Toronto Raptors Thread

most viewed right now
 111
Drake will be coming at Jay-Z on a song called 23
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside Tinashe thotting it up for the cameras
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 82
NBA Lebron James "The Decision III" likely on July 6th
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Man, YG Fell Off........
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-31-2007, 08:26 PM         #421
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andrea will MIGHT be practicing again as early as next week. BALLIN
 11 years ago '06        #422
sportyankz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 0 0
raptors owning bobcatz!
 11 years ago '05        #423
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,776 | Props total: 1130 1130
PLAYOFFS cheaaaaaaaaaaaa
 11 years ago '98        #424
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,518 | Props total: 4325 4325
its been 4-5 years since Raps in playoffs? holy sh*t, it was that long??
 11 years ago '05        #425
BlastttOFF 
space
avatar space
space
$2,769 | Props total: 19 19
i think im going to cry...


[pic - click to view]

 11 years ago '07        #426
juzblaze 
space
space
space
$73 | Props total: 0 0
haha.. playoffs ..now for division title and seed 3

nice rebounding
 04-02-2007, 03:51 PM         #427
leerjet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
listen to the kid diss Canada at the game in Washington on Mar 30 then get a quick lil payback!


 04-02-2007, 04:23 PM         #428
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 leerjet said:
listen to the kid diss Canada at the game in Washington on Mar 30 then get a quick lil payback!


Should i put my d*ck in that kids mouth now or later?
 11 years ago '05        #429
BlastttOFF 
space
avatar space
space
$2,769 | Props total: 19 19

[pic - click to view]



:(
 11 years ago '04        #430
nicbroto 
space
avatar space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
our loss to miami isnt a terrible thing. as long as we hold onto the atlantic lead it will all work out quite nicely. miami needs this win to maintain their division lead over washington. with butler out it seems like an inevitability. this is good. given the seedings right now, we would be playing wizards first round, then cavs or nets second round. i think we fair better against these teams as opposed to a miami, pistons or bulls squad. if we just play raptors basketball and keep the ball moving around, get those boards and play good d, i think the raptors could be in the eastern conference finals. fu*k you if you think im being optimistic.
 04-04-2007, 04:07 PM         #431
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicbroto said:
our loss to miami isnt a terrible thing. as long as we hold onto the atlantic lead it will all work out quite nicely. miami needs this win to maintain their division lead over washington. with butler out it seems like an inevitability. this is good. given the seedings right now, we would be playing wizards first round, then cavs or nets second round. i think we fair better against these teams as opposed to a miami, pistons or bulls squad. if we just play raptors basketball and keep the ball moving around, get those boards and play good d, i think the raptors could be in the eastern conference finals. fu*k you if you think im being optimistic.
Naw man...u said it like it is. Washington lost yesterday too right? So it's all good. First round they dont got Butler...2nd round if Nets pull upset we moving thru...or if cavs then we got a chance at a 7 game stretch. After that ...w/e.
 04-04-2007, 10:27 PM         #432
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so close to clinching Atlantic. Bosh is clutch.
 11 years ago '05        #433
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,776 | Props total: 1130 1130
GILBERT is out for the season i hope we can get the 3rd seed and meet them first round !!!! i know it sucks he got hurt cud have easily happened to our team. but sh*t this season has been exciting as hell and with a first round win will get our squad alot of confidence to do damage. and as a bonus it would be fu*kin great to sh*t talk garret s and the wiz wagon
 11 years ago '05        #434
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,538 | Props total: 136 136
anyone know a site that will be streaming 2nites game?
 11 years ago '05        #435
BlastttOFF 
space
avatar space
space
$2,769 | Props total: 19 19
43-33. 10 games up bi*ches :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #436
nicbroto 
space
avatar space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
and its settled... the atlantic is ours!
 11 years ago '04        #437
nicbroto 
space
avatar space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
we need this 3rd seed badly...
 11 years ago '05        #438
BlastttOFF 
space
avatar space
space
$2,769 | Props total: 19 19
WE WIN. MIA Loses :applause: :applause:


our last games
@ MIN
vs. DET
vs. NYK
@ DET
vs. PHI


Miami's:
@ CHA
vs. WAS
vs. IND
vs. BOS
@ ORL


, both detroit games are gonna be tough, and miami should be in cruise control 5-0 the rest of the way. very very tough
 11 years ago '06        #439
SHootar 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$22,512 | Props total: 2193 2193
hmmm....we're only a game anda half outta 2nd too

i know 2nd means playing New Jersey 1st round instead of a gimme win against Washington....i'd def rather get that 2nd seed and have home court 2nd round too. I'm so confident with this team...i mean sh*t we're missing a lotta points from Bargs right now too, and playin so well.
 04-09-2007, 02:47 AM         #440
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SHootar said:
hmmm....we're only a game anda half outta 2nd too

i know 2nd means playing New Jersey 1st round instead of a gimme win against Washington....i'd def rather get that 2nd seed and have home court 2nd round too. I'm so confident with this team...i mean sh*t we're missing a lotta points from Bargs right now too, and playin so well.
Nets might move ahead of Washington by playoff time....so we might play them anyway. fu*k not worried bout playing any team in playoffs except Detroit and maybe cavs...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Habesha Beauty Appreciation X IG
49 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Traffic Bae Demetria Obilor Says Pusha T's Daytona Is Trash & So Is His..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Jun 22 - Jogger accidentally crosses U.S. border from B.C., gets detai..
120 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Sylvester Stallone waking up in 2018
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Dragon ball heroes new anime
22 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
50 cent still owns his Connecticut Mansion that Hommo once stayed at!
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside SMACK/URL: NOME 8-Return of Tsu Surf [Discussion Thread] June 23rd 2018..
1412 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
330 comments
2 days ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy