Toronto Raptors Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #101
25toLife 
space
space
$4,177 | Props total: 11 11
bosh is a fu*king beast. raps are on a roll. they can hunt down number 1 slot in the east with help from west coast teams. san antonio r*ped washington today, hopefully kobe can beat detroit tomorrow.
 11 years ago '05        #102
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Raptors lookin great! Now if only they had a good coach!! Imagine where they would be! :D
 11 years ago '04        #103
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
we taking out kobe next.
 11 years ago '04        #104
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Lakers and Pistons back to back... Toughest games since we went out west in November... Lets see how we do it up!
 11 years ago '05        #105
Rubix 
space
space
$8,495 | Props total: 826 826
 katalist said:
Raptors lookin great! Now if only they had a good coach!! Imagine where they would be! :D
bosh, bargs, ford, calderon and the rest of the young raptors wouldnt be the players they are without sam mitchell.

he's definitely grown as a coach and has done a great job so far. i hope he gets an extension.
 02-08-2007, 01:29 PM         #106
Meeks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ word. fans need to give Sam Mitchell a break.

i cant wait for the game tomorow vs Lakers. gonna be a good test for us. my boy's goin to the game, row 15. i wanna shank him for the tickets lol
 11 years ago '06        #107
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Rubix said:
bosh, bargs, ford, calderon and the rest of the young raptors wouldnt be the players they are without sam mitchell.

he's definitely grown as a coach and has done a great job so far. i hope he gets an extension.
yup...i've been behind dude since day 1. everyone jumped on the fire Sam sh*t while it was clear to see he had absolutely no one to compete with let along win games.

he's done SO much for just bosh alone...and calderon. hes so tough on bosh i love it. he doesn't let him get satisfied. bosh pours in 15 first half points but sams only comments at halftime might be chris u only got to the line twice. or we're getting out rebounded by ___. sams done a sh*tload for this team and his team approach seems to finnaly be rubbin off.

ps i've said it b4 and i'll say it again...no matter how many diehard raps fans we have in toronto or even on the damn team...theres no one in the world who wants to win more than Sam....and it shows all the time.
 11 years ago '05        #108
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
 SHootar said:
yup...i've been behind dude since day 1. everyone jumped on the fire Sam sh*t while it was clear to see he had absolutely no one to compete with let along win games.

he's done SO much for just bosh alone...and calderon. hes so tough on bosh i love it. he doesn't let him get satisfied. bosh pours in 15 first half points but sams only comments at halftime might be chris u only got to the line twice. or we're getting out rebounded by ___. sams done a sh*tload for this team and his team approach seems to finnaly be rubbin off.

ps i've said it b4 and i'll say it again...no matter how many diehard raps fans we have in toronto or even on the damn team...theres no one in the world who wants to win more than Sam....and it shows all the time.
:applause: :applause: :applause:

yup no1 wants to win more than COACH! he gets on everyones sh*t. u dont work hard u wont play plain and simple. b4 he had nothing to work with and bosh was just a rook. im glad colangelo kept .
 11 years ago '04        #109
nicbroto 
space
space
i wouldnt put mitchells head on the chopping board. i gotta respect dude. his work just got overshadowed in the past by babcocks fu*k ups.
 11 years ago '05        #110
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
 SHootar said:

agree.. i just remember his reaction when ford made that buzzer beater against the clippers. priceless

11 years ago '06        #111
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 BlastttOFF said:
agree.. i just remember his reaction when ford made that buzzer beater against the clippers. priceless

haha yup....thats in sams top 5 moments for sure lol...maybe even the best. like a kid watchin his fav team win the nba championship on a buzzer beater .

BIG GAME TONITE RAPS....we didn't have our best tonite...horrible start...but found a way to get the job done.

like i said b4...orlando and lakers are booked...tmrws a diff story tho...gonna be a tough one.
 02-09-2007, 08:48 PM         #112
Meeks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Raps win! Raps win! Raps win!

we passed the test tonite..but tomorrow's the exam against the D.
 11 years ago '04        #113
nicbroto 
space
space
yeah you were right SHootar. i hope we can take out motown tomorrow.
 11 years ago '04        #114
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
yea boiiiiiiiiiiiii fu*k the lakers, fu*k a kobe and 81, shut his a.ss up, and for real, anyone who wants to argue it, try it, RAPTORS ARE BAAALLLLLLLLLLINNNN
 11 years ago '05        #115
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
SICK game had 2nd row seats behind the bench. kobe shoulda stayed down lol. big win for the raps
 11 years ago '98        #116
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3594 3594
Cant wait for this Det game. We've been doing so well, it sucks to play the best team in the East on the end of a back-to-back. Honestly if they lose, I wouldnt be too dissapointed. but :wow: if they pull it off
 11 years ago '04        #117
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
If we win against Detroit today... im gonna p!ss all ova my family!!!!

Im scared tho... last time we played a though back to back we got blown out by Indiana...
 11 years ago '04        #118
nicbroto 
space
space
fu*k.
 11 years ago '05        #119
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
oh well good effort . that dunk by Joey G was SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '98        #120
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3594 3594
Night class will make me miss the bulls game. That might be for the better.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago