Toronto Raptors Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-19-2007, 04:04 PM         #361
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Didn't i done this dude with the Portland vs Toronto argument? Stay in your own thread man damn. If you yall have one...iono.

It's not like we gonna win every game damn, we're not Dallas, San an or Phx caliber. We're doing good for the first time in a long time, so we boost our team. Stop crying we know our teams not the best in the league, we got an advantage with the east being weak we know. Shut the fu*k up ur not the only one who sees that.

You didn't see us arguing when the Houston ppl came in here to talk sh*t bout our team, cus we know they run us. But a Knicks and Jail Blazer fan....gotta be kidding me. Get above 500 then come talk.
 11 years ago '05        #362
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
damn raps came good in the 1st half and jsut disapeared on the 2nd. we having some tough injuries too. dont worry tho raps we will raise that banner this year
 11 years ago '05        #363
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 SHootar said:
i just came back from the gym

...and its a thread on the internet lol...it cant go to sh*t...its not like it can get ruined...no ones gonna come judge the past posts in this thread...calm down
the fu*k? you tellin me to calm down? lmfao. lil homie you're bickering back and forth with the dude and taking what i'm saying LITERALLY. "it's a thread on the internet, it cant go to sh*t"...hahaha you're a fu*kin lame.
 11 years ago '06        #364
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Rubix said:
the fu*k? you tellin me to calm down? lmfao. lil homie you're bickering back and forth with the dude and taking what i'm saying LITERALLY. "it's a thread on the internet, it cant go to sh*t"...hahaha you're a fu*kin lame.
ha dog i dont even know what the fu*k u talkin bout no more...first u say the threads goin to sh*t...now tryin to clown me for taking ur post literally as if i'm supposed to realize its opposite day or some sh*t with rubix posts today...

....and ppl 'bicker' back and forth on msg boards...this is what happens on sports msg boards...am i missin somethin
 11 years ago '05        #365
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
back to raptors talk.

5 game outlook:

vs. ORL
vs. DEN
@ BOS
vs. MIA
@ WAS

i see us going 3-2 here. 3 home games. Denver and Mia are tough matchups. Denver is playing well and we cant guard Shaq. W, L, W, L, W. thats how i would hope we get, to rebound from that massacre last two games.
 11 years ago '05        #366
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
 SHootar said:
ha dog i dont even know what the fu*k u talkin bout no more...first u say the threads goin to sh*t...now tryin to clown me for taking ur post literally as if i'm supposed to realize its opposite day or some sh*t with rubix posts today...

....and ppl 'bicker' back and forth on msg boards...this is what happens on sports msg boards...am i missin somethin
okay let me explain my original post to you then woman. when i said this thread was "going to utter sh*t" i just meant that you idiots were flooding it with senseless bullsh*t about who is sucking who's d*ck harder. point being: this thread went from raptors basketball to bullsh*t e-beef between two f*g**ts talkin bout who's in love with who more. now obviously you wouldn't understand that since you love arguing for the sake of arguing like a fu*kin housewife coming at me like "this thread CAN'T go to sh*t...It's the internet" lol fukin lame. obviously i was just exaggerating to make a point but i guess you're too much of an idiot to miss that. nowhere in my post did i express any anger and you tellin me to calm down..lmao, sorry if my harmless post offended you.

but whatever..you do you. i aint gonna get into another "shootar" argument. you always end up sayin some lame a.ss sh*t like "puberty might set in soon little guy" or "other people on this board agree with me that _____" corny a.ss lame.
 11 years ago '05        #367
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
 BlastttOFF said:
back to raptors talk.

5 game outlook:

vs. ORL
vs. DEN
@ BOS
vs. MIA
@ WAS

i see us going 3-2 here. 3 home games. Denver and Mia are tough matchups. Denver is playing well and we cant guard Shaq. W, L, W, L, W. thats how i would hope we get, to rebound from that massacre last two games.
hmm the raps hav been pretty inconsistent lately imma take them in that denver matchup but theyll fall to washington and mia SO W, W, W, L, L
 11 years ago '06        #368
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Rubix said:
okay let me explain my original post to you then woman. when i said this thread was "going to utter sh*t" i just meant that you idiots were flooding it with senseless bullsh*t about who is sucking who's d*ck harder. point being: this thread went from raptors basketball to bullsh*t e-beef between two f*g**ts talkin bout who's in love with who more. now obviously you wouldn't understand that since you love arguing for the sake of arguing like a fu*kin housewife coming at me like "this thread CAN'T go to sh*t...It's the internet" lol fukin lame. obviously i was just exaggerating to make a point but i guess you're too much of an idiot to miss that. nowhere in my post did i express any anger and you tellin me to calm down..lmao, sorry if my harmless post offended you.

but whatever..you do you. i aint gonna get into another "shootar" argument. you always end up sayin some lame a.ss sh*t like "puberty might set in soon little guy" or "other people on this board agree with me that _____" corny a.ss lame.

lmao @ u getting all emo on me outta nowhere...who the fu*k are you...u weren't even the f*g ppl were bi*ching at in here, and had u any fu*kin clue who dude is, u woulda avoided sounding so cot damn stupid right now. clearly u got some issues/inner hate for me outta left field which sucks cuz i aint goin nowhere bro.

"i aint gonna get into another 'shootar' argument", LOL 'Peoples', i mean sh*t, u just spent a couple paragraphs tryna clown me for an argument i had WITH ANOTHER PERSON (who pretty much everyone on this board came at also, but of course u oblivious to every other d*ck cept mine). so again, u soundin stupid cuz clearly thats exactly what u want...i never said sh*t to u

u crack me up...this is the 2nd time u came at me from left field...i don't give 2 sh*ts about u man sorry...and i'm sorry that u boil up inside every time i post...maybe move to another msg board.

Last edited by SHootar; 03-20-2007 at 10:51 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #369
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 BlastttOFF said:
back to raptors talk.

5 game outlook:

vs. ORL
vs. DEN
@ BOS
vs. MIA
@ WAS

damn thats a tough sched.....orlando and boston SHOULD be wins.....denver, miami, and washington are toss ups. i'll be happy if we can get 1 win outta those 3. so yeah 3-2 would be a great record imo to get.

fu*k Bosh needs to step up....seems like hes tired out there or something. he's our superstar but isnt demanding the ball enough or taking enough shots. hes not the only one out there lookin lazy, but hes our leader and needs to set an example.
 11 years ago '05        #370
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 BlastttOFF said:
back to raptors talk.

5 game outlook:

vs. ORL
vs. DEN
@ BOS
vs. MIA
@ WAS

damn theres some tough games and only one looking like a guarantee W that being boston. hopefully we can pull 3 off, but WAS goin to want some venvenge and i think the big 3 is back there, MIA is ballinnnnn, DENVER starting to gel and MAGIC in that 8th seed f!ght.

PS magic # to win atlantic is 11!!!!!!!!!!
 03-20-2007, 05:21 PM         #371
Polo_Smurf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T dot all day every fu*kin day.
 11 years ago '05        #372
jayosmooth 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 0 0
this thread is making Morris Peterson cry.
 11 years ago '04        #373
uzijj 1 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 0 0
sh*t. Bargnani out for alot of the rest of the regular season with an emergency appendectomy. sh*t thats a huge blow. How do u replace AB?
 11 years ago '04        #374
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2707 2707
This is really bad news... Instant offense off the bench... gone. Knowing Smitch, he will prolly split the minutes between Joey G and Humps... Which pisses me off...

Btw, if I was mo pete, i would take advantage of this, we need his a.ss to step up to those 16ppg he gave us last year!!!

GO RAPS!
 11 years ago '05        #375
jayosmooth 
space
space
mo pete and garbo really gotta step up now.

this seals Rookie of the year for brandon roy
 11 years ago '05        #376
BlastttOFF 
space
space
$2,768 | Props total: 18 18
we'll be fine. rasho gets more minutes. i always feel comfortable when hes on the floor. he rarely does the wrong things.
 11 years ago '05        #377
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
MO pete gonna get alot more minutes hope the vet can come thru
 11 years ago '05        #378
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Lets Get This W Tonite
 11 years ago '05        #379
jayosmooth 
space
space
anrdea, tony and jose out tonight?

let's see how this plays out.
 11 years ago '05        #380
slanger55 2 heat pts OP
space
space
Big Win Tonite!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy