50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #621
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
fu*king hell the raps are frustrating to watch.
 10 years ago '06        #622
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
Man bosh cannot do anything when a quicker defender is on him. fu*k his jumpshot too, i seriously have lost faith in him, he used to be much better than this. Hurts me to see that Dwight is outplaying him night in night out when i thought Bosh could be the next Garnett.
 10 years ago '06        #623
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 MasterP said:
Man bosh cannot do anything when a quicker defender is on him. fu*k his jumpshot too, i seriously have lost faith in him, he used to be much better than this. Hurts me to see that Dwight is outplaying him night in night out when i thought Bosh could be the next Garnett.
word me too. i feel cheated. i think his jumper started to fall off last year. the year b4 i could say with confidence that for a big, he had the best jump shot outside dirk in the league. right now tho its hurting so bad, no idea whats up. hes not carrying us like an all star should. he's improved every year statistically, but this year it seems like a huge mountain to climb.
 10 years ago '05        #624
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
ya man the raps spoiled us last year but i aint gonna jump ship. we still young and still early in season. and sucks that rasho is out with injuries, bargs playin like a.ss. moon has been a pleasant suprise with his hustle plays, that block he had during the pacers game was ridiculous the ACC went nuts.

and this thread use to be popping off now, but i guess ppl have forgotten about it. i try to post here when i can but i be busy with work and sh*t.
 10 years ago '98        #625
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3572 3572
raptors suck a.ss.... bargnani sucks a.ss... Kapono playing like a.ss after getting that nice contract. So much more to bi*ch about, but I'll save that for another day!
 10 years ago '05        #626
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
i dont even care that the raptors are losing. the thing that pisses me off the most is sam fu*ken mitchell. wtf is up with this bone headed moron? hey if the raps are gonna lose, then at least let them lose together and grow from it. this mutherfu*kan sorry excuse for a coach is causing a fu*ken rift in the locker room. lets see..we're 10 games in and we got a bunch of pissed off players in the locker room because mitchell is a fu*ken bonehead. garbo's mad, bargs is mad and kapono is mad. wtf is baston doing starting? he puts the future of the franchise to rot on the bench?? r u fu*ken kidding me? when the pg's dont give bargs the ball down low when bargs DOES f!ght for position he doesnt say sh*t but when bargs cuts back outside and FINALLY gets a pass only to shoot a 3 he gets benched! WTF? when TJ takes a dumb shot, he gets to play through it. when calderon is on fu*ken fire and hitting his teammates he gets benched? WTF? and that jazz game..what the fu*k was that? he lost the game as soon as he put the entire second unit on the floor at the same time during the SECOND quarter! i could out coach this buffoon. who the fu*k uses a 10 man rotation in the first half!?!?! sloan left boozer on the floor when the second unit came in and mitchell shouldve at least kept a starter on the floor too. and why didnt he call a fu*ken time out when tj was acting like an idiot trying to take over the game by himself!?!

holy sh*t, i can go on but why bother...fu*k sam mitchell and fu*k bosh for not stepping the fu*k up.
 10 years ago '06        #627
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Rubix said:
i dont even care that the raptors are losing. the thing that pisses me off the most is sam fu*ken mitchell. wtf is up with this bone headed moron? hey if the raps are gonna lose, then at least let them lose together and grow from it. this mutherfu*kan sorry excuse for a coach is causing a fu*ken rift in the locker room. lets see..we're 10 games in and we got a bunch of pissed off players in the locker room because mitchell is a fu*ken bonehead. garbo's mad, bargs is mad and kapono is mad. wtf is baston doing starting? he puts the future of the franchise to rot on the bench?? r u fu*ken kidding me? when the pg's dont give bargs the ball down low when bargs DOES f!ght for position he doesnt say sh*t but when bargs cuts back outside and FINALLY gets a pass only to shoot a 3 he gets benched! WTF? when TJ takes a dumb shot, he gets to play through it. when calderon is on fu*ken fire and hitting his teammates he gets benched? WTF? and that jazz game..what the fu*k was that? he lost the game as soon as he put the entire second unit on the floor at the same time during the SECOND quarter! i could out coach this buffoon. who the fu*k uses a 10 man rotation in the first half!?!?! sloan left boozer on the floor when the second unit came in and mitchell shouldve at least kept a starter on the floor too. and why didnt he call a fu*ken time out when tj was acting like an idiot trying to take over the game by himself!?!

holy sh*t, i can go on but why bother...fu*k sam mitchell and fu*k bosh for not stepping the fu*k up.
bro relax. i'm with slanger on this one. i'm not too worried. we've seen this bad start play out last year. truth is we got a totally diff team again, with delfino, moon, kapono, no mo pete, etc. chemistry is clearly an issue. case in point last game, everyone standing waiting on the perimeter, they looked lost.

-yes TJ takes stupid shots sometimes, but lets not forget a few things. the kid was *ARGUABLY* our mvp last year in his 2nd full year in the nba, 1st year with a new team. this year he's cut his TO's down almost a full turnover per game...hes also raised his fg% to about 50%. and hes averaging 15 pts, and 8 a.ssists in 28 minutes!! :wow: like toronto fans amuse me/piss the fu*k outta me...what the fu*k do u want from ur young pg...50% and puttin up nash/deron/paul nums?? ppl hate on dude so much, really not fair. he's still young, yeah he makes some stupid decisions when hes feeling it, but i'll give him that right to take the odd stupid shot when hes knocking a lot down/shooting 50%.

i love our pg combo a ton...and its a shame calderon is wasted away on the bench...i really think we need to do a trade sooner or later. i love our combo as much as neone, but thats wasted product right there.

-and bosh is the x factor tho...we will only go as far as he can take us. i beleive in him. he may not be the next KG like we all envisioned...but i think he will find his O game and take us to the next level. bargs needs to step up...that game he went 1-11 was almost purely perimeter shots. take the rock inside when its not falling. and his post game is still nonexistent/awkward. really kinda wishing we drafted aldridge like i wanted to back when. yeah i know thats 2 4's...but i'm sure we could make it work. not like bargs is a centre at all.

neway bottom line....dont panic. ronnie u need to take that attitude elsewhere, raptors suck, comeon now. when we get a big W against the pistons/celts/suns whoever, everyone gonna be back on the raps in here. which aint cool. we'll be fine...we're too talented.
 10 years ago '05        #628
Rubix 
space
space
^ nah, i think you're misconstruing what i was saying. i like tj. he's my favorite raptor. i just have a problem with mitchell's substitution patterns and the fact that he's probably the biggest reason the raps have chemistry issues. they need a consistent starting 5..fu*kit, they need a solid ROTATION. none of this bullsh*t 12 man rotation sh*t and none of this "play players according to mismatches" type of sh*t. hows this team supposed to gel when the lineups are all haywire? how's tj supposed to know where his players are and their strengths when the starting lineups keep changing? they need to put their best 5 in the starting lineup. they need to stick bargs at C and kapono at sg. i mean, isnt the reason the raps got kapono so that people wont collapse on bosh for fear of the 3? but sh*t, he's not even playing on bosh's line so whats was the reason behind using the full mle on him? its retarded. this team is clearly above and beyond more talented than any raptor team ever a.ssembled but i feel as though sam mitchell is holding them back from being what they have the potential to be - which is one of the top teams in the east if not the entire nba. jeez sam, just throw bargs and kap in the fire and let them grow! fu*k humph and dixon. use caldy, delfino, moon and garbs. thats it.
 10 years ago '06        #629
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
yeah ok i can agree with most of that. we obv have chemistry problems b/c of what ur saying, its true. and i'm with u on hump...everyone loves this guy in our city. i hate him (dont hope he fails, just not happy with his play lately). yeah his rebs are nice but this year he actin like he a superstar takin jumpers thinkin he bosh or some sh*t...guy u have 2 jobs, rebound and defend...i duno whats gotten into him lately. i actually like dixon tho cuz he can create his own shot and when he gets hot sometimes he provides us like a quick 8 points in 5 minutes or so. nice spark off the bench.

moon and kapono i'm kinda mixed on. first off anthony parker been startin at the 2 since... but i actually been preferring moon to kapono lately...moon brings us soooo much on the defensive end its shocking. he alters so many shots, and obv blocks a lot too, and gets his hand in the passing lanes etc. he can knock down the open J too. i think hes a better option at the 3 right now, so athletic, he causes a lot of problems. i just love how hes always around the net when the balls in the air. but yeah i see what ur sayin, how we spent the mle on Kap..which i was iffy with to start. our problem right now might actually be too much depth. moon, kapono, delfino AND garbs can all ball...i think to sams credit this is something hes strugglin with too...he doesn't know who to start/play cuz a diff guy is stepping up every single game. i'm sure he'll settle down the rotation once someone puts a lock down on the 3 spot. it seems like moon might be doing that. but we'll see.

and yeah wasnt necessarily talkin on u bout tj, i know u've been on dudes side in the past...but i know for a fact theres a ton of tj haters in toronto and its sickening. these peeps actually enjoy seeing him fail, and when he gets complimented (ie don nelson said in postgame fords the closest thing to nash hes seen) these fu*ks will bash him and refuse to accept the compliment. doubt ne other city has this problem with their star...fu*k toronto fans
 10 years ago '06        #630
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
Toronto fans hating on T.J. Ford? maybe game-to-game hate, but not over-all hate. My and my dude been saying the exact same sh*t about mitchell and how he has TOOOO much depth that he doesn't know what do. It's like he's confused and wants to play everyone. Moon is a bright spot. Nothing negative can be said about him. He should be starting every game.
 10 years ago '05        #631
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
how about 37 a.ssists with one turnover in last 3 games?

wtf.
 12-03-2007, 11:12 PM         #632
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
J. Moon
 10 years ago '04        #633
uzijj 1 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 0 0
Say what you want about Sam mitchell, but he has balls. he doesn't give a fu*k what the media says, what the reporters say. He makes tough decisions. If it weren't for Mitchell starting Moon, Moon wouldnt have had the chance to be the story he is today.

On the business side of things, how can a guy making 25 million over 5 years be benched for a player making $427,000?

He may not be the best x's and o's coach but you got admit he has balls.
 12-06-2007, 10:14 PM         #634
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got exams :( Can't watch Boston game.

ps.

MOOOOOOONNNNNNNN WWAALLKKEERRRR
 10 years ago '05        #635
Rubix 
space
space
 uzijj said:
Say what you want about Sam mitchell, but he has balls. he doesn't give a fu*k what the media says, what the reporters say. He makes tough decisions. If it weren't for Mitchell starting Moon, Moon wouldnt have had the chance to be the story he is today.

On the business side of things, how can a guy making 25 million over 5 years be benched for a player making $427,000?

He may not be the best x's and o's coach but you got admit he has balls.
who gives a fu*k if he has balls? he's an idiot. why are raptor fans even on moon's d*ck in the first place? sure he gets a block here and there and can jump high but aside from that, he doesnt do what the team needs - that is to slash the fu*ken lanes like an effective wing and to hit the offensive boards. dude just camps out and launches his broke a.ss jumper. i mean, he isn't bad, but he shouldn't be amongst the team leaders in minutes played per game. you're telling me u respect mitchell for playing this stop-gap player over 30 mintues per game while only playing bargs 25? wtf? and wtf is this sh*t with bargs coming off the bench? its fu*ken ridiculous! how is this team supposed to build this "core" that BC brought together (ford, bosh, bargs) when they barely play with each other on the court at the same time? and how is bargs supposed to develop any sort of inside/rebounding/post D game playing against the other teams bench? hell, if we're gonna lose, might as well lose now and have something for the future. with mitchell running sh*t, we're gonna be mediocre for years to come.
 10 years ago '05        #636
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
big win today...

where are the raps fans? this thread used to be poppin
 10 years ago '05        #637
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
 jay964 said:
big win today...

where are the raps fans? this thread used to be poppin
co sign i been away so i can really say too much cuz i been MIA for a minute now too. BIG W tonight against the MAVs . all too familar scene tho, get up real big then blow it. good to see TJ come out. scary inncident last night.

happy holidays to all the raps fans , and god bless
 12-13-2007, 11:26 PM         #638
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its Hump Time
 10 years ago '06        #639
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
aw mannnn i was @ the boston game todaii ...damn we fukiN SUCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!! mitchell was a tard (bad rotation) & REFs were being bi*ches to rapz...too many calls against em.... worse game of the season for raps
 10 years ago '05        #640
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
todays game just showed why t.j needs to be our starter and this calderon is better than ford talk needs to die down... boston stepped up their d today and calderon cud do nothing off the dribble..

we need ford back
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago