Toronto Raptors Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #701
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 nicbroto said:
damn im mad amped for next season. i hope joneal can stay healthy. this really could be something special if it goes to plan. i kind of wished we kept tj but oh well its still looking up for us. we got nathan jawai too! being an aussie myself, im extremely excited about having an australian player on the raps. i hope he can do some damage kinda like big baby davis off the bench.

oh and for all you raps fans actually living in toronto, could you maybe help me out? im heading out to toronto to visit some relatives in about a week. i was wondering when you think jerseys (joneal, jawai even?) will be available and where would you recommend i shop to buy these? i wouldnt mind picking up a moon jersey too. i dont mind going to the acc for it. any suggestions would help. i just want to stock up on raps gear.
honestly i think the best place to buy jerseys is online, ebay for me. never had a problem and u get them at cost pretty much. like half the price.

but yo i recommend u wait a little bit cuz u do know the raps comin with a 3rd jersey this year right, a black alternate jersey that says TORONTO on the front. cant wait to cop that one gonna be dope. and yeah a little excited bout baby shaq jawai. though cant lie i was extremely pissed when nets selected CDR with the pick right b4 us. but i'm thinking BC wanted this kid anyway so. seems to have all the intagibles too that will turn him into a solid player.
 9 years ago '05        #702
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
 SHootar said:
honestly i think the best place to buy jerseys is online, ebay for me. never had a problem and u get them at cost pretty much. like half the price.

but yo i recommend u wait a little bit cuz u do know the raps comin with a 3rd jersey this year right, a black alternate jersey that says TORONTO on the front. cant wait to cop that one gonna be dope. and yeah a little excited bout baby shaq jawai. though cant lie i was extremely pissed when nets selected CDR with the pick right b4 us. but i'm thinking BC wanted this kid anyway so. seems to have all the intagibles too that will turn him into a solid player.
Ya online prolly the best place to cop one. Maybe centre sports in the ACC but i dunno if they are open in the off season.

SHOOTAR?!?!? black alternate?!!? i thought the league was banning black jerseys. got any pics ?
 9 years ago '04        #703
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
thanks for the help guys. yeah i copped most of my jerseys online. its just been convenient in the past for a foreigner to just cop jerseys from the acc during games. i guess i was just hoping because im only going to be in tdot for about two weeks.

i heard about the black alternates but have yet to see them? have you got a sample pic? they sound so dope. im pretty happy with picking up jawai and joneal. any thoughts on what bc is going to do next? i hope we get that quality sg/sf but we have no real a.ssets to work with anymore?

oh heres a little article dubbed the skinny on jawai - from eric smith's blog

9 years ago '06        #704
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
dont have any sample pics, just know its gonna happen. i also know the fronts going to say TORONTO, it will all black with silver and red trim. sounds crazy. not sure i'd get tho, was banking on a ford jersey but obv cant do that anymore. everyones got bosh too, diddo moon. cant get a jose one since i was a TJ fan lol...oneal? i duno. if we trade for a swingman somehow i'd probably do that.

and yeah i dont know what we're going to do next. i really dont think we have much money at all, but we do have SOME a.ssets. i think we only have like 3 or 4 mill b4 we go into the luxury tax and mlse would have to spend. but we still have lotta roster spots left, so its gonna be interesting.

assets = bargs, kapono, parker (expiring), hump? lol, joey (expiring).

so MAYbe a team wants to unload an aging swing (ie. like rjeff was dealt in NJ) and take on the upside of bargnani and some expiring contracts.

i honestly hope we deal bargs NOW while he still has upside and only had 1 bad year. its little to do with what i think of him as a player, ok not little, but also he cannot play centre or SF in this league effectively, and we have bosh for the future. and now JO, so are we really gonna keep him as a reserve for the next 2 years?? thats 4 years into his career not getting starting minutes, i dont see how he will progress like that.
 9 years ago '07        #705
Ryde3 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 199 199
The Raptors need a back-up point gaurd, who do you think they can make a run at?
 9 years ago '04        #706
ziatic 
space
space
space
$472 | Props total: 13 13
Roko Ukic
 9 years ago '07        #707
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2535 2535
carlos arroyo for backup
 9 years ago '06        #708
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 ziatic said:
Roko Ukic
bingo

kid can ball by the looks at it. also seems he can be a combo and back up the 2 if needed. this guy has some flair too hes gonna be fun to watch.
 9 years ago '07        #709
Ryde3 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,434 | Props total: 199 199
 SHootar said:
bingo

kid can ball by the looks at it. also seems he can be a combo and back up the 2 if needed. this guy has some flair too hes gonna be fun to watch.

I wasnt familiar with him so i youtube it....NOW I remember, he was tht gaurd on Rome ripping up the raps in teh pre-season tour.....Id love to see him, do we already won the rights to him? has there bin talk already? or is that just wishful thinking on our parts?
 9 years ago '06        #710
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
yeah.. we own the rights too him
 07-01-2008, 12:57 AM         #711
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Celtics vs Raps in ECF? I thought the Oneal trade was a great move. His defense was being slept on
 9 years ago '06        #712
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
no way i'm ready to pencil us in for ECF. i see big problems with our team still and i'm a little upset they probably won't be fixed. BC took a gamble with this trade. i love a HEALTHY JO at centre dont even get me wrong. thats a huge upgrade a.ssuming health.

BUT..by doing that he left us no cash or a.ssets to improve anywhere else, and its laughable to think we were 1 missing piece away. especially given the fact we're actually losing our 2nd best scorer in that deal. we still have the worst swingmen in the nba arguably. parker and moon...u'd be very hardpressed to find too many worse swingmen combos. and that was a gaping hole BC said he'd deal with in the offseason. unfortunately it looks like we're too broke to do anything.

here's to hoping he packages bargs + filler for a legit swing!! then i'll start talking ECF for sure.
 07-05-2008, 07:18 PM         #713
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if BC will make any other moves before the season starts. Last time we changed up more than half the roster we won 47 games :S

We need a more consistent guy at the 2 or 3 spot. Preferably 2, Moon needs to grow into that 3 position.

Is Uckik (sp) going to play for us this year? That would be a decent look for us. Kind of sad to see TJ go but, it needed to happen. Jose plays better with Bosh.... pretty sure that's what the decision was based on.
 09-06-2008, 11:47 PM         #714
evici1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Raps 08-09 WE COMING!
 9 years ago '08        #715
matnosaj 
space
space
space
$40 | Props total: 0 0
wow, I'm new to boxden and I am surprised about how many Raps fans we have here. Cheers,
 9 years ago '05        #716
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 4480 4480
watch tj's numbers in indiana this year. He is gonna tear it up.
 10-07-2008, 01:36 PM         #717
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's going to be an interesting season, I dont see them going deep though. But you never know with the raps........

Go Raps Go
 9 years ago '07        #718
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Knicks >>>> Raptors
 10-07-2008, 03:45 PM         #719
Meeks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
Knicks >>>> Raptors
uve now cursed our thread with ur knickerbocker stench
 9 years ago '05        #720
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,396 | Props total: 4480 4480
^^^ lmfao
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy