Toronto Raptors Thread

most viewed right now
 129
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-24-2007, 09:16 PM         #21
Jepprey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slanger55 said:
they still havnt had to hit the road like we have and plus RJ is out for a long time . great game today. we are real deep and real unselfish with the ball such a great team to watch. and how bout jose calerdron sp? play of late. sick wicked and nasty!
Yeah I know that. I am not worried wahtsoever, it's just the Raptors are better than that... They are showing that with the depth. Bosh out still went 6-6... ford is out for ahwile too. and been winning winnable games at home.


Tonight, they showed their talent... without ford and bargnani.... they came back from a big deficit. bosh was crazy in the last few moments of the game. i think they were losing by 15 in the 4th... still won by 2.

calderon's line 14points 2 rebounds 8assists... and more importantly... 0 turnovers.

BACK IN FIRST PLACE.. IN THE ATLANTIC. heh
 01-24-2007, 09:27 PM         #22
Meeks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was an excitin game..
glad we pulled it off.

:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '06        #23
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
yeah HORRIBLE game by the raps....bobby jackson said it best after the game..."they played hard for 4 minutes of the game"

which is pretty much true.

bosh scared me with that little free throw lapse, but made up for it as usual. stil not seeing consistent play outta Joey, Mo, and Graham which is gonna hurt us against good teams.

but yeah theres no doubt we're making playoffs and probably winning the division...our team is finally good and expects to win games against all sub 500 teams.
 11 years ago '98        #24
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,187 | Props total: 3564 3564
Going for that 500 mark against the celts.
 11 years ago '04        #25
nicbroto 
space
avatar space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
1 game away from .500!

stand up raps fans!
 11 years ago '06        #26
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
CHRIS BOSH AN ALL-STAR STARTER

chyeaaaaa


TDOT STAND UP
 11 years ago '04        #27
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
Just wonderin what yall think...

Would u guys wanna give up Rasho + Andrea + filler + picks for Gasol??
 11 years ago '05        #28
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 862 862
 Russ369 said:
Just wonderin what yall think...

Would u guys wanna give up Rasho + Andrea + filler + picks for Gasol??
WOW thats a tough one. i would say NO we already have bosh and i think andrea has a bigger upside than wat pau is now. and that would take out depth at the 4 -5 spots.
 01-26-2007, 01:04 AM         #29
Meeks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ agree

as good as Gasol is, im lovin how Bargani's been playin and how he compliments Bosh's game. plus, the raps have finally found the chemistry that was severy lackin from our past rosters.

is that rumour floating around though? cuz i heard another rumour of Mo Pete and Fred Jones for AK47..now that trade, i would do.
 11 years ago '05        #30
yungwun5150 
space
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 0 0
im lovin how theres so many raptors fans here
were gonna hit 500 tonight were gonna fu*k the celtics up!!!
nice to see bosh starting thats fu*kin ill hes gonna rip it and i heard charles barkley was saying the other night sam mitchell deserves to be at all star weekend or some sh*t because of the job hes doing up here in canada..good point from barkley

funny how a year ago he was voted worst coach in the league

GO RAPS GO
 11 years ago '06        #31
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 yungwun5150 said:
im lovin how theres so many raptors fans here
were gonna hit 500 tonight were gonna fu*k the celtics up!!!
nice to see bosh starting thats fu*kin ill hes gonna rip it and i heard charles barkley was saying the other night sam mitchell deserves to be at all star weekend or some sh*t because of the job hes doing up here in canada..good point from barkley

funny how a year ago he was voted worst coach in the league

GO RAPS GO
yeah man for real....its fu*ked cuz even a lotta raps fans on here were bashin Sam earlier in the year callin for his head...i've been a believer of dude since he got here but no one wanted to give him a chance. u can tell that he's so passionate and wants the raptors to win more than any person in the world. he's done a great job of bringing the guys together and instilling this new defensive system. i mean yeah we still have those games where we give up WAY too many points, but ur startin to see us emerge defensively much more so than any other recent year. i'm lovin this new zone defense we've been using at times, def feel most confident when we're in that set. neway goodtimes right now in raptorland....i think celts are gettin blown out tonite. its been a while since we've played 4 strong quarters and i think Sam will have us ready tonite.
 11 years ago '05        #32
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 862 862
 SHootar said:
yeah man for real....its fu*ked cuz even a lotta raps fans on here were bashin Sam earlier in the year callin for his head...i've been a believer of dude since he got here but no one wanted to give him a chance. u can tell that he's so passionate and wants the raptors to win more than any person in the world. he's done a great job of bringing the guys together and instilling this new defensive system. i mean yeah we still have those games where we give up WAY too many points, but ur startin to see us emerge defensively much more so than any other recent year. i'm lovin this new zone defense we've been using at times, def feel most confident when we're in that set. neway goodtimes right now in raptorland....i think celts are gettin blown out tonite. its been a while since we've played 4 strong quarters and i think Sam will have us ready tonite.


yup well come strong tonite sam wasnt too impressed by our effort against the hornets. and as far as mitchell as a coach i think hes perfect in toronto he treats everyone the same from the star to the last guy on the bench. he didnt take no sh*t from Wince Carter or Rose.500 tonite !!!!!! raps goin to run away with the atlantic TITLE CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
 11 years ago '04        #33
nicbroto 
space
avatar space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
we better close this one out tonight. we should not lose to teams with losing records, especially teams that are without their star players.


Last edited by nicbroto; 01-26-2007 at 08:14 PM..
 11 years ago '04        #34
nicbroto 
space
avatar space
space
$1,357 | Props total: 0 0
cheah!
 11 years ago '05        #35
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 862 862
YESSIR raptors are 500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 01-26-2007, 08:54 PM         #36
Meeks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 11 years ago '98        #37
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$30,187 | Props total: 3564 3564
Indy will be a good test
 01-26-2007, 10:14 PM         #38
Jepprey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes yes y'all. haha... got scared at the end where they finally caught up.
 11 years ago '05        #39
NaYeBo 
space
avatar space
space
$555 | Props total: 0 0
Parker

Throw some treys on em!
 11 years ago '05        #40
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6946 6946
 Jepprey said:
yes yes y'all. haha... got scared at the end where they finally caught up.
you shouldnt of worried...the Celtics we dont win games...check our last 10 ..............terrible ref calls though Celts got cheated alot ={

good game though watch for us in the future though :D
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy