASHIS NOW HAHAHAHAHA GET BACK IN LINE LITTLE fu*k...
 01-24-2007, 07:18 PM         #28
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1SoUcR3 said:
pac lived in the bay as a pup not when he got sighed to the row.he was a kid reping cali and he was well know up and down the coast.cashis better off reping chi-town, cali has no clue who this O*C 714 ganster is they call cashis from that crazy hood the call aliso-v
LOL NO sh*t HUH... I CANT SEE THIS G-UNIT GROUPIE THROWING IT DOWN FOR THE ALISO-V..TRYING TO RUN THE LAGUNA BLOCK LOL
 01-24-2007, 07:19 PM         #29
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
And please stop typing in caps, it does not add any hood appeal to your online profile.

:finger: YOUR LIFE
 11 years ago '06        #30
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 1SoUcR3 said:
word. that was my bad. he moved to cali when he was like 12. homie Cashis is a G.D. he aint nothin to play wit it. he a real n*gga. u needa listen to him talk mayne, he a real dude. and his tracks is hot. dont hate on the man. what is he hurtin reppin the left coast now that he live there?! he rep the west where he livin now and the Chi where he grew up.
 01-24-2007, 07:47 PM         #31
1SoUcR3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
word. that was my bad. he moved to cali when he was like 12. homie Cashis is a G.D. he aint nothin to play wit it. he a real n*gga. u needa listen to him talk mayne, he a real dude. and his tracks is hot. dont hate on the man. what is he hurtin reppin the left coast now that he live there?! he rep the west where he livin now and the Chi where he grew up.
ah am allwayz down for some one to rep O*C blk,wht or bwn,and he's good at his thing.and i don't no how it work for the rest of the U.S you can't just move and start repping.in the reup vid he's rocking a green rag most of the time.i was locked up with a brother that rocked green and from chi-town and he was reping CRUXIFIX which is call b.g's in cali of G.D. it just hard to hear so dude say O*C this 714 that.and just move here for a better vida.
 01-24-2007, 09:49 PM         #32
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:

YEAH GD MIGHT BE BIG IN CHI BUT OVER HERE IN CALI NEVER HEARD OF..TRUST ME YOUR HOOD DOESNT GO WITH YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR HOOD.. I HEARD HIS sh*t DOG AND I GOT A MEDIOCORE VIBE FROM HIM.. I'M NOT SAYING HE'S BAD JUST NOT ALL THAT.. HONESLTY HE HAS NO BUSINESS REPPIN THE CALI WITH OUT PUTTING IN WORK WHERE I'M FROM [LA] THAT DOESNT HAPPEN..IT'S A RESPECT THING DOG IF YOU LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALI YOU'LL KNOW EXACTLY KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT MAYBE THAT EXPLAINS WHY HE LIVING IN T HE ALISO V. AWAY FROM ALL THE HOODS..
 11 years ago '06        #33
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 BIG RICH said:
YEAH GD MIGHT BE BIG IN CHI BUT OVER HERE IN CALI NEVER HEARD OF..TRUST ME YOUR HOOD DOESNT GO WITH YOU WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR HOOD.. I HEARD HIS sh*t DOG AND I GOT A MEDIOCORE VIBE FROM HIM.. I'M NOT SAYING HE'S BAD JUST NOT ALL THAT.. HONESLTY HE HAS NO BUSINESS REPPIN THE CALI WITH OUT PUTTING IN WORK WHERE I'M FROM [LA] THAT DOESNT HAPPEN..IT'S A RESPECT THING DOG IF YOU LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALI YOU'LL KNOW EXACTLY KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT MAYBE THAT EXPLAINS WHY HE LIVING IN T HE ALISO V. AWAY FROM ALL THE HOODS..
G.D.'s is all over the place mayne, i aint sure if they over that far yet but i know they in the Chi, all over the south and the east coast. there is several versions of G.D.'s or Folk's here in Bama and Arkansas (Little Rock gangbangin capital of the world) and sh*t even my population of 7,000 mothafu*kas has a version of the G.D.'s aka Folks. anyway i feel what u sayin but im sure Cashis dont mean no disrespect by reppin the left coast, but im pretty sure the reason he aint livin in the hood over thurr is because he grew up in that sh*t in the Chi, now he got money and he tryin to get away from that sh*t from the most part. but from what i hear he does come back to his old hood when hes in the Windy City.
 01-24-2007, 11:59 PM         #34
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIG RICH said:
I WASNT TRYING TO STEP ON ANYONES TOES BUT FOR YOU I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR BEING A HARD a.ss THAT YOU AINT...THE HOMEWORK I DO IS WHAT YOU LACK IT'S CALLED STREET MOTHER fu*kING CREDIT!!!!! fu*k HOLLYWOOD.. THATS THE CITY YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU THINK OF CALI HAHAHAHA WEAK MOTHER fu*kER I COULDNT EXPECT ANYTHING ELSE FROM YOU HAHAHA DONT CALL ME 'n*gga' CUASE I AINT NOTHING CLOSE TO THAT AND IF YO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE JUNGLE IT'S ALL OUT WAR RIGHT NOW WITH THE BLACKS AND SOUTHSIDERS MOTHER fu*kER... CALI DONT GIVE BIRTH TO QUEERS LIKE YOU SO I KNOW YOU AINT TRYING TO REP THAT CALI...SHOULD I JUST START CALLING YOU CASHIS NOW HAHAHAHAHA GET BACK IN LINE LITTLE fu*k...
Maybe you couldn't connected the maps of stars and hollywood together, Do you want me to dumb down for you n*gga?

Blacks and Southsiders blah blah blah, bi*ch you at home on your computer. you aint in no streets. And you aint got no street credit. f*g**t a.ss n*gga
 01-25-2007, 12:43 AM         #35
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
Maybe you couldn't connected the maps of stars and hollywood together, Do you want me to dumb down for you n*gga?

Blacks and Southsiders blah blah blah, bi*ch you at home on your computer. you aint in no streets. And you aint got no street credit. f*g**t a.ss n*gga
i'mma help you on this one retard.. whats wrong with that sentence up there... ahhaha idiot...dog you aint from cali and thats that.. we cali peps stay together on sh*t.. what do you know about kicking in front homeboys pad on pico union putting in work...nothing... whats up with you and hollywood dog?!?! you said that same lame joke last time..i can already tell what kind of kid you are..run when you here shots... standing in the back when sh*t pops off.. not backing up your homies if they were to get jumped..you have nothing to bring to the table..i'm not suprised.. stop calling me 'n*gga' i aint your 'n*gga'..
 01-25-2007, 12:45 AM         #36
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
G.D.'s is all over the place mayne, i aint sure if they over that far yet but i know they in the Chi, all over the south and the east coast. there is several versions of G.D.'s or Folk's here in Bama and Arkansas (Little Rock gangbangin capital of the world) and sh*t even my population of 7,000 mothafu*kas has a version of the G.D.'s aka Folks. anyway i feel what u sayin but im sure Cashis dont mean no disrespect by reppin the left coast, but im pretty sure the reason he aint livin in the hood over thurr is because he grew up in that sh*t in the Chi, now he got money and he tryin to get away from that sh*t from the most part. but from what i hear he does come back to his old hood when hes in the Windy City.

word..nah i feel ya dog... i was just trying to get my point across though.. you got a point with the whole getting out of the hood..isnt that everyones dream..well atleast us that live in one...
 01-25-2007, 02:26 AM         #37
1SoUcR3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:

i just think homeboy is gay and lives in hollywood and is a blue bannder that is a computer s3xual predator. oh and love to say n*gga.you punk as white boy.
 11 years ago '04        #38
EsCaLaDe07 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 0 0
my fraternity up here at UCI just threw a fat club party with the federation and Ca$his showed up too and performed, dude was sick. The OC sure the fu*k aint got no hoods and ghettos but that dont mean the dude cant spit some hot sh*t.
 01-25-2007, 03:11 AM         #39
1SoUcR3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EsCaLaDe07 said:
my fraternity up here at UCI just threw a fat club party with the federation and Ca$his showed up too and performed, dude was sick. The OC sure the fu*k aint got no hoods and ghettos but that dont mean the dude cant spit some hot sh*t.
that kool cashis showen love in irvine.no hood, ghettos in irvine just krazy a.ss driver.take the 5 to 1st street, main street ask for F-TROOP, DEL*HY them jump on the 57 to the 91 exit euclid go a few light ask for TOKERS TOWN or just get on the 405 exit beach blv left on westmister left on olive ask for WEST*13. there are plenty of hoods,ghettos OG hoods,ghettos around and thats just a few of them that has no problem taking your life.but i would pick the irvine life if i had that chance.

Last edited by 1SoUcR3; 01-25-2007 at 10:21 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #40
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 BIG RICH said:
word..nah i feel ya dog... i was just trying to get my point across though.. you got a point with the whole getting out of the hood..isnt that everyones dream..well atleast us that live in one...
exactly my n*gga. aint nobody wantin to go back when we get out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy