Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #141
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
yeah that was retarted....dude has no respect for what CB4 has done with this team clearly.

this game shouldn't have even been close....it was a gimme...but still fun to watch us abuse their dee
 02-14-2007, 09:35 PM         #142
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
yeah that was retarted....dude has no respect for what CB4 has done with this team clearly.

this game shouldn't have even been close....it was a gimme...but still fun to watch us abuse their dee
No respect at all. Then Bosh came in 2nd half n And1'd his sore loser foul.

And Bosh got miki moore or however u spell it shook....he didn't wanna go at him in the post, was looking for the pass every time he saw bosh n traveled one time.

Big ups to TJ for hitting both carter n williams in the face...loved that.

One more thing...iono y carter sayin sh*t bout Bosh being mvp when....bosh is 10th in mvp rankings n carter....is no were to be seen...not even in top 20
 02-14-2007, 09:40 PM         #143
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After fans chanted 'MVP!, MVP' for Bosh in the fist half, Carter mouthed the words 'Come on, MVP?'

New Jersey coach Lawrence Frank said Carter shouldn't be the story when the Nets play in Toronto. "You get tried of the criticism of Vince here,'' said Frank, who added many players ask for trades. "You have to move forward. Vince is a Net, the Raptors are a very good team. This no longer should be about Vince Carter any more. Vince is part of our family now so every time he gets criticized or booed we take that personally.'' ... A fan held up a sign for Carter that read 'I bet you wish you were here.'

Source : NBA.com

hahaha owned
 02-14-2007, 09:40 PM         #144
Meeks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope VC doesnt decide to go clubbin tonite, cuz he WILL get shot :D

go raps

EDIT: propped as much people as i could

Last edited by Meeks; 02-14-2007 at 09:46 PM..
 11 years ago '05        #145
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
CHEAAAAAAAAA just got back from the game! CARTER SUCKS chants all game !!!!!!! RAPS are k!llin it these days
 11 years ago '06        #146
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
oh and hopefully the buzz around the city callin for TJ's head can fall back for a little...the man has a few AVERAGE games and ppl thinkin he shouldn't be startin and sh*t??...pleeeez.

TJ's been there for us this whole season...havin a career year, and imo is a huge reason for our success. the kids still a baby esp cuz of the year off, and is already turning into one of the leagues best passers. ppl in TO need to get off the mans nuts and let him develop thru the struggles that every kid goes thru. plus most fans aren't educated enough to know that he's one of our best perimeter defenders and is a beast guarding some of the quicker pg's off the dribble.
 11 years ago '98        #147
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3589 3589
Screw all star weekend. Give me another raptor game. Looks like I gotto wait a week now.
 11 years ago '05        #148
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 SHootar said:
oh and hopefully the buzz around the city callin for TJ's head can fall back for a little...the man has a few AVERAGE games and ppl thinkin he shouldn't be startin and sh*t??...pleeeez.

TJ's been there for us this whole season...havin a career year, and imo is a huge reason for our success. the kids still a baby esp cuz of the year off, and is already turning into one of the leagues best passers. ppl in TO need to get off the mans nuts and let him develop thru the struggles that every kid goes thru. plus most fans aren't educated enough to know that he's one of our best perimeter defenders and is a beast guarding some of the quicker pg's off the dribble.
tj >>> calderon. seriously. real fans know. calderon is nice but his defense is a.ss and he cant create his own shot to save his life. he's only nice on the iso pick n rolls..something that tj doesnt have ran for him. watch tj with the ball and watch the rest of the raptors...they just stand there watching him. tj has a lot of potential and he does bug me when he starts shootin outside jumpers but look at all the positives he brought to the team.
 11 years ago '04        #149
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 Rubix said:
tj >>> calderon. seriously. real fans know. calderon is nice but his defense is a.ss and he cant create his own shot to save his life. he's only nice on the iso pick n rolls..something that tj doesnt have ran for him. watch tj with the ball and watch the rest of the raptors...they just stand there watching him. tj has a lot of potential and he does bug me when he starts shootin outside jumpers but look at all the positives he brought to the team.
I agree about Defence but not about the creating his own shot part... Calderon can put the ball on the floor waay better than TJ, and he has a great jumpshot... Offensivley they are even, but TJ has great D in the end of games, which is why Smitch keeps him in at the end...

but

Toronto's PG's >>>> ________
 02-15-2007, 01:24 PM         #150
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Either way our PG's are ill. But i have to Suns have a better PG duo than us.
 11 years ago '05        #151
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
did yall know TJ and Jose can dunk!!!!! i was watchin em warm upand Tj can throw down was throwin the ball up and cramming it . Jose and Mo Pete were playin horse . im just sayin this cuz i never see them dunk in games.
 11 years ago '06        #152
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slanger55 said:
did yall know TJ and Jose can dunk!!!!! i was watchin em warm upand Tj can throw down was throwin the ball up and cramming it . Jose and Mo Pete were playin horse . im just sayin this cuz i never see them dunk in games.

he had some dope ones in college too over dudes
 02-16-2007, 01:00 AM         #153
Jepprey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice clips. i've seen that put back jam. but that second clip is NICE. hahaha.

Anyways, Raps are in great position. They can't do no worse than 4th. I can't see them lsoing the division while the Nets are having a huge injury problem without depth.
 02-16-2007, 02:53 PM         #154
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TJ could always dunk lol....he can dunk nice. That first clip is when i noticed him for real for the first time...saw it live
 02-16-2007, 03:55 PM         #155
Meeks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i knew Ford could dunk, but i didnt know Jose could

any clips of Calderon??
 11 years ago '04        #156
sal 
space
space
$109 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k Carter Damn Right Chris Bosh MVP That was suppose to be him but he bi*ch out
 11 years ago '05        #157
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
WOW those TJ clips are SICK props shootar
 02-17-2007, 04:32 PM         #158
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Think we gonna trade? I doubt it. But some good players seem to be on the market.
 11 years ago '04        #159
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
we taking out cavs tomorrow.
 11 years ago '06        #160
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
^^yup guarantee W tonite

cavs are without Big Z....i think the cavs are overated anyway....we should take this
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago