most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-17-2007, 11:44 PM         #1
6278 pageviews
74 comments

BIG RICH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Question About Cashis -g-unit

I'm From La/oc Southern Cali And Cashis Is From Orange County And I Know Where He Resides And It 's Nothing Close To The Hood But Never Heard Of Him Coming Up. Never Heard Him In The Hood Putting Work Or Anything.. Asked The Home Boys And Nothing Nobody Knows Nothing About This Dood..thanks If You Can Help

1.how Was He Found??

2.what Hood Is He Reppin??

3. Any Underground On Him?

74 comments for "Question About Cashis -g-unit"

11 years ago '04        #2
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,867 | Props total: 18443 18443
He was raised in Chi-Town, he's also a GD(gangsta disciple) which explains why he reppin the black bandana. Chi-Town heavy with GD's. An in the XXL with the Nas/Jeezy cover he has a article that tanswers yo questions.
 11 years ago '06        #3
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 BIG RICH said:
I'm From La/oc Southern Cali And Cashis Is From Orange County And I Know Where He Resides And It 's Nothing Close To The Hood But Never Heard Of Him Coming Up. Never Heard Him In The Hood Putting Work Or Anything.. Asked The Home Boys And Nothing Nobody Knows Nothing About This Dood..thanks If You Can Help

1.how Was He Found??

3. Any Underground On Him?
1.how Was He Found??
Em heard his demo

Chicago. he from the Chi but now he stay in the OC. he a folk so he reppin that G.D. to tha fullest. FOLK!

3. Any Underground On Him
i think i might still have his demo, if i got that sh*t i'll holla at ya. i know i used to.

anyway he aint on the Unit. he Shady but he ride with the Unit.
 11 years ago '05        #4
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 23 23
ya'll n*ggas are funny... just because you aint heard he put work in, you tryin to bring his credibility down?
 01-18-2007, 01:47 PM         #5
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's from 20 different cities
 11 years ago '06        #6
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
 BlaznHizzle said:
ya'll n*ggas are funny... just because you aint heard he put work in, you tryin to bring his credibility down?
who said he aint put in work? im sure he did, he a mothafu*kin FOLK.
 01-23-2007, 11:24 PM         #7
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ALRIGHT SO HERES A UPDATE ON RAMON JOHNSON AKA CASHIS.. HOMEBOY HAS A HOME ANAHEIM BUT LIVES IN A APT IN ALISO VEIJO... LAST TIME I CHECKED ALISO IS NOTHING BUT RICH SNOUTY WHITE PEOPLE... NO HOOD AND THE CLOSEST HOOD AND ONLY BLACK GANG TO THERE IS SANTANA WATERGATE CRIPS AND MY BOYS ARE FROM THERE AND I KNOW HE AINT FROM THERE....WHY IS HE TRYING TO PAINT A PICTURE AND REP WEST COAST WHEN HE AINT FROM HERE.... SO IF HE'S FROM CHI TOWN HE NEEDS TO KEEP CALI OUT OF HIS MOUTH CUASE WE GOT THE GAME AND DPG TO HOLD THIS WEST COAST sh*t DOWN.....
 01-23-2007, 11:26 PM         #8
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
1.how Was He Found??
Em heard his demo

Chicago. he from the Chi but now he stay in the OC. he a folk so he reppin that G.D. to tha fullest. FOLK!

3. Any Underground On Him
i think i might still have his demo, if i got that sh*t i'll holla at ya. i know i used to.

anyway he aint on the Unit. he Shady but he ride with the Unit.

REALLY GOOD LOOKING OUT HOME BOY....I DONT GET THIS GUY THOUGH IF HE'S REPPIN CALI WHEN HE AINT FROM HERE...THAT sh*t GETS ME MAD...
 01-23-2007, 11:27 PM         #9
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIG RICH said:
ALRIGHT SO HERES A UPDATE ON RAMON JOHNSON AKA CASHIS.. HOMEBOY HAS A HOME ANAHEIM BUT LIVES IN A APT IN ALISO VEIJO... LAST TIME I CHECKED ALISO IS NOTHING BUT RICH SNOUTY WHITE PEOPLE... NO HOOD AND THE CLOSEST HOOD AND ONLY BLACK GANG TO THERE IS SANTANA WATERGATE CRIPS AND MY BOYS ARE FROM THERE AND I KNOW HE AINT FROM THERE....WHY IS HE TRYING TO PAINT A PICTURE AND REP WEST COAST WHEN HE AINT FROM HERE.... SO IF HE'S FROM CHI TOWN HE NEEDS TO KEEP CALI OUT OF HIS MOUTH CUASE WE GOT THE GAME AND DPG TO HOLD THIS WEST COAST sh*t DOWN.....
How the fu*k you know?
 01-23-2007, 11:31 PM         #10
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stitch said:
Wait.. Hang on.. So you mean to tell me either you or some of your hood pals know basically every dude in the OC?

Well sh*t son. Hook me up with the info on them Laguna Beach bi*ches.
IF YOUR FROM SOUTHER CALI YOU KNOW BASICALLY EVERYONE AND WHAT HOOD PEOPLE CAME FROM..WHEN AN OUTSIDER LIKE THIS TRIES TO REP YOUR WESTERN CONFRENCE WITH OUT PUTTING IN WORK IS LIKE FENCE WALKING AND WE AINT DOWN WITH THAT...

OH AND YEAH I MET THOSE LITTLE bi*chES FROM THE SHOW LAGUNA BEACH...ANYMORE STUCK UP AND THERE GOING HAVE TO FIND OUT WHICH HANDS YOUR PIMP HAND
 01-23-2007, 11:34 PM         #11
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
How the fu*k you know?
HOW THE fu*k YOU WOULD YOU KNOW..YOU AINT FROM THE SURRENO CALI HOMIE.. I'M CALLING IT HOW I SEE IT.. DO YOUR HOME WORK AND YOU'LL FIND OUT... RAMON JOHNSON AKA CASHIS..... WANNA DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON THAT TOO...

Last edited by BIG RICH; 01-23-2007 at 11:46 PM..
 01-23-2007, 11:35 PM         #12
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ILLmag 7 said:
he's from 20 different cities

01-24-2007, 01:29 AM         #13
1SoUcR3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a the homie rich is just rep his sh*t.SUR13, one of the lil vatos told me about this site for all the new jams.just did 9 mouths at lacey all in the caves. all the bothers are jamming to the game or oldies this cashis they talk about but know one know his story,i sall his part on that reup vid OC 714 gansta plz. you got to put work in for words like that . OC jails pop is about 15% borther and other MEXICANZ and the white boyz are the rest. so for the gansta sh*t it not happing.and if he is from chi-town rep it, not BIG BAD ORANGE*COUNTY

Last edited by 1SoUcR3; 01-24-2007 at 01:34 AM..
 01-24-2007, 01:52 AM         #14
WHO BANG!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man A lil C was telling me bouts this Cashis cat a couple months back. I was in theo lacey up in till a couple weeks ago. My baby mama sat out there. Got pop on sum bull sh*t. I hit some fools up bouts him and no one havs heard of him. I stays in the big LA and the OC. Its 50/50 cuz. Everybody bumpin da game in thre.
 01-24-2007, 02:01 AM         #15
WHO BANG!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1SoUcR3 said:
a the homie rich is just rep his sh*t.SUR13, one of the lil vatos told me about this site for all the new jams.just did 9 mouths at lacey all in the caves. all the bothers are jamming to the game or oldies this cashis they talk about but know one know his story,i sall his part on that reup vid OC 714 gansta plz. you got to put work in for words like that . OC jails pop is about 15% borther and other MEXICANZ and the white boyz are the rest. so for the gansta sh*t it not happing.and if he is from chi-town rep it, not BIG BAD ORANGE*COUNTY
sh*t cuz you was in the Caves sh*t cuz you a yellow bander? Man i just gots out that. Foll this Playboy OG.You rights bout that 15%.
 01-24-2007, 03:35 AM         #16
1SoUcR3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Na Red Bander.
 11 years ago '04        #17
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
i heard orange county is full of f*gs cuz?
 01-24-2007, 07:15 AM         #18
BIG RICH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Moon Dawg said:
i heard orange county is full of f*gs cuz?

i aint never here of a f*g reppin the surreno cali life homeboy... BIG BAD OC/LA DOG come visit some time... bring your bucket and cruise brazil and whittier for your first time expirence in cali..you'll go home with storiers to last you a life time.....
 11 years ago '04        #19
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
word? I heard em n*ggaz is mad flagrant with a homo twist + n*ggaz be lackin on their mackin. Ne way it is what it iz Bz up Cs Down ya dig
 01-24-2007, 10:13 AM         #20
1SoUcR3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Moon Dawg said:
word? I heard em n*ggaz is mad flagrant with a homo twist + n*ggaz be lackin on their mackin. Ne way it is what it iz Bz up Cs Down ya dig
about the homo twist,looks like thats your area.for the n*ggaz there are none B's or C's . check a map fool where next to mexico not africa. so that would make it mexie % whitys .so your wright n*ggaz don't have game in the BiG BAD ORANGE*COUNTY. PUTO
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy