NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
80 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Know We're Posed 2 Be off YesJulz But uhhh....
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
226 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #701
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,772 | Props total: 1098 1098
 SHootar said:
honestly i think the best place to buy jerseys is online, ebay for me. never had a problem and u get them at cost pretty much. like half the price.

but yo i recommend u wait a little bit cuz u do know the raps comin with a 3rd jersey this year right, a black alternate jersey that says TORONTO on the front. cant wait to cop that one gonna be dope. and yeah a little excited bout baby shaq jawai. though cant lie i was extremely pissed when nets selected CDR with the pick right b4 us. but i'm thinking BC wanted this kid anyway so. seems to have all the intagibles too that will turn him into a solid player.
Ya online prolly the best place to cop one. Maybe centre sports in the ACC but i dunno if they are open in the off season.

SHOOTAR?!?!? black alternate?!!? i thought the league was banning black jerseys. got any pics ?
 10 years ago '04        #702
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
thanks for the help guys. yeah i copped most of my jerseys online. its just been convenient in the past for a foreigner to just cop jerseys from the acc during games. i guess i was just hoping because im only going to be in tdot for about two weeks.

i heard about the black alternates but have yet to see them? have you got a sample pic? they sound so dope. im pretty happy with picking up jawai and joneal. any thoughts on what bc is going to do next? i hope we get that quality sg/sf but we have no real a.ssets to work with anymore?

oh heres a little article dubbed the skinny on jawai - from eric smith's blog

10 years ago '06        #703
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,500 | Props total: 2123 2123
dont have any sample pics, just know its gonna happen. i also know the fronts going to say TORONTO, it will all black with silver and red trim. sounds crazy. not sure i'd get tho, was banking on a ford jersey but obv cant do that anymore. everyones got bosh too, diddo moon. cant get a jose one since i was a TJ fan lol...oneal? i duno. if we trade for a swingman somehow i'd probably do that.

and yeah i dont know what we're going to do next. i really dont think we have much money at all, but we do have SOME a.ssets. i think we only have like 3 or 4 mill b4 we go into the luxury tax and mlse would have to spend. but we still have lotta roster spots left, so its gonna be interesting.

assets = bargs, kapono, parker (expiring), hump? lol, joey (expiring).

so MAYbe a team wants to unload an aging swing (ie. like rjeff was dealt in NJ) and take on the upside of bargnani and some expiring contracts.

i honestly hope we deal bargs NOW while he still has upside and only had 1 bad year. its little to do with what i think of him as a player, ok not little, but also he cannot play centre or SF in this league effectively, and we have bosh for the future. and now JO, so are we really gonna keep him as a reserve for the next 2 years?? thats 4 years into his career not getting starting minutes, i dont see how he will progress like that.
 10 years ago '07        #704
Ryde3 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 276 276
The Raptors need a back-up point gaurd, who do you think they can make a run at?
 10 years ago '04        #705
ziatic 
space
space
space
$493 | Props total: 32 32
Roko Ukic
 10 years ago '07        #706
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,373 | Props total: 3215 3215
carlos arroyo for backup
 10 years ago '06        #707
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
 ziatic said:
Roko Ukic
bingo

kid can ball by the looks at it. also seems he can be a combo and back up the 2 if needed. this guy has some flair too hes gonna be fun to watch.
 10 years ago '07        #708
Ryde3 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,463 | Props total: 276 276
 SHootar said:
bingo

kid can ball by the looks at it. also seems he can be a combo and back up the 2 if needed. this guy has some flair too hes gonna be fun to watch.

I wasnt familiar with him so i youtube it....NOW I remember, he was tht gaurd on Rome ripping up the raps in teh pre-season tour.....Id love to see him, do we already won the rights to him? has there bin talk already? or is that just wishful thinking on our parts?
 10 years ago '06        #709
unotready 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 46 46
yeah.. we own the rights too him
 06-30-2008, 11:57 PM         #710
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Celtics vs Raps in ECF? I thought the Oneal trade was a great move. His defense was being slept on
 10 years ago '06        #711
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
space
no way i'm ready to pencil us in for ECF. i see big problems with our team still and i'm a little upset they probably won't be fixed. BC took a gamble with this trade. i love a HEALTHY JO at centre dont even get me wrong. thats a huge upgrade a.ssuming health.

BUT..by doing that he left us no cash or a.ssets to improve anywhere else, and its laughable to think we were 1 missing piece away. especially given the fact we're actually losing our 2nd best scorer in that deal. we still have the worst swingmen in the nba arguably. parker and moon...u'd be very hardpressed to find too many worse swingmen combos. and that was a gaping hole BC said he'd deal with in the offseason. unfortunately it looks like we're too broke to do anything.

here's to hoping he packages bargs + filler for a legit swing!! then i'll start talking ECF for sure.
 07-05-2008, 06:18 PM         #712
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if BC will make any other moves before the season starts. Last time we changed up more than half the roster we won 47 games :S

We need a more consistent guy at the 2 or 3 spot. Preferably 2, Moon needs to grow into that 3 position.

Is Uckik (sp) going to play for us this year? That would be a decent look for us. Kind of sad to see TJ go but, it needed to happen. Jose plays better with Bosh.... pretty sure that's what the decision was based on.
 09-06-2008, 10:47 PM         #713
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Raps 08-09 WE COMING!
 10 years ago '08        #714
matnosaj 
space
space
space
$40 | Props total: 0 0
wow, I'm new to boxden and I am surprised about how many Raps fans we have here. Cheers,
 10 years ago '05        #715
rawchester 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,952 | Props total: 6847 6847
watch tj's numbers in indiana this year. He is gonna tear it up.
 10-07-2008, 12:36 PM         #716
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's going to be an interesting season, I dont see them going deep though. But you never know with the raps........

Go Raps Go
 10 years ago '07        #717
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Knicks >>>> Raptors
 10-07-2008, 02:45 PM         #718
Meeks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
Knicks >>>> Raptors
uve now cursed our thread with ur knickerbocker stench
 10 years ago '05        #719
rawchester 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,952 | Props total: 6847 6847
^^^ lmfao
 10 years ago '05        #720
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,772 | Props total: 1098 1098
 INF4MOUS said:
Knicks >>>> Raptors
get that blasphemy outta here

but we do know how you knicks feel being once the laughing stock in the NBA
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
271 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
49 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy