50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #661
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
appearnatly colangelo said bosh will miss the entire west coast road trip... so that means we are probably going to loose like 6 games in a row potentially..
 10 years ago '06        #662
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
hopefully bargnani has more games like last nite so his trade value gets back to where it was last year.
 10 years ago '06        #663
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
^ Yeah... i like how you're thinking lol... jamario been showing some good defence lately... reminds me of when he just started playing at the beginning of the season with all the steals n blocks and deflections..
 10 years ago '05        #664
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
 SHootar said:
hopefully bargnani has more games like last nite so his trade value gets back to where it was last year.
so............... your thinking of trading bargs? i dont know hes real raw but i see alot of potential in him. even tho he pisses me off with his damn jab step then chuckin up a 3, i think hes gonna be a real sick player in the upcomin years. damn no bosh for the west coast trip !?!? gonna be a tough stretch for raps fans. lets see what this team is made up of on this trip.
 10 years ago '06        #665
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
I will say bargnani is a 1 of a kind player... I mean he's a 7 foot shooting guard... he can shoot off the dribble, he can drive it like a shooting guard.. but he doesn't play like a centre.. which is what the raptors need.. we dont need another shooting guard.. hopefully he develops his post game and rebounding
 10 years ago '06        #666
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
^^exactly. we dont need what he excels at point blank. i'm not saying he wont make it in this league i think he can become a solid 18 ppg guy with the right touches and minutes consistently. i just think we need to trade him to a team that could use him at the 4 and his perimeter skill set. what we need is a defensive beast who will swat shots away in the paint and help bosh on the boards. we wont get newhere with bargnani logging heavy minutes at the 5. thats a fact. not a discredit to him, but to the skillset he has and what the team already has. bosh cant shoulder a real heavy workload by himself. which is what hes doing when bargs is in with him.
 10 years ago '06        #667
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
no bosh, no hope
 10 years ago '04        #668
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
What a bi*ch a.ss team... Sam Mitchell is a fu*king moron... GOD WTF!@#(&% :finger::banghead:
 03-16-2008, 10:39 PM         #669
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Id rather play the Magic than Cleveland in the playoffs but since yall suck well gladly take that spot
 10 years ago '06        #670
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
bosh please come back

our team is so garbage without our mvp damn.

part of me hopes raps lose to orlando in 4 straight so BC addresses some needed problems in the offseason. this team is trash and has huuuge issues. one being a legit number 2 scoring option who can create his shot. as good as moon is me need an upgrade there. a defensive C would be awesome even if we have to trade calderon or TJ imo. we got ukic coming next yr who seems like he could be a serviceable backup.
 03-16-2008, 10:41 PM         #671
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i knew sixers was going to be second in atlantic and move up to 6 or 5th spots respectivaly.!
 10 years ago '04        #672
space
space
It makes no sense that we are losing to teams like the Pacers and the Kings... Teams that suck! I dont understand how having Bosh gone would put SUCH a strain on our D, HE ISNT EVEN THAT GOOD OF A DEFENDER HIMSELF! When he went out, I though the O would be a prob, yet it was the D... This is sad...

If Bryan Colangelo doesnt trade our so called "DEPTH" for a real fu*king player im going to fu*king snap!!!!!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #673
space
space
 AIshiitsonall said:
i knew sixers was going to be second in atlantic and move up to 6 or 5th spots respectivaly.!
You guys deserve it, as well as the Wiz... When everyone counted you guys out, you still showed up and played well...

We dont deserve sh*t... fu*king soft a.ss euro's... WE NEED SOME fu*kING BLACK DUDES ON OUR TEAM!!! IM NOT HERE TO WATCH THE EUROPEAN RAPTORS, ITS THE TORONTO RAPTORS... I WANT TO SEE NORTH AMERICAN PLAYERS NOT SOME fu*kING SOFT BUMS!!! :banghead:
 10 years ago '06        #674
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
without bosh... we are completely lost.. surprised to see how much of an effect he has.. for some reason, i'm scared that when he comes back, sh*t is still going to be bad
 10 years ago '06        #675
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Russ369 said:
You guys deserve it, as well as the Wiz... When everyone counted you guys out, you still showed up and played well...

We dont deserve sh*t... fu*king soft a.ss euro's... WE NEED SOME fu*kING BLACK DUDES ON OUR TEAM!!! IM NOT HERE TO WATCH THE EUROPEAN RAPTORS, ITS THE TORONTO RAPTORS... I WANT TO SEE NORTH AMERICAN PLAYERS NOT SOME fu*kING SOFT BUMS!!! :banghead:
yeah holy sh*t...not tryna be racist but i agree with that. i love how our city is multicultural but fu*k BC and his plan to turn this into some euro squad. i'l be damned to sit here and watch him do that fu*k these euros dont punish no one in thepaint. we got 1st overall picks and starting pgs gettin tossed like rag dollls to the ground and NO ONE STEPS UP AND EVEN GETS IN SOMEONES GRILL?!?!

its just frustrating. not expecting someone to go all melo on a dude but fu*k get in someones face when ur 1st overall pick gets clubbed in the head, jesus. in all honesty, there are SO many guys i wouldnt care if they got cut. hump, rasho, delfino, bargnani, not even confident with TJ and calderon nemore. they both have major weaknesses. and why cant sam get in TJs face about these kobe-like solo efforts he goes into. its just not aceptable. dude has all the talent in the world but his brain and ego dont allow him or our team to progress.

i could rant forever but i'll stop. all i'll say is this. if BC wants to keep bargs in our plans. HE BETTER fu*kING COME INTO CAMP NEXT YR A DIFFERENT MAN....AN ANIMAL. get dude in the weight room (is he really exploiting defenders off the dribble??) and bulk him up. turn him into a beast who wants to go after every board there is etc. if he doesnt get traded or gain this bulk/skill hes useless if his shot isnt falling (which seems like 2 of every 3 games).
 10 years ago '06        #676
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
^ nah... we're going to need calderon.. him and bosh are stockton and malone lol... they play very well with each other.. it's probably just wared off on you since bosh has been gone.. but just wait... that pick n roll is unstoppable
 10 years ago '08        #677
Tru Go Getta 2 heat pts
space
space
$66 | Props total: 32 32
Bosh is back.. time for the Raps to make a playoff push
 10 years ago '06        #678
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
and that folks is why we do not wanna play lebron in the 1st round.... by the way... sam mitchell is a fu*king idiot..
 03-22-2008, 10:41 PM         #679
Snipes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We have a better shot against orlando, but ive caught a few magic games as well. when turk, lewis and d-ho get in a groove theyre honestly as dangerous as any other "big three"
 10 years ago '04        #680
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
I think Ford needs to start again. Just because the way Sam uses minutes the starter ends the game. Ford was our big shot guy last year now its Bosh or nothing. I prefer Calderon as the back up because i think he is useless (exaggerating but you get the point) without a Bosh screen. Everyone's been ripping Ford for taking too much shots (somebody has got to shoot other than when Bustani feels like jacking errant threes) but noone is talking about how bad Calderon was when Bosh was out. Our bench isnt how it use to be with Calderon and same with the starters and Ford.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago