50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
153 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #521
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
Dont be hating on Martin now. He's a future coach in the making, watch him. Or a future Toronto Raptors basketball broadcaster..
 05-04-2007, 12:43 AM         #522
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Now they saying neither might play. I don't believe it...Calderon is playing people don't worry. They said TJ in less pain, he a soldier so I think he might just come of the bench this game.
 11 years ago '06        #523
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
who saying that? Calderon said he giong to play.. TJ should be fine
 11 years ago '06        #524
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,490 | Props total: 17935 17935
avy for SHootar and Master P enjoy

Last edited by Rique; 05-04-2007 at 09:00 AM..
 11 years ago '04        #525
uzijj 1 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 0 0
 Polo_Smurf said:
Now they saying neither might play. I don't believe it...Calderon is playing people don't worry. They said TJ in less pain, he a soldier so I think he might just come of the bench this game.
I think The raps organization is playing head games with the media. Trying to make up for the Jason Kidd incident. I expect both to play.
 11 years ago '98        #526
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3572 3572
Imagine if Parker was playing point, with Mo, Bosh, Bargs, and Graham?

sh*t, thats a Phil JAckson lineup right there. I'm pretty sure Parker will contain Kidd with his reach and defensive ability. Mo got Carter like he did last game. Bargs gets the center - Moore - so he doesnt have to worry about guarding a smaller quicker player. And stick Graham on Jefferson. Man, we have no bench if that happens, but wow I like the matchup potential for the Raps.
 11 years ago '05        #527
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
 ronnie said:

sh*t, thats a Phil JAckson lineup right there. I'm pretty sure Parker will contain Kidd with his reach and defensive ability. Mo got Carter like he did last game. Bargs gets the center - Moore - so he doesnt have to worry about guarding a smaller quicker player. And stick Graham on Jefferson. Man, we have no bench if that happens, but wow I like the matchup potential for the Raps.
INTERESTING jose will play hes a warrior. if we win this game the series is over CB4 cant play anyworse .and losing in game 7 at the hangar i cant see happening
 11 years ago '06        #528
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 ronnie said:

Lol at you thinking anyone on the Raptors can stop Vince Carter at HOME. That's just funny. Nachbar aint missing shots this game. Lets get ready to rumble an hour away:applause:.
 11 years ago '05        #529
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
great season my n*ggaz. nothing to be ashamed about.

07-08 raptors are gonna win 50+
 05-05-2007, 02:16 AM         #530
90s_Kid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
atleast the last game was a good one. way to FINALLY wake up bosh....in the dying minutes of the final quarter...

all in all, good season and looking forward to next year.

damn shame I have to cheer for new jersey against cleaveland since I hate lebron..

GO WARRIORS.

anyone else pissed TJ sat out late 4th quarter? ... calderons gotta go, this 2 point gaurd situation ain't working and is a ticking time bomb...

tj is mad moody though.. but he shoulda stayed in.

Last edited by 90s_Kid; 05-05-2007 at 02:18 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #531
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
^^

sams a fu*king moron sometimes....i don't care how well calderon is playing sometimes...u don't leave ur best player on the bench and hes done that SEVERAL times this series when TJ's clearly been our best player. sam pisses the fu*k outta me sometimes.

anyway Calderon missed a gimme pass that shoulda had us in game 7...any other way i woulda beena little more happier but to know that 9 times outta 10 thats an ez alleyoop bucket or whatever...its tough.

but like blastoff said...nothin to be ashamed of...great year...we made huge strides. this team is going to be a problem for how many years to come.

WE NEED A SF THIS OFFSEASON THO!!!

and i'm sorry but 2 good games by Mo recently will not make me feel he's the guy for the spot. way too inconsistent. BC getter done.
 11 years ago '06        #532
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
Yeah man.. I dont understand why the fu*k he took out TJ ford. That sh*t wasnt right.
 11 years ago '06        #533
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
It was a good game and folding in a pressure situation will help you guys next year. Its like the gamewinner Nachbar missed in game 5 its good for future games.
 11 years ago '06        #534
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
man, Calderon couldnt handle the pressure. If tj ford was handling the roc, we would have at least gotten up a shot either from ford, or someone else.. even though the play was ran for bosh, Kidd's defence was too hard... TJ is the most explosive point guard in the NBA

Last edited by unotready; 05-05-2007 at 01:10 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #535
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
i work at a little music shop and i was watching the game at work. i was screaming and sh*t at the computer screen. customers looking at me all strange. i was so pissed off for about an hour after the game replaying that last play in my head over and over again taking my frustration out on customers. ahhh its all good though now. ive resolved my issues and am proud of the raptors season. they did so well this year and we are only going up. this experience will only help us.
 11 years ago '06        #536
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
I dunno, i just don't think that this Calderon and Ford combo is working out, both wanna play and have their upsides. I think that they both are equal in their drives, ford's got a better inside shot but calderon has the better shot while fords got the better passes. Calderon has the reach but Ford's got quick hands. Both are also explosive. I don't know, i just don't think this is going to work out with both playing really nice.
 11 years ago '05        #537
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
good season we didnt lose this series cuz of that one play. we shoulda came out every game like it was goin to be our last. but it is what it is. we had a great season and have nothing to be ashamed about . great season boys been a blast!!!! t dot got the best fans on the den and maybe in the whole NBA .
 05-06-2007, 09:20 PM         #538
90s_Kid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd take tj over calderon anyday since I feel tj will and can develop further and get a better game, while calderon won't change his game any time soon.

I'd take a better future player than a current "decent" one anyday.

Both damn good though. We should take the new (and high) value of calderon and trade joey grahm and get some real players around bosh.

Bosh really pissed me off this series, but I think he's gonna get better becuase of the experience. You NEED playoff game experience because THESE are real games, the seasons all just warm-up. Hopefully next season he's FIRE.

raps are going to be a force in the next few... GET RID OF SAM'S TIRED a.ss!
 11 years ago '04        #539
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
 90s_Kid said:
I'd take tj over calderon anyday since I feel tj will and can develop further and get a better game, while calderon won't change his game any time soon.

I'd take a better future player than a current "decent" one anyday.

Both damn good though. We should take the new (and high) value of calderon and trade joey grahm and get some real players around bosh.

Bosh really pissed me off this series, but I think he's gonna get better becuase of the experience. You NEED playoff game experience because THESE are real games, the seasons all just warm-up. Hopefully next season he's FIRE.

raps are going to be a force in the next few... GET RID OF SAM'S TIRED a.ss!
im scared for us to trade calderon. i was liking that 1-2 pg combo. it reassured me that when tj aint doing his thing, calderon could fill the void, and vice versa. well yeh i agree with you though id take tj over calderon. we could get some real value for calderon. oh and bosh pissed me off too this series. actually i wanted him to play a little more aggressive, try and draw that foul and shoot more from the line. felt like he never took it into the paint except that one dunk where he flew past mikki moore in game 5.
 05-07-2007, 12:37 AM         #540
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I doubt Calderon is going anywhere. You make a good point with his trade value currently....but I have to disagree with you saying he wont improve. Look at him last year compared to this year. Major improvement, he can create and score for us when we need him. Still...you make a good point about getting some one with that value to play around Bosh...we need a consistent man at the 3 position. Luke Jackson better show the coaching team some serious effort this summer...I don't know why I like him so much. Hopefully Garbo will be fine

Why you hating on Coach of the year? lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
196 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
81 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
13 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago