most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '06        #501
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
i believe
 11 years ago '06        #502
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,568 | Props total: 18077 18077
We was gonna let you have this game tonight, but since the Cavs swept the Wizards tonight is a must win for the Nets! Get ready to change your avy SHootar and Master P!

Almost forgot:
[pic - click to view]

Chris Bosh: Oh sh*t! I just got exposed.
Vince Carter: Damn, This is too easy when does the Giants season start so I can cross the parking lot.

Last edited by Rique; 05-01-2007 at 10:33 AM..
 11 years ago '98        #503
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,196 | Props total: 3603 3603
Just think guys: what if all of a sudden the Raptors of the regular season show up for the remaining 3 games? The team that blew out the Bulls near the end of the season. A team where there were 6-7 players with double digit scoring. Wow, if that team shows up for the next 3 games, Raps will take it in 7. Only problem is, we've been hoping for that team to show up the last 4 games and it didnt happen.
 11 years ago '05        #504
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,616 | Props total: 889 889
RAPTORS are BALLLLLLLIN where was this all series
 11 years ago '06        #505
sportyankz 
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
we jus suck on road, we're awesome @ home.....its that first home loss that k!lld us *tsk* dun wurry, all we need is a win in NJ NOW! :( *prays*
 05-01-2007, 07:49 PM         #506
choob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt know calderon couldnt speak english...he looks like he can
 11 years ago '05        #507
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
hes fresh from spain

BIG win tho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 11 years ago '04        #508
ronaldinho_10 
space
space
space
$408 | Props total: 1 1
anyone here have NBA TV and is watching the post-game talk with JYD in it :D. i know t dot still has love for the junk yard dog
 05-01-2007, 09:36 PM         #509
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
We was gonna let you have this game tonight, but since the Cavs swept the Wizards tonight is a must win for the Nets! Get ready to change your avy SHootar and Master P!

Almost forgot:
[pic - click to view]

Chris Bosh: Oh sh*t! I just got exposed.
Vince Carter: Damn, This is too easy when does the Giants season start so I can cross the parking lot.
LOL Mans a joker. Gotta wait till game 6 hommie :D
 11 years ago '06        #510
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Polo_Smurf said:
LOL Mans a joker. Gotta wait till game 6 hommie :D
That was a good shot for Nachbar to miss... He will never miss a big shot like that again. When I played basketball first time I had pressure on me it was hard to drop a gamewinner with the shaking and sweaty hands, but after it's EASY.
 11 years ago '07        #511
J-Famz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$297 | Props total: 0 0
great game
 05-02-2007, 06:08 PM         #512
Big-N 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
loool ya'll groupies need to get off the Vine Carter wagon.

I luv the raptors im damn proud of the way they played this season.Soon we will wrap up the whole league but the time is just not "YET" we still need more experience. Still got couple of youngin's like T.J ford Andrea bargnani CB4 on the startin line up......first year experience in the playoff's And who ever thinks that these guys and the rest of the team gonna make it to the finals............keep dreamin. I hope we beat new jersey and make it 2 the second round. But that would be it styll.

And for the new jersey FANS........watchin carter since he came from golden state back in 99........i'll tell yall one thing he is a baby that doesnt have the heart to be a champ. My guess is King James and his squad is gonna knock them out "IF" they beat the raps.
 11 years ago '06        #513
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Big-N said:
loool ya'll groupies need to get off the Vine Carter wagon.

I luv the raptors im damn proud of the way they played this season.Soon we will wrap up the whole league but the time is just not "YET" we still need more experience. Still got couple of youngin's like T.J ford Andrea bargnani CB4 on the startin line up......first year experience in the playoff's And who ever thinks that these guys and the rest of the team gonna make it to the finals............keep dreamin. I hope we beat new jersey and make it 2 the second round. But that would be it styll.

And for the new jersey FANS........watchin carter since he came from golden state back in 99........i'll tell yall one thing he is a baby that doesnt have the heart to be a champ. My guess is King James and his squad is gonna knock them out "IF" they beat the raps.
I've been watching Vince too and I think in New Jersey things are actually different. He is playing HARD and if you've been following this series you should know that.
 11 years ago '05        #514
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Rique said:
I've been watching Vince too and I think in New Jersey things are actually different. He is playing HARD and if you've been following this series you should know that.
he plays hard in jersey but is a bi*ch when he comes to the ACC
 05-02-2007, 07:58 PM         #515
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rique said:
That was a good shot for Nachbar to miss... He will never miss a big shot like that again. When I played basketball first time I had pressure on me it was hard to drop a gamewinner with the shaking and sweaty hands, but after it's EASY.
Yea but you have to admit, Raps did more than miss one big shot in games 3 and 4. We sucked....so his miss somewhat...evens its out...
 11 years ago '05        #516
Jai-O 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 0 0
Vince plays great in NJ, but for some reason (), he hasn't done well at all in the ACC. Anyone who has been watching the series knows that.

The next game will be very difficult for the Raps, espically with the way Kidd has been playing. He's been the best player in this series by far.
 11 years ago '04        #517
ticall78 
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
T Dot, Bosh is gonna help us take Game 6 in the Swamp....thats if the refs don't fu*k him with he calls....Raps will take it in 7 if they get by the next game, Carter is a bi*ch forever, no matter how he plays now...not a champ , no heart having ......
 11 years ago '06        #518
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
Anyone heard about calderon? I was at a doctors office today, they had a huge screen t.v. in the waiting room but no volume playing, and it was showing calderon being interviewed on raps T.V... anyone catch that? is he going to be okay?
 05-02-2007, 09:20 PM         #519
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unotready said:
Anyone heard about calderon? I was at a doctors office today, they had a huge screen t.v. in the waiting room but no volume playing, and it was showing calderon being interviewed on raps T.V... anyone catch that? is he going to be okay?
Him and TJ both expected to play.
 11 years ago '04        #520
nicbroto 
space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
 Polo_Smurf said:
Him and TJ both expected to play.
that is such good news. who would we play without them? martin?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
78 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
108 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy